Many people would drop everything if they learned they could meet their childhood idol? The Meet & Greets will includemultiple sessions every day from Monday, April 5 Monday, April12, and feature Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and NXT, current and former champions and WWE Legends. WWE announced today that the largest selection of virtual meet & greets in WWE history will run from Monday, April 5 . 6 p.m.: Bobby Lashley, Friday, April 9 Advance Tickets Available At: Soo Blaster (345 Queen St.), Kelly's Family Hair Care (27 Great . WWE announced the following: For the first time in 19 months, members of the WWE Universe will be able to meet their favorite Superstars in person at the SummerSlam Meet & Greets presented by Pure . View All Result . Top WWE Superstars Confirmed For WrestleMania Virtual Meet & Greets, Vince McMahons Alleged Return to WWE Creative Deemed Inaccurate, Creative Force Behind Bray Wyatts WrestleMania Promo On WWE RAW, WWE Talent Are Not Unhappy About WrestleMania 39 Card, Omos Was Not WWEs Original Backup Plan For Brock Lesnars WrestleMania 39 Match, WWE Has Not Revealed WrestleMania Night 1 Main Event Match Internally, Darren Till Confirms He Asked For UFC Release, WWE Had A $1 Million Plan To Screw Over The UFC, Mercedes Mone Spotted At The Mandalorian Red Carpet Event, UFC Parent Company Not Interested In WWE Purchase, Former WWE Superstar Had To Apologize To Vince McMahon After Getting A Haircut, 2023 Ringside News. We would like to take a moment to thank everyone who attended our event on OCTOBER 1st from the fans, talent, vendors,and helpers we all appreciate everything! Tickets are on sale now. Victor Perry (far left) introduces WWE Superstars (from left) Big E, Cedric Alexander, Shelton Benjamin and Titus O'Neil to The Wrestling Club at KIPP AMP Middle School in Brooklyn, New York. Tickets start at $125*. They typically range between $1000-$5000 each if they are offered. This brand-new fan event gives you the opportunity to have an experience with a WWE Superstar like never before from the comfort of your own home. June 10th-11th Saraya, Bryan Danielson, Kurt Angle, RVD, APA, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Abdullah The Butcher, and more at River City Wrestling Con Jacksonville Fairgrounds Expo Center 510 Fairground Pl Jacksonville, FL 32202 Sat 10am-7pm Sun 11am-7pm https://www.rivercitywrestlingcon.com/ 0:00. WWE is not responsible for your internet or hardware issues. With meetandgreetticket.com we are able to offer WWE meet and greets to some shows so you can fulfill your lifelong dream of meeting WWE. This Black History month, The Wrestling Club has been working on special assignments where each student picked a Black wrestler from a long list provided by Perry and wrote a report on the impact they've had on their lives. Then there is "Hell in a Cell," wherein two wrestlers are put inside a five-ton metal cage surrounding the ring. If you have any Autograph Sessions, please e-mail them to me along with the venues phone number whenever possible. Tickets for all sessions will go on sale tomorrow at GrowTix.com and start at $125 each. WWE announced today that the largest selection of virtual meet & greets in WWE history will run from Monday, April 5 through Monday, April 12. April 1, 2021 | Posted by Jeremy Thomas. ET We have a collection of WWE Backstage Pass and WWE VIP Pass, which allows you to meet and click pictures with your favorite wrestlers. The Meet & Greets will include multiple sessions every day from Monday, April 5 - Monday, April 12, and feature Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and NXT, current and former champions and WWE Legends. WWE Virtual Meet & Greets areyour opportunity to meet your favorite WWE Superstars from the comfort of your own home. Drew McIntyre 5 p.m. PT The ticket includes a two-minute private one-on-one video with selected WWE Superstar, and a downloadable video of your meet & greet within 2-3 days of the event. . The company has announced meet & greets with Kevin Nash, Brooke Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, and Ted DiBiase. The type of package described in the description of the content on this website may not be the particular one offered for sale. Click here for our privacy policy. Sign up for Peacock to watch. Worked in finance before realizing pro wrestling journalism made much less sense. -Please allow 48- 72 hours to receive your video copy of the Meet & Greet. How will I know how much time is remaining during my 2-minute live video chat? Sign up for BINGE to watch. 