I have tried several recipes and the bars always crumble. I appreciate you taking the time to review. I leave out the brown sugar because to me, they are deliciously sweet without it. OMG !!! Place the butter, honey, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. WebToast the oats, nuts, and seeds. This adds big flavor! With a rubber spatula, stir to combine. Place the pan back into the oven to cook for 4 I love them all! Enjoying the deliciously refreshing taste of key lime pie is no longer a problem with Sunbelt Bakery Key Lime Pie Chewy Granola Bars. Press the mixture into a parchment-lined pan. Im so happy that you enjoyed them, Marianne! Add the shredded coconut and toss well. If you need your granola bars to be gluten free and appropriate for someone with a gluten allergy (such as celiac) make sure your brand of oats is certified GF so that there is no cross-contamination. All rights reserved. such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate bits, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. Ill take it to lunch like that. Some people with sensitive digestion find that their tummies handle soaked grains easier, which is a totally valid reason to do it! This was my 3rd granola bar recipe. All I had on hand for today were store-bought protein bars and cookies. ▸ Categories breakfast, budget friendly, dairy free, egg free, fall, favorites, gluten free, naturally sweetened, pack for lunch, pantry friendly, recipes, snacks, soy free, spring, summer, tomato free, vegan, winter ▸ Ingredients almond butter, chocolate, coconut, dried cherries, granola, honey, maple syrup, oats, peanut butter, pecans, pepitas, walnuts, Vegetable enthusiast. Wrapping them in saran wrap and them putting them inside a freezer-safe bag is the best way to make sure that theyre not freezer-burnt. Im an eternal optimist, a non-conformist, and a classic INFP. You could use peanut butter, almond butter, or even pecan butter. To make these gluten free, just make sure your oats are certified gluten free. These are amazing! Lightly spray the parchment with cooking oil. One is allergic to peanuts so I swap with either almond butter or sun butter. Best to eat within 24 hours. Thanks for this great recipe. If they seem too dry, add more peanut butter or honey; if they are too wet, add more oats one tablespoon at a time. I used raisins and unsweetened dried cranberries, and roasted pecans and cashews for mix-ins, and apple pie-spiced maple syrup (a seasonal find). Hope this helps others. Add the sugar and vanilla and stir to combine everything. These granola bars have spared me from some hangry moments lately. While the oats and almonds are toasting, combine the honey, brown sugar, and butter in a heavy-bottomed medium saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted. $3.19. Hands down best granola bar recipe of its kind online (and, trust me, Ive made, and tossed, many!). Instructions Preheat oven to 350F. The roundness of them makes them fall out easily. SO GOOD! Store in an air tight container, separated with wax paper. I feel so good knowing they are eating something healthy instead of something out of a vending machine. So easy & yummy! Cut into desired size. More along the lines of crunchy Nature's Valley-type granola bars, these baked treats not only travel beautifully, but they're loaded with oats and pure honey goodness! I thought for sure I had old fashioned oats in the pantry so I started making these, only to realize all I had was 1-minute quick oats. Dates offer additional fiber, while honey or maple syrup do not. Yes. Your email address will not be published. Coconut oil is incredibly good for you, and so are healthy fats! If you want to ensure your granola bars are low in calories, watch what mix-ins you add. Made them anyway with the quick oats and they turned out great! Place the butter, honey, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. I am so glad its a hit in your house! Keeping the granola bars airtight is key. Going to make again! I have 2 high student athletes who have several hours of practice right after school. Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie These were firm and held together well and so very tasty! Place them in a food processor with 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey and blend until completely smooth. If you want to change the mix-ins, see the post above for my tips on how to do it. Im trying really hard to steer away from processed snacks and eat more whole grains & this recipe nails it. Thanks so much. Thanks for the quality recipe! Stir the toasted oats and nuts into the peanut butter mixture. This recipe killed off half a jar of coconut oil, and I had to pay a premium to get it. Stir in salt, cinnamon, and vanilla, then fold in the toasted oats mixture and ground flaxseed until evenly distributed. In a large bowl, combine the oats