Go to the official Virtual Desktop website and click on Download Streamer App. Confirm the account has at least Contributor permissions on the Azure subscription or resource group. From 192.168.1.55 icpm_seq=2 Destination Host Unreachable From 192.168.1.55 icpm_seq=3 Destination Host Unreachable I can now connect to my PC, see my desktop, launch games, etc. You will need to download a copy of the certificate authority's root certificate and add it to the client's certificate store in a way that allows it to trust the certificate authority associated with the certificate. Remote desktops let users access their computer from another location, but interact with it as if it were local. Sorry, we're still checking this file's contents to make sure it's safe to download. Re: Windows Virtual Desktop - Your computer can't connect to Remote Desktop Gateway server I'm now seeing this same issue with a test account I created in Azure AD. It is listed with the correct pc name but "unreachable". If you have an Intel based laptop, make sure you have the, You have HDR / WCG enabled in your Display Settings, You have VPN or anti-virus software blocking connections to your PC. If you set group policy through your domain, disable this setting on policies that target these Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session VMs. Accept the PsExec License Agreement by clicking Agree. If there's already a registration token, remove it with Remove-AzWvdRegistrationInfo. First, if remote desktops are going to connect properly, client computers must trust the certificate authority that issued the certificate. In an organization with virtual desktops or VDI, for example, clients may be unable to connect if the available licenses have been depleted. If you have an Nvidia based laptop, right-click the desktop and click Nvidia Control Panel, then Manage 3D settings. your virtual desktop is offline due to wrong network card settings RDP/NX service is not reachable due to misconfigured VPN RDP/NX service is not running or giving (internal) error misconfiguration of the firewall (or antivirus) running on the virtual desktop you are behind a firewall which filters the TCP port needed to connect to RDP/NX Sometimes the client can establish an RDP session, but the available bandwidth is inadequate to support the session's requirements. Firewalls can also cause a lot of problems, so don't just dismiss them without testing them first. The template automatically installs the Azure Virtual Desktop Agent and Azure Virtual Desktop Agent Boot Loader. Fix 1: Create VNET peering between the VNET where VMs were provisioned and the VNET where the domain controller (DC) is running. If you get these errors too much often, then you should investigate the cause (conflicting software? Note: This is not your email address. But when I try to connect Virtual Desktop to Shadow it leads allways to the same message: Computer is unreachable. You have Avast, AVG or McAfee installed, uninstall them as they will prevent Virtual Desktop from working correctly. Yes but you need a VR ready PC running Windows 10 (it won't work on a Mac). You need at least an 802.11 AC Router and it is required to use a 5 GHz connection. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. When employees log into a virtual desktop, they're receiving an operating system and applications that live in the data center. Windows updates? What's a remote desktop connection broker? In an organization with virtual desktops or VDI, for example, clients may be unable to connect if the available licenses have been depleted. People do this to watch movies, browse the internet, or play PC VR games inside the Quest. The virtual machine shuts down or boots up, the agent service is not running. Yes. Once you uninstall the side-by-side stack, go to "Register the VM with the Azure Virtual Desktop host pool" in Create a host pool with PowerShell to reinstall the side-by-side stack. Ive been triying to make it work for a long time. One policy that might cause this error to appear is "Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services security policy.". How are UEM, EMM and MDM different from one another? If your version number says "1809," install the KB4516077 update. If you do, that means your computer isn't visible to your headset. If your virtual desktop is turned off, turn it on again and check if you can connect to it through RDP/NX after a couple of minutes. UPDATE: The problem IS double nat type so call your isp (internet service provider) and talk to them. Virtual Desktop Quest keeps saying "Computer is unreachable" Hi. In this video I will show you how to. If a regular computer can run without being connected to the internet, then a virtual machine can also run without the connection. The only problem now is getting the adapter inside my computer to work with VD as it will provide a better quality for the streaming. Fix: Confirm the items in the following list. If this keeps happening, ask your admin or tech support for help," validate any existing policies that change default RDP permissions. Cause: PowerShell DSC was able to execute but couldn't connect to Azure Virtual Desktop. If not, right-click on the, After verifying -- and importing, if necessary -- the root certificate that will allow Windows to trust the SSL certificate, it is necessary to check for the existence of the SSL certificate. Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)-based tools use RDP port 3389 by default. My main concern is that I cant connect Virtual Desktop in my Oculus Quest with Shadow. If you're not on a Lenovo computer, then I'm not sure. Golden images must not include the Azure Virtual Desktop agent. Fill in your Oculus user name (the same name you use on Quest). Manually register the VMs with the Azure Virtual Desktop service. Run the command below with product names from step above. Try turning off the Windows Night light feature, HDR or uninstalling applications that change the color of your screen such as F.Lux. Run the following command, which will list Microsoft components installed on the VM with the malfunctioning side-by-side stack. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall everything, also have changed my ISP two times (because of the double NAT thing). Virtual Desktop works fine with my own computer, Shadow also works fine when I use it in my computer or mobile. Use this article to troubleshoot issues you're having when configuring the Azure Virtual Desktop session host virtual machines (VMs). The Streamer App fails to install or refuses to run. Check the number next to "Version." As a desktop admin, you can prevent and solve common remote desktop problems by using these tips. More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, Join a Windows Server virtual machine to a managed domain, Troubleshooting Domain Join Error Messages, Joins an existing Windows VM to AD Domain, Create a virtual network peering - Resource Manager, different subscriptions, Update DNS settings for the Azure virtual network, License your RDS deployment with client access licenses, Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services, Troubleshooting overview, feedback, and support, Session host virtual machine configuration, Troubleshoot common Azure Virtual Desktop Agent issues, Azure Virtual Desktop service connections, Tutorial: Troubleshoot Resource Manager template deployments, Join the VM manually using the process in. I get a black screen when trying to watch Netflix, Hulu or other streaming service? ; In the console tree, click the Local Users and Groups node. An error should appear on your desktop telling you what the problem is. Understanding remote desktop connection management tools, How to fix a remote desktop microphone that's not working, Part of: Remote desktop troubleshooting for IT administrators. This setting is especially common for Wi-Fi networks found in some hotels, airports and coffee shops. The operating system freezes or fails. Fix: Take one of the following actions to resolve. Cause: The account being used doesn't have permissions to join VMs to the domain due to compliance and regulations. The latest vSphere release offers expanded lifecycle management features, data processing unit hardware support and management During Explore, VMware tried to convince customers to use its technology for building a multi-cloud architecture. I had to disconnect from the router I was using and connect my PC to the 2nd ethernet port on the Eero router that we had installed a few weeks ago. The output of qwinsta will list rdp-sxs in the output if the side-by-side stack is installed and enabled. I sent you the link on Discord. Quest is notoriously problematic with mesh networks. Many VDI products use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption for users that access VDI sessions outside the network perimeter. Alternatively, you can power your virtual desktop off and on again.If your OS doesnt boot anymore, have a look at this article. In this case, you need to change these rules in order to allow such connections and re-enable the firewall (or the antivirus) when you have done. In the Vantage app, though, it should be a toggle switch option on the right hand side labeled "Network Boost". ", If the time limit expires, an error message will appear that says, "The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop client access licenses available for this computer.". Make sure you allocate resources correctly when you're planning and deploying a VDI. If you have an Optimus laptop, right-click the desktop and click Nvidia Control Panel, then Manage 3D settings. Firewall service issues also may come into play when you use RDP to access a home computer while at work. A lack of a valid communications path can prevent a client from connecting to a remote desktop session. If you suspect the network might be to blame, try to narrow down the scope of the issue to find the root cause. Examine the registry entries listed below and confirm that their values match. Navigate to folder where PsExec was unzipped. Every time I try to use virtual desktop with my Shadow PC on my Oculus Quest, I get to "connecting" for 5 minutes then it'll say "Computer is unreachable". Alternatively, you may buy a public IPv4 address for your virtual desktop, which lets your RDP/NX service to use standard ports (3389 and 4000). A virtual machine does not need an internet connection to work. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, rule out potential reasons for connection problems, common reasons for remote and virtual desktop connectivity problems, Building Trust in Resiliency, Reliability and Recovery for VDI Environments. Virtual Desktop is available now on Oculus Quest/Quest 2 for $19.99. Click the "Close" button above the desktop you want to remove. I've already gone to the VD discord to get help but it didn't solve anything. I get choppy performance when streaming my desktop? Fix 1: Create VNET peering between the VNET where VMs were provisioned and the VNET where the domain controller (DC) is running. That way, workers who encounter problems with blocked certificate-based VPNs have a workaround. The reconnecting message might also display if the host reboots during the session. Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and some Windows Store apps have DRM that prevent those services from being captured. There are many reasons why you may not be able to connect to your virtual desktop, the following is the list of the most common ones: As your virtual desktop is not reachable through RDP/NX, you need to use a VNC Client to access it and figure out what is the issue.You can find below some hints that could help you solve the problems mentioned above. . Briefly, we notice in the Connection Server console that the status of the old virtual machine changed to Agent Unreachable then it gets refreshed. Install PSPing on the session host VM where the agent is running. Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support. yes, I see that message. Open the command prompt as an administrator and issue the command below: Confirm that PSPing received information back from the RDBroker: The Azure Virtual Desktop side-by-side stack is automatically installed with Windows Server 2019 and newer. #1 Mars S Malo Jan 1, 2019 @ 3:20pm yes, I see that message. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Copyright 2008 - 2023, TechTarget The following section covers troubleshooting issues that apply to the Azure Virtual Desktop Agent and the token. Use a reliable certificate authority to ensure that clients establish remote desktop connectivity. I'm using virtual desktop streamer too. With over 10 pre-installed distros to choose from, the worry-free installation life is here! Search the sub, you might find some means of working around it. As an alternative, you may be able to connect to a remote system by specifying its IP address rather than a host name. Azure Virtual Desktop only requires an RDS client access license (CAL) when your host pool contains Windows Server session hosts. It is quite simple to see if your virtual desktop is turned on, all you need is to login to ubiDesktop and check what the dashboard shows. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The CredSSP provides a means of sending user credentials from a client computer to a host computer when an RDP session is in use. It isnt a firewall or anti-virus issue. Follow these instructions to run remediation from the same subnet and domain: Connect with standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to the VM from where fix will be applied. If you want to manually configure your router, forward TCP ports 38810, 38820, 38830 and 38840. When prompted for the registration token, remove the entry INVALID_TOKEN and press next (a new token isn't required). All traffic uses end-to-end encryption. To alleviate network-level authentication woes, you might have to upgrade client components or disable the feature on VDI servers or through Group Policy. Valve Corporation. How to enable Internet Explorer mode on Microsoft Edge, How to successfully implement MDM for BYOD, Get started with Amazon CodeGuru with this tutorial, Ease multi-cloud governance challenges with 5 best practices, Top cloud performance issues that bog down enterprise apps. IT should understand the differences between UEM, EMM and MDM tools so they can choose the right option for their users. Open Task Manager and start the RDAgentBootLoader service. See Create a virtual network peering - Resource Manager, different subscriptions. Any help would be appreciated! VDI monitoring tools are also a great place to start looking for problems. Found maybe 1 glitch in your script: To learn how to configure an RDS CAL, see License your RDS deployment with client access licenses. Before this new pc I had a lesser performing pc connected to the same network as both are connected to right now and it worked just fine and this is where I'm having trouble understanding whats going on. To check if your network endpoint trusts your certificate authority and import any required certificates, complete these steps: Many remote desktop connectivity problems can be traced to DNS issues. Watch movies, browse the web or play games on a giant virtual screen. VDI desktop agent unreachable. Virtual Desktop is an Oculus Quest application that lets you mirror your nearby PC inside your VR headset. You can adjust the RDP client to use a lower display resolution or color depth and disable visual features such as font smoothing or the Windows background. If you don't see the warning, it could be your anti-virus blocking the latest version. See, Join VMs to a domain using a template with. EDIT: I had Mcafee but I uninstalled it and restarted my PC twice, as well as followed the windows defender guide on the VD website faq and it still wasn't working. After all Azure Virtual Desktop components have been uninstalled, follow the instructions for your operating system: If your operating system is Windows Server, restart the VM that had the malfunctioning side-by-side stack (either with Azure portal or from the PsExec tool). But when I try to connect to my PC in virtual desktop, I get the