Click to enlarge. The family packs are generous portions but we always order extra to have leftovers the next day (if they last overnight ). We have swallowed too many of them and now do not order chicken entrees. Would be good to have utensils as this is messy food. Aplikasi. Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is a small chain of quick service counter restaurants that specialize in Mexican-style barbecue of chicken and beef. Cheese Quesadilla $7.50. Nieves even went to the extent of explaining to her that she would have the cook put on gloves while preparing her order. The food was delicious and we'll definitely be back for their chicken and tri tip combos! Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch of Goleta, CA. (805) 569-1872, Absolutely the Best from the kindness cashier with my order additions and then my reassurance about my meat medium-rare after ready for payment, to me being outside and not at a tableto the cook that after one bite you know what you are doingTHANK YOU and HAPPY HOLIDAYS. . perfect for 4-6 people! Open 11am-9pm Daily. Yes, Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch offers takeout services. We cook with only real mesquite charcoal imported from Mexico. You order at the counter and they deliver it. Locally owned and operated since 1989. good. Nice outdoor seating as well as indoor.More, If you want a quick quality affordable meal this is the place. the heat sneaks up on you. We've eaten here dozens of times and have always had a fantastic meal. 20 pieces of chicken or 2-1/2 pounds of tri-tip (or a combination of both). Price is quite high for what you get. Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 163 N Fairview Ave, Goleta, CA 93117-2304. Fiesta Pack. 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 The 4th of July in Santa Barbara Cancelled, VIDEO: A day in the life of Santa Barbara, S.B. Get your order delivered or pick it up. View the online menu of Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch and other restaurants in Santa Barbara, California. Includes 32oz beans, 32oz rice, 24oz salsa and eight packs of tortillas. Locally owned and operated since 1989. Gracias a todos! They're located at 2618 De la Vina Street. According to the visitors' opinions, prices are affordable. The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving up the best Mesquite Bar-B-Qd chicken and tri-tip for over 20 years, in both our Santa Barbara and Ventura restaurants! Santa Barbara, CA 93105 (805) 569-1872. 1/2 lb. Nutritional Info Carbs 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g Sugars 0 g Fat 23 g Saturated 6 g Polyunsaturated 5.1 g Monounsaturated 9 g Trans -- Protein 46 g Sodium 140 mg Potassium 379 mg Cholesterol 149 mg Vitamin A 5 % Vitamin C 0 % Calcium 2 % Iron 12 % Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Don't often pay that much for burritos, but they are usually equivalent to two meals if you care to eat them again the next day.More. Order the combo plate to taste the chicken and the tri tip. Serves 1. 11:00am-10:00pm. 8oz salsa and box of chips. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Salsas all on point, option to order made fresh guacamole,chicken is not burned to a crisp and actually full of tender meat full of flavor AND EVEN COOKED ON CHARCOAL all at a very reasonable rate. Santa Barbara, CA 93105 (805) 569-1872. Theyre located at 2618 De la Vina Street. crave the marinated chicken, fresh tortillas and homemade guacamole. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" 2 small cheese quesadillas served with beans and rice. Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch. Shredded chicken and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla. Nieves was the BEST. 2512 Bath St is a house located in Santa Barbara County and the 93105 ZIP Code. Their food is just great and delicious. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Santa Fe Ranch Entree Salad (No Chicken) and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal . 42g. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 30%. Is Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch currently offering delivery or takeout? SANTA BARBARA CHICKEN RANCH - 211 Photos & 424 Reviews - 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA - Menu - Yelp Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch 424 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican, Barbeque Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See 211 photos Taqueria Cuernavaca Los Altos Restaurant Los Agaves Super Cuca's Restaurant Rosales Mexican Restaurant Elubia's Kitchen Rudy's Grilled in a warm flour tortilla and served with chips. Having a party? Pinto beans and rice are a perfect accompaniment and use the tortillas to make mini soft tacos. 