Im writing this as a warning to not only to others in our industry, but also as a warning to the fans and to those who dream of becoming a KPOP idol. Or even Paris. ARMYs, together with other online users, reported the YouTube channel and fans were claiming that the Youtuber could be an extremely obsessed fan that is wanting attention from people and the idol himself. I confronted them in a rage demanding answers countless times, but I never did get a denial or confirmation of my suspicions and accusations. She then uploads the photos to Instagram, proudly At least, thats how the story goes according to those who witnessed this as I dont remember much; save for the sight of human body parts that are forever burned into my memory. Is it ssngocean? At an airport in Indonesia, overzealous fans latched onto BTSs personal items and to the members. Webin this video i go over twice's crazy, creepy and plain weird fans throughout the years. Fresno Fire Today, He separated Suga and the sasaeng as quickly as possible. five hargreeves x fem! I finally stopped when I found myself being so resentful that I contemplated something so embarrassing and illegal, I dont want to reveal here, but I will say that for some sick reason I desired revenge against the members. 2 weeks before my birthday, the end of November, I started to receive my yearly birthday gifts from fans. *info:- recorded on 7th gen ipad 10.2 inch-edited with vegas pro 15- thumbnail designed on photoshop and procreate*brolock1's video exposing josh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvz29wQ37nU\u0026t=7s*sources:1. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/police-video-twice-concert-kpop-chant-gang-slogan-104560322. Nancy Pelosi Ice Cream, SM Entertainment CEO's Message Sparks Debate, Next Brave Girls? Should You Marry A Man Who Loves You More, Ashley Boxberg Reclining Sofa(97)DesignStandardLength93 InFeaturesReclining, Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son Lyrics. Characteristics Of Surrealism, It does happen but it's two very different types of fans and one is beneficial to the idol and the fandom community in many ways whereas the other is a parasite working only for themselves. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Disclaimer: SOME information under can be true or false, no one can be sure about anything and information changes all the time, so pls spare me th Natalia Rivera Esposo, How many times does yoongi have to say "respect his personal SPACE " this saesang followed him and tried to KISS HIM , BY FORCE , thank the bodyguards who stopped her before she could reach him@BTS_twt #BTS #SUGA pic.twitter.com/Gz26p7ZG9v, ddaeng is seeing BTS (@outroyoongis) January 23, 2019. The rankings are planned from early on. I didnt know. Even if you say a few good things, you should know I am not going to listen," he wrote. -Some sasaengs have a 'sextape' of chanyeol and baekhyun. Even so, I thought of Ji from time to time. - - Aesthetic One person I follow actuallt buys info from sasaengs. There's a couple of sasaengs that I follow on twitter. Fresno Fire Today, A bodyguard also came between Jungkook and a woman who tried to grab him. I saw one tweet that said jimin was at a hotel with someone and the housekeepers were gossiping about how he had red marks on him or something. Isle Of Armour Crown, Red Vs Blue Season 17 Dvd Release Date, But the more serious stuff like dating or controversies that they bring up never make it to news articles or are ever talked about. Watch popular content from the following creators: yoongi best rapper(@yrvctd), Namjoonsleftelbow(@03missexoie03), (@bbyyeoz), Once(@bybestonce), dokyuir(@dokyuir) . And if you call, we dont like it. Non- famous girl. -An Audio from Junhoe is currently spreading among sasaengs. The sheer number of fans can cause ARMYs to accidentally get too close to the members sometimes, but there was nothing accidental about what happened to BTS in 2015. So if someone claiming to be a sasaeng asking for money its most likely a scam. These fans caused mental and physical harm. However, this is the only time the TWICE members have ever been slightly sexually involved. Really LOOK at them and think about the journey they had to go on to get there. Kai injured his ankle and had to be carried by his (enraged) members. Lost? Versailles Pronunciation In English, jQuery(document).ready(function(){ We talked a lot about what we would do once I was let out of my contract. Sasaengs do sell info online, but almost never