How to spot a fake ID by a doorman is more than showing your fake ID in many cases. Your email address will not be published. Guess we are screwed. Maybe you're happy using your current email at Gmail.com, Outlook.com, or your own domainyou don't want to switch providers to keep some anonymity. Should you give your new favorite web forum your phone number? Earlier this year, under the recommendation of some unseen person that a friend of a friend of a friend knew, my idiotic self and some idiotic friends decided to order IDs off the internet that were obviously made by eight year-olds in Malaysia. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It may not work if the company provides you with a non Scannable fake ID. I run several special projects including the Readers' Choice and Business Choice surveys, and yearly coverage of the Fastest ISPs and Best Gaming ISPs. in the past there used to be a China-based fake id service and they used to accept payments by cash on mail. Best when in a group and everyone is not up to speed on your fake info (or theirs) to enter in two at a time. This is a modified document. Be always prepared for a consequence which starts from a minor lecture or a fine and may end up getting you jailed for a period up to 5 years. Worst thing you can do is get yourself into a situation where the police are called while in a establishment under the use of your fake ID card. The answer is a mini wallet which many people opt to use when going out on the town. Just a friendly confidence that you are paying attention. Some people for their first time report having a drink (dont get drunk) just to take the edge off before hitting the bars. Dummy. You can use our Best Fake ID State Guide to help you choose the most suitable license depending upon the state you live in. Be ready to back it up. Carry cash. Theyre not difficult to create good fakes for and its reasonable that theyd exist in BC. Thing is that its up to them. The last thing you want is to find yourself in a situation where the police are summoned. Access it on the web or iOS. You went through hell finding the guy, your one-way pass towards partying it up with your friends. If you're born in an even year the first two numbers of the serial number will be 12 plus the month of your birth. BIG FAT SCAM!!!!!! Most websites operate from there. Use your real bday but change the year - its easier to make mistakes if its different (like answering wrong to the whats your sign question). If you are caught using someone elses real ID, you can face fraud charges. I will reveal my master secret to you insignificant insects. There isnt any legal trouble with using someone elses address if caught? Here are a few of the best alias generators. Businesses and nonprofits can get a customized interface. Even when customers have an excellent fake ID that appears real, bouncers use other clues -- besides the ID's high quality or lack thereof -- to verify its authenticity. Make sure that ID you are buying is something worth relying on. But the problem is - Apple has the key as well, to unlock your data. Felony offenses can result in fines of as much as $100,000. For desktop email clients,either GnuPG(Opens in a new window)(Privacy Guard) orEnigMail(Opens in a new window)is a must. Paying for the ids is a huge problem. You'll know it's encrypted when you see HTTPS in the URL (instead of just HTTP) and a lock symbol in the address or status bar. An Illegal Life Pro Tip (or ILPT) is a tip that could significantly improve a person's life but whose legality is highly questionable. Pick one and stick with it. Before getting an ID, Google the address to see if such address exists, or search the yellow/white pages. Most of these happen to be resplendently covered in 21+ ONLY signs. I wish you all luck in your quest to find the perfect ID. Remember, you don't even need a password, so neither does anyone else who wants to sign into your MailDrop. 10 Contemporary Black-Led Films for Black History Month, The Last of Us Episode 3 Is a Milestone for LGBT Characters, The Letterboxd Craze Continues To Take Over. Do not fret after you use your ID a few times and maybe come across a quizzing bouncer using your fake will be a breeze thereafter. If you are truly nervous using your fake ID for the first time go to a restaurant. 1996-2023 Ziff Davis, LLC., a Ziff Davis company. #GI_L_EN_VI_GI_CC_R Tr ra hn chc tui sau vi pht gi Du gi ph bc #Laco s 1 Vit Nam! I don't think stores risk that much if you have a fake, and that stores just have to show that they don't just let anyone with a piece of paper saying they're of age but, but not sure about that. The single most important factor to accompany your fake ID is your confidence. And if you steal a car in the dark drive with the headlights on. Inappropriate language or references to illegal conduct don't belong here. The point is that giving websites fake information makes it that much trickier for someone to sleuth out your real details, which they could then use as part of an identity-theft attack. No one gets dressed up for the DMV. Your email address will not be published. No matter what kind of fake ID you have, you need to be as confident using it as your are using your real ID. Not a stare down or as if you are trying to hypnotize the bouncer. What year did you graduate high school? 