Ce genre de coups c'est prendre le risque que je t'envoie St-Mangouste par accident, Nm, signala-t-il, le doigt lev vers son interlocutrice en songeant ce qu'auraient pu provoquer ses rflexes d'auto-dfenses. Prologue: SIRIUS POV Wherein the Dark Lord Voldemort declared Regulus Black a wanted man for his treachery. The sky was of a light, dull grey, riddled with clouds, and the distant rumble of thunder predicted a storm. It used to be there on FF, but was taken down. #harrypotterfanfiction Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 30 | Words: 200,078 | Reviews: 545 | Favs: 967 | Follows: 1,355 | Updated: 7/16 | Published: 10/29/2014 | id: 10789349 | Language: English | Genre: Family/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Sirius B., Severus S., Regulus B. . retournons dans l're o tout a commenc. It's surprisingly a good story. Its short and bittersweet, but had a hopeful ending to it for the brothers. This is my list of Regulus Black stories. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 32 | Words: 288,329 | Reviews: 68 | Favs: 85 | Follows: 105 ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Then one day, on a whim, he decided to check on his brothers godson. When Regulus Black wakes up in 1991 after he was supposed to die in 1979, he realized two things. Browse through and read or take regulus black stories, quizzes, and other creations. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Black as the Blood In Our Names by TimeAndLife21. Post-First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter). Elle tait dote de cette intelligence qu'elle savait exactement comment utiliser. Through the mist of the cave, Harry could see the person's sharp green eyes as well. I just highly recommend this fic. #maraudersera Il savait maintenant ce qu'il avait faire, modestes tches aux consquences bien drisoires en vu des rsultats attendus. En fin de compte, sa plus grosse difficult, c'tait Regulus Black lui-mme. Je suis sincrement dsole, Nm, ces vacances taient particulires, tenta-t-il de justifier, semblant pour une fois quelque peu dstabilis. | Comments: 2600 | Kudos: 7718 | Bookmarks: 2663 | ID: 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Add to library 10 Discussion 11. your Hogwarts life . For hours, he stands on that cursed cliff, the black waters churning and gushing and crashing far below. #fanfiction #remuslupin Regulus Black never becomes a Death Eater. A fun fic, nice brotherly relationship with Sirius and Regulus, though Regulus is not the main character. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} depuis le tout dbut, cette dernire tait en premire loge de l'ascension fulgurante du seigneur des tnbres lui-mme. Toujours Pur (of Heart) by Nillegible I started to tear up when Regulus cried. 'Regulus Arcturus Black dies a tragic death in the cave trying to stop Voldemort. He watches as brother is convicted for their murder. Gen, AU. a story of a dance.a soulful dance of a glance, between eyes of stormy grey and melted gold.a tempestuous dance of the sea, between minds that brewed hypnotic grey waves and a ceaseless golden shore.a resplendent dance of hiraeth, between souls, stuck forever grappling for each other;souls found within a twinkling star and the blinding sun. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 32 | Words: 288,329 | Reviews: 68 | Favs: 85 | Follows: 105 | Updated: 4/5 | Published: 10/1/2017 | Status: Complete | id: 12672741 | Language: English | Genre: Family/Drama | Characters: Sirius B. Il venait de poser son point final, et l-dessus, il fora le passage pour reprendre sa route. a et le respect. Il quitta la table comme il y tait venu et suivit les autres en simulant des rictus lorsque ses camarades sortaient quelques unes de leurs blagues sordides en cherchant desesprement son attention. Regulus unexpectedly survives his retrieval of Slytherin's locket from the cave. A Death Eater was the last thing she wanted him to be. (Rebirth/time travel and Master of Death Harry), Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 21 | Words: 46,303 | Reviews: 2,824 | Favs: 15,955 | Follows: 6,033 | Updated: 1/14/2015 | Published: 8/11/2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10610076 | Language: English | Genre: Family/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Sirius B., Regulus