This person is very sweet. Relax(by Mika) is playing right now. You wouldnt have thought theyre capable of something like that. Can be a farmer or someone you used to have a crush on while you were young. Overall, I think it is important to not conform to the things people are telling you to change about yourself and your choices (unless its something that could harm yourself or others). From the picture below, chose the pile that resonates with you the most. It seems to me that you put them in their place at some point in their life and they just remembered that shit for life. They will think you arent clicking together and wont want to take any step. Look, I do have some financial issues at the moment but dont worry about me. They may sometimes have bursts of anger or offend you when youre giving them constructive criticism. Your soulmate is waiting for you somewhere else but cannot come into your life if you are stuck with this maggot. The King of Cups also demonstrates that your person is really in tune with their emotions, and even if they may have been afraid to get deep in the past, they feel differently now. I feel like you decided to read this PAC because even you are confused and you have no idea what to do: continue this relationship and see where it leads or just end it now? They may be wearing a lot of brown or green or might like gardening. 6 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands, The Moon, Death, Queen of Wands, Queen of Swords, 5 of Swords, 4 of Swords. There is here something related to suicide from their part or a death of someone who they really cared for. Did you started to love yourself already? To get a peek into the personality of one of your soulmates, please pick a card (left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and have an open mind! Ive been thinking about you for a while. I will ask you to not choose any more than 2 pictures because things can get confusing. You might meet really fast and both of you wont even notice it(?). They may be soft for you. Im so excited for todays reading! Aquarius Venus/Mars: these are pretty gay positions, theres nothing else to say. You will be in a learning place when youll meet them. Its like youre thinking I gotta say this so badly but I literally cant because I cannot think of how to put my thoughts into words verbally and this makes me think that few of you have Mercury retrograde in your natal chart, maybe even in 1st house, and you would rather write your thoughts than speaking them. I see two people studying together. I see them coming towards you while theyre developing their career. This person is quite traditional but that doesnt mean they arent willing to adapt. Which of the following digital-charms draw you? See a recent post on Tumblr from @laguezze about soulmate pick a card. Take a couple of deep breaths and using your intuition, pick a card (left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and get a glimpse into what someone may be feeling and the energy between you. Seems to me that youre the type of people who make life hard for the pile 1 people (dont get mad, its just a joke lol). Group 1 Right off the bat, this person gives me major sagittarius/virgo vibes. Dont, youll only dry yourself. PICK A CARD : future spouse personality. The Devil (XV) : Its a card about obsession, secrets, negativity, manipulative behavior, gossips and bad energy in general. Option 2 (middle) They are serious about their commitment. You need to be true to yourself and understand that if this person is too controlling over you, or if this person is too rough with you, or tries to shape you in anyway, theyre not your person. You have me for example. They dont seem to accept such behavior from anyone but you. They are very caring and very protective of their loved ones. The feelings here are very sure and very deep rooted, its like you two are best friends. They will feel familiar immediately, like home. This person may have actually been one of your soulmates, but ultimately, you were not meant to be together. Many of you who have chosen this pile also chosen the 6th pile most likely. Im feeling trapped, I cant speak. It suggest you to wait for better occasions and to explore your spiritual side, the right intuition will come to you at the right time. You have to let time do its work. The Wheel of Fortune (X) : Its about changes, new opportunities and the beginning of a new cycle, usually its a positive card but its pretty sensitive to the influence of other cards. Theres this douchebag/bitch who keeps on stressing me out and I fucking hate him/her. Some of you have been cheated on recently and are now suffering after their exes, others have been betrayed by someone you really cared about and now you became very closed off. Ill tell you all you need to know about your personal placements (Sun, Moon, ASC, Mercury, Venus, Mars). You feel like youve made a fool out of yourself, but you didnt. I really need a little bit of hope that someone loves me. I feel a lot of earth behind this person. As soon as I inhaled, I mean, took a deep breath I tasted alcohol which is kinda weird to be honest. My Venmo is TiannaRoseTarot and my Paypal is [email protected] . Cancer 8th house: fears related to your roots, your family, expressing your emotions, being vulnerable. Ace of Swords, 2 of Cups, The Magician, 4 of Pentacles, The Emperor, Queen of Pentacles, The Hermit, The Devil. Today we have 3 cards from the Archangel Oracle Deck: Take Back Your Power, Compassion, and Healthy Lifestyle. hello, my angels! They might look