1. I was reading the guidelines on how to request that data from Apple, and it specifically says: Requests for iCloud data must include the relevant Apple ID/ account email address. And all connections are logged. But its terms of service state you can't use it for "illegal activity," so it's not going to fight court orders on your behalf. TorGuard is a global VPN service, which starts at $9.99 per month. Luckily, you didnt get scammed and now have the taboo fake ID. If its fake info your best bet is to try and leave if you get caught without being arrested which is usually easy. Are TikToks Sped-Up Songs Ruining Music? Secure email services will. If you are planning to get your hands on a United States ID; then you should be ready and take necessary precautions. This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. I spoke with Zach (an incredibly nice bouncer on Third Avenue who frequently referred to me as sweetheart), who gave me some tips. The site provides a full address manager interface so create as many addresses as you like. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. Even with your ID in hand, get ready to be denied entrance and face the deep-voiced wrath of the bouncer humiliating you in front of your clique and other of-age bar attendees. It should go without saying, but memorize the information on your fake. Valid Driver's License; Birth Certificate But it supports extra aliases using a period in the name, so [emailprotected] can be used at one site while [emailprotected] works on another, both using the same account. Just play it safe and have a good time, do not let the alcohol or some drunk fool get you into a problem. Businesses can use Hushmail starting at $5.99 per user per month for small businesses and nonprofits and $9.99 for legal and HIPAA-compliant healthcare entities. And then offer cash. Virgin IslandsUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming, An official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. (LockA locked padlock) God be with you. Being spot on even with a buzz will serve you well, if you visit other bars on the same night. As a Canadian server, from Ontario, if someone gives me an Albertan ID I immediately bring it to the back and look it over with our guide book and ask for a second piece/ask questions. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Without doubt the doorman card checker will not even know all the security features for the state license they reside in. As you may have guessed, these tips are works of fiction and are purely hypothetical, do not try to recreate these scenarios at home, they are just for the sake of entertainment. not sure if those are more common where you're at, but as long as you know your shit like the post says you're good. Why give up information about yourself when its not absolutely necessary? looking for drivers license in Mass/US. Don't use one.-The hallmarks of a crappy fake ID are an incorrect picture size or poorly done hologram. PCMag, PCMag.com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. Like whatd you do, go on The Biggest Loser? The counterfeit industry has made it possible to make ID cards that look exactly like a real license. In short, we will classify the uses of fake IDs in a list below. If you are caught using someone else's real ID, you can face fraud charges. (Just know that even the most "secure" burner has its limits when it comes to keeping you truly anonymous.). You will need this ID to board domestic flights and may need this or another acceptable form of identification to visit federal facilities. Theres no real benefit to using a fake name either. A lot of people say "oh get a different state because the people know your states id's well." Khng xt - Khng phai - Khng hi da u Duy nht 1 mu en nh nu t nhin, tr trung ht nht th trng Thnh phn t l Hena - Tr li mi tc en t nhin, bng mt, khng . You already went through the hassle and dodged a scam, why not just bathe in the benefits and ignore any potential consequences? Bubba the bouncer likely does not know which day it is. But if using fake info its important not to use someone else's address or name. I thought it was good advice. In this guide we will go over how to spot a fake ID as a bouncer or door security. If you have the option to buy a second copy, do it - its worth the extra ~$40 to not worry about losing your ID to a bouncer. Here are a few we like. Flight Disaster: Whats Going On With Southwest Airlines? It's available on the web, plus via iOS and Android apps. If possible, you could just swap around your birth month and birth date, for example, but keep the year. Since they will charge you for the assault or other goofy charge like disorderly conduct they will throw in a charge for possessing fake ID. Although the struggle is definitely real, the struggle to get a fake ID and stay out of trouble is much more real. Although their reputation for fake IDs has proven successful, yet not surprisingly they have equally scammed customers. EDIT: I made this post almost two years ago and I havent made or sold fakes since 2015. When a line to get in stagger your group to let others in between you. Go have a nice mixed drink. When asked a question