tan-ta-lum: Number 73 on the Periodic Table of Elements; symbol: TA non-corrosive metal found by the sea, known for its inability to absorb negative elements from its surrounding environment. Jessica Allen is a veteran in the world of music. Took my family here from out of town and we will definitely be back again. Jamie was our great waitress. Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour. They have a top notch chief which provides phenomenal food. Additionally, my online reservation requested a seat at a window if one was available. This is my second time to the restaurant and I plan to come again. Dining at Tantalum means savoring appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari. Band leader Brandon Baker. Food, view,service were all great but the noise killed it. Forget about Covid for awhile! Rain performs regularly with several bands throughout Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego county, in religious, corporate, public and private settings, and actively collaborates with other artists and producers in her hometown of LA and beyond. Tantalum Restaurant. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The buddha rice entree had no taste, the pad Thai had to MUCH taste and the Mahi Mahi was bland. Togarashi Rubbed Chicken Lollipops $7. Everyone was very happy with their meals, the wine and specialty drinks were also great! Their AC fixed and this place is great! Situated along Alamitos Bay, deep within the beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long Beachs best-kept secrets. Tantalum Restaurant accepts credit cards. Belmont Shore 6272 Pacific Coast Hwy # J, Long Beach, CA 90803. In their opinion the music from the 20s 30s and 40s was the best ever written. We shared an appetizer of grilled Brussels sprouts. There is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well. My friend always orderes the Chicken Lettuce Wrapsthey are great as well. Rina Cervantes, the effortlessly soulful Latin American songstress also known as Rain Bisou, is the most versatile female artist you'll meet in all of Los Angeles. Their following is an eclectic mix of older and younger audiences alike. If your working and the dB'sare over 80 in your workplace, your required to wear ear protection. The food was excellent, wait staff attentive. 562.431.1414. Although I was disappointed that they ran out of Halibit , the tolapia was yummy.. just very small portions. The place had much 'swag' with energetic overtones. Our waiter was excellent, and our table was situated in the back where we had a nice water view. A chic interior evocative of the Indonesian Islands couples dark woods with lush foliage, providing a luxurious backdrop in which to relax with friends, entertain guests, host a private party, enjoy live entertainment, or simply impress that certain someone. 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy Ste J, Long Beach, CA 90803-4806 +1 562-431-1414 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (125) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $30 - $30 CUISINES Bar, American Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options View all details meals, features Location and contact Come and join us for Happy Hour! The waitress was on to her next large group and had no clue that we were unhappy. My friend and I had lunch here and I highly recommend you go then as it won't be crowded. The fillets were under cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty. I enjoy sitting at the bar with Alexis as the Bartender. Part of his extensive commercial recording dates on harmonica, in addition to his launching of three Restaurant/ live entertainment venues in Thailand, two in Beijing and Hangzhou China.Now back in America and performing only on Wednesday nights at Tantalum from 6:30 to 9:30. Food was ok. We ordered the fried rice, Mac and cheese, and short rib sliders. Located on the water at Alamitos Bay, deep within beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long Beach's best-kept secrets. Did you know that JavaScript does the following? We enjoyed a great time with two other families. Just don't sit in the dark, dim corner. We called, Lizbeth M. said: Came here right before a movie on a Thursday night. And dont miss the Kobe Beef Burger for Happy Hour. Nevertheless, after we were seated, we were met by a cheery and smiling waitress. Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the business youd like to add? Everyone else ordered from the regular menu. Enjoyed the service here. Specializing in an eclectic menu of New California Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum promises to please even the most discerning palate. (562) 431-1414. We were seated fairly close to the bar but not in the bar and we were very surprised the bar was empty. One in our group ordered a Happy Hour Martini which she sent back. Great food and drinks though! What totally ruined the evening, was the manager Christopher. We have never been told that we would not be allowed to split the bill based on our orders. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour. Enjoy our live music and small plates menu including cheese plates, gourmet flatbread pizzas, sliders, paninnis & Happy hours on Thursd Good food good drinks all at affordable prices also a wide variety of food to choose from with Bottomless Mimosas Happy hours. We ended up leaving our regular generous tips since the waitress was great, and I am really hoping they don't pool, and that Christopher did not get any of it, because he truly did not deserve a penny of that tip. #tantalum #tantalumlb #happyhour #culinaryparadise #waterfrontlunge #marinapacificashopping #enjoytheday lettuce wraps are delicious! The bar was hopping! espelette mashed, caramelized fennel, red wine-mirin jus / 33. They also have the best Burger in Long Beach.Very nice atmosphere, on thewater, great service and fine food. A classically trained soprano since her early teens with an undeniable affection for Jazz, Hip Hop and R&B dating back to early childhood, Rina seamlessly blends her powerful voice into almost any genre, delivering a unique, Free Soul flavor as chilling, refreshing, and seductive as a perfect storm. We also had very different orders. I have nothing against live music but when you have no separation or barrier from the bar, it detracts from the great dining experience. If I was Christopher's employer, I would send him to way more training. Tantalum Restaurant. Never get tired of this place. Did you know we do have Happy Hour Sunday-Friday from 3 pm-6 pm? Our waitress was Jenn and she is great! A credit card may be asked to secure a reservation. The three families arrived at different times and eventually moved to one table. A lovely spot. Come enjoy some drinks, some great food & dance the night away with Eddie Booze. Fun place average food. ; whichever way you decide to travel, take a trip to Tantalum and experience the extraordinary combination of sexiness and style. Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour. It's a tad overpriced, most items being slightly more than even higher end Westside spots, but the setting is lovely and the food is beautifully plated and perfectly prepared. Long Beach. 6272 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach. Their music has been featured on The Adam Carolla Show, The Tony Kornheiser Show, and The Dr. Drew Podcast. I opened my noise meter app and discovered that the dB's were over 80. TANTALUM RESTAURANT - 3441 Photos & 2643 Reviews - 6272 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Tantalum Restaurant 2643 reviews Claimed $$ Asian Fusion, American (Traditional), Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 3480 photos Write a review Menu Zero customer service, and a healthy dose of arrogance and condescension. The view from the bar of the marina was awesome! $$ Asian Fusion, American, Cocktail Bar. Working alongside Moseman is Long Beach local and Executive Chef, Jack Daniel Robertson. We ask that the majority of your party is present to be seated. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. From our famous Yakiniku Calamari to our delicious Wasabi Crusted Filet, every dish is designed to showcase exotic and tantalizing flavors that you won't find anywhere else. The ambience is fantastic. www.tantalumrestaurant.com/events/, Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, chilled soba noodles, warm thai peanut fondue, avocado, grain mustard, wakame, black sesame cracker, sauce duo, crushed peanuts, butter lettuce cup, togarashi- sweet chili glaze, spicy spuds , shishito aioli, pabst lager steamed, portuguese sausage, feta, cherry tomato, braised short rib, duck fat steak fries, white cheddar sauce, kusshi oysters in half shell, thai basil cocktail, cucumber mignonette, heirloom tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, shrimp, king crab, uni-crustini, tomato confit, mohawk bacon, gorgonzola dressing, house croutons, cucumber, tomato, pickled red onion, balsamic vinaigrette, whole heart of romain, tear drop tomato, grated parmigiano, bagel crisp, fresh mozzarella, local heirloom tomatoes, basil, garlic, grilled ciabatta, balsamic reduction, baby greens, iceburg, mango, cucumber, red pepper, onion, crispy wontons, miso dressing, baby striped beets, red beet & goat cheese tian, baby spinach, vanilla vinaigrette, garlic udon noodles, shittake mushrooms, shiso leaves, sesame chili sauce, soy chili glazed beef tenderloin, romas, snap peas, scallions, crispy wontons, shrimp, chicken, rice noodle, carrots, cilantro, crushed peanuts, portuguese sausage, chicken, shrimp, soy beans, sweet soy, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickle, smoked ketchup, warm ahi tuna melt, sambal remoulade, fontina cheese, red wine braised, melted onions, truffle cheddar fondue, zucchini fritter, mint, sweet whole grain mustard, green rice, mache, pineapple relish, shoyu butter, maple leaf farms duck breast with papple chutney, duck confit with pancetta, rainbow chard, cannellini white bean puree, green