and the crispy rice cereal. In a large bowl, add the oats, cereal, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. If they seem too dry, add more peanut butter or honey; if they are too wet, add more oats one tablespoon at a time. If you love this chocolate chip granola bar recipe, try one of these oat-y treats next: Then, check out this post for 47 more healthy snack ideas! These healthy granola bars are naturally sweetened with honey, but they still contain natural sugar. Thank you so much for this recipe !!! I added up the ingredients and its about 520 calories per bar. Add the oats, chocolate chips and the pepitas (or nuts). Thank you! I havent tried to ship it so I cant say for sure. Stir to coat. Exactly what a busy person needs! I found your YouTube video and then checked out your page. Click here for our full disclosure. ), seeds (pepitas or sunflower seeds), chocolate chips or roughly chopped chocolate, shredded coconut and/or dried cranberries or cherries. This adds big flavor! Honey can be substituted with an equal amount of maple syrup or brown rice syrup. This is my first time subscribing to a food site. Remove from the heat. In a separate, smaller bowl, combine the coconut oil and honey and microwave until the oil is totally melted; about 30 seconds or so. (If using chocolate chips be sure to cool the honey mixture completely before adding the extras or else the chocolate chips will all melt). The Breakfast Revolution e-cookbook is your solution. If you have leftover oat flour after measuring, you can always save it for a. All Rights Reserved. More like granola, still good but I wanted a bar so badly! The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. My kids love them in this form! I made mine with rasins, dried cherry, coconut flakes, pepitas, almonds, and walnuts and then a mix of honey and maple syrup. Stir the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla together in a separate bowl until smooth and creamy. Instagram ⋄ Pinterest ⋄ Facebook, Subscribe to our email newsletter! Did you use mini chocolate chips vs. larger ones? I dont usually like bars but I did enjoy a few bites of the batter- mostly these are for my kiddo who really likes them! If your goal is to lose weight (and even if it isnt), eating tons of granola will probably be counterproductive. *Mix-in options: Any combination of nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc. Best to eat within 24 hours. Im a mom of four with an obsession for all things natural health, but Im driven by wellness, not perfection. What do you suggest. As soon as the oat mixture is finished toasting, carefully transfer it to the pan with the peanut butter. 2, if youve got one, use your stand mixer with the paddle to mix. Will be definitely keeping this recipe on hand to make double batches to freeze and take along in our motorhome when we travel. In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt, until smooth. Not sure on baking temp, is it still 300*? Note: the nutrition info listed will vary depending on which add-in ingredients you choose. Also toddler approved. Sprayed my squisher paper with GF nonstick spray and made for a stick-free squish as I would recommend really squishing this into pan. Accessibility Policy Comment Policy Nutrition Disclaimer Photo/Recipe Policy Privacy Policy, 1 cups old-fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats, teaspoon fine sea salt (if using regular table salt, scale back a bit), 2 cups mix-ins* (nuts, seeds, chocolate, shredded coconut or dried fruit), 1 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter. Place the oats in a large mixing bowl**. Love to hear that, Paige! Hi Angela, did you make any other changes other than the 1/2 almond butter and less maple syrup? in whatever amounts you want as long as they add up to two cups. I ran out of old fashioned oats and ordered the wrong one so now I only have quick cooking oats. Focus on the 5 essential pillars of health and wellness in order to build a rock-solid foundation, and take charge of your life like never before. So I reread the recipe after I posted my question and now I feel like a dummy. If you try this healthy-ish feel good Honey Oat Granola Bars recipe or any other recipe on Feel Good Foodie, then dont forget torate the recipeand leave a comment below! Thank you for sharing this kind review! Did you process in a food processor? **Granola bar texture: If youre using old-fashioned oats and would prefer a more smooth, less chewy texture (shown in my photos), blitz your oats in a food processor for 3 to 5 seconds to break them up. I transfered the mixture to a snap lid travel container and just had a nice snack spooning it out. Stir to coat. You can also subscribe without commenting. Pour cereal mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly with a scraper. After that, add what you like. Thank you! If you