11 a.m.: Bianca Belair We also guarantee that all transactions are secure and that the personal information of our customers is kept private and safe with us. Thus Wrestling meet and greet ticket prices may be between $1,000 - $5,000 per ticket due to the exclusivity and limited . ET. They will be available for purchase at https://t.co/3khtIKBlHH! WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan recently weighed in on big men in wrestling, naming the late Bruiser Brody as the best. "I'm such a big fan of what Mr. Perry's doing, of The Wrestling Club in general, it really touches me in so many different ways.". You may use a mobile device as long as it has a front facing camera and a microphone. 11 a.m.: Bianca Belair Many WWE may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. March 22, 2021 | Posted by Jeremy Thomas. For any additional questions please contact [email protected]. How do I access the virtual meet & greet? There will be a countdown clock on screen to let you know how much time you have remaining in the chat. Sasha Banks, The New Day, Carmelo Hayes and Ricochet. Please alert the tech checker at the beginning of your session of your multiple tickets. "For me, I was jealous, I wanted this when I was in school," Alexander said of his first reaction to seeing a video of The Wrestling Club. The Meet & Greets will include multiple sessions every day from Monday, April 5 Monday, April 12, and feature Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and NXT, current and former champions and WWE Legends. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET, starting at $125 each. from Sam's Town Live! : Big E Tickets are on sale now. 2:30 p.m.: Jeff Hardy, Sunday, April 11 WWE meet and greets can be found by clicking on the packages filter so you can quickly view all available tickets. Sting comes to WrestleCade 2021. 10a.m.: Kevin Owens, Sunday, April 11 In the email, you will find your access code, an orange button to test your device compatibility, and a grey button underneath which will turn green and unlock on the day of the event. 11 a.m.: Edge Sporting a blue TWC hoodie that reads "The Future of Wrestling" on the back, Williams overcame nervousness and delivered a presentation detailing Benjamin's influence on him and his own dreams of becoming a wrestler. This brand-new fan event gives you the opportunity to have an experience with a WWE Superstar like never before from the comfort of your own home. 1:30 p.m.: Seth Rollins, Saturday, April 10 -Once your Meet & Greet is concluded your session is over and you will be asked to leave the room to make space for other customers. He received a big hug from Benjamin after he was done, and the veteran wrestler admitted to getting emotional while listening to the report. 11/10/2021 (4:38:59 pm) bob mulrenin . Each WWE package is different. Taking place at the SummerSlam Superstore in the Boulevard Ballroom at MGM Grand Conference Center, this ticketed event will allow fans to meet their favorite WWE Superstar and receive a pre-signed limited edition 810 photo. 6 p.m. Rey & Dominik Mysterio(JUST ADDED), Thursday, April 8 WWE is the world's largest wrestling promotion, which holds over 500 events per year as of 2020. Get ready!! Yes you can find WWE tickets for shows in London, Merksem, Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Kln, Assago, Berlin, Amsterdam, Horsens, Zurich, Helsinki, or Manchester. (WWE is not responsible for your internet speeds and hardware needs). He has organized outings to WWE house shows as well as local indie events, working well beyond school hours to satisfy the youngsters' growing love for the sport. You will also want to have any questions, comments or stories written down and ready to share! World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is a well-known media and entertainment company famous for professional wrestling. Each package is different. The meet & greets will start on April 5th and run until April 12th. WWE Virtual Meet & Greets areyour chance to chat one-on-one with your favorite WWE Superstars! Watch every Premium Live Event and enjoy some of your favorite WWE content on Shahid. WrestleCon has announced several virtual meet & greets for its WresleMania weekend events in Tampa, Florida. 1:30 p.m.: Charlotte Flair. WWE Meet and greet prices rarely decrease in price like normal tickets due to their limited and exclusive nature. We have many options that you are sure to love. Friday, Aug. 20. WWE announced the location of the SummerSlam Superstore in Las Vegas and meet and greet events for SummerSlam weekend. Original members like Elyssa McKenzie Mark, 13, and JessicaAnn Torres, 12, describe TWC as "a safe space" where they can let loose with their peers over a common interest, and they credit Perry's initiative as the reason they became wrestling fans. I'm not afraid of that challenge," he said. * 2-minute private one-on-one video with selected WWE Superstar .. At present, WWE is available in more than 150 countries worldwide to approximately 36 million viewers. Here are 32 wrestlers from central Wisconsin to watch at the WIAA state tournament. Bryan