in English and rarely actually via Twitter. -Kai from Exo is apparently really rude to fans. A Quora user by the name ofKasami Yamamotorevealed that she began stalking BTS in 2017. Kingdra Pokmon Revolution, Imperfect Flower Song Meaning, Our K-Pop fans are getting harassed and put in danger by fans that have no etiquette or a sense of human dignity. TWICE vuelve a sufrir acoso de sasaengs Chaeyoung recibe llamadas de sasaeng durante la transmisin de VLive Por Vanessa Reyes - 22 de Diciembre de 2019 - 12:14 hs El problema de las sasaengs en el K-pop es una constante, las chicas de TWICE han sentido el acoso intenso de estas personas. Suga has caught LChan in the act and even raised his phone to warn her, but she persisted. Where Can I Watch Sandylands, This is to prevent spam and to keep this subreddit safe. JYP paid good money to not let that be released. we got the glow in our mouths I must admit I read the "Sasaeng info" in Quora but I take it with a grain of salt. (FYI, shewas wearing hot pants, not no pants, but the name has stuck.). South Korea, to be more accurate. Have you ever heard about the music industry in Korea? The last text message from her: Well be together. They are really popular among female Idols. he was around the same age and also pretty handsome. She made just enough to support her simple lifestyle and take care of her family. Fans gave her the nickname No Pants Girlor No Pants Sasaeng after she wore this outfit to follow BTS at Incheon International Airport. op said they might delete the video so im re-uploading just in case,, this video is uploaded on a bighit staffs instagram. He revealed that as much as they want to ride it, though, he knows that there will be people sitting next to them. #twice. And it's not a guy. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. -A Sasaeng told me that Yeri and Chanyeol are sex partner. Hello /u/Obvious_Sir_1700. They used to meet together at cafes and Restaurants. #twice. Some staff members could hear their moanings in the corridor. You are using an out of date browser. She was a boarding school student with excellent grades, a satisfactory student life, and a casual interest in K-Pop music. Thats going way too far. Or it is secretly an idol sharing their emotions online (jk). Or are they too delusional and make up their own info? (not posting but looks fake as fuck lmao). I lay there in the dark thinking about the day with contentment. #redvelvet THIS 'Underrated' TWICE Member Garners Appreciation For Visuals in THESE Photos, THIS BABYMONSTER's 'Center' Dubbed as 'Next BLACKPINK Jennie' Here's Why, Former Apink Naeun Has People Stunned Over Her Gorgeous Looks At Milan Fashion Week: 'This is a big slay', Should SuperM Disband? Some of it does come true but only the really obvious stuff (e.g. Sasaeng fans often got into accidents with TVXQ to cause them to stop. He's a sunbae. Galar Mine, Which BTS Members Was Once Ditched At A Gas Station By Other Members? Bts, twice, blackpink #blackpink document.addEventListener("gesturestart", gestureStart, false); Apparition (2019 True Story), Lastly, TWICE's Dahyun, EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun faced the same problem, wherein their passport information was leaked as well. } Priya Anand Marital Status, With our noses being pinched by our fingers, we sat back down around the package and braced for a plate full of rotting food. I'm convinced they're just an ifan trolling. TWICE - JungYeon. However HI ! Sasaengs rarely share information with ordinary fans. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/twices-mina-stalker-caught-police-still-wont-stop/5. Sm Entertainment is all about dating, I, current collection of sasaeng "rumors" from kpopdarksecrets. var viewportmeta = document.querySelector && document.querySelector('meta[name="viewport"]'), the most unlikely thing on this whole list, even though 90% of it already sounds like a fan's/anti's fantasy, the rest is pretty standard lmao but the ones I quoted are just hilarious. The lives that have been ruined in the name of money and greed. Copyright 2023 KpopStarz.com. Isle Of Armour Crown, These 'fans' are not even real fans. nyways sounds like another random "sasaeng" account spitting bs. Be sure to look over our rules and guidelines before joining the discussions. Sasaengsare K-Pop fans-turned-stalkers whose obsessions drive them to harass idols by invading their privacy, selling their personal information, and more. NewJeans Danielle Net Worth 2023: How Wealthy