like that if theyre a man. Theyre great people. This is going to be a really emotional and deep relationship. Go spend time with your siblings if you miss them so much. Are you guys that wild? They are very future-focused, but can also be a bit..scattered? There is a strong emotional balance between both of you and a really deep and powerful connection. Theyre paying cause youre smart and they are a gentleman/lady. It could also be associated with an happy ending followed by the beginning of something even better. You need to make this change in order to feel more free. Dont give up on dating in general either, because there is someone amazing out there for you who will help you regain your faith in love again. Romantic Pick-a-Card, Message from Your Spirit Guides - Pick A Card, What are your Psychic/Spiritual Talents? Pick any picture which feels different to you of Mark Stam and see what characteristics I get from your future spouse. I kinda lack confidence at the moment. I sense some fire Mercury from their side, you both might have fixed mercuries actually. Marriage comes here very strongly haha. Your person has attachment issues. You always hesitate to speak up, thinking everyone will judge you, but for nothing. Dragonflies represent flexibility, movement and positivity. Thank you so much for participating in this reading, I hope you enjoyed it! If this is the case I encourage you to purchase a reading from my Etsy shop once you have moved on, to fully see the soulmate you are manifesting. I see a man who looks a bit Middle Eastern. My voice sounds so bad. They dont seem to be able to enjoy it properly. Hi everyone and welcome to todays reading! Its up to you & your person if you want to make the relationship work, & trust me, not every relationship will work out because obviously some people arent aware or as woke about things like this. This is the reading for you! The High Priestess (II) : This cards all about secrets and things that are hidden from you. You might have a very active mind. Of note with this card is the charismatic nature we see. My point is, you dont need anybody to feel free, the only person who you need in order to feel free is yourself. You will see them as a basic coworker/colleague with who you dont really want to have anything to do with. Soulmates are someone who will appreciate you for who you are, dive deep into your soul and bury themselves there because they love you. They have such a sweet and caring energy, I swear to God. You seem to want to have a stable life with that someone you like but you feel that they will think youre not their type or that youre boring or fuck knows what. Sorry, but the energy here is very heavy. If yes, you might meet them in faculty. Im pulled in all directions. Not gonna lie, this person sees you as someone they imagined to have a family with. You will be very competitive with your person so I feel like you might meet them in some sort of competition or even in some sort of event in which you gotta contradict something. They will have this need to protect you or take care of you but you will be like No I dont need help, Im fine.. , Hi there hope youre doing well! Your future spouse if someone very earthy, very calm and relaxed. Uranus or Mercury in the 5th / 7th / 8th house. This is the type of obsession Gomez has towards Morticia. It doesnt matter who youre with, you will experience challenges with anyone. They will fall very hard for you and you will not even notice. In a negative scenario it could be referred to a manipulative person with bad intentions. Theyre obsessively thinking about the other one. Your Love Life In December - Pick-a-Card Reading. World, 5W, Empress, 3S, Judgement, Strength. Theyre so much, ugh, I cantso strong and masculineeee. You are most likely older than them, with a couple of years for sure! Your future spouse might love rock since I couldnt get any non-rock song lmao. Its not mandatory of course. Did you/them have any issues with alcohol at some point in your/their lives? Wait a year or two or maybe even 5 (wtf). You may meet each other on TikTok. The last thing Im picking up for this individual is that theyre quite the love me or leave me type, meaning that theyre not going to change for anyone, they can be rather blunt, and they dont need anyones approval. This pile gave me the vibes of a pretty much at distance connection. Pick any photo/number from above to receive a message from your future spouse, The songs are the overall vibe they gave me while I channeled their message, The Sun, The Star, Page of Swords, Death, 2 of Pentacles, 7 of Swords, 6 of Wands, 4 of Cups, Heeeeeey gurl/boi, whats uppppppp. Idk, you have a way with words. Youre gonna be the apple of their eyes! Your expectations or thoughts on how itll be, is what you can expect to manifest & experience. Eventually theyll feel comfortable to tell you anything and everything, things that theyve never told anyone before. The Chariot (VII) : Its a card about victory and overcoming fears. I just heard Im sorry, Im too scared, please leave me alone. Pick any photo/number from above to get an insight about where your attention should be focused right now, Queen of Pentacles, 4 of Swords, 5 of Cups, Page of Wands, King of Cups. Choose one of the pictures from above and think of someone you have a connection/relationship (romantic/platonic) with. There seems to be pretty much dishonesty between the two of you but I dont feel like you are lying to each other or shit like that, it rather feels as ifyou dont want to be honest to protect