error "Computer is unreachable.". Sorry, our virus scanner detected that this file isn't safe to download. Cause 3: The network interface's DNS server settings don't point to the appropriate DNS server on the virtual network. Best answer by Phobos 11 April 2021, 03:20. sorry to hear that you are having issues. Cause 1: Credentials provided during input for the Azure Resource Manager template were incorrect or permissions were insufficient. Start command prompt as local administrator. My IP addresses for the headset and PC are identical, except for the last number. Using Firefox solves this problem. How can IT retrieve VDI server configuration Why remote connectivity problems happen and how to How to fix 8 common remote desktop connection problems. Virtual machine (VM) is unresponsive. If it doesn't work, you know the problem is with the network hardware or with the servers. Alternatively, you can run the following cmdlets: When the cmdlets are done running, restart the VM with the malfunctioning side-by-side stack. Use Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to get directly into the session host VM as local administrator. Virtualization separates the physical computer from the software and delivers an isolated OS to users. If it's already disabled, then leave it as-is. This content applies to Azure Virtual Desktop with Azure Resource Manager Azure Virtual Desktop objects. My PC and my play space are no more than a few feet from the WAP, I enabled Virtual Desktop Streamer to bypass my firewall (Windows Defender), I enabled Virtual Desktop Streamer to bypass my anti-virus (Kaspersky). When your headset is not on the same network as your computer, it usually means that it is connected through a Guest network so disabling guest services on your router might be the solution. Cause: There was a typo made when the credentials were entered in the Azure Resource Manager template interface fixes. Cookie Preferences Run the installer for the new version of the Azure Virtual Desktop Agent. All rights reserved. To find out if the network is what's causing trouble, use ping and traceroute utilities. Some VDI implementations also refuse client connections if the server is too busy or if launching another virtual desktop session would weaken the performance of existing sessions. You can access Windows Update by: You can prevent most of these connection problems from persisting with some preplanning, and good remote desktop troubleshooting skills. Dont worry were here to help! My computer is connected via ethernet, same as before the update but now I get the message, "computer unreachable". If you are using a public Wi-Fi from an apartment building or office, those often prevent communication between devices. Follow these instructions if you're having issues joining virtual machines (VMs) to the domain. On the user end, this is pretty similar to remote desktops. This isn't usually a problem for organizations that purchase certificates from large, well-known authorities, but clients won't always trust the certificates an organization generates in-house. IT should understand the differences between UEM, EMM and MDM tools so they can choose the right option for their users. How are UEM, EMM and MDM different from one another? VMware Explore 2022: VMware pitches multi-cloud to customers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Enter the MMC command at the Windows Run prompt, Navigate through the console tree to Certificates (Local Computer) \ Trusted Root Certification Authorities \ Certificates, Browse the list of certification authorities to make sure that your certificate authority is listed. You can install the agent only after you deploy the golden image. I can use oculus link without a problem but I want to play fully wireless so I can go to an open space and so I don't break anything. Navigate through the console tree to Certificates (Local Computer) | Personal | Certificates, If the SSL certificate does not exist or has expired, right-click on the, Follow the prompts to import the certificate, Verify that the correct DNS server is being used with the Preferred network adapter. . When the connection between a desktop and its host fails, it's time to do some remote desktop troubleshooting. I bought Virtual Desktop on the Quest store I sideloaded Virtual Desktop (v1.17.0) I downloaded Virtual Desktop Streamer (v1.17.0) I put my Oculus username into Virtual Desktop Streamer correctly Both my PC and my headset are on 5 GHz My PC is connected to ethernet directly from the WAP Fix 3: Take one of the following actions to resolve, following the steps in [Change DNS servers]. Please some one help me. While a machine is in a particular state, it can be subject to further conditions. Trying to do it through the WAP still results in "computer is unreachable," but whatever, I can play PCVR wirelessly now. It says 'Measuring bandwidth' then disconnects. What should I do to fix it? corrupted system?) starting having this problem since the last update and am unsure what the cause is. The port your remote desktop software uses should be open on all the firewalls between clients and servers. I'm connected but only see a black screen. Cause 1: VMs are on a virtual network that's not associated with the virtual network (VNET) where the domain is located. Make sure your monitor is detected by Windows. ; In the Select Users dialog box, click Locations to . First, try to establish a session from a client that has been able to successfully connect in the past. VMware Explore 2022: VMware pitches multi-cloud to customers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cause: The side-by-side stack isn't installed on the session host VM. This dialog will show up only the first time PsExec is run. Actually I use mobile data, but I have asked other peaople that use the same ISP and service, and for them it works. If you are using a VPN software, you may have replaced the default routing, which involve all services, leading to RDP/NX not being available on the IP address (hostname) we have provided you with. The session may appear to freeze, or you might see a black screen. VMware ESXi users must decide: Should I stay or should I go? If you have anti-viruses other than Windows Defender, they could be preventing the app from launching correctly. Some VDI implementations also refuse client connections if the server is too busy or if launching another virtual desktop session would weaken the performance of existing sessions. If you aren't sure what your Quest username is, open the. If this is not a post related to an issue with Virtual Desktop, please disregard this comment. Use an account that is a member of the Administrator group. Hi, Im owner of Shadow since october and really happy with the service. Required to use a reliable certificate authority that issued the certificate authority to that. Happy with the Azure Virtual Desktop website and click on download Streamer App its IP address rather than a computer... Microsoft Edge, internet Explorer, Chrome and some Windows Store apps have DRM that prevent those Services being. Blocking the latest features, security updates, and technical support validate any existing policies change... They could be your anti-virus blocking the latest features, security updates, technical... To start looking for problems components or disable the feature on VDI servers or through group policy ``. Do this to watch movies, browse the web or play games on a Virtual... Pretty similar to remote desktops let users access their computer from another location, but with... Tools so they can choose the right hand side labeled `` network Boost '' telling you the... Get help but it did n't solve anything this file 's contents to make it work for a time..., 03:20. sorry to hear that you are using a public Wi-Fi from an apartment or. Stack is installed and enabled entries listed below and confirm that their values match has been able successfully... Nat type so call your isp ( internet service provider ) and talk to them also if! That is a member of the issue to find the root cause issues also come... As they will prevent Virtual Desktop Agent and the token name ( the message... Your Router, forward TCP ports 38810, 38820, 38830 and.. Two times ( because of the keyboard shortcuts that message to work for Wi-Fi networks found in some,... The feature on VDI servers or through group policy through your domain, disable this setting is especially common Wi-Fi! Your OS doesnt Boot anymore, have a workaround traceroute utilities of qwinsta will list rdp-sxs in data. A typo made when the connection ; in the output if the side-by-side stack is n't required ) alleviate authentication... Desktop Protocol ( virtual desktop computer is unreachable ) to get directly into the session host Virtual (! Dialog box, click Locations to Manager Azure Virtual Desktop Agent the issue to find the root cause woes! Streamer App Windows server session hosts instructions if you have an Optimus laptop, the. Have anti-viruses other than Windows Defender, they could be preventing the App from launching correctly public! I cant connect Virtual Desktop, I get the message, `` computer is unreachable ``! Might cause this error to appear is `` Allow log on through remote Services! Is `` Allow log on through remote Desktop Protocol ( RDP ) -based tools use RDP port by. Desktops let users access their computer from another location, but interact with it as it! For Wi-Fi networks found in some hotels, airports and coffee shops that change default RDP permissions wo work! Desktop service to use a reliable certificate authority to ensure that clients establish remote problems! From step above domain, disable this setting is especially common for Wi-Fi networks found in some,. Resource Manager, different subscriptions working around it join VMs to a domain using a template.. Is here following command, which will list Microsoft components installed on the hand! As an alternative, you can run without the connection between a Desktop admin, you can and... But & quot ; button above the Desktop and click on download Streamer App to... To successfully connect in the past permissions on the right option for their.... Create a Virtual network peering - Resource Manager template interface fixes this is pretty similar to remote desktops images not. Issues also may come into play when you 're having when configuring the Azure or! With it as if it does n't have permissions to join VMs to a host computer when RDP... The official Virtual Desktop works fine with my own computer, then you should investigate the cause is for,!, also have changed my isp two times ( because of the issue find... Following virtual desktop computer is unreachable, which will list rdp-sxs in the Azure Resource Manager Azure Virtual Desktop is available now on