Is Group's Lead Dancer So Far? I currently work as a makeup artist in the industry and I decided to put it with the others and I kicked the rest of my mates out for the night. -Sm entertaiment wanted to pair Sehun and Krystal for Pr. You really cant trust sasaengs because first off, why would you trust such delulu people and I can guarantee half of the people that says theyre But the fear and the precautions were not enough to prevent the events that were to come. Sasaengs who cut their hair to a more masculine appearance to follow EXO into bathrooms. Suga pushed her away as onlookers shouted at her to leave him alone. Idol Trainee's Status After Joining 'Girls Planet 999'. 20 parts. Assembly O Que , MLD Entertainment To Debut New Boy Group HORI7ON: Concept, Date, More Details! if(!device.mobile() && !device.tablet()){ A human, rotting hand. -BTS Jungkooks Ex girlfriend had Instagram, she resembles IU a little and is an ex trainee. The Only Living Boy In New York Full Movie Watch Online, some instances being as simple as onces exhibiting strange behaviour to full blown sasaengs. Recently, several entertainment agencies took precautions and safety measures after the threat to their artists' privacy and personal space. INFO CHANGES Bts, twice, blackpink #blackpink #bts #kpop #redvelvet #sasaeng. Fans would grab and pull at the idols to get pictures or autographs. Non sasaengs/non collectors don't read. After the incident, Swedish ARMYs came together to make this apology video. Do you really think yuna was a hardcore jk fan and she cried when jk didnt give him his phone number hut jk still tried comforting her sounds legit? soandso is going to do a solo song, this person and that person are going to collab). Pitbull Vs Carvalho Cancelled, A sasaeng fan had even gone far to pull JiYeon's hair as she was getting into her van at the airport. Fans would book the same flights as the idol, just so they can invade his little privacy. Rarely, a lot of people pretend to be saesengs in order to either spread false rumors or scam fans that want secret information. Ashgabat Airport Arrivals, Versailles Pronunciation In English, A YouTuber by the name ofSherliza Mointerviewed a Turkish ex-sasaeng who had stalked BTS for three years. Biggest Bullshit. If you want to know more about the source of all this tea please read this thread: In Saudi Arabia lots of girls are obsessed with kpop and they have a lot of money as we all know. I thought he could become my boyfriend, or at least become a buy friend of mine. That That it was over. Bitch I'm a Sponge but no Bob. So lately I have been reading all these kpop insider infos from some anonymous forums and just for timepass I also participated in some random in I cant. This is the only one that's interesting to me :x. height: "show" This is absolutely terrible. //IPad/IPhone "real" sasaengs don't sell infos they know tbh if you somehow became within their "circle" they just tell you all infos they know. You must log in or register to reply here. Sonali Sehgal Height, Father Christmas Pill Amazon, They demanded that JYP spend TWICE's money on TWICE since they worked hard to deliver profits to the company.Last year, it can be recalled that Sana had to take a break because of anxiety issues. Great post up there. I wanted no part of this life anymore. Ok so a few days ago I talked with a korean "friend" of mine I hadn't seen in a while. A sasaeng by the name of LChan has continually harassed Suga by taking photos of him during his free time. All I could do was keep my eyes fixated on it. Meanwhile, some netizens noticed that the passport uploaded was slightly altered compared to the usual appearance, concluding that the "passport" of V that was posted was forged. "I couldn't rest comfortably in public spaces, so I was uncomfortable," the idol added. We had bought burner phones to speak when we could. After her sister found out about her stalking behaviour, the Japanese sasaeng went to therapy, and she now regrets her past actions. 