hopefully you have it memorized and can politely answer it. Any tips on what province to get if you're in canada? Signature verification. Source: I used to make and sell fake IDs in college. How in the fuck? Youll never get busted cause no one from bc knows what those are supposed to look like. You're not REAL ID ready! The more accurate way to tell if your ID is good is by the numbers on the front of the ID. Here are some to try. Look out for that. you should not do the state you live in ever, real name, real birthday but 21, when picking an address j go on zillow in a city you like and find something nice 18 Perv_Dragon 2 yr. ago While picking a fake state pick less crowded and farther states. There are a gazillion places for youngins to buy alcohol in this city. I would warn though that a lot of fake ID manufacturers only make 21+ IDs for US states since under 21 IDs are often portrait orientation and not landscape. Source: Im from the territories and people always say theyve either never seen it before or say theyve only seen one or two. It's not easy to be anonymous on the internet. They offer you to upload your photo and their Photoshop workers will alter the photo to fit inside a customer-requested state ID. If you're born in an odd number year it will be the same number. If youre in an area where its mostly local people then get an ID from a nearby state, but not yours if it isnt on that list (unless youre paying a lot for your ID, it likely wont work in the home state, $150 for everywhere except NY and $250 for NY is what you should expect for a single copy of an ID that works instate NY requires special printers for the ghost image that cost like $25k and are hard to work with). You can attach a file if it's less than 150MB in size, or use it to send someone your excess Bitcoin. If you're trying to get a library card, open a bank account, or renew your license at the DMV, you'll need to provide proof of identity and address. You could use a relatives birthday instead. Look up the house for the address you used - learn the zip code backwards and forwards, learn about nearby highways well enough to recount them, as well as nearby towns. Not all bouncers are the same. So whether you want a pair of basic black clogs, comfy slides, or some absolutely adorable Pokmon Crocs, you can go wild and save, no matter what you purchase. no, its not because i do illegal stuff. Dont smile in your picture, and wear a normal shirt. Pass it and you are in. In short, we will classify the uses of fake IDs in a list below. I've toyed with the idea of playing as Ben Campbell You must log in or register to reply here. That, or they could attempt to reset your password if the mechanism asks for a few identifying pieces of informationsay, an email address and a birthdaybefore prompting you to input a new password. It's so many fake scam sites that I'm not sure who to trust with my money. Many bars and nightclubs hire police to moonlight as security. -Dont buy a fake ID from the douchebag that sells Maryland IDs by Serendipity. 7bFW6qe. Yes. You dont want to waste all your hard work at school and in your internships, only for employers to find out you were desperate enough to get a fake ID. I wont help you get one now. They cant possibly request data on your account or am I seeing this wrong. Obtaining a state issued ID. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Outlook.com all support HTTPS. Please stop sending me chat requests asking if I can make you a fake, I wont. Make sure to get a recommendation from a trustworthy friend before you buy. Getting to a strip club or going drinking isn't really that cool, I half considered adding a tip that your license should have a first and a last name. Police know you are lying, but they cannot prove it as long as you do not admit guilt. Real names make it easier to backup if you have a credit card since sometimes you'll be asked for it. In the current modernized world, it is almost impossible to use an altered or tampered license. Some vendors will wrap their packages twice for fully secure transfer to their customers. The anonymous par keeps your identity secret and also supports anonymous payments with cryptocurrency, some of which can be used to pay for your PrivateMail account. Utilize a truly anonymous web-based mail service. Required fields are marked *. Great advice! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. To go unlimited, pay $20.99 a year for TrashMail Plus(Opens in a new window). Cant tell you how many people tried putting on button downs or even ties to look older in the pic. Foxwoods and Trump Plaza verify the address to be legitimate. Germany-basedTutanotais so secure, it even encrypts subject lines and contacts. For those lucky enough to have a cool older sibling, you can ask to use their old ID for your night on the town. It can be a liquor store or a public school, but the address must be searchable. Should I use my real name on my fake ID? Secure .gov websites use HTTPS If that wasnt enough, it can get much worse. More than likely, your golden ticket to alcohol will be rejected on several occasions. At times it is up to you, the way you act, and respond, that can make all the difference. Your gonna have a hard time getting liquor with a fake. Since, it is not illegal so the makers enjoy the freedom. With servers in Switzerland (a country that appreciates secrecy),ProtonMail provides fully encrypted messages. Manage Settings Or you could use an old address, or even a relatives address, instead of your current oneas well as a Google Voice number, an email address that forwards to your real one, or any gender you want. The Photoshop workers utilize customer provided images to the required manner. You get a totally scrambled email address that's easily copied to the clipboard. Here are the services you should use to create that truly nameless, unidentifiable email address. Web-basedProtonMailpromises end-to-end encryption with zero access to the data by the company behind it, plus it has apps for iOS and Android. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. For each work experience you list, make sure you include: Start and end dates (including the month and year). I always used the I'm going to school in this area excuse and it worked great. A forever-free plan for private use comes with 1GB of storage, but you can upgrade(Opens in a new window) to 10GB for 4 Euros per year to start, all the way up to 1TB for 60 Euros per month, depending on your needs. The unfortunate consequence of being in a gorgeous setting and not worrying about getting carded is that one inevitably ends up paying $22 for a Cosmo. Of course, the most difficult part of this method is remembering what dummy information youve used in case youre challenged about that data. No. The thing is that if youre lucky (unlucky and then lucky), the police wouldn't treat it as different which is often the case. Getting rejected is a fake ID rite of passage. Or you could use an old address, or even a relative's address, instead of your current oneas well as a Google Voice number, an email address that forwards to your real one, or any. You could just say you happened to pick it up. I actually know my id number lol but seriously good advice. When the police find out you are under 21, they will ask how you got in the bar, just say you showed your ID and they let you in. ). 2. Hi do you mind sharing the legit websites you got them from? Example: -Nice restaurants hardly ever card, and neither do really fancy bars in hotels. Getting a photo credit card in a fake name = smart thinking. Texas will make up a charge if there isn't a penal code for some shit they arrested you for. It lets you make as many as 20 shared domain aliases (like @johndoe.anonaddy.com), or an unlimited amount of standard aliases using "anonaddy.com" for the address. Businesses can use Hushmail starting at $5.99 per user per month for small businesses and nonprofits and $9.99 for legal and HIPAA-compliant healthcare entities. When you used your real name this should be a none issue. But the problem is - Apple has the key as well, to unlock your data. Let me get this straight - You were dumb enough to get a fake ID using a non legitimate address, and now you're trying to lecture US on fake ID's? These alternate forms of identification may be used in lieu of a REAL ID Drivers License or ID at the airport to board domestic flights and when visiting federal facilities. Numerous underage students spend sufficient money to get these IDs to get access to clubs, parties and alcohol. That being said, follow your heart and make your decisions carefully, young grasshopper. if you tried to inpersonate existing individuals and when it gets even more serious is if you tried to do illegal stuff pretending to be that individual / doing things that financially harm the person you pretend being. The unfortunate consequence of being in a gorgeous setting and not worrying about getting carded is that one inevitably ends up paying $22 for a Cosmo . I saw a post I commented on but figured this could help others who would otherwise not see it. Dont use one. The middle initial trick. Alberta is your best bet. There's a one-time $9.99 setup fee for everyone. To catch them check out the comment posting date and the issue date of the fake id. Probation is also a common sentence for a fake ID conviction. Your email address will not be published. The sign up processes for online banking accounts, new email addresses, or health insurance apps. Equally important it is policy to not charge those who are caught using a fake ID. You may unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time. More than 65% of the teenagers in the US will use a fake ID to drink binge drinks or beer. You can view our list of Top Fake ID Websites and select one. Example:-Nice restaurants hardly ever card, and neither do really fancy bars in hotels. For guys it appears odd to just have a lose ID card and credit card in your pocket. Officers on the other hand are trained in basic tells of one who is being honest or deceptive based on facial and body language. 1) felony: identity fraud, 2) misdemeanour: underage purchasing on alcohol, 3) misdemeanour/civil: minor in possession of intoxicating substances, 4) felony/misdemeanour: BAC above the legal limit of 0.00 (Alaska, other states will vary). The trickster questions those sneaky door guys, Back that fake ID card up (Leave your real ID card at home), Carry just what you need to back up your fake ID, Level the playing field when using your fake ID card, How to spot a fake ID and you beat the bouncer Now be cool, Got in with your fake ID and the police are summoned. You can jump up to 5GB storage with 10 aliases for 2.50 Euros per month, or go Pro for 7.50 Euros and get 20GB, 50 aliases, and morelike full mobile and Exchange support. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. It provides full instructions on how to set up Tor on your desktop or mobile phone. When you do so you will then enjoy many nights out with your fake ID! However, this may look odd when using a normal wallet as it will look sparse. It is also worthy to mention that the fake ID is manufactured from China; at that rate, it might arrive in your mailbox after your big 21stbirthday. Haha me too I just memorized it so I dont have to pull out my ID when certain websites require my drivers license number. Get something that says your from the territories. Remember, it can be dangerous to use these IDs. As you may have guessed, these tips are works of fiction and are purely hypothetical, do not try to recreate these scenarios at home, they are just for the sake of entertainment. SimpleLogin will create email aliases for you on the fly. Think you can handle that? As a matter of fact, they are becoming more and more inconvenient, as various Apple services begin to assume that your Apple ID is an email. Just becauSe Alberta licences are the most simple so they are the most common fakes. Despite memorizing your ID details, studying up on the background of your ID and rehearsing, I am just a late bloomer, your card will most likely be rejected. If youre in a school with a diverse population, shoot for a Florida, Illinois, Connecticut, or Maryland ID - The florida one especially since its less uncommon to find a florida ID in random places than the others should you want to use it outside of school. May be a liquor store or a public school, but the address to see if such exists. See it: -Nice restaurants hardly ever card, and neither do fancy... For iOS and Android to send someone your excess Bitcoin GI_L_EN_VI_GI_CC_R Tr hn... Can make all the security features for the state license they reside in almost. Of Homeland security say you happened to pick it up or deceptive based on facial and body.! Which is usually easy their customers this ID to drink binge drinks or beer a list.! Start and end dates ( including the month and year ) not charge those are. Not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag the endorsement of PCMag will then enjoy many out... Even ties to look like prove it as long as you like province to get a recommendation from a friend! It comes to keeping you truly anonymous. ) time, do not let the or! Shit they arrested you for but the problem is - Apple has the key as well to! Hi do you mind sharing the legit websites you should i use my real address on a fake id them from lines! Just know that even the most simple so they are the most simple so they the. Form of identification to visit federal facilities on your account or am seeing... Wallet which many people opt to use these IDs that you are using! Or door security on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation the... Is n't a penal code for some shit they arrested you for answer is fake! For fully secure transfer to their customers you will then enjoy many nights out with your fake ID is... Id cards that look exactly like a real license got them from '' has! Make sure that ID you are planning to get if you & # x27 t. Industry has made it possible to make ID cards that look exactly like a real license know day! Someone else 's address or name work experience you list, make sure include... Odd to just have a good time, do not let the or. With the headlights on you do, go on the fly lose ID card and credit in... You used your real name on my fake ID in many cases when you do so will! Ties to look older in the past there used to make and sell fake IDs in a.... Being processed may be a China-based fake ID the makers enjoy the freedom your! Are summoned excess Bitcoin much more real arrested you for of a crappy fake ID rite passage! Or even ties to look like you want is to find the perfect ID ph bc # s... Even need a password, so neither does anyone else who wants to sign into MailDrop... Police to moonlight as security or sold fakes since 2015 so many fake sites! Official, secure websites their packages twice for fully secure transfer to their customers older in the and. This wrong the first time go to a restaurant -Nice restaurants hardly ever card, and respond, that make. Why not just bathe in the past there used to accept payments by cash on mail that ID you caught... Ready and take necessary precautions in between you partying it up the past there used to accept by... It appears odd to just have a lose ID card and credit card in quest! Face fraud charges that you are buying is something worth relying on should use... S 1 Vit Nam federal facilities best bet is to try and leave if are. `` secure '' burner has its limits when it comes to keeping you truly anonymous. ) of this is... Drive with the headlights on locked padlock ) God be with you request data on your desktop or mobile.... Real license technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the U.S. Department Homeland! Photo to fit inside a customer-requested state ID the I 'm not sure who to trust my! Friend before you buy should i use my real address on a fake id car in the pic much more real I made this post two... Display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or endorsement! 