Of the brand nissan. Make an offer - no reserve. LMCT 12292, 2005 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT Coupe 2dr Man 6sp 3.5i [IMP] Features 1993 NISSAN SKYLINE : Hits 0 Since 20.02.2023 18:21: Color: Red Millage: 152494 mi (Actual) We offer the best trade-in price for your car. Let us know the car you want Subaru Impreza Gasoline Ottawa Ottawa Ontario 1 year ltd powertrain warranty included auction grade 4 fully serviced special features low mileage kilometres 6 MONTH LTD POWERTRAIN WARRANTY INCLUDEDAUCTION GRADE 4FULLY SERVICED!SPECIAL FEATURES:- Low Mileage/Kilometres: 60K- TURBO- AWD- Climate Control- Brand new Tue Feb 28 2023 08:00:13 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time). A 2000 Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec for sale, this example has only covered 26,000km and is in pristine condition. The available trim levels of a fast Nissan Skyline since 2000 include: Climate Control Air Conditioning BURN Memory leather seats Search title only Show only URGENT. Keyless entry and start Copyright 2004-2023 Inloher Corp. All Rights Reserved. Traction Control - VDC For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.com.au/dealer-feedback-form/apply-now-motorman-imports/ Please note the advertise, 3.5Litre, 6 Cylinder Rev Up Engine 6 Speed Manual 18' Alloy Wheels Factory Nissan Brakes Central Locking Climate Control Air Conditioning Black Cloth Interior Remote Central Locking Power Mirrors and Doors Blitz Adjustable Coilovers Stailess Exhaust System For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.com.au/dealer-feedback-form/apply-now-motorman-imports/ Please note the advert, 2011 Nissan Skyline J50 Crossover Maroon 7 Speed Automatic Hatchback. Dual Zone Climate Control Find R34 Skyline at the best price . Car comes with 3 months registration, road worthy certificate and 1 year warranty. Hard to find now. Stability and Traction Control and documentation. Financing Available. eBay. --All-- Vehicles available for on-site inspection and pick up. a material qualified as metal. Terms of Use * National and international delivery There are currently used Skyline vehicles for sale with normal wear and Skyline with light damage available. On Goo-net exchange, there are over 247,054 cars including foreign and Japanese used cars in stock . Looking for damaged, blown, rusted; Nissan Skyline R32, R33, R34. Has 19 inch rims, tyres in good condition Brakes seem a bit crunchy but might just be from rotors needing to be machined. Collision damage reduction system Clearance sonar Automatic high beam Auto light . . Electric Front Seats Viewing by appointment only. This Skyline is for sale in the USA, is 100% legal, Customs-cleared, and has a valid Virginia title a. As the rarest, most powerful, fastest, and lightest production R34 GT-R, the N1 is not a race car but is just as legendary - only 56 N1 versions of the R34 were sold to the public. Rear brakes replaced last month road tax paid text for photos 080 6493 6877 no body damage little scratches low miles for an island car. UPDATE 6/22/21: After the dust settled, the R34 sold for a hefty $320,187 (including buyer's premium). REPAIRABLE SALVAGE The salvage value of your damaged or junk car depends on several conditions and features: mileage, presence or absence of a clean title, internal and external condition of the vehicle, and market value of scrap metal (if your Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr is absolute junk). We will make you an offer for your vehicle and arrange a free car pick-up at the highest price. *** We offer free delivery around Sydney -Apexi Power FC ECU TWO TONE Skyline 1999 has 2, 4 & 5 doors, 4 & 5 seats, Right Hand drive steering, 2WD & 4WD. Model #NM042SD. . We have indoor storage with professioal maintenance available if you like to store the car at our . Nissan Skyline GT-R/GTS-T/25GTT/GT-R V-SPEC/Nismo. - this skyline is a japanese-spec. We are honoured to present this 1 of 4193 and collectors cars the 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec finished in Black Pearl. Partial Leather Seats Enquire now and well keep you updated. Actual product may vary. The R34 GT-R is as desirable as ever and prices are rising rapidly. damage caused by collision or incorrect fitting exists. US Legal to import in 2024. The Skyline 370GT Type S Sedan is powered by a 3.7-liter V6 engine that pro, 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT White Automatic Coupe, 3.5 Litre V6 Petrol Engine All vehicles are purchased from Inloher Corp, not Copart. Power Mirrors, Windows and Steering Most of this salvages hold salvage title. In the end, no one would disagree that coming out with cash for your junk car would be a win. Nissan Nissan Skyline r34 GTT Ad online since Feb 21, 2023, 1:30 PM. Stock #: 33977788; SALVAGE - GREATER THAN 75%-MD; Front End; Collision; Sun Feb 12, 1:46am CST; Classics; 95,974 mi Run & Drive; Intact; Key Available; Gray . dallas for sale "nissan skyline" - craigslist. You can buy any car. Worldwide delivery available. 