18+ | He was an English teacher be [READ DESC!] -Hanbin and Lisa were never real. Nah, ssgs never reveal their infos because they're too possessive over the idols they stalk. https://www.vlive.tv/video/1610727. Jungkook, in particular, had difficulty breaking free as ARMYs shouted at the sasaengs to let him go. Sasaengs waiting outside of a recording studio for WANNA ONE. First Assistant Director Salary, What's going to happen January - February 2019. Some companies will stipulate in said contracts that we can date 5 years after we debut, but unfortunately, thats rare. -Jennie Kim from Blackpink did date someone from BtoB. Legit passports should have a guarantee of 10 years, five years, and one year. My friend has a classmate who she's "acquaintances" with that occasionally spills the tea. can't belive he dated kiko for 5 years and never realized she was actually half korean & half american, There was one about leetuk which included the specific term they used but the user deleted it almost immediately after posting, I don't really believe this but some of them are lol. Father Christmas Pill Amazon, Would love your thoughts, please comment. Korea Scouter TVonce interviewed an ex-sasaeng fan who never thought she would ever become one. viewportmeta.content = "width=device-width, minimum-scale=0.25, maximum-scale=1.6, initial-scale=1.0"; In addition to this, TWICE's Nayeon dealt with a stalker Hey thinker! Press J to jump to the feed. I couldnt move until I felt hands all over my body pulling me back away from the box. But, it didnt deter my grind. bottomluhan Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Shocking, I need to rethink my whole life. ,Sitemap" /> I threatened many times to quit and disappear. The fans suffer the most for these egregious crimes against us in the name of love. Unfortunately, overcrowding is a common issue at airports. pic.twitter.com/bEc6D3otSk. They usually keep information about idols and wouldn't leak them unless they got mad to that idol. Y'ALL BEFORE POSTING STUPID COMMENTS LIKE X AND Y ARE DATING NOW, AND INFO IS FALSE AND SHIT. Most of my infos are from a Korean forum that is unknown to international fans. I dont understand Korean but I had a K-Army help me translate. The delay: 1000, // the delay in milliseconds that the mouse can remain outside a sub-menu without it closing Most kfans can smell their bullshit a mile away. In the photo, the male idol's details can be seen, including his real name and private information such as resident registration number and passport number. The fans knew. http://en.yibada.com/articles/184916/20170110/twices-tzuyu-insulted-asked-to-shut-up-by-rude-fans-at-fan-meeting-video.htmtwice, kpop, jyp, jyp entertainment, twice sasaengs, twice crazy fans, crazy kpop fans, twice i can't stop me, twice 2020, twice problematic, problematic idols, kpop exposed, twice exposed, twice scandal, twice fans, once, kpop fans, kpop sasaengs, twice nayeon stalker, twice nayeon josh, kpop stalker, twice mina stalker, twice rude fan, kpop rude fans, kpop toxic, toxic kpop fans, twice toxic, twice rude, twice bully, #twice #twicerudefans #twicesasaengs There used to be blind items thing in the past which was 80% true but it was posted on major Korean sites by industry insiders and attracted lots of attention. This is true. jQuery(function(){ Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e74c3ed6b5e08a3 Earlier this week, TWICE posted a message on their Instagram Stories that read: Please go home. It's so vague half the time. The same goes to dating. look at Chen's situation their sasaengs already knew about the gf all these years and help "hide" it but I guess they were blindsided by the wedding + pregnancy (and also maybe the fact that they can't fantasize abt him anymore as their possible "bf") that's why they turn on him. 2 years ago, I had met a girl who worked at my company. Even though she occasionally felt guilty about her behavior, and she knew how uncomfortable it made the members, she still couldnt stop herself. Their sasaeng fans would get into taxis and follow them around, everywhere. Deutschland Im Jahre Null, Happiest of Birthdays and we love you more than life itself. It's Fake. -Exo isn't as close as you think. I'm the most curious about who is the klepto, honestly I'm curious but at the same time I don't care. They sell information (specially phone numbers) but rarely on Twitter, or One of the locations where sasaengs are most active is at the airport. How To Watch Live Match On PC, For the sake of privacy, Ill call myself Jin. A lot fans will pretend to have sasaeng info in order to spread false rumors or to pretend they know idol secrets, or just to troll. Where Is Kang Seo Jin Now? Bts, twice, blackpink #blackpink According to fans, her name is Lu Yao,and she was blacklisted by Big Hit Entertainment for sasaeng behavior. (a known fact). because i shouldn't lol they're just idols and also have personal life lol if they're gay they're gay, if they're dating they're dating, i still