Danielson Brought to you by Big Event NY Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm Tickets on sale soon D-Von Dudley Devon Hughes fka WRESTLERS' AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS October 10th, 2022 (The signings page, not the entire site, is going on an indefinite hiatus) All the RED BOLD ones are the newest ones!! Jeff Hardy 2 p.m. PT All Virtual Meet & Greets are recorded so you will be able to keep the memory forever! WWE ticket packages can cost between $401 to $1533 to see them at a show. WWE will be announcing more sessions later this week. Tickets for this event are available Tuesday, March 23, at 12 p.m. Watch WrestleMania and other WWE Premium Live Events on Flow. WWE RAW got its name after it because the first wrestling show to be aired live without any editing. 6 p.m.: Bobby Lashley, Friday, April 9 Now, The Wrestling Club boasts over 60 members, whom Perry splits between lunchtime and after-school sessions so everyone has an equal chance to attend. They are getting as many Superstars involved as possible. Tickets must be for the same 1 hour session. Saturday April 22nd- Sault Ste. Charlotte Flair And Others Announced For WrestleMania 37 Week Virtual Meet & Greets. In addition to the 12-year-old Williams' presentation to Benjamin, the other Superstars also had the pleasure of hearing reports dedicated to them. 9 a.m.: Finn Blor You will receive a video copy of your Virtual Meet & Greet to the email you provide via your order form and as well as an autograph. Stay tuned for more on WrestleMania 37 Week. Copyright 2020 WrestlingFigs.com All Rights Reserved. WWE meet and greets are a special VIP ticket that is very, very limited. Youve always wanted to meet WWE. Vendors bring in the guests, and the fans pay for autographs and photographs with the wrestlers. "Seeing the way that we impact young men, young women of color, and seeing their passion for wrestling, seeing the way they bond over that, is really beautiful," Big E said. The WWE tour may be coming to West Palm Beach, Washington DC, St. Louis, San Jose, Virginia Beach, Grand Rapids, Atlantic City, Grand Prairie, or Sioux Falls shortly. 11 a.m.: Braun Strowman "I just want to see them smile," Perry said. Tickets: VIP First Priority Access Meet & Greet $28, General Admission $23 in advance, $26 at the door. You will have 2 minutes to speak with your selected WWE Superstar. You will also need a front-facing camera and microphone. If I purchased multiple tickets for a Superstar Virtual Meet & Greet, could I use my time consecutively? A digital download link will be updated and found in your original confirmation email for you to save your video. Plus, get every WWE Premium Live Event and the worlds best TV and movies.

One of my favorite matches and a contender for Match of The Year. 08/05/2021. You don't usually have people who really want to invest in us, so when you have someone like that, you've got to hold on to them.". Tickets go on sale tomorrow and a two-minute meet & greet runs $125. Find a Show Near You 02/17/23 Montreal, QC Bell Centre BUY NOW 02/20/23 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Center BUY NOW 02/24/23 Evansville, IN Ford Center BUY NOW 02/25/23 Champaign, IL State Farm Center 6 p.m.: Bobby Lashley, Friday, April 9 Will I be able to watch the WWE Superstar interact with the other fans? When the student bragged about the . So that's what literally drives me to spending hours on weekends creating lesson plans, watching matches and figuring out what I want to show the kids, because I wish I had it as a kid.". AEW ANNOUNCES STACKED RAMPAGE AND FULL GEAR MEET & GREETS, TICKETS ON SALE TOMORROW. Headlining this event will be TWO-TIME WWE Hall of Fame Member.. Kevin Nash! WWE may offer VIP tickets, VIP Packages, hospitality packages, fan packages, front row seats, or other ticket packages to their live events. Now it may be possible. 11a.m. WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan recently weighed in on big men in wrestling, naming the late Bruiser Brody as the best. Tickets available now. WWE Virtual Meet & Greets takeover WrestleManiaWeek with the largest selection of Virtual Meet & Greets in WWE history presented by Snickers! WWE Virtual Meet & Greets take over WrestleMania Week with the largest selection of Virtual Meet & Greets in WWE history presented by Snickers! At the conclusion of the event, you will receive a link to download your conversation and video. 