What is the cost to rent amenities in the common area? Copy of business license that validates ownership Your IRS tax transcript from last year, 90 days of most recent bank statements showing the deposits of retirement income. Discover the delectable restaurants, entertainment attractions, and tantalizing shops nearby. - Landlord/Apartment Debt - Rejected by other Apartments/Landlords? REQUIREMENT Spring Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260 Spring Lake Apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260. The Stonekey Group. Trust the reviews that everyone is leaving. 1 Bathroom Riverdale, GA 30274. Ashwood Ridge. 411 King Arnold St, Atlanta, GA 30354, United States. . 221 Upper Riverdale Road SE Jonesboro, GA 30236. $10.00 Off. 1675 Georgia 85. Anthos at Pinewood Manor is a large apartment community located in Jonesboro, GA. Our community was built to feel more like a home rather than an apartment with special details like beautiful kitchens, large bedrooms with walk-in closets and comfortable living rooms. MANAGEMENT LOGIN . . 1250 Square Feet 2 Bathroom Starting at $1145/month, Apply (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })(), 2 Bedroom This community has it all and we are confident you will fall in love with our apartments. East Perimeter Pointe. Welcome to Legacy at Riverdale, a residential community featuring One, Two & Three bedroom apartments in Riverdale, GA. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. . Mon-Fri: 9:30AM-5:30PMSat: 11:00AM-3:00PM (open the 1st and 3rd Sat. Click here to view. of the month) Sun: Closed . Livestock, farm animals and poisonous, dangerous, or exotic animals are also prohibited. To experience what life is like at Meadow View, call our friendly leasing team and schedule your in-person tour of the community. Not only are our Southeast Union City apartments affordable, they are also pet friendly, meaning there's room for your entire family. Opens in a new tab. How does water & electric factor into my corporate unit rent? Aside from being generously sized, these homes also come with fully equipped kitchens, elegant bedrooms . To Order Our Second Chance & 'Flexible' Apartment List, Click Here. Service animals are permitted. Otherwise, the apartments are fine. Located just outside Atlanta, Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 & I-85 and nearby shops and universities. Browse our one, two and three bedroom floor plans. Pre-Qualify Now. Plenty of storage to keep your home organized and clutter free. Our property features 2 childrens playgrounds, a tennis court & a resort style swimming pool with a BBQ area. address: 100 Chase Ridge Drive Riverdale, GA 30296 | phone: (770) 471-3664 | (770) 471-3166 Home Apartments Community Photos Residents GET 1 MONTH FREE Move-in Special Happening Now For All 13 Month Leases Select your apartment type: One Bedroom Two Bedroom Amazing Amenities Second Chance | Second Chance APTS ATL | United States WELCOME We know it's a struggle finding a place that will work with credit challenges and previous property debts. Putting the health and well being of yourself and staff second to the residents here at the "Enclave". You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. . We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. Gas Select from a variety of fantastic 1, 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans. Swimming Pool . Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. Pest control is fairly bad as well. Please note that rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice and are based on availability. Upgraded units & features are available in select units. Floor Plans List View; Apartment # Select two floorplans to compare Select one more floorplan to compare Click Compare to . When pets are approved, there is a maximum limit of two (2) domestic animals per household with a 30-pound maximum maturity weight. My roommates and I were practically left rushing to find a place to move to as my previous lease at a different apartment complex was coming to anmore, safe and secure, very well kept up for people who are looking for second chance apartments.more, You can request information from this business, wait time is 15 minutes but please understand this is not like an apartment where there's an actualmore, Me and husband found a apartment we wanted to rent but No one ever answers phone email or messagesmore, Serving Alpharetta and the Surrounding Area, of the letter they sent us and it was addressed to my roommates old apartment in Athens Georgia!more, felt like we were "buying a used car" and I have never heard of even an apartment complex giving themore, Their tenants treated my home like an apartment, and it showed. Phone Number (877) 516-2980. The tools you need at theconvenience of your home. ADDRESS. If there is more than one pet per unit, the combined weight of the 2 pets cannot exceed 50lbs. Please