8 pieces of our mesquite-grilled chicken served with 12oz beans, 12oz rice, 8oz salsa and 3 packs of tortillas! 2618 De La Vina St Santa Barbara, CA 93105. Got a question about Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch? Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Santa Fe Chicken Salad No Ranch and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal . Serves 2-4. Premium Corner Bakery Cafe Santa Fe Ranch Entree Salad (No Chicken) Serving Size: 1 salad. I hear they have two restaurants this one in Golita and another in Santa Barbara. Serves 2-4 people. The menu of this bbq is recommended to Mexican cuisine lovers. Mesquite-grilled tri-tip with beans, rice, and cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, California, USA Features Takeaway Outdoor seating redit cards accepted No booking Delivery Wheelchair accessible Opening hours Website http://sbchickenranch.com Claim your business Tasty dishes in Santa Barbara chicken meat steaks grilled chicken rice salsa beef cheese coleslaw fish roasted chicken spicy chicken 29g. 38g. 2 pieces of our mesquite-grilled chicken served with rice, beans, and your choice of corn or flour tortillas! Protein. Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch menu has been digitised by Sirved. Online menu for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch (Goleta) in Goleta, CA - Order now! Nice outdoor seating as well as indoor. of our mesquite-grilled tri-tip cooked medium served with rice, beans, and your choice of corn or flour tortillas! Combo Quesadilla $9.25. Order Online The burritos are a little dry and a LOT of rice. They also offer tri tip. Does Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch offer takeout? 1/4 chicken AND 1/4 lb. Since 2005, a community of over 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more. Watch out for chicken items - rib bones are often in meat. email us at [email protected] and let us create the perfect menu. Open 11am-9pm Daily. A favorite among locals the Chicken Ranch serves up B-B-Qd Chicken and Tri-Tip served with traditional Spanish Rice and Pinto Beans, topped with your choice of Salsa from their Salsa Bar. Ample parking. For my money, Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is a world-class, quick-serve restaurant. For those who want it all! Online menu for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch in Goleta, CA - Order now! Open 11am-10pm Daily. Comes with chips on the side! Aplikasi. Plenty of parking onsite. Suggest an Edit. Hours. 4 corn tortillas grilled and wrapped in foil. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Sure its harder to work with and takes a little longer, but nothing gives you that delicious, smoky, Mesquite grilled flavor like real wood charcoal. Vintage PPC Postcard - Hotel Potter, Santa Barbara w/ Private Chicken Ranch. Free shipping for many products! 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105 (805) 569-1872 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. Protein. Detached 1 car garage with long driveway for off street parking as an added bonus. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Absolutely the BEST quesadillas I have ever had! Tue. The tri tip is another winner. Visit Us Tasting Room Hours Wed: 11:00am - 5:00pm Thu: 11:00am- 5:00pm, About FRINJ FRINJ evolved from a unique working relationship between its co-founder, organic farmer Jay Ruskey and Mark Gaskell, PhD, a California Cooperative Extension Farm Advisor. Incredible flavour. Online menu for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch in Santa Barbara, CA - Order now! 687. The Leta Santa Barbara Goleta, Tapestry Collection by Hilton. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage PPC Postcard -- Oregon Chicken Ranch at the best online prices at eBay! All rights reserved. A whole green chile roasted over mesquite charcoal. Ruskey had worked with agricultural scientists since his college days, in the early 90s, collaborating on plant trials of tropical fruits with market potential., About Farmer's Market The Santa Barbara Certified Farmers Market Association is a non-profit mutual benefit corporation that was founded in 1983 to provide California farmers with direct access at landmark locations to market their agricultural products directly to the local community. Tri tip was so so, but definitely would get the chicken again. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Great for takeout; party packs are also available. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch at 2618 De La Vina St in Santa Barbara - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving up the best mesquite Bar-B-Q'd chicken and tri-tip for over 30 years! And don't miss the salsa bar! 3 flour tortillas grilled and wrapped in foil. The overall feel is very similar to El Pollo Loco, although their location near Mission Santa Barbara has a much better feel and quality. Welcome to 2016 from Santa Barbara Local. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Order Online - Fairview. $60.50 83% (12) Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Tortillas are fresh and tasty. Restaurants near Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch in Santa Barbara, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant, restaurant menus for Santa Barbara, California, santa barbara chicken ranch in santa barbara reviews, santa barbara chicken ranch in santa barbara. $60.50. I eat at this place a list twice a month and we have order form for 100+ for our crew from work. Open 11am-10pm Daily. 1.80 mi. Does not include sides. Foodarrived very fast and tasted great.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Serving Size: 1 full serving. 20 pieces of chicken, or 2-1/2 pounds of tri-tip, or a combination of both! We walked in and, Bianca G. said: Stayed at the hotel 6 right by this place so we could take our dog to, Douglas M. said: I wouldn't have come here or even known about it if someone hadn't. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 520. Serves 1. 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara It's thatgood. The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving Mexican-style mesquite BBQ chicken and tri-tip to hungry area patrons for over 20 years. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. They cook over actual fire (there's no hidden gas grill or frier in the back). I like the chicken best and I can get all dark meat instead of a mix of dark and white. Copyright 2016 by Santa Barbara Local Publishing Co., All rights reserved. This place will offer you great horchata. 149 N Fairview Ave #2304, Goleta, California, USA, Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch, 149 N Fairview Ave #2304. 30g. Sides of fresh guacamole can be ordered, too. The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving Mexican-style mesquite BBQ chicken and tri-tip to hungry area patrons for over 20 years. Ordered the 1/4 tri tip plate. Try it once and you'll know why locals love to EAT AT THE RANCH! The family packs are generous portions but we always order extra to have leftovers the next day (if they last overnight ).More. Sure, it's harder to work with and takes a little longer, but nothing gives you that delicious, smoky . How does this food fit into your daily goals? How is Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch rated? The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Blog. 1/4 lb. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Clean, casual farmhouse atmosphere. The coleslaw is to die for, its honestly the best Ive ever had. 22%. Portions are okay, on the large size, but the price was close to outrageous. Our Association of 130 grower members, owned and operated. 20 pieces of chicken or 2-1/2 pounds of tri-tip (or a combination of both). Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Restaurants near Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch in Santa Barbara Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant - canadian (358.03 mi) The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant - american (358.06 mi) Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Goleta, Hotels near Rancho La Patera & Stow House, Hotels near Foley Food and Wine Society Tasting Room, Hotels near (SBA) Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, Hotels near (SMX) Santa Maria Public Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Goleta, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Goleta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Goleta. Gino's Burgers & Chicken Menu Buy (5), $10.00 gift cards and receive (6) $10.00 Gift Cards or 5 X 10= $60.00. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. 805-692-9200 | website. Kal. They are very accommodating and they have good salsa and chips. the tri tip is meaty goodness. 8oz guacamole and box of chips. Serves 1. Picture 1 of 2. We cook with only real Mesquite charcoal imported from Mexico. Photo courtesy of Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. the tri tip is meaty goodness. Tastes like something youd cook at home. We cook with only real mesquite charcoal imported from Mexico. (805) 569-1872 Website Just drive by the neighborhood and your nose will have you turning into the parking lot to get some. No gas grill, no frying. 2618 De La Vina Street Santa Barbara, CA PHONE: (805) 569-1872 Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Our mesquite-grilled tri-tip, shredded chicken, or both, served on a French roll with guacamole, tomato, coleslaw, and mayo. I hear they have two restaurants this one in Golita and another in Santa Barbara.More, I have had their chicken and tri tip and both are great. Serves 1. Search MyFitnessPal for calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for santa-barbara-chicken-ranch and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. Pinto beans and . 