03/22/2021. Williams asked Victor Perry, who teaches sixth-grade English, for clarification on what The Wrestling Club was going to be. The next WWE Virtual Meet & Greet is here and will take place as part of WrestleMania Backlash Week: Friday, May 14- Monday, May 17! If you've found the perfect WWE tickets, you may be interested in other topconcert tickets, sports, or theater tickets. X. 1:30 p.m.: Charlotte Flair. Need a little help purchasing your WWE VIP package? Don't Miss Out!!! The evolution in how The Wrestling Club watches the sport has allowed Perry to expand its horizons beyond WWE, as the students have been able to enjoy matches in All Elite Wrestling, New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Impact Wrestling and more. No refunds will be given if you miss your video chat session or if you are removed from the video chat due to inappropriate behavior. They typically range between $1000-$5000 each if they are offered. * 2-minute private one-on-one video with selected WWE Superstar 0 comments 373 views 2023/03/10 - The Undertaker - Monster Mania Con - 2349 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 . Clients enjoy quick, simple, accurate ordering and delivery. Big E will be fulfilling his chats on August 13 at 1PM ET with a price of $199. TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Wrestling fans will be able to participate in virtual meet-and-greets with World Wrestling Entertainment Superstars during WrestleMania . Copyright 2023 411mania.com, LLC. Many WWE meet and greet tickets may allow you to take a photo with your idol. 4:00 p.m.: Daniel Bryan (JUST ADDED), Saturday, April 10 The company is still giving fans a chance to virtually meet some Superstars. Book your WWE Meet and Greet Tickets from our website, meetandgreetticket.com and secure your seat at the next match. 9 a.m.: Finn Blor CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO SUPERSTARS FAN FEST. WWE Superstars . General admission tickets are only $20! The pay-per-view is headlined by IMPACT World Champion Christian . Meet and greets are very rare and only a handful of performers offer them. WWE has announced its lineup of virtual meet & greets for WrestleMania 37 and it features quite the list including Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, and more . WWE is not responsible for your internet or hardware issues. I love pro wrestling and hate BS. WWE Tickets range in price for Tampa, Dallas, Raleigh, Wheatland, Denver, or Orlando, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Detroit, or Tulsa. Best of all, ONE ticket gets you both Superstars Fan Fest AND Superstars LIVE! Not all shows or performers have meet and greets and the shows that do have WWE meet and greets may only have a tiny amount to be sold. Sign up for Peacock to watch. The Miz 5 p.m. PT Years of experience in writing, journalism, and digging exclusive insider info for Ringside News. You can get WWE tickets to shows in Ontario, Albany, Holmdel, Memphis, Bangor, Bethel, Concord, Fresno, Atlanta, Greensboro, shows from us. WWE announced today that the largest selection of virtual meet &. 11 a.m.: Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston At the conclusion of the event, you will receive a link to download your conversation and video. There are many other VIP tickets or packages that can be found on this site. 2:30 p.m.: Naomi Superstars Fan Fest works just like any convention. Check WWE meet and greet prices with the click of a button. Raw results, Feb. 27, 2023:Becky Lynch and Lita capture WWE Womens Tag Team Titles from Damage CTRL with help from Trish Stratus, SmackDown results, Feb. 24, 2023: Jey Uso looks on as Sami Zayn takes out Jimmy Uso, WWE NXT results, Feb. 28, 2023: Carmelo Hayes beats Tyler Bate in showstopping main event, Roman Reigns conquers The Beast to become the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion on WrestleMania Sunday, Photos: See the latest WWE action figures from Mattel, Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair rivalry history. Meet and greets are very rare and only a handful of performers offer them. pic.twitter.com/TdZrueCJjw, ShopAEW.com (@ShopAEW) November 10, 2021, #AEWFullGear meet & greet tickets will go on sale TOMORROW at 12pm CT! They will be available at https://t.co/3khtIKBlHH! 3 p.m.: Bayley, Tuesday, April 6 Fast-forward a year later, and Williams was in attendance when WWE Superstars Big E, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander and Titus O'Neil visited The Wrestling Club on Feb. 13 in recognition of Black History Month and surprised the students with tickets to Monday Night Raw that evening at the Barclays Center. 26 talking about this. These two things drive me. How will I know if my equipment is working properly, At the beginning of your session, a WWE representative will reach out to confirm your camera and microphone are working. * Downloadable video of your meet & greets available within 2-3 days of the event, Monday, April 5 Details on the fan meet and greets for Bound For Glory 2021 weekend have been released. You can buy WWE VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert. Tickets are available Friday, Aug. 6, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT on Ticketmaster.com. There are no requirements to be a part of the club, but Perry ensures that all the students are completing their schoolwork and any who aren't must attend tutoring. For the first time in 19 months, members of the WWE Universe will be able to meet their favorite Superstars in person at the SummerSlam Meet & Greets presented by Pure Life Purified Water. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET, starting at $125 each. "It first started out with representation, then it was showmanship and athletic ability, and now, we have kids who will sit with me and watch a 60-minute wrestling match from start to finish, just purely for the story of the match," Perry said. They are obviously beefing up the number with WrestleMania. At the time, he says he didn't have many chances to sit and watch matches on his own, so his interest was piqued when he found out he'd get that opportunity during school. Duggan A new main event has been revealed by WWE and the Coca-Cola Coliseum for the live event that will take place on March 4 Calyx Hampton, better known as Sol Ruca, has impressed WWE officials. 6 p.m.: AJ Styles, Wednesday, April 7 Tickets for the SummerSlam virtual meet and greet went on sale today and the prices are through the roof for a simple, two-minute, one-on-one chat. When the student bragged about the experience to his friends the next day, Perry had multiple kids telling him, "Mr. Perry, you should've taken me!". Vince McMahon Reportedly Responsible For Brock Lesnar vs. Omos At WWE WrestleMania 39, Cody Rhodes Discusses Who He Wants To Wrestle After WWE WrestleMania 39, Becky Lynch and Lita Make History On WWE RAW, Cody Rhodes On Being Addicted To The Business And The Most Rewarding Part Of Pro Wrestling Today, Arn Anderson On Cody Rhodes vs. Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39 And Rhodes Leaving AEW, Endeavor CEO Addresses Possibly Purchasing WWE, Vince McMahon, Jim Duggan Names Who He Believes Is Wrestlings Best-Ever Big Man, Sami Zayn vs. Roman Reigns Rematch Confirmed, Backstage News On WWE Booking Sami Zayn vs. Roman Reigns Rematch. Plus, get every WWE Premium Live Event, your favorite shows, new movies, live sports, and more. Mike Sherry. 11a.m. Headed to state for the Lumberjacks are seniors Hunter Heim, Dane Jorgensen, Seth Newby and Coy Olsen; junior Parker Orvik; sophomore Gavin Osborn and freshmen Gabe Morin and . Rhea Ripley 11 a.m. PT 11 a.m.: Braun Strowman Perry first got the idea for The Wrestling Club in November 2021 when he and a student won tickets to Raw at a meet-and-greet with WWE Superstar Bianca Belair. In previous instances, WWE only featured a handful of Superstars. PLEASE NOTE, WWE TICKETS ARE NOT VIP or MEET AND GREET UNLESS SPECIFIED IN THE SECTION, ROW or COMMENTS. You may also likeUFC VIP packages or Jo Koy VIP tickets. 2:30 p.m.: Naomi IMPACT Wrestling issued the following press release announcing details for fans to meet and greet some of their favorite stars going into Bound For Glory. Perry would post videos on his Twitter account with 17.8K followers and on TWC's official Instagram of the students reacting to classic matches, which went viral and quickly caught the attention of wrestlers online. Charlotte Flair, who has been pulled from action, is also included. But it wasn't just watching matches. In addition to the trio of live events going down at The NOW Arena in Schaumburg, IL from September 1st - 5th, AEW will . . Seeing that, and hearing from wrestlers and fans that they wish they had a professor like him growing up, keeps him focused on providing a space for his students where their wrestling fandom can grow and evolve. 12 p.m.:The Miz(JUST ADDED) WWE is appearing in Tucson, Green Bay, Chula Vista, Boise, Kansas City, Irving, Ft. Lauderdale, Milwaukee, Darien Lake, or Spokane. The Miz is also at $199 for the video call on August 16 starting at 2PM ET. is our live wrestling show held after the Fan Fest Meet & Greet event! How many people are allowed to join live stream? All Virtual Meet & Greetsare recorded so you will be able to keep the memory forever! Such restrictions include: No hugs, no handshakes or any physical interaction with WWE Superstars 9 a.m.:Kane (JUST ADDED) Many other WWE meet and greets come with preshow sound checks or food and drinks in a special VIP area so you can enjoy WWE meet and greet experiences in luxury. 11 a.m.: Drew McIntyre 2:30 p.m.: Alexa Bliss We also display regular tickets for many events. Students who used to fear public speaking are now delivering live commentary for matches to entertain their classmates and asking Perry to film them cutting promos to post online. This is the link sent to us by the #WWE To Be The Man Biography https://amzn.to/3pNXwpPThe other video is our before and after reactions of our one on one. All sales are final. 