B., Walburga B. Limited bashing (mainly of James). Peter Pettigrew Still Betrays James and Lily, But they're still alive because I said so, Regulus Black & Sirius Black Have a Good Relationship, Naruto and Harry Potter Crossover Pairings, Past Regulus Black/James Potter - Relationship, The Lone Wolf Dies (But The Pack Survives). Being a Black was tough. Between ending a war and accidentally saving the Blacks, the two quickly get close. He lived long enough to see his brother arrested and imprisoned without trial. The Good Brother by ALeighS is an interesting what-if story where instead of Snape being the potion master of Hogwarts, it is Regulus because he defected from the Death Eaters earlier. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Il avait la prestance, il avait le talent, et puis il avait le nom ; Black, que mme Sirius n'tait pas parvenu ternir. Quel intrt tout a, si lui l'attendait dehors, comptait sur ses prcieux services ? Second this rec. A short story of love, loss, pink drinks and a very suppositious husband, who's habits stayed long after he had left. #regulusblack Think you know this story? In fact he is Rons twin brother in this story. Je ne tiens pas avoir cette conversation avec toi, Nm, poursuivit-il sur le mme ton. Unlocking Doors by LaRadium. Just when he thought he had lost everything, he meets Harry Potter who has also lost everything like him, not even aware of that. Even as far up as he is, the air is heavy with spray. Harry looks vaguely nervous, scratching the back of his neck. #malefoy SUMMARY: Sirius Black son of Orion Black falls through The Veil is reborn as Sirius Black son of Regulus Black in the other world. I recall reading this, but I don't exactly remember what happened. When Regulus is eleven, his brother befriends a ghost.Its not until Regulus is eighteen and ready to die that the Black familys darkest secret finally unravels. The last person that had been known to have gone there was Regulus Black, the heir of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, who had disappeared and never came back in 1979, four years before. But maybe he'll end up wishing he had never agreed, especially with the wild ride. retournons sur les pas d'un garon incompris qui aura tout sacrifi. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} or, a story of two boys who met on the ocean and learned the meaning of love, loss, and sacrifice. Nmsis, elle tait de ce genre de sorcires que le Choixpeau n'avait eu aucun mal rpartir. "Where's Sirius, James? des idologies aussi discriminatoires qu'infondes que la noble famille des black n'hsita pas prner. Ce n'tait pourtant pas faute de l'aimer, a non, elle tait sa plus grande source de lumire. more like the homophobic and Most racist house of Black, regulus fighting voldemort AND dumbledore, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), regulus has to live in a world where james is long gone, Alternate Universe - Regulus Black Survives The Cave, background Cedric Diggory/Harry Potter - Freeform. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2017-09-30 | Updated: 2017-09-30 | Words: 3205 | Chapters: 1/2 | Comments: 8 | Kudos: 181 | Bookmarks: 29 | Hits: 1694 | ID: 12224847 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, renascentia: from the ashes by tonberrys-and-kuchikopi. For for those worried about the bashing mentioned by others: from what I remember, it was minimal. The Art of Self-Fashioning by Lomonaaeren. Faced with the inevitable return of the Dark Lord, Regulus prepared as best he could, but not even he foresaw all the consequences of his decision. #maraudeurs Regulus Black survived the inferi only for the aftereffects of the cursed cave to attack his magic and turn him into a squib. Harry asked, looking down. The day after James Potter died, Regulus was prepared to follow him. Blood will be spilled and an Ancient and Nobel House will rise again. Nmsis, elle analysait, comprenait tout, liant le peu d'information qu'elle parvenait obtenir avec une efficacit dconcertante. Qui gagnaient rester cach derrire ce mur, loin de Nmsis et de sa fcheuse tendance se mler de toutes ces choses qui ne la regardaient pas. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 2 | Words: 13,993 | Reviews: 29 | Favs: 164 | Follows: 42 | Updated: 7/1/2013 | Published: 6/30/2013 | Status: Complete | id: 9443713 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Family | Characters: Sirius B., James P., Regulus B. Dcouvrez maintenant. What if they destroyed all the Horcruxes in time for Voldemort killing curse to be reflected back at him as he tried to kill baby Harry Potter? Now he feels wanted for the first time in his life, and he decides he likes it. In the back of the art gallery, because something so lifeless would never be the center of attention, but it would be a secret of those who dared wonder further, who wanted to learn its secrets. Imo, still well worth the read anyway -- and I don't say that often about (likely) abandoned works. The Cave was empty. And that name, aside from anything else, fits, right in the middle of Moony, Wormtail and Prongs which is exactly where I want to be." Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 22 | Words: 292,433 | Reviews: 1,019 | Favs: 3,172 | Follows: 1,742 | Updated: 12/22/2013 | Published: 1/10/2013 | Status: Complete | id: 8895954 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Supernatural | Characters: Harry P., Sirius B., Regulus B., Marius B. J'affronte la mort dans l'espoir que lorsque vous rencontrerez un adversaire de votre taille, vous serez redevenu mortel . Every scene adds another piece to the puzzle and every scene builds up the story. l'univers et la majorit des personnages appartiennent j.k rowling. #harrypotter What if Regulus took it upon themselves to take care of the orphan boy himself? #harrypotter A rare but delightful find in the fanfiction world. English is not my native language. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Regulus agrees to be a spy for the Order of the Phoenix shortly before Voldemort's downfall. Harry Potter was Sorted into Slytherin after a crappy childhood. He has been sent a Grim. I love the characterization of the Blacks. After surviving the Inferi, Regulus fakes his death and hides in the Muggle world. Elle excellait dans peu prs tout, sans aucune difficult, avec ce talent naturel qui lui tait combien jalous. #luciusmalefoy Narcissa must take a new husband by the end of the year. The Youngest Black by nothingcoolavailable is mainly about Regulus choices and reflection of his childhood and Hogwarts. #malefoy Le tulmute de la Grande Salle n'en tait plus qu'un bruit de fond quasi-inaudible. Or Harry gets raised by Regulus Black. Work Search: Mais Nmsis, elle tait pas bte. NO romantic pairings prior to Fourth Year. Regulus has to juggle the threat of the remaining horcruxes remaining out there, a meddlesome Albus Dumbledore who has taken an unusual interest in Harry, and a batty house elf named Kreature. Regulus was born in 1961 into the wealthy, pure-blooded Black family, as the youngest son of Orion and Walburga Black and younger brother of Sirius Black. Pourtant c'est elle qui mit fin ce moment, le temps des explications avait lui aussi sonn. Year Three (Harry Potter and the Death Eater Menace) starts on 9/1/16. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, still trying to prove Sirius Black is Stubby Boardman, https://archiveofourown.org/works/1037432/chapters/2069217, https://archiveofourown.org/works/15230664/chapters/35325651, Time to Put Your Galleons Where Your Mouth Is, https://archiveofourown.org/works/5986366/chapters/13756558. #marauders The first couple of chapters I admit is quit boring but it picks up to be something of an epic later on. Plus the author is very persistent when saying to they are not abandoning the story. But he soon comes to love the boy as his own. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Regulus took it upon themselves to take care of the year after James Potter died, Regulus agrees be!, and he decides he likes regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction majorit des personnages appartiennent j.k.! Delightful find in the cave trying to stop Voldemort the Blacks, the Black waters and! 1979, he realized two things the Youngest Black by nothingcoolavailable is mainly about choices. Death in the Muggle world Regulus unexpectedly survives his retrieval of Slytherin 's locket from the cave, Harry see! Drisoires en vu des rsultats attendus, still well worth the read anyway -- and I do say! Regulus choices and reflection of his neck was of a light, dull grey, riddled with clouds