149 N. Fairview Road, Goleta, CA 93117. Items have been getting smaller over time, however, even when ordered with "extra". Served with chips! Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch accepts credit cards. Grab a drink at the bar at and enjoy a selection of delicious. I usually eat half and take the other half home for another meal. I used to live in SB/Goleta, and ate their regularly. Pinto beans and rice are a perfect accompaniment and use the tortillas to make mini soft tacos. Found it again yesterday. 20 pieces of chicken or 2-1/2 pounds of tri-tip (or a combination of both). Mon. So come on by and see what the locals already know. A favorite among locals the Chicken Ranch serves up B-B-Q'd Chicken and Tri-Tip - served with traditional Spanish Rice and Pinto Beans, topped with your choice of Salsa from their Salsa Bar. Used the original salsalittle warm but so good on the meet. The mesquite BBQ chicken is cooked perfectly (even the breasts are juicy) andthe tri tip is meaty goodness. How is Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch rated? Served with chips! 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Picture Information. $33.75. Lemak. They have many combo plates, burritos, and good sides, such as the rice and beans. Located moments from Cottage hospital and easy access to downtown, beaches, and Upper State Street. Kid-friendliness: Very kid friendly, It is a scientific fact that Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is delicious.It's hard for me me to NOT feel like a king while eating santa barbara chicken ranch. Includes 32oz beans, 32oz rice, 24oz salsa and 8 packs of tortillas. Since moving about an hour away, nearly every time I'm passing through, I stop and get Chicken Ranch! 149 N Fairvew Ave. Goleta, CA 93117 (805) 692-9200. Both were fine, but dry. Don't often pay that much for burritos, but they are usually equivalent to two meals if you care to eat them again the next day. We were not disappointed either time. . Perfect for 6-10 people! I took visiting family there and that's the only thing they wanted to eat the entire time they were here. Order Online - Fairview. Mexican, Barbeque $ (805) 569-1872. One ofmy "go to" places for lunch.More. I would go back for sure, Go! Specialties: Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving up authentic Mexican-style Mesquite grilled chicken and tri-tip for over 30 years. Premium Chilis Santa Fe Chicken Salad No Ranch. The chicken burrito was so juicy and huge. Delicious wine is worth trying here. Shredded chicken AND mesquite-grilled tri-tip and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla. There were two types of homemade salsa. more. Beans, rice, and cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. No complex flavors just feels like good honest food. Kids will enjoy hours of fun at the family-friendly arcade with activities and games for a wide variety of ages. Kal. If they had one in the Oxnard area they Cuisines: Caterers, Barbecue, Chicken, Mexican, Latin American, Taqueria y Carniceria Mayo's - 2704 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, El Sitio Restaurant - De La Vina - 2830 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, Los Agaves - 2911 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, Bree'Osh Bakery Caf Santa Barbara - 2700 De La Vina St, Taqueria y Carniceria Mayo's - 2704 De La Vina St. We cook with only real Mesquite charcoal imported from Mexico. We are proud of our line of award winning, carefully crafted artisan spirits and honored to be the only distillery in the fine city of Goleta, CA. Santa Barbara has numerous world-class, high-end restaurants. 2618 De La Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Served with chips! Specialties: Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving up authentic Mexican-style Mesquite grilled chicken and tri-tip for over 30 years. No gas grill, no frying. Lush green, usable yard space/garden for outdoor living or development opportunities. Sure it's harder to work with and takes a little longer, but nothing gives you that delicious, smoky, Mesquite grilled flavor like real . Oh, and the fresh salsa is so good, you could eat it by itself as a side dish. The mesquite BBQ chicken is cooked perfectly (even the breasts are juicy) and. Price is quite high for what you get. Shredded chicken AND mesquite-grilled tri-tip with beans, rice, and cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. Even if it's not meal time, I'll stop anyway and take it home for later! I took visiting family there and that's the only thing they wanted to eat the entire time they were here. She helped my wife who is celiac with several questions she had. Lacak makro, kalori . Chicken Ranch is what El Pollo Loco wishes it could be. of our mesquite-grilled tri-tip cooked medium served with rice, beans, and your choice of corn or flour tortillas! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Hours: Just the chicken! No gas grill, no frying. I can't imagine locals eating here on aregular basis, unless they're much richer than I am!More, Have eaten here twice once two years ago and remembered it to be good. Visit Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch for great horchata. Love their chicken! For the non-meat-eater in the group! You will certainly like the pretty atmosphere. We serve our tasty tri-tip and chicken with traditional Mexican restaurant sides like whole pinto beans, warm tortillas and spicy salsa made fresh daily. 1 lb. regular basis, unless they're much richer than I am! The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving Mexican-style mesquite BBQ chicken and tri-tip to hungry area patrons for over 20 years. Try one or both with a side of tortillas, rice and chips. Activity Needed to Burn: 407 calories The flavor on the chicken is very good, better than rotisserie by far.Tri tip was so so, but definitely would get the chicken again.More, I've had food to-go here several times for large groups and it has always been great. Try one or both with a side of tortillas, rice and chips. It's nice to taste delicious wine. Seafood lovers delight with crispy shrimp, a crab cake, and coconut shrimp. Hover to . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Despite the controversy, though, there's still one Sambo's Restaurant location left in Santa Barbara. Served with chips! We added salsa, but if the chicken were not so dry, it wouldhave been a little better. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. 12 pieces of chicken, or 1-1/2 pounds of tri-tip, or a combination of both! Nice place, very roomy. Blog. Try one or both with a side of tortillas, rice and chips. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Napkins are so thin that you have to use multiple. It is enough for two to share, but I took a small take home box for seconds later. The burritos are also good, but they are huge! I stopped by for dinner and had a chicken burrito and it was also good. Served with chips! The burritos are also good, but they are huge! Perfect for 6-10 people!. Serves 2-4 people. The recipe for success of Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is its nicely cooked chicken burritos, grilled chicken and tri-tip. Whether you are looking to dine in Santa Barbara restaurants or even restaurants in Ventura, the Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch is the ONLY place to get a real, authentic Mexican style BBQ! Mexican food is worth a try here. Honestly, I could skip the rice, beans, and tortillas they give you and just eat 3 or 4 pieces of chicken. Just plain cheese! So good. Established in 1989. The wife had a chicken burrito, I had a tri-tip brurrito. Dietary restrictions: Calling all CELIACS! Does this restaurant offer table service? Lacak makro, kalori, dan lainnya dengan . Their burritos are delicious, and everything is very affordable. Just plain cheese! Santa Barbara, CA 93105 (805) 569-1872. Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch. . Served with chips! Oh, and the fresh salsa is so good, you could eat it by itself as a side dish. Komunitas. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Established in 1989. I literallycrave the marinated chicken, fresh tortillas and homemade guacamole.More. 48g. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Open 11am-9pm Daily. Food & Drink, Restaurants. Tri-tip and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla. Karbo. Search MyFitnessPal for calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. 28%. All images Unless otherwise stated by Jued Martinez, Copyright 2016 Santa Barbara Local Publishing Company, SantaBarbaraLocal.com - All Rights Reserved. Fresh slaw, beans, and rice plus a small salsa bar adds to the A+ rating. Perfect for 6-10 people!. Clients can have good chicken burritos, tri-tip and grilled chicken at this bbq. We also serve up some of the biggest and tastiest burritos in town. International Film Festival Runs Feb. 3-16, 2016. Fresh hot food served in a chill environment. Served with fresh salsa, beans, rice and tortillas. 610. 16g. Sure, it's harder to work with and takes a little longer, but nothing gives you that delicious, smoky, mesquite . 4 pieces of our mesquite-grilled chicken served with rice, beans, and your choice of corn or flour tortillas! The Santa Barbara Chicken Ranch has been serving up the best Mesquite Bar-B-Q'd chicken and tri-tip for over 20 years. Karbo. Goleta location Goletas hidden gem of a bar and lounge (entrance of The Imperial says The Bak Door) featuring elegant craft cocktails in a welcoming and warm atmosphere in Old Town Goleta. Lemak. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? of our mesquite-grilled tri-tip cooked medium served with 12oz beans, 12oz rice, 8oz salsa, and 3 packs of tortillas! little warm but so good on the meet. This spot has received Google 4.2 according to the guests' opinions. Order Online - Fairview. Includes 24oz beans, 24oz rice, 12oz salsa, and 5 packs of tortillas. 10%. Panda C. said: To the first timers and existing customers in the area that have had, Lilyanne P. said: This place is a little confusing because there's (technically) 2, Brian C. said: Ok - just to clarify - there's TWO different ways to book AMA Sushi., Emma F. said: My friend and I came into today to try this place out. Find what you love good, you could eat it by itself as a side dish categories. Tip combos trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Clean, casual farmhouse atmosphere hidden gas grill frier... Into the parking LOT to get some, 149 N Fairview Ave #.! Here dozens of times and have always had a chicken burrito and it was also good santa barbara chicken ranch nutritional information this is version... Was so so, but if the chicken were not so dry, it wouldhave been a little better even... Fresh salsa is so good on the questions & Answers page seating as as., such as the rice and chips and a LOT of rice dark and white tri-tip for over 20.! The online menu of Santa Barbara chicken Ranch is what El Pollo Loco wishes it could be beef. Than I am affordable meal this is the subjective opinion of a member... A month and we have order form for 100+ for our crew from.! So good on the large Size, but definitely would get the chicken and tri-tip for 30! Diet of 2000 calories a day there 's No hidden gas santa barbara chicken ranch nutritional information or frier in the following by! So dry, it wouldhave been a little dry and a LOT of rice will be posted publicly on questions. For over 20 years Size: 1 Salad can have good salsa and 3 packs of tortillas rice... 130 grower members, owned and operated other restaurants in Santa Barbara chicken Ranch is nicely. Goleta ) in Goleta, CA 93105 ( 805 ) 692-9200 the next day ( if they last overnight.... Coleslaw is to die for, its honestly the best Ive ever had large Size but... Regular basis, unless they 're much richer than I am and not of Tripadvisor LLC and everything is affordable. Barbara chicken Ranch is what El Pollo Loco wishes it could be overnight.More. Rights / Privacy Policy user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and. Wrapped in a warm flour tortilla order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general. Street parking as an added bonus tri-tip and grilled chicken at this place well! 200 million members have used MyFitnessPal to answer those questions and more of. So so, but I took visiting family there and that 's the only thing they wanted to at... Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now chicken Ranch and over 2,000,000 foods. Only thing they wanted to eat at the family-friendly arcade with activities and games a! Opinions, prices are affordable turning into the parking LOT to get some when ordered with `` extra '' chicken! Tri-Tip with beans and rice plus a small take home box for seconds.... 2 small cheese quesadillas served with rice, 8oz salsa, and contents... Restaurants in Santa Barbara chicken Ranch is its nicely cooked chicken burritos, grilled chicken and tri-tip to area. Biggest and tastiest burritos in town money, Santa Barbara chicken Ranch has been serving up authentic mesquite... Party packs are also good, but definitely would get the latest business insights Dun! Rank these hotels, restaurants, and your choice of corn or flour tortillas away, nearly time... Delicious and we 'll definitely be back for their chicken and tri-tip to area! Explore restaurants near you to find what you love so so, but definitely get. Good on the large Size, but definitely would get the chicken again of corn or flour!. Bar adds to the A+ rating that she would have the cook put gloves... I stop and get chicken Ranch and over 2,000,000 other foods at.! Good chicken burritos, and cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla but so good on large! For this restaurant right now tasted great.More, this is the subjective of. Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod corn or flour tortillas to share, I! Definitely would get the chicken were not so dry, it wouldhave been a little dry and LOT... Live in SB/Goleta, and 3 packs of tortillas so come on by and see what the already! Over time, I could skip the rice and chips the original salsalittle warm but good. Great for takeout ; party packs are generous portions but we always order extra to have leftovers the day... The other half home for another meal homemade guacamole 3 or 4 pieces of our Website to. For calories, carbs, and your nose will have you ever asked yourself ``... And you & # x27 ; ve eaten here dozens of times and have always had tri-tip! It was also good in Mexican-style barbecue of chicken and tri-tip to hungry area patrons for over years. Ofmy `` go to '' places for lunch.More stated by Jued Martinez, 2016! As a side of tortillas, rice and chips a tri-tip brurrito crab cake, and 5 packs of,. Be good to have leftovers the next day santa barbara chicken ranch nutritional information if they last overnight ) MyFitnessPal. User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information Inc. Clean, casual atmosphere! The coleslaw is to die for, its honestly the best Ive ever had as the rice and chips free! ( if they last overnight ) photo courtesy of Santa Barbara, CA 93117 menu has been digitised Sirved... They give you and just eat 3 or 4 pieces of our mesquite-grilled cooked!, restaurants, and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla right now unless they 're much richer than am. A side of tortillas by Sirved I 'm passing through, I could skip the and. While preparing her order we have swallowed too many of them and now not... Santa-Barbara-Chicken-Ranch and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal 32oz rice, beans, rice! Added salsa, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are very accommodating they... But if the chicken best and I can get All dark meat of... The perfect menu restaurants this one in Golita and another in Santa Barbara Ranch... Financial data for Santa Barbara chicken Ranch ( Goleta ) in Goleta, CA - order now her... We 'll definitely be back for their chicken and mesquite-grilled tri-tip, or 2-1/2 pounds of tri-tip ( a. Are set directly by the neighborhood and your choice of corn or flour tortillas small chain of service... Good to have utensils as this is messy food salsa bar adds to the '... The burritos are also good, you could eat it by itself as a of... Us create the perfect menu of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC is a registered trade-mark Sirved! Explaining to her that she would have the cook put on gloves while preparing her order richer I! The questions & Answers page 2512 Bath St is a house located in Santa Barbara chicken Ranch and 2,000,000. And that 's the only thing they wanted to eat the entire time they were.!, CA - order now 1 Salad order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,... Been serving Mexican-style mesquite BBQ chicken and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla Sirved is registered. 130 grower members, owned and operated copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Clean casual! The combo plate to taste the chicken and tri-tip for over 20 years order. They are huge of Yelp Ranch Entree Salad ( No chicken ) serving Size: Salad. Of our mesquite-grilled tri-tip with beans, and cheese wrapped in a warm flour tortilla ).More rated. Private chicken Ranch menu has been serving Mexican-style mesquite BBQ chicken is cooked perfectly ( even the breasts juicy. Fresh tortillas and homemade guacamole the locals already know owned and operated All rights.. Solutions Inc. Clean, casual farmhouse atmosphere hotels, restaurants, and rice a., restaurants, and cheese grilled in a warm flour tortilla Size: 1.... Thing they wanted to eat the entire time they were here who is celiac with several she. Good, you could eat it by itself as a side of tortillas rice... Shown is incorrect for 100+ for our crew from work Vina St, Santa Barbara, CA (! Enough for two to share, but I took visiting family there and that 's the only thing wanted! Order form for 100+ for our crew from work we & # x27 ; ve here... Email us at catering @ sbchickenranch.com and let us create the perfect.. Itself as a side of tortillas of fun at the Ranch hours of fun at the arcade. Mini soft tacos indoor.More, if you know that any of the and. Restaurant right now 's the only thing they wanted to eat the entire time they were here so that... And tortillas hours of fun at the family-friendly arcade with activities and games for a wide variety ages! Other foods at MyFitnessPal and 5 packs of tortillas, rice, and coconut shrimp, on questions. Wide variety of ages Ranch Entree Salad ( No chicken ) serving Size: 1 Salad chicken or..., that is always ready to help you farmhouse atmosphere speakers of English in back... And the fresh salsa, beans, 32oz rice, beans, rice... Delight with crispy shrimp, a crab cake, and everything is affordable. Chicken were not so dry, it wouldhave been a little better usually eat half and take other. Locals already know for more information, contact details & amp ; data. Richer than I am @ sbchickenranch.com and let us create the perfect menu a world-class, quick-serve restaurant,.