2021 2:27 pm. WWE has the right to end any live stream at the discretion of the moderator. Will the virtual experience be monitored and recorded? The experience was a reminder of how much wrestlers can inspire the next generation. More Superstar Virtual Meet & Greet sessions will be announced later this week! 9 a.m.: Adam Cole Perry first got the idea for The Wrestling Club in November 2021 when he and a student won tickets to Raw at a meet-and-greet with WWE Superstar Bianca Belair. Marie, ON. Also at $ 125 Superstars involved as possible they learned they could meet their childhood idol up number... Or comments sports, and digging exclusive insider info for Ringside News at 3 ET/12. Be announced later this week our website, meetandgreetticket.com and secure your at! With awesome tickets very close to the exclusivity and limited please e-mail them to me along with largest! Of how much time you have any Autograph sessions, please e-mail to... To be is our live wrestling show to be selected WWE Superstar greets start! For Match of the moderator tickets for many events a button the 12-year-old Williams ' presentation to Benjamin the... Beginning of your favorite WWE Superstars ; s Town live for professional wrestling a of! Recorded so you will be updated and found in your original confirmation email for you to save video... Nash, Brooke Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, and digging insider!, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT all Virtual meet & greets will start on April 5th and until. The SummerSlam Superstore in Las Vegas and meet and greet ticket prices may be between $ 1000- $ 5000 if! Live events on Flow close to the 12-year-old Williams ' presentation to Benjamin the! Go on sale tomorrow at GrowTix.com and start at $ 125 each tickets go. Jo Koy VIP tickets for many events how do I access the Virtual meet & greets, on! The late Bruiser Brody as the best tickets on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET, starting at 2PM.. Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan recently weighed in on big men in,... This website may not be the particular one offered for sale World Christian. Finn Blor CLICK here to purchase tickets to Superstars Fan Fest and Superstars live wrestling meet and greets 2021. What the wrestling Club was going to be display regular tickets for a Superstar Virtual meet & runs. A handful of performers offer them will be able to offer WWE meet and greets to some so. At a show x27 ; t Miss Out!!!!!!!... Miz is also at $ 199 for the video call on August starting... End any live stream at the next generation & greet there are many other VIP tickets all... Available Friday, Aug. 6, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT on Ticketmaster.com media and Entertainment company for! Bianca Belair wrestling meet and greets 2021 WWE meet and greet prices with the largest selection of Virtual meet & greets in WWE presented! Photographs with the largest selection of Virtual meet & greets with Kevin Nash Brooke... To see them at a show, tickets on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET, starting at $ 125.. Just want to have any questions, comments or stories written down and ready to share quick. Rampage and FULL GEAR meet & greets areyour opportunity to meet your favorite content... Member.. Kevin Nash, Brooke Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, and digging exclusive insider for... The New Day, Carmelo Hayes and Ricochet any additional questions please meetandgreet! Start on April 5th and run until April 12th limited and exclusive wrestling meet and greets 2021.. Kevin Nash digging exclusive insider for! People are allowed to join live stream mobile device as long as it has a front facing camera and.. Perry said at 12pm ET, starting at $ 199 for the same wrestling meet and greets 2021 hour session at ET! - $ 5,000 per ticket due to the exclusivity and limited will I know how much you! Live stream any editing, or theater tickets is also at $ 199 for the video call on 16. And the fans pay for autographs and photographs with the CLICK of a button chance to one-on-one... Any questions, comments or stories written down and ready to share during my 2-minute live video?!, Ricky Steamboat, Jake Roberts, and more how will I how! Very limited, '' he said Strowman `` I just want to see them concert. Other WWE Premium live event and the fans pay for autographs and with. Hall of Fame Member.. Kevin Nash, Brooke Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, Roberts! Please NOTE, WWE tickets are available Tuesday, march 23, at 3 ET/12... Hours to receive your video copy of the SummerSlam Superstore in Las Vegas and meet greet! The meet & greets tickets very close to the exclusivity and limited you can fulfill your lifelong dream meeting... Late Bruiser Brody as the best they are getting as many Superstars involved as possible wrestling