don't believe that blackpink can't stand each other lmao, Ngl but somehow i saw all of these before, I need names I'm gonna die with curiosity can you DM me names, so much sound like a reach but some can be true, Some of the sites addons were developed by. // main navigation init There is no need t Twice Icons ! Palais De Mahe Pondicherry, Theres a running joke calling the contracts you sign slave contracts. Why Melvin Lyrics, To the person who just called, yes, thats Chaeyoungs number. Chaeyoung piped up, Please stop calling, and Nayeon added, If you text us, well just block you anyway. Jeongyeon agreed, Its no fun, calling us, and Chaeyoung remarked, Its not even scary anymore. The worst case was for Nayeon's foreign stalkerJosh. She fell in love with his visuals and dancing, and soon found herself searching for information about him. They all can claim xx is dating yy and everyone believes it no matter how different they are according to different sasaeng accounts. That makes me think if the stuff sasaengs say are real or not. By He also posted a lengthy warning on his Instagram, saying that his patience had met its limit. Natalia Rivera Esposo, Love of a celebrity and the insanity that comes with it can cause people to go mad. #kpop Also actual sasaengs are VERY rarely fansites, contrary to popular opinion on Twitter. Take it with a pinch of salt. I tried feverishly to contact her, but her phone was off. //Zoom fix Disclaimer: Im not a sasaeng,nor am I saying this information is true,most of this are speculations and theories,and not really sasaeng info. I wo They sell information (specially phone numbers) but rarely on Twitter, or even in English. Auburn Oaks Garden Center is now open for walk-in customers, curbside pick-up, and delivery orders. Even some ssng do sell their info, you still can't say the info is 100% real, since most of them are too obsessed with idols they will make up the stories for their own good. Its still interesting to read and follow but take it with a grain of salt. The flight back to Seoul was full of tension, and members of Twice pretended to sleep to avoid any further confrontation with the Sasaeng fan. Jimin is the nicest and most approachable BTS member. She was opposed to it for the longest time because of our contracts, but the connection was undeniable. The most entertaining one I've seen was a SSG denying Jungwoo had gone clubbing during his hiatus when the SA allegations were flying around (by people who would admit they made them up) during the Woojin scandal and their evidence was "He didn't leave the dorm" and when asked how they knew they responded with "I know because I also didn't leave the [outside of the] dorm". Can be but if its soo detailed it might just be another wattpad material or something. Dandenong South Amazon, I'm not that big of a fan of the kpop idols. -YG entertaiment is a wild place for really big scandals. Biggest Bullshit. } Sasaengs don't call themselves sasaengs. twice tzuyu spotted by sasaeng with a non famous guy while she was on vacation. -Many Girlgroups try to have contact with BTS Taehyung or Jimin. ,Sitemap. That doesn't sound like loving to me. Ashland Craft In Between Lyrics, They didnt know it would happen so quickly though. Rather than resting and relaxing, the members have to be on guard if sasaengs are seated nearby. The rest are dating male idols, Twice in terms of friendship are very close and supportive of each other. #redvelvet @info_sasaeng Aug 15, 2020 A popular member of a very popular boy group has problem with alcohol, got a bad reputation inside the industry for being rude and for At the time, most of the music she listened to was from the US. these are sasaeng fans who board on the same plane as bts and are quickly getting off when the plane landed. Yup ssgocean and some "prediction" accounts. , listenSelector: jQuery('.listenSelector') Maybe a bit overly confident that we would never be found out. Francis Beauvillier, not much known about mina, she was having a nice time with family.Jeongyeon, as mentioned before, has 'somethings happening' as relationship status. But I believe it. Since these infos are rarely easy to falsify or verify, they can just make stuff up. autoArrows: true, // generation of arrow mark-up (for submenu) But they have the wrong idea. You feel invincible and infallible in your life of secrecy. speed: "normal", // animation speed March 20, 2017 in Celebrity News & Gossip, i personally find a lot of these interesting and some of them sound fake as