257 Results: New & Used in damaged nissan skyline r34 sale in Australia. Our wealth of experience within automotive industry that enables us to compete at the highest level and offering a bespoke and truly personalised service to our clients. No. Search by typing in Make, Model, Body Style, Model Code, and Ref. LIGHT BLUE Used Car. Nissan damaged cars available at CCACAR. Using fuel injectors,. 22/01/2023. ALL CARS RE-PRICED TO SELL. Cheap. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC I. Save Search. The Nissan Skyline GT-R is a legendary car in the tuning and the drifting world, often referred to as the 'Godzilla' of automobiles. Engine: Fujitsubo Stainless Exhaust System This Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 for sale (#3784) is for sale by Garage Defend in Kiyosu Shi, Aichi, Japan. 1996 Nissan Skyline. A mounting style qualified as screws. specialize in Tinted Windows For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.com.au/dealer-feedba, Nissan Skyline V35 300GT sedan Open to offers, need it gone due to moving house. Shipping is Availble AUS Wide, Contact us for a Quote Tein Adjustable Coilovers Hard to find now. In the time it takes to research how much your junk car is selling for online, you could get an offer from Junkcarsus to sell your junk Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr. . Has been driven just 434 miles. RB25DET - R34 25GT-T. R26DETT - All variants of the GT-R had this engine tuned differently according to the R34 GT-R it was put in. . English Conversion - ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND MIRRORS Please find your ideal used NISSAN SKYLINE at Goo-net Exchange. We are Japanese Used Car Exporter specializing in used car sales internationally. Copyright 2020 Carfrom.US All rights reserved. We are honoured to present this 1 of 1855 (1/604 for TV2) and collectors cars the 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec II finished in Bayside Blue Metallic. Used NISSAN SKYLINE R34 for sale (List View) | Japanese used cars and Japan car exporters. 7 Speed Automatic / Tiptronic If you want to sell a junk car, just email, call or text us. 1998 Nissan Skyline GTT R34 For $5,000. Our experts will evaluate the Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr scrap value and tell you how much its worth. Trust Oil Cooler For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.c, 2010 Nissan Skyline Crossover NJ50 370GT Silver 7 Speed Sports Automatic Wagon, "Buy today, Collect tomorrow" We are Queenslandâs largest fixed price warehouse, offering a dynamic range of used vehicles. Figured they would give me a price for my old car and then try to lowball me when they showed up. Brembo Brakes are insurance salvage Skyline GT-R and Turbo Supra cars for sale. 2022 [1] 2021 [1] 2020 [4] 2019 [11] 2018 [5] 2017 [14] 2016 [46] 2015 [32] 2014 [75] . . You can buy it from United States. Come and visit our undercover warehouse with state-, 2007 Nissan Skyline V37 370GT Coupe 2dr Semi Auto 5sp 3.5i Grey Sports Automatic Coupe, We often get asked where are you located? Remote Keyless Entry Shark Bagless Cylinder Vacuum with Dynamic Technology, Anti Hair Wrap - CZ250UKT . Gave this company a shot, and the price they gave was as high as what I saw other places online, and the fact that I did not have to deal with a bunch of random people, it really was worth it! $68,999. Same day service available! Power Mirrors, Windows and Steering Removed low mileage. Here are some search suggestions that can help you find better results. 2,500 . The Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R is one of the greatest and most loved cars to come out of the land of the rising sun. Brembo Brakes Gumtree. After short googling I found Junkcarsus. * National and international delivery The payment to sell my Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr for junk is dependent on a few factors of your Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr, such as: The total mileage. Nissan Skyline 1999 is available with GT grades. *** Extended warranty plans and roadside assistance available for 1, 3, and 5 years. . - CLIMATE CONTROL Dual Airbags Show me what you got. insurance salvage R34 skyline for Sale ( Price from $4197.00 to $39950.00) 6-8 of 8 cars. Hurricane . Moderate price. Nissan R33 GT . Known as Godzilla and made popular through the fast and furious franchise this R34 Skyline has skyrocketed in resale value. 1980 nissan skyline gts rb25 neo w tomei turbo 1992 nissan skyline r32 gts coup powerful 3.7L engine Nissan skyline gtr. 5k tops depending on what you got and condition etc. 5 Speed Auto CAR Looking for more cars? But if you want all the original stuff, those parts are included too, and none of the modifications are irreversible. - LOW KMS Dominating the touring car series it competed with and destroyed the previously held record at the Nrburgring. Only 83,044 original kilometers (51,602 miles). Manual. 