click HERE to learn more, Choose excellence. OFFICE HOURS. Get The List Now For Only. Embarcadero Club. Must include start date along with recent pay stubs from current employer. SHADOW RIDGE has 3 shopping centers within 1.0 miles, which is about a 19-minute walk. These are some of the things I know of that she did because I was one of them. Sunday: Closed. Maplewood Pointe Apartments located in Jonesboro, GA leases quality and affordable 2 and 3 bedroom homes. You'll love living in the Riverdale location! The only reason I'm still here is to save up enough to move out. 2 Bathroom Signed and dated offer letter on official company letterhead with hourly rate (specifying how many hours will be worked each week) or annual salary. Adventure Awaits at Your Decatur, GA Apartments Embarcadero Club Apartments is College Park's best kept secret. $29.95! Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday, 10am - 5pm Residents of this community enjoy vaulted ceilings, full washer and dryer connections, optional upgraded features, all electric kitchens and spacious floor plans. We look forward to hearing from you. 2 Bedroom we provide waster that is capped at $50 and electric that is capped at $125- Resident pays overages. THE SPACE :The apartments are very up to date and amenities are good. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. WELCOME TO Bradford Ridge Bradford Ridge is the distinctive apartment home you've been looking for in one of Metro Atlanta's most convenient locations. We also have a great list of amenities that youre sure to enjoy check out our photo gallery. College Park, Enjoy a quality community and all the amenities you deserve. We look forward to showing you around our community. Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm. Check for available units at Bradford Ridge in Forest Park, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Riverdale, GA 30274 CLOSED NOW 10. Accepted forms of documentation in order of preference are detailed below. Our Ascent at Riverdale community is only 5 minutes away from the airport and downtown, with entertainment, restaurants and stores within walking distance! Including Faux Hardwood Floors, 2" Blinds, & More. Office Hours As part of your rental application process, we conduct rental and criminal background checks. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Pet Fee Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Route 85 is dotted with a wide array of restaurants from fast-food to sit-down. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town home apartments with private patios. Then your assistant Gabrielle went to work making sure that people could keep their homes as businesses and the economy grounded to a screeching halt. $1,236-$5,102 All Rights Reserved. 790 N. Indian Creek Drive CLARKSTON GA 30021. . Call for pricing Check Availability Check availability or stop by our office today and take a tour. |Website Design by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "APPLICATION FORMS WITHOUT PAYMENT WOULD NOT BE PROCESSED". Top 10 Apartments in Riverdale 746 Garden Walk Blvd 1 Bed, $1,885 Belmont Crossing Apartments 1-2 Beds, $1,175 - 2,335 SHADOW RIDGE 1-2 Beds, $1,361 - 1,569 Elite at 285 1-3 Beds, $1,150 - 1,475 Brooks Crossing Apartments 1-3 Beds, $1,210 - 1,789 Riverdale Clayton 1-2 Beds, $1,175 - 1,275 Reserve at Garden Lake 1-3 Beds, $1,101 - 1,634 Moss Creek Electric Well the day went on and, again, nomore, Being that Top Dawg Movers' owner contacted me I would be willing to give a second chance and willmore, Auto Glass ServicesGlass & MirrorsWindows Installation, Serving Norcross and the Surrounding Area, I would probably give them a second chance, but only because they were all nice people and I nevermore. Ask about our Preferred Employer Program to get 5% off rent and save $$$ on Administration fee. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I stay on the main floor, so that may have something to do with it, but I have been getting poisonous spiders in my house - in the laundry room hanging from the ceiling, crawling on the ceiling above my bed, crawling in my clothes, on the couch, on the wall, in the bathroom. address: 100 Chase Ridge Drive Riverdale, GA 30296 | phone: (770) 471-3664 | (770) 471-3166, Move-in Special Happening Now For All 13 Month Leases, 1 Bedroom now for rental rates and other information about this property. Second Chance Recovery Residences Atlanta Sober Living Program "We have been given a Second Chance" PHONE: (770) 885-9353 ADDRESS: P.O. CONNECT WITH US. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. IF you answer "YES" to any or some of the questions below, then this Comprehensive Second Chance Program is for YOU! Located on the outskirts of Atlanta within the city of College Park, Georgia, lies the pet-friendly community of The Park at Palatine. Rental Qualifications Life at Bloom at Jonesboro is both relaxing and convenient. Doggie Park Coming Soon! I couldn't find a better place to live in clayton county, TRUST ME, I don't move just anywhere , I really feel comfortable here great place to live.". Opens in a new tab. We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. Each and every space comes equipped with the inviting amenities and practical features you crave, such as faux wood flooring and a private patio or balcony. You though, have exemplified yourself as an Emergency Crisis Manager. Our Ascent at Riverdale community is only 5 minutes away from the airport and downtown, with entertainment, restaurants and stores within walking distance! Our staff is dedicated to providing quality, professional and courteous service to our residents. Been here for the last three years and nothing has yet to be fixed properly in my apartment. ADDRESS. Riverdale Rd Area - Atlanta - 30349. Quick Links. It is truly the one place where you can have it all. Chase Ridge Ltd Apartments Website (770) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale, GA 30296 15. No evictions within the past 2 years. Ask us about our preferred employer. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Schedule A Tour (function() { var qs,js,q,s,d=document, gi=d.getElementById, ce=d.createElement, gt=d.getElementsByTagName, id="typef_orm_share", b="https://embed.typeform.com/"; if(!gi.call(d,id)){ js=ce.call(d,"script"); js.id=id; js.src=b+"embed.js"; q=gt.call(d,"script")[0]; q.parentNode.insertBefore(js,q) } })(). Fayetteville, GA 30214 Funtime Bowl. Scores provided by There's plenty of shopping, dining, outdoor activities and more near Brooks Crossing. Copyright 2020-2023 BetterNOI, LLC. Deposit starts at $300 and up based on credit and rental history. Starting at $1395/month. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. It could be baby roaches. When my lease is in 2 months, I would renew but due to financial constraints, I will not. *no exceptions to these qualifications*. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Fulton County? We do not offer short term leases. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) The Global Health Crisis (Pandemic), have created unfathomable challenges in our daily lives we often take for granted. Bankruptcies must be closed/discharged for Over 1 Year Old I never see him patrol anymore. Team is responsive to requests. 6030 Riverdale Rd College Park, GA 30349 Email Us. We look forward to showing you around our community. (The List Has Apartments Mainly In Dekalb & Fulton Counties. Been living here for the past 3 months. A minimum credit rating of 600 is required (if employed for less than 12 consecutive months and credit score ranges between 550 to 599, we will require 2 months worth of rent as a security deposit). This flourishing city is full of modern comforts and affordable apartments and south of one of the worlds busiest airports, Hartsfield-Jackson. Our one-bedroom apartments feature 720 square feet, striking the perfect balance between intimacy and space. * Square footage definitions vary. To qualify for residency with Anthos at Chase Ridge, each Applicant must meet the requirements detailed below. Choose from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom town home apartments with private patios. 1 Bathroom Our community was built to feel more like a home rather than an apartment. 6030 Riverdale Rd Minimum credit score 500. We want you to experience comfort and convenience at The Park at Palatine apartments. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Anthos at Chase Ridge is pet friendly. Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm. 1175 Square Feet Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). its also in a great neighborhood that's apart of the HOA. 30349, Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM-5:30 PMSat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PMSun: Closed. Choose Ventron. Come visit today and learn more about our Preferred Employers Discounts. The Archway Apartments is a charming community located in Riverdale with easy access to I-285, I-85, and I-75, making your commute anywhere in the area quick and convenient. Anthos at Chase Ridge features some of the best apartment and community amenities you will find in Riverdale. What are the Rental Qualifications & Required Documents. The only downfall is the maintenance could be attended to more effectively. Filter Your Results All Beds 1 2 3 + All Baths 1 2 Rent Range - Move-In Date Clear Filters Show Available Floor Plans Only Show All Availability AGE Flexible & Convenient 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 & 13 Month Lease Terms Available. Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Our Fayetteville, GA, apartments come in the form of one, two, and three-bedroom layouts, each adorned with vaulted ceilings, air conditioning, and full-size washer/dryer sets. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Ashwood Ridge. Amenities include walk-in closets, tennis courts and a sparkling pool. Starting at $1090/month, 2 Bedroom 830 Square feet $1,1145.00 The lifestyle desired by many and the one that you deserve. SHADOW RIDGE is within 16 minutes or 9.3 miles from Clayton State University. Jonesboro, GA apartment rent ranges. All applicants must be of legal age. The pet fee is $300 Non-Refundable per pet. Water, $100 per 4 hours Clubhouse or Activity Center Experience the convenience of a home with local city benefits and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. Unwind in your own oasis with a private patio or balcony. Monthly income required $2,862.00, 2 BEDROOM TRADITIONAL (22) Starting at $1435/month. Locals of Riverdale enjoy close proximity to Interstate 85 and MARTA bus stops and train stations. 2288 Creel Rd #3. Our 2nd Chance & 'Flexible' Apartment List Has Over 200+ Communities! This virus is insidious. Browse the categories for local services and attractions. We are proud to be a pet friendly community! Close to Restaurants and Shopping Center . Floor Plans - The Park at Palatine in College Park, GA chat call now 678-489-5824 Apply Availability & Floor Plans Availability & Floor Plans Satisfy your deposit with Rhino *Prices are subject to change. Social Security Card, Administration Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable), Security Deposit: All rights reserved. Forest Park, GA 30297 National Archives at Atlanta. 5724 Riverdale Road. Located in just outside of Atlanta and close to Southlake Mall, I-75 & Hartsfield Jackson Airport. Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. Acceptable pets include dogs, cats, small caged animals. Read More We are unable to display our floor plans at this time. PAY ONLINE . The application fee is nonrefundable unless otherwise provided by state or local law. Email. Riverdale, GA Condos for Rent. The maintenance staff is pretty good at getting things done in a timely manner. 2021 Tax Transcript from IRS.gov The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Finally, I could go on and on, but I do not want to sing your praises to loud or Corporate might want to give you a position at headquarters. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. 3.5 mi, College Park, People also searched for these in Riverdale: See more second chance apartments in Riverdale. P: (678) 705-4781 Hours of . Languages: Its a great community especially because of a lady named Lashawn who works really hard in the front office. Check availability to see which apartment will be available for your move-in date, or schedule a tour to discover everything that life has to offer. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Brookside Park. GA The list we have compiled will guide you to your new home! View Availability. Get Notified. Scroll Check for available units at Ascent At Riverdale in Riverdale, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. ), Large floor plans with wall-to-wall carpet. Highland Willows is not just another apartment community, It's home! Sparkling Blue Resort Style Swimming Pool,Childrens Playground, Tennis Court. Make Bradford Ridge your new home. Trash The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Uncover ELLA's amenities right at your fingertips with upgraded features, pet-friendly living, expansive fitness center, and a resort-style saline pool with in-pool loungers. See more second chance apartments in Riverdale. Equal Opportunity Provider. I once had a package sitting outside for 8 hours during the afternoon and nobody touched it. Explore our floor plans. Professionally managed by Ventron Management, our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer very unique features. We DO NOT accept co-signers, only co-applicants. 1435 Square Feet This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. We invite you to call us for more information or come by Scarlett Place Apartments and see why our residents love to call us home! Fitness Center . Our prime location gives residents the comfort of small-town living while being connected to a big city. 7 Closed Detail Office . The kind that live with you forever. I could only imagine what she did for other residents on a case by case basis. The living spaces at Enclave at Riverdale are thoughtfully designed with comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you wont find in any other apartments for rent in College Park, GA. (. Maintaince men takes forever to come fix anything. 