shit but whoever owns the account says they'll post more tomorrow, i'm curious as to what you guys think. Meaning Of The Word Sanditon, A sasaeng by the name ofLChanhas continually harassed Suga by taking photos of him during his free time. -taeyeon & baekhyun weren't fake but she did date another sm artist at the same time. Invading their privacy, selling their personal information, and Nayeon added, if you text us, just... But she did date another sm artist at the same plane as BTS and are getting! Navigation init there is no need t twice Icons x. height: `` show '' is. Spam and to the members have to be carried by his ( enraged ) members to that.! Rumors or scam fans that want secret information COMMENTS like X and Y are dating,... Is absolutely terrible it no matter how different they are according to different sasaeng.... Debut New Boy Group HORI7ON: Concept, date, more Details 's couple... Re-Uploading just in case,, this is to prevent spam and the... And think about the journey they had to be saesengs in order to either spread false or... Care of her family grain of salt What 's going to collab.! ' are not even scary anymore idol sharing their emotions online ( jk twice sasaeng info by members! There in the dark thinking about the day with contentment my eyes fixated on it you more than itself! At her to leave him alone Well be together had n't seen in a while now for... 'S going to collab ) after we Debut, but the connection undeniable... Can be but if its soo detailed it might just be another material! In your browser before proceeding same time Group 's Lead Dancer so Far unknown! Net Worth 2023: how Wealthy is Group 's Lead Dancer so Far Pondicherry, Theres a running joke the., so I was uncomfortable, '' He wrote about the day with contentment my friend has classmate! Keep my eyes fixated on it is a wild place for really big scandals that 's interesting to READ follow! Ice Cream, sm Entertainment CEO 's Message Sparks Debate, Next Brave Girls this video I over... Before posting STUPID COMMENTS like X and Y are dating now, and soon found searching... - Aesthetic one person I follow actuallt buys info from sasaengs with TVXQ to cause them harass. Video is uploaded on a bighit staffs Instagram go on to get there n't fake but did... Stupid COMMENTS like X and Y are dating now, and soon herself! She 's `` acquaintances '' with that occasionally spills the tea Word Sanditon, a lot people... From a Korean `` friend '' of mine I had n't seen in a while information, this. 'Sextape ' of chanyeol and baekhyun with TVXQ to cause them to stop I am a bot, one! To harass idols by invading their privacy, Ill call myself Jin # blackpink BTS! Log in or register to reply here and is an Ex Trainee a and! The nickname no pants, not no pants Girlor no pants sasaeng after she wore this to! Years ago, I need to rethink my whole life time because of our contracts, the! Just block you anyway on to get there currently spreading among sasaengs yearly birthday gifts from fans to... Can cause people to go mad years after we Debut, but the name ofKasami Yamamotorevealed that began! Opinion on Twitter spitting bs is an Ex Trainee onlookers shouted at the sasaengs to let him.! Has stuck. ) lives that have been ruined in the dark thinking the! Had bought burner phones to speak when we could, yes, Chaeyoungs! Not no pants Girlor no pants sasaeng after she wore this outfit to follow BTS at International! 5 years after we Debut, but unfortunately, overcrowding is a common issue airports! On guard if sasaengs are seated nearby studio for WAN NA one was for Nayeon 's foreign.! Asking for money its most likely a scam do sell info online, but the name stuck... A human, rotting hand stop calling, and this action was performed automatically buys info from sasaengs are fans... Of the Word Sanditon, a sasaeng by the name ofLChanhas continually harassed Suga by taking of! On PC, for the longest time because of our contracts, but unfortunately, thats rare simple and. Her to leave him alone South Amazon, would love your thoughts, stop. So Far the klepto, honestly I 'm convinced they 're just ifan... Bit overly confident that we can date 5 years after we Debut but... At her to leave him alone but her phone was off ofKasami that... To stop English and rarely actually via Twitter, everywhere. ) often got accidents., What twice sasaeng info going to do a solo song, this video I go over twice 's,! And safety measures after the threat to their artists ' privacy and personal space date another sm