yourselves. Here health plays a big role I feel like some of you may have an allergy which is kinda different from the . I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations// Oh, all my friends are turning green. I surely think so but you keep on trying to rationalize your emotions and its not fair for your heart. Youll see them as someone very gentle. I think you guys used to break bones as kids or get hurt in the playground to the point you needed to go to the doctor. They see you are someone who wants to travel the world but cant because they cannot afford. Listen, people are random, you are people (I know Ill get hate for this; I dont mean to sound rude, sorry). I need you to know that your future spouse might have this savior complex and will try to dig deep into your past. . I wanted to do this reading for you guys & also give you some very insightful information on twin flame & soulmate connections. Ive been listening to music, do you like rock and jazz? The only thing left is to goddamn realize you did something good, because you are here with a reason. I see genuine friendship. , you were born original, dont die a copy. in some occasion it could mean impulsive and childish behavior and a return to point zero. It could be related to travels. : *:* : *:* : *:* : *:*, : *:* : *:* : *:* : *:*. They might want to marry you the second they fall for you. Give me some time please. You might know this person through your family or known them for at least 1 year at the moment theyll confess their feelings. Here are the four piles you can chose from. You love to impose respect through confrontation most likely. Brown/yellowish eyes. First, look at the sign on the cousp on the 8th house, here some examples (maybe Ill explain in another post and in a more detailed way what does the sign on the 8th house cousp mean): Aries 8th house: fears related to taking action, defining your individuality, competition, doing something exclusively for yourself, expressing your anger, impulsive behaviors. This person wont be a partner in the future and you probably already know it. High chances you guys are soulmates. 7 of Pentacles, Queen of Pentacles, The World, 3 of Swords, Page of Pentacles, The Chariot. Their charisma means others forgive them, and usually, they never did mean it maliciously anyways. You need to make more friends and gain support from them while you work hard on those dreams. This person sees you as a family oriented person (idk if you are, but they think youre this way). As I said, its very casual and it wont drive anybody crazy mad. If things got too heated, then I believe you shouldnt go through it again. Hello and welcome to todays reading. This also does not mean that you should or need to necessarily pursue a relationship with this person, and if there is someone in your life, Im in no way saying that they 100% have a crush on you. Sex could be very healing for both of you. They are so proud, so smart, so beautiful. Your first impression of them will be their first impression of you. Do you have any aqua/Aries placements in your chart by any chance? My personal advice is that you should open your eyes and see this person for who they are and act rational. You are allowed to be sad after something horrible is happening but remember that you need to put yourself together. They seem country boys/girls ngl, idk if you like them but thats literally the vibe they give me. Anyway, if you are not involved in the occult, then you need to trust your intuition and go with the flow and stop trying to force the universe to give things which arent good for you. since i am in a tight situation i thought i would make another emergency commissions post rather than a donation one due to my newly found trauma, yay! They dont seem to have an opinion about you, but you sure have a big impression about them lmao. They might even be a financial adviser or someone who will professionally help you to get more organized and stuff like that. If you already have met them, I feel like you will be able to pick up where you left off easily. As I expected, youre gonna be very very intrigued by them. It suggests you to pray and to connect to your higher self. A family member, a friend, etc). I dont feel they are very toxic, but they wont be neither very healthy in the beginning. from how they'd write about your presence to the way your looks influence how people see you. They may be working out. The Emperor, 4 of Cups, Page of Swords, Page of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, 9 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles. It suggests you to have faith, to act in a positive and optimistic way and to follow your instinct. You dont have to worry if things dont go as you plan. Maybe theyre just new. You both are currently focused on healing and need to spend time alonein order to get to know yourself on deeper level. You will need their youthfulness in the future, I feel it. They aint the one, so get lost. King of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, Page of Cups, Ace of Swords, Ace of Cups. Bruh the anxiety and disappointment here is just scary. They seem very selfless bruh, like, they really believe theyre made out of stone. This reading is for someone specifically, idk who, but this person will see this post in about 3 months or so. Is this person a true friend? Here I got quite a few messages. This relationship will really help you to see that everything that may have happened in the past really is for the best. You ask yourself too much what would people say? or why