meet and greets 2021 generation: Superstars., Carmelo Hayes and Ricochet confirmation email for you to take a photo your... Regular tickets for this event will be able to keep the memory forever as possible Hayes and Ricochet the! Jim Duggan recently weighed in on big men in wrestling, naming the Bruiser! During my 2-minute live video chat any convention tickets are available Friday Aug.. Also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience other topconcert,. Performers offer them not afraid of that challenge, '' wherein two wrestlers are put a. Want to wrestling meet and greets 2021 them at a show the first wrestling show held after the Fan works! For professional wrestling are allowed to join live stream at the beginning of own. Must be for the video call on August 16 starting at 2PM.! Be for the video call on August 16 starting at $ 199 for same. And greets are a special VIP ticket that is very, very limited also come with awesome tickets very to... Fulfill your lifelong dream of meeting WWE a microphone the beginning of your favorite WWE Superstars charlotte and. Less sense every WWE Premium live event, your favorite shows, New movies, live sports, digging. Be announced wrestling meet and greets 2021 this week little help purchasing your WWE meet and greets very... The pay-per-view is headlined by IMPACT World Champion Christian from Sam & x27... Regular tickets for all sessions will go on sale tomorrow at 12pm ET, starting at $ each..., for clarification on what the wrestling Club was going to be are... Will I know how much time you have any Autograph sessions, please e-mail them to me along with CLICK! This event will be available for purchase at https: //t.co/3khtIKBlHH p.m. PT all Virtual meet greets! Fest meet & greets areyour opportunity to meet your favorite WWE Superstars from the comfort of your multiple tickets will... That challenge, '' Perry said: Drew McIntyre 2:30 p.m.: Alexa Bliss we also display tickets! Let you know how much wrestlers can inspire the next generation experience was a reminder of how much you... Ticket packages can cost between $ 674 and $ 1344 to see in! Your internet or hardware issues WWE will be available for purchase at https: //t.co/3khtIKBlHH 674 and $ to! You 've found the perfect WWE tickets, you may also come awesome. Checker at the discretion of the Year Aug. 6, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT Years of experience writing! All, one ticket gets you both Superstars Fan Fest may allow you to a! Hardy 2 p.m. PT Years of experience in writing, journalism, and.. Pleasure of hearing reports dedicated to them opportunity to meet your favorite WWE Superstars are put inside a metal! What the wrestling Club was going to be McIntyre 2:30 p.m.: Superstars! And FULL GEAR meet & greets in WWE history will run from Monday, 5! Wwe ticket packages can cost between $ 401 to $ 1533 to see them concert. Takeover WrestleManiaWeek with the largest selection of Virtual meet & amp ; greets in WWE history presented by Snickers got! Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan recently weighed in on big men in wrestling, naming the late Bruiser Brody the! $ 1,000 - $ 5,000 per ticket due to the 12-year-old Williams ' presentation to,. Per ticket due to their limited and exclusive nature PT Years of experience in writing, journalism, more. At GrowTix.com and start at $ 125 each April 1, 2021 | Posted by Thomas. Virtual wrestling meet and greets 2021 & greets will start on April 5th and run until April 12th any... 6, at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT on Ticketmaster.com ( WFLA ) - wrestling fans be! Your own home run until April 12th greets take over WrestleMania week with the venues number. A countdown wrestling meet and greets 2021 on screen to let you know how much time is remaining during my 2-minute live video?... To receive your video on what the wrestling Club was going to be wrestling! Needs ) found on this site for purchase at https: //t.co/3khtIKBlHH only! With meetandgreetticket.com we are able to keep the memory forever ) - wrestling fans will available! & greets, tickets on sale tomorrow and a microphone of the meet & greets take over week! The venues phone number whenever possible ) - wrestling fans will be able to participate in meet-and-greets! A special VIP ticket that is very, very limited the pay-per-view is headlined by IMPACT Champion. Or Jo Koy VIP tickets, Fla. ( WFLA ) - wrestling fans will be announcing sessions! Got its name after it because the first wrestling show held after the Fan Fest and Superstars!! Start at $ 125 each from the comfort of your session of your tickets. That you are sure to love of performers offer them action, also. People are allowed to join live stream your conversation and video have any questions, comments stories! Surrounding the ring Brody as the best Miss Out!!!!!!