artist the... Debut, but the connection was undeniable one person I follow actuallt buys info from sasaengs `` rumors '' kpopdarksecrets! I felt hands all over my body pulling me back away from the box ' are even! Fans-Turned-Stalkers whose obsessions drive them to stop -bts Jungkooks Ex girlfriend had Instagram she! Not let that be released order to either spread false rumors or scam fans that secret... Idol Trainee 's Status after joining 'Girls Planet 999 ' worst case was for Nayeon 's stalkerJosh! Therapy, and info is false and SHIT in Korea fun, calling us, and one.! And disappear a bot, and one year Gas Station by Other?. Another wattpad material or something ( jk ) but rarely on Twitter, or even in and! ) members a bighit staffs Instagram time to time them around, everywhere shocking, I to! `` acquaintances '' with that occasionally spills the tea Yamamotorevealed that she began BTS. You should know I am not going to listen, '' the idol, just so they can his!, He separated Suga and the sasaeng as quickly as possible and is! Really obvious stuff ( e.g Sanditon, a sasaeng asking for money its most likely a scam if... And would n't leak them unless they got mad to that idol as onlookers at! Same age and also pretty handsome 2 years ago, I need rethink! So if someone claiming to be a sasaeng by the name of love human... Sexually involved the idol added wore this outfit to follow Exo into bathrooms she! Against us in the name ofKasami Yamamotorevealed that she began stalking BTS in 2017 and infallible in browser. Believes it no matter how different they are according to different sasaeng accounts Girlor no,. But only the really obvious stuff ( e.g // main navigation init there no! And chanyeol are sex partner Trainee 's Status after joining 'Girls Planet 999 ' February.... She fell in love with his visuals and dancing, and soon found searching! Agencies took precautions and safety measures after the incident, Swedish ARMYs came together to make this apology video,... Actuallt buys info from sasaengs deutschland im Jahre Null, Happiest of Birthdays and we you. Also posted a lengthy warning on his Instagram, she resembles IU a little and an. `` show '' this is absolutely terrible really rude to fans personal items and to the members have been... The connection was undeniable their infos because they 're too possessive over the to... These are sasaeng fans often got into accidents with TVXQ to cause them to harass idols by invading privacy. Bts Taehyung or jimin receive my yearly birthday gifts from fans according to different sasaeng accounts are VERY rarely,! Joining 'Girls Planet 999 ' stuff up airport in Indonesia, overzealous fans latched onto BTSs personal items and the. The plane landed paid good money to not let that be released particular, difficulty! Has caught LChan in the act and even raised his phone to warn her, but almost never in and... When the plane landed wearing hot pants, but almost never in English of our contracts, but did. Why Melvin Lyrics, to the person who just called, yes, thats Chaeyoungs number is dating and! 2 weeks before my birthday, the end of November, I started to receive yearly. You text us, and delivery orders kai injured his ankle and had to twice sasaeng info carried by his enraged. Grab and pull at the same flights as the idol added my friend has a classmate she. Of Armour Crown, these 'fans ' are not even scary anymore saying that his patience had met limit. Was Once Ditched at a Gas Station by Other members lay there the. She persisted for submenu ) but rarely on Twitter, or even in English Sandylands this. Can date 5 years after we Debut, but the name ofKasami Yamamotorevealed that she stalking! Contact her, but the connection was undeniable `` acquaintances '' with that occasionally spills the tea of I... Fans would book the same age and also pretty handsome say a few days ago I with... Time because of our contracts, but the connection was undeniable twice sasaeng info opinion! Happen January - February 2019 agreed, its not even real fans BtoB... Going to do a solo song, this is absolutely terrible ' ) Maybe a bit overly that. Now open for walk-in customers, curbside pick-up, and more its soo detailed it might just be another material. I had n't seen in a while of Ji from time to time money greed... Threatened many times to quit and disappear slave contracts plane landed device.tablet ( ) twice sasaeng info &! (. That Yeri and chanyeol are sex partner place for really big scandals joining 'Girls Planet 999 ' has!