If you still love it then as much as the first time you saw it, go for it. 6. A four leaf clover is a popular lucky charm for the Irish. Its like the composition of artwork on canvas. The Flowers Flowers are beautiful, and the flowers in your collar tattoos make your collar look beauti Its always good to be informed about the tattoo placement youre going for so that you know what to expect regarding pain, aftercare, and what designs work well in that area. Some people have reported that getting the collarbone tattooed almost feels like the neck is also getting tattooed, due to the vibrations from the needle. When it comes to the symbolism of mountains, Authority Tattoo says, [Mountains] are used to represent a no-frills approach to life. When choosing a tattoo design and placement, its always good to take a peek into the future and the tattoo designs you may want. This type of fracture is fairly common, accounting for about 5% of all adult fractures. Well applied, collarbone tattoos are a statement. Before, more means best. 3. Avoid thinning your blood. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r