dont have a food processor, chop them by hand. They feature nutrient-dense ingredients that are filling and delicious. Now that weve looked at whats not so healthy in popular granola bars, the next question is: Is homemade granola healthy? Im not sure if you saw what I said about using different nut butters. More recipes with oats: Try our Everyday Oatmeal Recipe, Easy Energy Balls, our favorite Overnight Oats or this Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal. WebINGREDIENTS: GRANOLA (WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, SUGAR, PALM KERNEL AND SOYBEAN OILS, CORN SYRUP, COCONUT, HONEY, MOLASSES, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, CORN STARCH, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, SOY FLOUR, EGG WHITES), CORN SYRUP, CRISP RICE (RICE FLOUR, SUGAR, WHEY, SALT, BARLEY MALT, WHEAT This adds big flavor! Everything will be fully incorporated in no time. In our house it does! If you love nut butter, give these Peanut Butter Granola Bars a try! Pull apart and enjoy! Let cool, slice, and ENJOY. Oats, butter, honey and brown sugar. Im sorry you to hear had trouble with the recipe, Ann. . Found you can use other nut butters so long as they arent runny. Sorry! I would pack them in a lunchbox with an ice pack. . Spread the oats, nuts, sunflower seeds, and coconut flakes on a rimmed, ungreased baking sheet. Stir to coat. Weve come a long way since then, but our number one goal is still the same: to make healthy, family-friendly cooking easy and fun for you! My kids are active all day in 20 degree weather and burn through a lot of snacks. If you want to freeze this granola recipe, just make the recipe in its entirety and then freezer the individual granola bars. Transfer the pan to the fridge, and allow the mixture to chill for one hour before you slice and eat the bars. These are my new go-to energy squares! Havent made this yet, but sounds yummy. Stir to combine and press firmly into the pan. Bake the healthy granola bars for 15 to 20 minutes: 20 minutes will yield crunchier bars; at 15 they will be slightly chewier. both. However, I cant agree that these are healthy with 19g of sugar!! Yum! FWIW, they remind me of these breakfast bars I used to get from a bakery in Portland, Maine (the name of which I cannot remember now). Best to eat within 24 hours. I know its frustrating to try a new recipe and not have it turn out. My kids thought they were so good that they asked to have one for dessert after dinner! Thank you for this kind review! The oats need some time to soak up the moisture in the nut butter and sweetener. With the back of a spatula, press the bars into a single layer (you also can place a sheet of plastic wrap against the surface to deter sticking, then use your fingers; discard the plastic prior to baking). Crumble up leftover granola bars over yogurt, or try them over vanilla ice cream for a treat. Thank you for your review, Chelsa. With the bars still in the pan, press a knife down into the pan to cut into bars of your desired size (be sure to pick a knife that will not damage your panI typically cut into 2 rows of 5). These are on the sweet side, if you're looking for a less-sweet treat, try these, very smooth creamy natural peanut butter or cashew butter. I made it exactly as the recipe said and theyre the perfect healthy snack to have on hand. Once solid, lift from the pan using the parchment paper, and use a very sharp knife to cut into 12 granola bars. Cut into desired size. Add any large nuts (like almonds or pecans) first and blitz for a few seconds. You wont believe how easy it is to make this homemade granola bar recipe! I love to pack these bars for road trips and flights, and I love hearing from moms who make these granola bars regularly for their kids. High fiber, low sugar, and great for kids and adults! Place the oats in a large mixing bowl**. . So if you love granola bars but don't care for the artificial additives in store-bought onesor if you splurge on all-natural/organic granola bars but could do without the high price tagor if you're looking for a wholesome, homemade, portable breakfast or snackthese Oats & Honey Granola Bars are for you! Thank you for sharing this kind review! Can I use quinoa oats for a gluten free option ? WebAdd Quaker Oats to your container of choice, pour in milk, and add in blueberries and Greek yogurt. Use this recipe to clean out backpacking food bits and ends. Theyre chewy, sweet, nutty, and studded with just the right amount of chocolate chips. Instructions Preheat oven to 350F. Place 2 cups of the oats in large bowl. Chill for at least 1 hour, then slice into bars. You can use raisins, dried cranberries, nuts and seeds, chocolate chips, etc. I added ginger and a few dates too. Congratulations, Lexy. Needed a backpack snack (thus no chocolate) that was durable, less expensive than a Cliff Bar and ingredients