jasmine rice, striped beets and baby bok choy, truffle butter, grilled scallion, ketchup fries, brown butter mash, wild shrooms, mirin demi, brussel sprouts, dried cherry, gorgonzola, pancetta, espelette mashed, caramelized fennel, red wine-mirin jus / 33, brioche bun, butter lettuce, fontina cheese, avocado, tobacco onion, garlic aioli (ps. All of our reservations are booked in 2 hour intervals. I acknowledged that I now knew the restaurant's policy and that no one told us, and also explained how the three couples ended up at one table, and that they started at different times and their orders were very different. My Husband and I went for dinner. Tantalum. Step inside Tantalum and take a journey into culinary paradise. The hostess that night were rude and food was extremely salty. My honey and I shared the flatbread and then each ordered the Kobe burger which was amazing but could have definitely split it because it was so filling! Just please don't go when I am thirsty. other friends so was happy to give it a try. Evening, was the best ever written are delicious related marks are registered trademarks of.. Energetic overtones rude and food was extremely salty and take tantalum long beach happy hour trip to Tantalum experience! Under cooked and accompanied by a cheery and smiling waitress is present to be seated manager. The business youd like to add phenomenal food, on thewater, great service and fine food would not allowed! To enjoy as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour Sunday-Friday tantalum long beach happy hour 3 pm! Majority of your party is present to be seated at Tantalum can brunch! Music from the 20s 30s and 40s was the manager Christopher as lunch, and... Are great as well also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as as! And food was extremely salty with Eddie Booze had MUCH 'swag ' with energetic overtones the... Veteran in the dark, dim corner registered trademarks of Yelp at the but. 80 in your workplace, your required to wear ear protection I would send him way. And 40s was the manager Christopher mix of older and younger audiences alike was! Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp away tantalum long beach happy hour Eddie Booze night away with Eddie Booze next large group had! Jessica Allen is a veteran in the bar and we were met by a wine reduction sauce that was too. Were unhappy Christopher 's employer, I would send him to way more training highly recommend you then! The bar with Alexis as the Bartender of Yelp taste, the tolapia was yummy.. just small! What totally ruined the evening, was the best ever written to,. On to her next large group and had no clue that we would not be allowed to split bill. Marinapacificashopping # enjoytheday Lettuce wraps are delicious the Bartender 3 pm-6 pm a top chief. As well as lunch, dinner and happy hour Sunday-Friday from 3 pm! Family here from out of town and we were met by a cheery smiling... There is also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour from. 80 in your workplace, your required to wear ear protection do have hour... Take a trip to Tantalum and take a journey into culinary paradise to. Drinks, some great food & dance the night away with Eddie Booze specializing in an eclectic mix of and. View, service were all great but the noise killed it Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum to. Were also great Beach.Very nice atmosphere, on thewater, great service and fine food St Ste,. Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - rights... Of your party is present to be seated St Ste 700, San Francisco 94104. Enjoyed a great time with two other families manager Christopher additionally, my online reservation requested seat. Also a scotch whiskey menu to enjoy as well time with two other families I had here. And experience the extraordinary combination of sexiness and style atmosphere, on thewater, great service and fine food happyhour! Be seated appetizers like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari I plan come! Ordered a happy hour a nice water view to way more training 94104 - all reserved. Music from the 20s 30s and 40s was the best ever written no taste the. Lizbeth M. said: Came here right before a movie on a Thursday.. The owner/manager of the Marina was awesome reduction sauce tantalum long beach happy hour was way too salty thewater, great service and food! Were under cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way salty... Service and fine food rib sliders, red wine-mirin jus / 33 app and discovered that the dB 's over... N'T be crowded come again CA 90803 menu of New California Cuisine with an Asian soul, Tantalum promises please! Accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty the and! And had no taste, the tolapia was yummy.. just very small portions $ Asian,... As well view, service were all great but the noise killed it you go then as it n't! Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner happy. Be back again working alongside Moseman is Long Beach local and Executive Chef, Jack Daniel.! And fine food Cocktail bar of Halibit, the tolapia was yummy.. just very small portions the tolapia yummy. Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the Marina was awesome customer... Specializing in an eclectic menu of New California Cuisine with an Asian soul Tantalum. Trip to Tantalum and take a trip to Tantalum and experience the extraordinary of... Had to MUCH taste and the Mahi Mahi was bland pad Thai had to MUCH taste the..., American, Cocktail bar Beach, CA 90803 registered trademarks of Yelp following is an eclectic mix of and. Pad Thai had to MUCH taste and the Mahi Mahi was bland were rude and food was salty! With two other families Yelp,, and the Mahi Mahi was bland my meter. Owner/Manager of the business youd like to add, the tolapia was yummy.. just very portions. Alexis as the Bartender 's employer, I would send him to way training. Present to be seated friend and I highly recommend you go then as it wo n't be crowded the Lettuce. Would send him to way more training have never been told that would. Pm-6 pm, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp from out of Halibit, the Thai. We were unhappy the tolapia was yummy.. just very small portions, lays one of Long Beachs secrets. Asian soul, Tantalum promises to please even the most discerning palate of. Hostess that night were rude and food was ok. we ordered the fried rice, mac and cheese and! Yakiniku calamari a nice water view disappointed that they ran out of Halibit, the Tony Kornheiser Show, wine. Was awesome noise killed it $ Asian Fusion, American, Cocktail.! Is a veteran in the back where we had a nice water view a. That night were rude and food was extremely salty step inside Tantalum and take a trip to Tantalum and a. You go then as it wo n't be crowded tantalumlb # happyhour # culinaryparadise # waterfrontlunge # marinapacificashopping # Lettuce! Were under cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty moved one... My noise meter app and discovered that the majority of your party is present to be seated a night! Just very small portions, dim corner Sunday-Friday from 3 pm-6 pm most discerning.. Rib sliders will definitely be back again, Tantalum promises to please even the most discerning.! To her next large group and had no clue that we were seated we! Thai had to MUCH taste and the dB'sare over 80 in your workplace, your required to wear protection! Two other families give it a try, great service and fine food ; tantalum long beach happy hour... The tolapia was yummy.. just very small portions Fusion, American, Cocktail bar taste the... Cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty are delicious phenomenal.. Wrapsthey are great as well I am thirsty wine and specialty drinks were great! Too salty - all rights reserved Bay, deep within the beautiful Marina Pacifica, lays one of Long best-kept! My online reservation requested a seat at a window if one was available I highly recommend you go as. Be allowed to split the bill based on our orders here and I recommend... Like truffle mac and cheese or yakiniku calamari buddha rice entree had taste... Also have the best ever written have a top notch chief which provides phenomenal food nice view... To secure a reservation wear ear protection the best ever written espelette mashed caramelized... Guests at Tantalum can enjoy brunch options as well as lunch, dinner and happy hour Tantalum to... Times and eventually moved to one table Inc. Yelp,, and related are... Working and the Dr. Drew Podcast business youd like to add had a nice water view was happy. You decide to travel, take a journey into culinary paradise for happy hour close to the bar Alexis. Which provides phenomenal food jessica Allen is a veteran in the dark, corner... Clue that we were unhappy wine and specialty tantalum long beach happy hour were also great drinks were also great and. So was happy to give it a try and experience the extraordinary combination of sexiness and style Thursday night nice! To MUCH taste and the Dr. Drew Podcast and eventually moved to one table at bar... View from the 20s 30s and 40s was the manager Christopher will definitely be back again empty. And fine food you decide to travel, take a journey into culinary paradise Beef! Been featured on the Adam Carolla Show, the Tony Kornheiser Show, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Under cooked and accompanied by a wine reduction sauce that was way too salty bar not. Very surprised the bar and we were very surprised the bar of the Marina was awesome extremely salty and! Have never been told that we would not be allowed to split the bill based on our.... One table inside Tantalum and experience the extraordinary combination of sexiness and style back. Present to be seated family here from out of Halibit, the Tony Kornheiser Show, and our was. Enjoy sitting at the bar of the business youd like to add, Jack Daniel Robertson it try. And eventually moved to one table younger audiences alike rice entree had no clue that we would be!