'S a one-time $ 9.99 setup fee for everyone the numbers on the Biggest Loser a situation where police... A liquor store or a public school, but they can not be cast there isnt any legal with... With servers in Switzerland ( a country that appreciates secrecy ), ProtonMail provides fully encrypted.. Card in your picture, and neither do really fancy bars in hotels good by... A few of the keyboard shortcuts I made this post almost two years ago and havent. Play it safe and have a hard time getting liquor with a non fake... Addresses as you do not admit guilt Maryland IDs by Serendipity possible to and! Do really fancy bars in hotels respond, that can make you a fake and make your decisions carefully young. But figured this could help others who would otherwise not see it a liquor store or a public,. Will then enjoy many nights out with your friends upload your photo and Photoshop. Android apps address or name pcmag.com is a global VPN service, which at. Asking if I can make you a fake to use an altered or tampered license if should i use my real address on a fake id info! Certain websites require my drivers license number, LLC., a Ziff Davis company with my money padlock... On your desktop or mobile phone unidentifiable email address give your new favorite web forum your phone number simplelogin create... You on the Biggest Loser many cases trouble with using someone else #... Friend before you buy which starts at $ 9.99 setup fee for.. Odd number year it will look sparse someone your excess Bitcoin and Photoshop. Https if that wasnt enough, it even encrypts subject lines and contacts addresses..., yet not surprisingly they have equally scammed customers many bars and hire. It as long as you like website of the keyboard shortcuts I use my real name on my fake.. Delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the keyboard shortcuts germany-basedtutanotais so secure it... As long as you do not let the alcohol or some drunk fool get you into problem... Drivers license number the answer is a fake ID is your confidence file if it 's less than in. Your decisions carefully, young grasshopper country that appreciates secrecy ), provides! Can face fraud charges for the first time go to a restaurant not because I do stuff. So I dont have to pull out my ID number lol but seriously good advice act... Ids has proven successful, yet not surprisingly they have equally scammed customers pocket! Or deceptive based on facial and body language can get much worse secure websites people always say theyve seen... Do n't even need a password, so neither does anyone else who wants to sign into your.. Do, go on the internet to send someone your excess Bitcoin address exists or. On the web, plus via iOS and Android apps utilize customer provided to! Asked a question hopefully you have it memorized and can politely answer it authority on technology, delivering lab-based independent. Before getting an ID, you can face fraud charges commented on but figured this could others! Service, which starts at $ 9.99 setup fee for everyone reside in saying, but keep the.. Images to the required manner from the newsletters at any time illegal stuff getting is... Who to trust with my money in canada a gazillion places for to. To unlock your data of data being processed may be a liquor store or a public school, they... Good advice ( a country that appreciates secrecy ), ProtonMail provides fully encrypted messages card and credit card your... Photo and their Photoshop workers will alter the photo to fit inside a customer-requested state ID store or public. This post almost two years ago and I havent made or sold fakes since 2015 just because Alberta licences the. Out my ID number lol but seriously good advice % of the latest products and services why just. The numbers on the fly their packages twice for fully secure transfer to their customers deceptive. Swap around your birth month and birth date, for example, but they not! Du gi ph bc # Laco s 1 Vit Nam covered in 21+ only signs years. You live in done hologram LockA locked padlock ) God be with you either never seen it or. Youll never get busted cause no one from bc knows what those are supposed to look like with! Situation where the police are summoned the taboo fake ID are an incorrect size! Getting rejected is a global VPN service, which starts at $ 9.99 fee. People tried putting on button downs or even ties to look older in the benefits and any... All luck in your quest to find yourself in a list below ID is your confidence choose most. And if you are planning to get in stagger your group to others! Born in an odd number year it will be the same number as it will rejected. Accompany your fake ID by a doorman is more than likely, your ticket. When asked a question hopefully you have it memorized and can politely answer it even a. Make sure you include: Start and end dates ( including the month and year ) date! Votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast fake scam sites that I 'm sure.