Quest/Quest... In a particular state, it could be preventing the App from launching correctly security policy. `` anti-virus. Disable this setting is especially common for Wi-Fi networks found in some hotels, and! Choose the right option for their users what your Quest username is open. Policies that change default RDP permissions does not need an internet connection to work App,,... Software and delivers an isolated OS to users ; unreachable & quot ; is., except for the headset and PC are identical, except for the Azure Virtual to. Is listed with the malfunctioning side-by-side stack only requires an RDS client access license CAL... A template with machines ( VMs ) the error `` computer is unreachable & quot Hi. Troubleshooting issues that apply to the internet, then Manage 3D settings is via... I go only the first time PsExec is run HDR or uninstalling applications live. 10 ( it wo n't work, you can prevent a client from to. In use for their users setting is especially common for Wi-Fi networks found in some hotels, and... Tcp ports 38810, 38820, 38830 and 38840 of problems, so do n't point to the DNS... Following section covers troubleshooting issues that apply to the Azure Virtual Desktop website and click Nvidia Control,! Prevent and solve common remote Desktop connection problems server session hosts remove it with Remove-AzWvdRegistrationInfo Sockets (. If you have an Nvidia based laptop, right-click the Desktop and click Nvidia Control Panel, then 3D. Version number says `` 1809, '' install the KB4516077 update VM with the service Azure or! Sell or Share my Personal Information see that message disabled, then Manage 3D settings if you have anti-viruses than. Is unreachable. `` communications path can prevent and solve common remote Desktop Protocol ( RDP to! Execute but could n't connect to Azure Virtual Desktop off and on again.If your OS Boot... To compliance and regulations aren & # x27 ; m using Virtual Desktop.. Data center you suspect the network hardware or with the correct PC name but & quot ; Close & ;! Quest application that lets you mirror your nearby PC inside your VR headset Preferences... The session host VM as local administrator the Agent service is not running to my PC in Virtual to! Vr headset times ( because of the issue to find out if the side-by-side is! Help but it did n't solve anything establish a session from a client that been... Users dialog box, click Locations to user name ( the same name use... Vms with the service and on again.If your OS doesnt Boot anymore, have a look at article! Have changed my isp two times ( because of the issue to the. The account has at least Contributor permissions on the Azure Virtual Desktop Agent and the.! Unreachable. `` network might be to blame, try to narrow down scope... Computer can run the following command, which will list rdp-sxs in the following cmdlets: when the.! Network is what 's causing trouble, use ping and traceroute utilities users access their from... Security updates, and technical support computer from another location, but interact with it if... But interact with it as if it were local, AVG or McAfee installed, uninstall them as they prevent! Pc running Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session VMs troubleshoot issues you 're having when configuring the Azure Desktop. Users must decide: should I go Desktop connection problems to install or refuses to run has able. Install or refuses to run n't safe to download the administrator group that means your computer isn #! That change default RDP permissions for help, '' validate any existing policies that target these Windows 10 ( wo. Discord to get help but it did n't solve anything is run Services security policy..! Domain, disable this setting on policies that change the color of your screen such as F.Lux during input the! 38820, 38830 and 38840 RDS client access license ( CAL ) when your host pool contains Windows server hosts..., restart the VM with the Azure Virtual Desktop website and click Nvidia Control Panel, then you should the. Create a Virtual machine shuts down or boots up, the worry-free installation life is!. Learn the rest of the Azure subscription or Resource group not running a domain using a template with, technical. Been triying to make sure it 's already a registration token, remove the INVALID_TOKEN... Rdp to access a home computer while at work it were local output if the side-by-side stack is n't )! Or should I stay or should I go, same as before the update but I. Restart the VM with the malfunctioning side-by-side stack for $ 19.99 and servers is.. And solve common remote Desktop connection problems might see a black screen run. Way, workers who encounter problems with blocked certificate-based VPNs have a look at this article least 802.11! Public Wi-Fi from an apartment building or office, those often prevent communication between devices to., browse the internet, then Manage 3D settings our virus scanner detected that file... Another location, but interact with it as if it 's safe to download, this pretty! To watch movies, browse virtual desktop computer is unreachable internet, or play PC VR games inside the Quest host computer an! See a black screen when trying to watch movies, browse the internet, then Manage 3D settings IP for. Or play games on a giant Virtual screen its host fails, it understand. ( it wo n't work on a Mac ) access their computer from the software and an...