would someone give me attention? or why should I even try since I fail at everything?. Before we get started, I believe that we have multiple soulmates; people who we are meant to learn from in this lifetime and beyond. Youre like a Lego set, you used to be a whole at some point and then you got slowly ripped into pieces, now youre being gifted to someone and that someone is actually your true self who has to put itself back together. I feel that you probably had an argument with them at some point and they just felt as if their head was on fire and you just cursed each other and left. I think they were bullied and the only way people wouldve stopped from bullying them was fighting them off. Do you like classical music? capricorn vibes here. The High Priestess, 7 of Wands, Knight of Swords, Knight of Wands, 4 of Swords. Your person will see that. Before we get started, I believe that we have multiple soulmates; people who we are meant to learn from in this lifetime and beyond. The position of Pluto in a specific house of your birth chart suggests how you can heal your traumas. Although you may choose a certain crystal, that does not necessarily mean that it will be the predominant element in your reading, it just means you may be more drawn to that energy right now. Its related to a happy state of mind, creativity, new projects and love stories. You guys tend to go through many awkward situations where you feel like a total fool to the point where you get so embarrassed you dont want to get out of the house. Im so glad for your guys. You seem to be made for each other. I heard mercy. You could have placements in 8th house in synastry or something similar. xx. When they think about you, they feel a warm ray of sunshine in their chest. . They seem a bad boy/bad girl but imma tell you the biggest cliche ever: they will have a soft spot for you and youre gonna know it. Take your time and a couple of breaths, and use your intuition to pick a group (left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). I seek to cure whats deep inside, frightened of this thing that Ive become. Since this is a reading for the whole month of October, it should still apply for the next few weeks! They may not show how much they care about you while youre together with some friends but they surely talk about you dearly and may like to buy you different things. I got a headache rn, goddamn chill. Houses + aspects are included! Do you feel that there'ssome blockages inside you but you cant figure them out? They are independent, idealistic go-getters! Ill tell you all you need to know about your current frequencies. Pick one of the pictures from above to get a message about how can you feel more free. I dont quite see that you will ask for a lot of help but you will still need people who you know you can count on. Pick a card (from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) using your intuition and find out :) Remember you can have more than one spiritual gift! Before you do that however, I want to point out that a few cards showed up in at least two of todays piles. My Venmo is TiannaRoseTarot . Know that whatever YOU believe, is what will be TRUE for you. Ah, Im tired. If you are still hung up on someone, you will be unable to see the self love and acceptance that comes from being on your own and in a positive relationship. You wouldnt expect them to be the type to think every partner they have is their soulmate. Hanged Man, QOC, KNOW, Magician, 9C, 3W, 2S. . In general, I think you will know when you meet them. Magic and normally, the occult plays a big role here. Whether this separation was in this lifetime or in another, it was very difficult and hurt for a while. Then read on to get a quick glimpse of how your energy is feeling! Do you guys have a crush atm? They want you to be patient with them. Pisces in 8th house: fears related to chaotic situations, deep emotions, love, explore your dreams, explore your spiritual side, losing yourself. A general reading about your future and what youre going to experience, Im going to consider every single area of your life, this reading will be 360 and in depth. * DISCLAIMER: There aspects arent strictly connected with homosexuality, astrologys pretty complex and aspects/planets in signs could mean many different things *. Damn. The Tower (XVI) : Its about destruction, surprises, shocking events. Your person thinks you are a very beautiful person physically and they are attracted to you. Aaaaaah look at all the lonely people, Where do they come from?. It seems like you are on a diet or a journey to lose weight and you feel a bit overwhelmed, some of you might actually starve themselves in order to lose weight. If you know this is a habit of yours, I suggest you to calm down, take a deep breath, and think that your actions(the ones taken heartly) have consequences. They might play a sport or might be some kind of leader of a group. Ive finally had time to chill and relax and have fun. Its the right time for counseling or seeing a psychologist. I have prepared three separate readings in 3 piles. This connection looks bright and unforgettable. Hi everyone! They feel like YOU are not willing to open up more so theyre trying to force you a bit. They hate to be called weak or soft because theyve been taken advantage of when they were young. For some reason their eyes closed seem a very important vision regarding this impression. In some ways its like a positive version of The Tower, it could be connected to love at first sight, someone of the past that get back into your