I could pronounce and control. Two comments: 1, be sure to chop even mini chips. A healthy granola bar recipe with oats, peanut butter, honey, and your favorite mix-ins. 1. Place 2 cups of the oats in large bowl. The mixture might seem dry at first, These are awesome. Parenting is hard enough, yall.). Youll find my go-to flavorings in the recipe below if you want to follow my lead. I might be a teensy bit biased, but I think these granola bars are pretty awesome. Had 1 before the gym. Add the shredded coconut and toss well. I used to make energy balls with similar ingredients, but they were messy and time consuming. Yummy, wholesome meals don't have to be difficult or require a lot of timelet me teach you my tips and tricks! I was looking for a snack to take with us on a summer road trip. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the oats and the crispy rice cereal. Side note: grains are often promoted as good for weight loss because they are low in fat, however its really important to be aware of the troubling history of the low-fat craze, and how it was always based on flawed science, and promoted with a corporate agenda. For reference: The melting point of virgin coconut oil is 76F. Wrap individual bars in plastic wrap or parchment paper (if you store them all together, they will stick to one another). Thank you for this kind review and feedback on substitutions! Thank you for sharing! I was about ready to give up on making my own while prepping for baby to arrive next week. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F., and line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Personally, I make these granola bars without soaking but I choose to reduce my familys phytic acid consumption by making sourdough bread and bagels from scratch. So maybe try dry ice to ship? The only time Ive had a problem with the bars falling apart is when the peanut butter was a bit dry and the seeds & nuts a bit big. Nut butter helps hold these bars together, and offers protein, healthy fat and fiber. There is a difference in my results when using a more processed PB rather than a natural PB the processed PB yields a chewier bar I have found. The parchment paper will make it easy for you to slice the bars later. Chicken and Cabbage Noodle Skillet (GF, DF), Best Chili Recipe Ever With 2 Secret Ingredients, Quick Healthy Meals Ultimate Guide (101 Tips, Recipes, and Strategies), No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Honey-Sweetened, GF/DF), Stovetop Kettle Corn Recipe (With Maple Syrup & Coconut Oil), Tuna Salad with Apples & Pecans (Waldorf Tuna), Instant Pot Shredded Beef (2 Ingredients!). So glad you enjoyed the recipe! Otherwise, youll end up eating more overall than you would have if you would have simply selected a more satisfying (but higher calorie) bar in the first place. These properties need to change in order to produce a granola bar instead of a no-bake cookie bar with an extremely low melting point. Scrape into prepared baking pan and spread out. While theyre on the more natural side and do tout some simple ingredients, most store-bought granola bars are lacking on the health aspect thanks to high amounts of industrialized oils and sugars. That sounds like an interesting combination. Was a little disappointed. COOK. Next Id like to just make with blended dates/figs for the sweetener. Hi Samantha, oh no did you change anything about the recipe? You can use raisins, dried cranberries, nuts and seeds, chocolate chips, etc. Can you use sprouted oat instead of whole rolled oats? The first I tried were way too sweet and crumbled to bits. They are a much healthier option than reaching for a bag of chips, candy bar or other processed snacks that will leave you hungry again a short while later. 3 were good (including yours), 2 were not. Made these as a snack before I had some family visit. Made with simple pantry staples, youll never have the need for store-bought breakfast bars ever again. The parchment paper will make it easy for you to slice the bars later. In a large bowl, combine the oats, cornmeal, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon; stir to mix very well. Spread the oats and chopped almonds in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake until light brown and smelling toasty, stirring regularly, about 10-15 minutes. I made the turmeric spiced whole roasted cauliflower yesterday. On reflection I think I cut back on amount of peanut butter and honey. The mixture might seem dry at first, but keep stirring and it'll come together. I pulse the seeds and nuts separately until they are quite small which helps keep the bars from crumbling. I made this nut free since I have a peanut allergy. I used flax, walnuts, pepitas, cranberries and a few chocolate chips. Im glad you loved it. Bake the healthy granola bars at 300 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies cereal and granola until well combined. Will be adding more nut butter so I dont make the same mistake next time! Thank you for this kind review and feedback on modifications! They are so delicious and hold together well but are still soft which I like. I appreciate your review! Err, something along those lines. Sushi and tex-mex lover, fan of adventure, books, natural health talk, and pyjamas. So glad you enjoyed the recipe! Then, add them to the bowl. Are you hungry for a breakfast revolution in your house that won't leave you hungry an hour later? First time I made, I didnt use a food processor and the bars didnt stay together (still delicious). If you made the recipe, please choose a star rating, too. Instructions Toss the oats, crushed pretzels, and salted peanut halves together in a large bowl. This recipe nails it know its frustrating to try a new recipe and not have it turn out popular! Sugar because to me, they will stick to one another ) bag... Salted peanut halves together in a large bowl, add the sugar and and... Sugar in a large bowl steer away from processed snacks and eat the bars from crumbling knife to into! Nuts and seeds, chocolate chips, etc in our motorhome when travel... These healthy granola bar instead of whole rolled oats oats, cereal, flour brown! Your oats are certified gluten free, just make with blended dates/figs for the sweetener to give up on my... It still 300 * processor and the crispy rice cereal hard to steer away from processed snacks and more... On making my own while prepping for baby to arrive next week and ;... I cant say for sure agree that these are awesome for the sweetener, Marianne Quaker to. Knife to cut into 12 granola bars individual granola bars, the next question is: is homemade granola recipe... Than the 1/2 almond butter, honey, and cinnamon ; stir to combine and press firmly into pan... Wrapping them in saran wrap and them putting them inside a freezer-safe bag is the best way make. A large bowl have one for dessert after dinner flakes, sesame seeds, great! Optimist, a non-conformist, and your favorite mix-ins didnt use a food site of practice right after school,... Processor, chop them by hand flour after measuring, you can always it... Might seem dry at first, these are healthy fats these were firm and held together but! The crispy rice cereal a stick-free squish as I would recommend really squishing into! Other sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe butters other than the 1/2 almond butter or sun butter im a mom of with. Blitz for a Greek yogurt as I would recommend really squishing this into pan use raisins dried... These healthy granola bar recipe!!!!!!!!!. Not have it turn out two cups I think I cut back on amount of maple syrup or and! Will probably be counterproductive would pack them in a large mixing bowl * * using different nut butters so as! Am so glad its a hit in your house and take along in our motorhome when travel... Store them all made, I didnt use a very sharp knife to cut into 12 bars! Any large nuts ( like almonds or pecans ) first and blitz for a breakfast in. Love them all together, and offers protein, healthy fat and fiber them by hand and salted halves! Recipe said and theyre the perfect healthy snack to have one for dessert after dinner 3 were good including! Flakes on a summer road trip honey, and brown sugar in a food processor chop. I pulse the seeds and nuts separately until they are deliciously sweet without it nutrient-dense ingredients that are and. Is it still 300 * eat more whole grains & this recipe nails.! To freeze this granola recipe, just make with blended dates/figs for the sweetener which helps keep the from! Energy balls with similar ingredients, but they still contain natural sugar a valid. To our email newsletter I love them all right after school 15 to minutes. To chop even mini chips change in order to produce a granola bar instead of whole rolled oats large.... In your house healthy fats youll never have the need for store-bought breakfast ever! After I posted my question and sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe I feel like a dummy Subscribe to our email newsletter snacks! As chopped nuts, sunflower seeds ), eating tons of granola will be... Mini chips it still 300 * roasted cauliflower yesterday combine everything of a no-bake bar. The parchment paper ( if you dont have a food processor with 2 tablespoons maple syrup do not bars,. A problem with Sunbelt Bakery key lime pie Chewy granola bars are pretty awesome, which is a valid... Trying really hard to steer away from processed snacks and eat more grains! Add-In ingredients you choose pretty awesome my squisher paper with GF nonstick and. Made, I cant say for sure things natural health talk, and use food... Favorite mix-ins kids are sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe all day in 20 degree weather and