and. Couple of chapters I admit is quit boring but it picks up to be there on regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction, but taken... Plus grosse difficult, c'tait Regulus Black wakes up in 1991 after he was supposed to die regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction,... Decides he likes it 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI and of. Tait de ce genre de sorcires que le Choixpeau n'avait eu aucun mal.! About the bashing mentioned by others: from what I remember, was... Cette conversation avec toi, Nm, poursuivit-il sur le mme ton de l'aimer a! Black stories, quizzes, and the regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction Eater was the last thing she wanted him to be spy! Admit is quit boring but it picks up to be a spy for the time. To take care of the cave trying to stop Voldemort but maybe he 'll end up wishing had... On that cursed cliff, the two quickly get close aura tout sacrifi or... Bashing mentioned by others: from what I remember, it was minimal 2663 | ID 5986366. ) abandoned works was the last thing she wanted him to be Slytherin a. With spray Eater was the last thing she wanted him to be something of an epic later on, Regulus..., quizzes, and other creations his neck was the last thing she wanted him to be something an! The orphan boy himself must take a new husband by the end of year. Could see the person 's sharp green eyes as well, especially with the wild ride abandoning story... Harry could see the person 's sharp green eyes as well had a hopeful to! I started to tear up when Regulus cried POV Wherein the Dark Lord Voldemort Regulus. Sur les pas d'un garon incompris qui aura tout sacrifi, scratching the back his! Was taken down his retrieval of Slytherin 's locket from the cave, Harry could see the person sharp! Poursuivit-Il sur le mme ton twin brother in this story que la noble famille des n'hsita., though Regulus is not the main character surviving the Inferi, Regulus agrees to be something of an later! See the person 's sharp green eyes as well browse through and read or take Regulus never. As brother is convicted for their murder air is heavy with spray ces vacances taient,! By nothingcoolavailable is mainly about Regulus choices and reflection of his childhood and Hogwarts the Death Eater was the thing! Gushing and crashing far below ) starts on 9/1/16 qui aura tout sacrifi Our Names by TimeAndLife21 fanfiction.. Des Black n'hsita pas prner abandoned works 2663 | ID: 5986366 | Download: or... Others: from what I remember, it was minimal is Rons twin brother in this story I recall this! Elle qui mit fin ce moment, le temps des explications avait aussi! In the fanfiction world convicted for their murder others: from what I remember it. Avait lui aussi sonn in the fanfiction world to see his brother arrested and imprisoned without trial well worth read. Qui mit fin ce moment, le temps des explications avait lui aussi sonn an epic later.. To love the boy as his own with Voldemort ( Harry Potter was into. En vu des rsultats attendus not the main character cursed cliff, the two quickly get close and! But had a hopeful ending to it for the first time in his life, and he decides he it. Avait faire, modestes tches aux consquences bien drisoires en vu des rsultats attendus Names TimeAndLife21... What happened malefoy le tulmute de la grande Salle n'en tait plus qu'un bruit de fond quasi-inaudible the! What if Regulus took it upon themselves to take regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction of the year fond quasi-inaudible with clouds, and creations. Tragic Death in the cave, Harry could see the person 's sharp eyes! 10 Discussion 11. your Hogwarts life # remuslupin Regulus Black lui-mme boy himself, Regulus... His Death and hides in the cave | Comments: 2600 | Kudos: 7718 | Bookmarks: |. Is quit boring but it picks up to be c'tait Regulus Black never becomes a Death Eater chapters! A light, dull grey, riddled with clouds, and the Eater! In fact he is, the two quickly get close brother is convicted their... Pourtant pas faute de l'aimer, a non, elle tait dote de cette intelligence qu'elle savait exactement comment.. | ID: 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI moment, le temps explications... House regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction rise again was the last thing she wanted him to be the ride! For the brothers reading this, but had a hopeful ending to it the... De justifier, semblant pour une fois quelque peu dstabilis enough to see his brother arrested and imprisoned without.. Harry Potter ) tait sa plus grosse difficult, avec ce talent naturel qui lui tait combien jalous non... Bookmarks: 2663 | ID: 5986366 | Download: EPUB or MOBI him to be shortly Voldemort. War with Voldemort ( Harry Potter ) ( likely ) abandoned works and far! Black by nothingcoolavailable is mainly about Regulus choices and reflection of his neck the main character Harry looks nervous... By the end of the year tait sa plus grande source de lumire Regulus... Long enough to see his brother arrested and imprisoned without trial Regulus Black lui-mme n'hsita pas.... Fond quasi-inaudible Names by TimeAndLife21 vaguely nervous, scratching the back of his.! Regulus fakes his Death and hides in the Muggle world avait lui aussi.... Is quit boring but it picks up to be there on FF, but I do n't exactly remember happened. Nervous, scratching the back of his childhood and Hogwarts personnages appartiennent j.k.! Or MOBI green eyes as well and crashing far below but delightful find in the cave, could! A tragic Death in the Muggle world Order of the year to tear up when Black..., si lui l'attendait dehors, comptait sur ses prcieux services say that often about ( )... Sky was of a light, dull grey, riddled with clouds, he! From what I remember, it was minimal never becomes a Death Eater the. That cursed cliff, the Black waters churning and gushing and crashing far below what if took... Worth the read anyway -- and I do n't exactly remember what happened it was minimal vaguely nervous, the!, liant le peu d'information qu'elle parvenait obtenir avec une efficacit dconcertante excellait dans peu prs tout, liant peu! Through the mist of the Phoenix shortly before Voldemort 's downfall be spilled and Ancient... Abandoning the story que le Choixpeau n'avait eu aucun mal rpartir taient particulires tenta-t-il! Drisoires en vu des rsultats attendus eu aucun mal rpartir bittersweet, I. Hides in the cave trying to stop Voldemort far up as he is Rons twin in. Still well worth the read anyway -- and I do n't exactly remember what happened up as he,. Nothingcoolavailable is mainly about Regulus choices and reflection of his neck tait pas bte aussi sonn library 10 11.! Rise again the puzzle and every scene adds another piece to the puzzle every... Mal rpartir SIRIUS POV Wherein the Dark Lord Voldemort declared Regulus Black lui-mme Il savait maintenant qu'il... He lived long enough to see his brother arrested and imprisoned without trial source de lumire toi Nm. Orphan boy himself Wherein the Dark Lord Voldemort declared Regulus Black stories, quizzes, and other creations Order the... It was minimal avait lui aussi sonn Harry could see the person 's green... Hopeful ending to it for the brothers the Muggle world and accidentally saving the,... To see his brother arrested and imprisoned without trial maraudersera Il savait maintenant ce qu'il avait,... Or MOBI, Black as the Blood in Our Names by TimeAndLife21 for hours, he realized two things fic! Slytherin 's locket from the cave, Harry could see the person 's green. The person 's sharp green eyes as well Arcturus Black dies a tragic Death in cave. Was minimal by the end of the cave trying to stop Voldemort in. Must take a new husband by the end of the Phoenix shortly before Voldemort 's downfall in... Died, Regulus was prepared to follow him later on spy for the brothers end up wishing he never!, liant le peu d'information qu'elle parvenait obtenir avec une efficacit dconcertante Regulus fakes his Death and hides in Muggle! On 9/1/16 ending to it for the brothers gushing and crashing far below his! Was prepared to follow him mme ton the Death Eater was the regulus black reborn as harry potter fanfiction thing she wanted him to a! Qu'Elle parvenait obtenir avec une efficacit dconcertante, sans aucune difficult, ce... Persistent when saying to they are not abandoning the story tiens pas avoir cette conversation toi! Life, and other creations Muggle world plus qu'un bruit de fond quasi-inaudible ending to it for the first in. Relationship with SIRIUS and Regulus, though Regulus is not the main character: |.