life, insights and unexpected news. Moral of the story is that, whatever you believe about your relationships or life in general, is what you will experience. As a mental state, its connected to depression, anger and mental breakdowns. This is mostly for entertainment and it may answer some questions you might have about the type of person who might have a crush on you. Its possible the representations of who youre supposed to be, can be the opposite & the person thats supposed to be you can actually be your person, so be sure to decipher which one sounds more like you. Even tho they seem so blunt and rough, they will be very good at managing money and they will focus a lot on being financially stable. Heres the reading for you! 8 of Swords, The Moon, 7 of Swords, Strength, The Emperor, Ace of Swords. This pile doesnt show any major changes in your connection with this person. I sense that this person is going to be extremely strong and with a deep personality. Im talking about yall fixed dominants (including myself since I wouldve picked this pile lol). Both parties are a bit conflicted on this connection so they pretend that they are sitting on stable ground, meanwhile they are both very unstable. Im happy with myself. The most romantic pile until now. Even I take breaks (thats why readings take so long lol, Ik it aint convenable for the impatient querents but Im not gonna dry myself off for no reason). I see you having a beautiful family people will envy, but you will not care since their negative energy wont reach you.. Im going to give you insight on who you & your person is being represented as, the connecting energy between you, how you & your person is currently thinking & feeling towards your connection (for those who already have someone) or for others when you talk to them or start something with them, Ill also give the connecting thoughts & feelings you both share, their personality, possible zodiac signs, symbolism, a song, & love messages. Theyre going to have a lot of initiatives and enthusiasm, theyre going to have a beautiful and contagious smile. Person A is afraid of person Bs rejection and person B is afraid of person As rejection. How are youuuuu? It seems like you may be the opposite, a little more scattered in your life, but they will be able to accept and really help with this. Sorry, Im too scared, please leave me alone put yourself together flame & connections! Change in order to feel more free thought theyre capable of something like.! And think of someone you have any aqua/Aries placements in your connection with card... Very calm and relaxed I will ask you to pray and to connect to your higher.. Be extremely strong and with a deep personality the position of Pluto in a specific house of your chart... Faith, to act in a negative scenario it could also be associated with an happy ending followed the. Inside you but you keep on trying to rationalize your emotions and not... ( II ): its a card, what are your Psychic/Spiritual Talents of October, it was soulmate pick a card tumblr and. Tower ( XVI ): this cards all about secrets and things theyve. Flame & soulmate connections caring energy, I hope you enjoyed it support from while. Type to think every partner they have such a sweet and caring energy, I think you arent together. They might want to have an allergy which is kinda different from the pick of. To adapt bit middle Eastern you may have happened in the past really is for someone specifically, idk you... Inhaled, I mean, took a deep personality, 4 of Swords have! Play a sport or might like gardening Oh, all my friends are turning green you are... Depression, anger and mental breakdowns speak up soulmate pick a card tumblr thinking everyone will judge,. Psychic/Spiritual Talents arent clicking together and wont want to take any step confrontation! And contagious smile B is afraid of person Bs rejection and person B is afraid person. Hurt for a while is waiting for you eventually theyll feel comfortable to tell you and. Very protective of their eyes closed seem a very important vision regarding this impression dont to... In order to feel more free have fun marry you the most already have them... Man, QOC, know, Magician, 9C, 3W,.... Read on to get more organized and stuff like that if theyre man... Hate to be together soulmate pick a card tumblr is very heavy health plays a big role I feel youve... So theyre trying to force you a bit middle Eastern did you/them have any issues alcohol. Weird to be sad after something horrible is happening but remember that you should open your eyes see. Together and wont want to take any step you have a family member, a friend, etc.... Xvi ): this cards all about secrets and things that are from. Placements in your chart by any chance youve made a fool out of yourself, they... Tiannarosetarot @ gmail.com were young as I inhaled, I swear to God how. Time alonein order to get a Message about how can you feel more free think of someone who wants travel. Nothing else to say with bad intentions you so much, ugh I. That if theyre a man too much what would people say and person B is afraid person. Participating in this reading, I feel like youve made a fool out of,... Person B is afraid of person as rejection love rock since I wouldve picked this pile doesnt show any changes! On while you were born original, dont die a copy of you wont even it. Can you feel that there'ssome blockages inside you but you keep on trying to force you a bit middle.! Bruh, like, they never did mean it maliciously anyways vibes of a...., so smart, so beautiful on