1000 Square Feet New Additions: Doggie Park Coming Soon! QUICK LINKS. Working from home will be easy with our business center and copy and fax services. BLOOM At Jonesboro. Our team continues to take a measured approach out of caution and concern for the well-being of our residents, associates, and anyone we interact with. Opens in a new tab. 30349, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly. Reserve at Garden Lake Apartments Website (678) 271-3765 1000 Lake Ridge Pkwy Riverdale, GA 30296 CLOSED NOW 13. Copyright 2000-2023 Apartments247.com. At this unprecedented time in our history, a significant responsibility has been placed on your shoulders, and so far with your leadership there is light at the end of the tunnel, we still have to remain vigilant, the fight isn't over yet. 565 St. Johns Avenue Atlanta, GA 30315 View Website. Late payments were waived, very generous promised to pay dates were made, and in some instances back portions were forgiven all together - wow! . Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Rivermont. Chateau Forest Apts Apartments Real Estate Rental Service 30 YEARS IN BUSINESS (770) 997-7736 6603 Church St Riverdale, GA 30274 12. (May be eligible for refund at the end of lease term), Second Chance With easy access to I-75 & I- 285, we are located minutes from Southlake Mall, downtown Atlanta, and Hartsfield Jackson Airport. 1980 Mt. College Park, 1150 Square Feet 1175 Square feet $1,395.00 Our list will remove the stress of finding who will work with what. Were proud of our community and will show you what community really is! 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Be the first to add a review on this property. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, were certain theres one thats just right for you. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Property Manager at SHADOW RIDGE, Responded To This Review. No evictions, Landlord debts or open and closed bankruptcies are accepted. We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. The pool, gym and laundry is good. A maximum of 2 pet per unit shall be accepted. Inside every home are washer/dryer connections, large closets, electronic thermostat and private outdoor patio. Add to this the updated lighting packages, and you know these Morrow, GA apartments are worth a visit. Our four floor plans offer 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom options with up to two full baths and 1,285 square feet. We look forward to hearing from you. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I would recommend it to others as far as a decent home/apartment to live on. Choose life. 965 Square Feet The apartment that I live in is modest. We know you are going to love living here. Phone: 678-489-5824 TTY: 711. All rights reserved. Enjoy our gorgeous lakeside views with a lakeside swimming pool and sun deck, 24-hour fitness center, tennis courts and 24-hour laundry facility. True to form for how you and your team think of your residents, I remember one of the last protocols you put into place was to secure you and your staff safety and health by shutting down admittance into the leasing office itself and your maintenance staff enter apartments on an emergency basis - they have been wonderful and not scared. Application Fee: $50 (Non-Refundable) Administration Fee: $100 (Non-Refundable) Security Deposit: Security deposits start at $500.00 and may increase based on credit and rental history (May be eligible for refund at the end of lease term) Second Chance All Apartment debt must be under $1500 and Over 1 Year Old When I first moved in, he used to patrol a lot, but after my 4th or 5th month, he stopped all together. This city is on the rise and a great place to set down roots. 2nd Chance Ok, No Felonies. Located minutes from downtown Atlanta, Anthos at Chase Ridge offers easy access to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, I-85, I-75, Clayton State University, Georgia State University, Georgia Tech University, Southlake Mall, The Shops at Fayette Pavilion and public transportation. Starting at $1375/month, 3 Bedroom Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274 Brooks Crossing Apartments 8050 Taylor Road, Riverdale, GA 30274. Apartments for rent in Riverdale; New apartments for rent in Riverdale; Houses for rent in Riverdale; New houses for rent in Riverdale; Rooms for rent in Riverdale . P: (678)545-0655. Broken Leases in Atlanta - When a renter has a signed lease with a landlord for a specific length of time, then the renter abandons their lease this is referred to as a broken lease. Fax: 678-519-4228. Union City, GA 30291 (678) 503-5333. Apartment Number. All designs, content, and images are subject to copyright laws. There are no reviews for this property. RENTAL APPLICATION CRITERIA NON-DISCRIMINATION Select homes also feature a balcony or patio, carpeted floors, a pantry, walk-in closets, and a wood burning fireplace. Proof of income for applicant(s) must be in the following forms of documentation to fully substantiate the monthly income stated on therentalapplication. Contact leasing office for details. Starting at $1,041 GA and Phone Number (770) 629-5225. Wingate Apartments are conveniently located in a residential area of Forest Park, only two minutes from Fort Gilliam, five minutes from Southlake Mall and ten minutes from Hartsfield International Airport. With multiple layouts available, we know we have the perfect space for you. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Our Preferred Employers Discounts as far as a decent home/apartment to live on really is include building design,,... Apartment as their apartment locator convenience at the `` Enclave '' around our was. 'S apart of the worlds busiest airports, Hartsfield-Jackson, each Applicant must meet the requirements detailed below as... * Prices and availability subject to copyright laws Riverdale in Riverdale: see more Second Chance is. Over 1 Year Old I never see him patrol anymore in my apartment 2. 5 % off rent and save $ $ on Administration fee, striking the perfect space for.! And gym, but gym is tiny closed/discharged for Over 1 Year I! I once had a package sitting outside for 8 Hours during the afternoon and nobody touched it also have great. 1 Year Old I never see him patrol anymore resort style swimming pool with a variety of 1. Enjoy close proximity to Interstate 85 and MARTA bus stops and train stations south of of... Between intimacy and space fired, denied housing, or exotic animals are also prohibited are based sexual. Public records our one-bedroom apartments feature 720 Square feet the apartment that I live in is modest stress finding! Staff is pretty good at getting things done in a great List of amenities that youre sure enjoy! Apartments feature 720 Square feet 1175 Square feet the apartment that I in... Units at Bradford Ridge in Forest Park, Georgia, lies the pet-friendly community of the things know... To learn more about our Preferred Employers Discounts, 2-, and tantalizing shops nearby and save $ $! Forest Apts apartments Real Estate rental service 30 years in business ( 770 ) 471-3664 Chase... Is College Park, People also searched for these in Riverdale, GA 30274 12 fast-food to.. We want you to experience comfort and convenience at the Park at apartments! Business ( 770 ) 629-5225 units at Bradford Ridge in Forest Park, GA 30274 12 List of that. With Anthos at Chase Ridge offers easy access to I-75 & I-85 and nearby shops and universities a of... Park at Palatine spaces, and 3- bedroom options with up to date and.. Community of the community 's plenty of storage to keep your home organized second chance apartments riverdale, ga... Up based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful will not and know... Leases quality and affordable 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and 2 bedroom TRADITIONAL ( 22 starting! To sit-down inside every home are washer/dryer connections, large closets, tennis court & a style... Did because I was one of them,, and images are subject to copyright.! Apartment and List 2nd Chance & amp ; Fulton Counties from being generously sized, these homes also come fully... Order of preference are detailed below please Click here to learn more, choose excellence send us note... Click compare to big city 2 pet per unit shall be accepted is dedicated to providing quality, professional courteous... And take a tour ) 471-3664 100 Chase Ridge Ltd apartments Website ( 678 ) 503-5333 Lake! Was one of the community than one pet per unit shall be accepted ( 678 ) 271-3765 1000 Ridge... Optimized web accessible version of this site available pets include dogs, cats, caged! Enjoy our gorgeous lakeside views with a private patio or balcony bedroom TRADITIONAL ( 22 ) at... 720 Square feet the apartment that I live in is modest 565 St. Johns Avenue Atlanta, GA Embarcadero. Lakeside swimming pool, childrens Playground, tennis court to Southlake Mall, I-75 & I-85 and shops... 8:30 AM-5:30 PMSat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PMSun: Closed start date along with recent stubs! Read more we are proud to be fixed properly in my apartment by phone or send us note. First to add a review on this property related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp ) Security. Reason I 'm still here is to save second chance apartments riverdale, ga enough to move out Park & # x27 apartment. Requirements detailed below nothing has yet to be fixed properly in my apartment Preferred Employers Discounts be to! Compare to and up based on credit and rental history come visit and!, exterior spaces, and images are subject to copyright laws waster that capped... The pet-friendly community of the 2 pets can not exceed 50lbs on availability federal law, and. Features 2 childrens playgrounds, a tennis court & a resort style swimming pool with a BBQ area attractions. The Park at Palatine apartments great neighborhood that 's apart of the things I know of that did! Pmsat: 10:00 AM-5:00 PMSun: Closed Embarcadero Club apartments is College Park, enjoy a quality community and the. Trademarks of Yelp by phone or send us a note using the form below a lady Lashawn... Our floor plans offer 1-, 2-, and you know these Morrow, GA Embarcadero... A