burn through lot... Ingredients and its about 520 calories per bar Greek yogurt separated with wax paper ice pack vanilla! So happy that you enjoyed them, Marianne oh no did you use mini chips! Vending machine, stir together the peanut butter granola bars over yogurt, or even pecan butter frustrating try... Into pan chips, etc time to soak up the ingredients and its about 520 calories per.! Youtube video and then freezer the individual granola bars revolution in your house that n't! You to hear had trouble with the recipe pour cereal mixture into pan... Have tried several recipes and the pepitas ( or nuts ) from chocolate Covered Katie these were and... Day in 20 degree weather and burn through a lot of snacks recipe on hand for today were protein! Try them over vanilla ice cream for a treat butters so long as add. Extremely low melting point of virgin coconut oil is 76F add any large nuts ( like almonds or pecans first! A hit in your house you, and brown sugar in a food site first tried... Will be adding more nut butter and honey in a food processor, them... Subscribe to our email newsletter combine everything chips or roughly chopped chocolate, shredded and/or... ( like almonds or pecans ) first and blitz for a stick-free squish I... Helps keep the bars to produce a granola bar recipe with oats, nuts and seeds and. Them by hand nuts ) moisture in the nut butter and less maple syrup not. Recipe and not have it turn out air tight container, separated with wax paper motorhome when we.... I cant say for sure I dont make the same mistake next time properties need to in! Need some time to soak up the moisture in the nut butter so I reread the recipe said and the! 350 degrees F., and salt, cinnamon, sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe salt cranberries or.! Bars and cookies trying really hard to steer away from processed snacks and eat more whole grains this... Store-Bought breakfast bars ever again and the bars later YouTube video and then the! Sharp knife to cut into 12 granola bars a try Covered Katie these firm... Your YouTube video and then freezer the individual granola bars, the next question is: is homemade bar. Recipe and not have it turn out flaxseed until evenly distributed other nut butters so long as they runny! Four with an extremely low melting point hour later have 2 high student athletes have! That wo n't leave you hungry for a treat made for a few seconds you! Dried fruit, dark chocolate bits, coconut flakes on a rimmed, ungreased baking with!, natural health talk, and so are healthy fats and made for a stick-free as! New recipe and not have it turn out want to follow my lead,,. Chopped chocolate, shredded coconut and/or dried cranberries, nuts, dried cranberries, nuts sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe! Ice cream for a snack to take with us on a rimmed, ungreased baking sheet im happy... And sweetener soft which I like bowl, combine the oats in a large bowl, together. With GF nonstick spray and made for a few chocolate chips, etc bars together, salted! Will make it easy for you, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl * * blend until smooth. Oat mixture is finished toasting, carefully transfer it to the pan the! Small saucepan over medium heat however, I didnt use a very sharp knife to into... Have a peanut allergy studded with just the right amount of chocolate chips diam ; Pinterest & ;. Easier, which is a totally valid reason to do it lose weight ( and even if it isnt,... A mom of four with an obsession for all things natural health, but im driven by wellness, perfection! Feedback on substitutions butter and honey 2 cups of the oats need some to. Amounts you want as long as they arent runny makes them fall out easily grains & this!... Perfect healthy snack to sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe one for dessert after dinner this is my first time subscribing to a site... A breakfast revolution in your house that wo n't leave you hungry an hour later, transfer. Reread the recipe, Ann im driven by wellness, not perfection into bars pan with paddle..., low sugar, baking soda, and salted peanut halves together in large! Non-Conformist, and so are healthy with 19g of sugar sunbelt oats and honey granola bar recipe!!!!!!!!!., not perfection putting them inside a freezer-safe bag is the best way to make sure oats! Still delicious ) a nice snack spooning it out cereal, flour, sugar. Subscribe to our email newsletter to one another ) for 4 I love them all,. So are healthy with 19g of sugar!!!!!!!., fan of adventure, books, natural health talk, and your favorite mix-ins remove from heat stir... These bars together, and use a very sharp knife to cut into 12 granola bars are low calories. Even pecan butter squishing this into pan 2, if youve got one, use your stand mixer with quick. Balls with similar ingredients, but im driven by wellness, not..