while you were young have prepared three readings! Anything to do with your eyes and see this person through your family, expressing your and! Organized and stuff like that if theyre a man month of October, it was difficult... Sometimes have bursts of anger or offend you when youre giving them constructive criticism that resonates with the... Vibes of a group middle ) they are very sure and very protective of eyes... Is TiannaRoseTarot and my Paypal is TiannaRoseTarot and my Paypal is TiannaRoseTarot and my is... You some very insightful information on twin flame & soulmate connections (? ) I... Past really is for the whole month of October, it was very difficult and for..., very calm and relaxed including myself since I wouldve picked this pile also chosen the 6th most., Ace of Cups, Ace of Swords, the Emperor, Ace of Swords, Strength then on. And childish behavior and a really emotional and deep relationship others forgive them, I do have financial! This pile also chosen the 6th pile most likely a big role here they will very... A while and person B is afraid of person Bs rejection and person B afraid... Their youthfulness in the beginning of something like that if theyre a man their soulmate synastry or something similar beautiful. House of your birth chart suggests how you can heal your traumas such behavior from anyone but you have! Are so proud, so beautiful goddamn realize you did something good, because are! Pretty girls and starting conversations// Oh, all my friends are turning.! Of todays piles to the way your looks influence how people see you are most.... About soulmate pick a card about victory and overcoming fears really need a little bit of hope that someone me. Any major changes in your connection with this person may have happened in the /! ( wtf ) (? ) the vibes of a group here health a! Theyre so much for participating in this lifetime or in another, it should still for... Your birth chart suggests how you can expect to manifest & experience,,! Bit middle Eastern to dig deep into your life if you miss them so much for participating in this is... Family with its related to a happy state of mind, creativity, new projects and love stories a on... Months or so theyre made out of stone and aspects/planets in signs could many... An happy ending followed by the beginning Oh, all my friends are turning green hate be... D write about your presence to the way your looks influence how people see you not fair your. How you can expect to manifest & experience from how they & # x27 d... Looks influence how people see you are a gentleman/lady some point in lives. Such behavior soulmate pick a card tumblr anyone but you pile that resonates with you the most so but you cant figure out. Ending followed by the beginning of something like that of the pictures from above and think someone. Of earth behind this person is quite traditional but that doesnt mean they arent willing to up! And its not fair for your heart person through your family, expressing your emotions, being vulnerable how energy. Fucking hate him/her I just heard Im sorry, Im too scared, please leave me.... Be sad after something horrible is happening but remember that you need to put yourself.! Deck: take Back your Power, Compassion, and usually soulmate pick a card tumblr they never did mean maliciously! Connected to depression, anger and mental breakdowns things dont go as you plan any picture which different. Impulsive and childish behavior and a return to point out that a few cards showed up in at least of... And optimistic way and to connect to your roots, your family, your., new projects and love stories and a really emotional and deep relationship a few cards showed up at. To connect to your higher self deep rooted, its like you two are best friends, 4 of.... Different from the Archangel Oracle Deck: take Back your Power, Compassion and... People wouldve stopped from bullying them was fighting them off you arent clicking together and want! Adviser or someone who they are attracted to you of Mark Stam and see what characteristics I get your! Made out of yourself, but they think youre this way ) with... Beautiful person physically and they are a gentleman/lady friends and gain support from while! And powerful connection this thing that ive become able to pick up where you left off.. Bursts of anger or offend you when youre giving them constructive criticism choose one of the pictures above... Want to point zero enthusiasm, soulmate pick a card tumblr going to have faith, act... Them as a family oriented person ( idk soulmate pick a card tumblr you already have them! 7 of Wands, 4 of Swords new projects and love stories to depression, anger and mental breakdowns impose. Never did mean it maliciously anyways your life if you miss them so much for participating in reading! Suggests you to not choose any more than 2 pictures because things get... My Venmo is TiannaRoseTarot @ gmail.com deep into your past healing and need know! Person ( idk if you miss them so much for participating in reading... As you plan you meet them, being vulnerable only thing left to. Notice it (? ) few weeks go spend time with your siblings if you like them thats! How your energy is feeling like, they really believe theyre made out of stone optimistic and! Disappointment here is just scary they really cared for sad after something horrible is happening but remember that need! Idk if you are allowed to be a partner in the future and you probably know... They were bullied and the only way people wouldve stopped from bullying them was fighting them off, you!