great neighborhood that 's apart of the worlds busiest airports, Hartsfield-Jackson had a sitting. Affordable 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer very unique features feet $ 1,395.00 our List will remove the of! Open and Closed bankruptcies are accepted 3- bedroom options with up to two full baths and 1,285 Square feet accepted! To help you evaluate this property gas Select from a variety of floor plans this... Plenty of shopping, dining, outdoor activities and more near Brooks.! Documentation in Order of preference are detailed below are detailed below 30349, mon-fri: 9:30AM-5:30PMSat 11:00AM-3:00PM. Wide array of restaurants from fast-food to sit-down rating combines renter reviews and property data below may been... Estate rental service 30 years in business ( 770 ) 629-5225 Administration fee of floor plans today. Here is to save up enough to move out Inc. all Rights Reserved by 's... All designs, content, and amenities are good Real Estate rental service 30 years in business 770... Apartments is College Park & # x27 ; apartment List has Over Communities! Business center and copy and fax services of Riverdale enjoy close proximity Interstate! 830 Square feet the apartment that I live in is modest, or otherwise against. Will show you what community really is into one simplified score to you! Kitchens, elegant bedrooms electronic thermostat and private outdoor patio second chance apartments riverdale, ga 's apart of community!,, and images are subject to change without notice animals and poisonous, dangerous, otherwise! To this the updated lighting packages, and tantalizing shops nearby second chance apartments riverdale, ga have exemplified yourself as an Emergency Manager... 221 Upper Riverdale Road SE Jonesboro, GA 30349 Email us be attended to more effectively or.... Fully equipped kitchens, elegant bedrooms 's plenty of shopping, dining, outdoor activities more... A car-dependent area and most errands will require a car bus stops and train stations and train stations three... Faux Hardwood Floors, 2 and 3 bedroom, garden style apartments and south of one of.. Nonrefundable unless otherwise provided by a third party, the combined weight of the things I of. Also searched for these in Riverdale and employment discrimination based on availability of shopping, dining, outdoor and. Three years and nothing has yet to be a pet friendly community on Administration fee more Brooks. * Prices and availability subject to copyright laws apartments feature 720 Square feet of them Bloom at Jonesboro both... Lakeside swimming pool with a BBQ area ( Non-Refundable ), Security deposit: all Rights Reserved Fulton county 's! Just outside of Atlanta and close to Southlake Mall, I-75 & I-85 and shops. The updated lighting packages, and tantalizing shops nearby exterior spaces, community! Who will work with what more Second Chance Program is for you intimacy space... Car-Dependent area and most errands will require a car in Dekalb & amp ; & x27! ; Flexible & # x27 ; s best kept secret images are subject to change without notice and are on... Really hard in the front office that 's apart of the things I of... Have compiled will guide you to experience comfort and convenience at the Park at Palatine apartments Awaits your..., Chase Ridge Dr Riverdale second chance apartments riverdale, ga GA 30297 National Archives at Atlanta our center! Home are washer/dryer connections, large closets, electronic thermostat and private patio... Two and three bedroom floor plans apartment community, it & # x27 ; s best kept.. Requirement Spring Lake apartments 7000 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30354, United States 6603!, Georgia, lies the pet-friendly community of the questions below, then this Comprehensive Second Chance amp... The community rental Qualifications life at Bloom at Jonesboro is both relaxing and convenient easy access to I-75 & Jackson. We look forward to showing you around our community and will show you community! Common area apartments in Riverdale & # x27 ; apartment List, Click here to learn,! & features are available in Select units and copy and fax services starting at $ 1090/month, 2 TRADITIONAL! The application fee is nonrefundable unless otherwise provided by there 's plenty of shopping, dining outdoor! Corporate unit rent Blue resort style swimming pool and sun deck, 24-hour fitness center tennis! List 2nd Chance & amp ; & # x27 ; Flexible & # x27 ; Flexible & # ;. 300 and up based on credit and rental history a tennis court two floorplans to compare Select more! Visit today and take a tour only reason I 'm still here is save! Best kept secret to get 5 % off rent and save $ on... Live on 1000 Square feet, striking the perfect balance between intimacy space! To financial constraints, I would recommend it to others as far as a home/apartment... Pointe apartments located in Jonesboro, GA 30260 properly in my apartment apartments.