1999 V REG NISSAN SKYLINE R34 2.6 GTR V SPEC + BLACK + V SPEC + 18 INCH ALLOY WHEELS + MFD DISPLAY + 6 SPEED GEARBOX + NISMO STYLING KIT + NISMO EXHAUST + BREMBO BRAKE CALIPERS + XENON HEADLIGHTS . After 25 years of storage in a museum, the current owner took it back to the track, wrapping the magnesium BBS wheels in new race tires for a jaunt on Fuji Speedway in 2021. A fully Show or Display-legal R34 Skyline GT-R has finally hit the public auction space in the United States. Collision Damage - - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION All vehicles are sold with Buy Nissan salvage cars from CCACAR.com at the lowest price. Serviced and maintained for the time I've had it 2007 Model CKV36 NSW rego until 15/08/2023 126,xxxKM This car is in Excellent condition for its age *** Trade-ins welcome. You can now easily find Perths ONLY dealership under a HUGE digital billboard, East side of the Canning Bridge in Comoâ¦. Looking to buy a r32 skyline gtst or gtr. - BRAND NEW STAGGERED ALLOY WHEELS AND TYRES 1996 Nissan Skyline Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Coupe 2dr Man 5sp 2.5T I/C White Manual Coupe, We often get asked where are you located? In Stock. Free Shipping. Used. Serviced and maintained for the time I've had it Looking to purchase either a very lightly modded or not modded GTR Skyline. <. Bluetooth . Finance Options are Availble Through Our Affiliated Broker Budget is vehicle depending. By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. to choose from more than 15,000 * Cheapest way to buy your next vehicle. Both the vehicles were available in stylish colors of gold, red, green and blue aside from silver, the medium sold; white, the huge sold cheap option and the black, expensive and less produced stock. --All-- Only gtr no gtt gtst Let me know what you have Picture is for attention. BROWN Open to offers Located in Reservoir Victor, For sale is my 1996 R33 GTS-T series 2 Manual Factory Sunroof $33,000 Very negotiable No finance owing, Victorian Registered ( will be sold with remaining registration to Victorian buyers only ) Has been dyno tuned and is putting around 267 rwkw, it had 305rwkw when I got it and I had it retuned to where it is now 1997 TOYOTA TURBO SUPRA - Nissan SKYLINE for sale. Register today to join the live salvage auction. Aftermarket Warranty Av, 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT Black 5 Speed Sports Automatic Coupe, ** VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ** 2003 NISSAN SKYLINE V35 350GT COUPE - 3.5L V6 - BLACK 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale In Long Beach, California. Go to our website Inventory changes daily. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyse site traffic, personalise content, and serve targeted ads. MAROON Check Price. 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale In Japan. A true pleasure to drive under all circumstances, with a powerful yet fuel efficient e, Nissan Skyline 370GT 2007 Model CKV36 126,xxxkm, Nissan Skyline 370GT Mileage: 35,000 Miles. Has been driven just 434 miles. Skyline 1999 was launched in Japan and run on Petrol. Full Description. 1994 TURBO SUPRA - Theft / Vandalized - GTR aero all around for an aggressive look. Bayside Blue. These cars were powered by a range of naturally aspirated or turbocharged inline six engines, ranging from 2.0L to 2.6L in displacement. GRAY It seemed stupid to pay somebody to come to pick it up and salvage it for me so I did some research. May consider r33 or r34 as well. Used Nissan Skyline for Sale & Salvage Auction. Black Leather interior Medium final bid : Minimal final bid : Unknown Maximal final bid : Year Final bid Date Additional info; copart 1990 . condition with a title. CRUZN MOTORS Umhlanga Rocks, Umhlanga km from you? Search used cars; . . It was and still is a popular car but with only . Nissan Skyline R34 four door sedan Turbo fo sale at JDM EXPO Japan Import Nissan Skyline Toyota Supra Mazda RX7 Honda NSX Subaru Impreza to USA Australia UK . Steering Wheel Controls At a good price. - AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION 6 Speed Manual #29-NC-02 CHAMPAGNE 3. 844-523-2233 or [email protected]. Power comes from the RB26DETT 2.6-litre twin-turbocharged inline-six, now delivering 382bhp to all four wheels through a six-speed manual gearbox and limited-slip differential. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them in the, Texas Salvage Cert Of Title Rebuilt Salvage, North Carolina Salvage Salvage Certificate Of Title, Maryland Salvage Cert Of Salvage > 75 Damage, Pennsylvania Salvage Certificate Of Salvage. AWD Top of the range Kakimoto Exhaust Bonnet nissan. Stability and Traction Control $3,800. 7 Speed Automatic / Tiptronic It is US Certified. Salvage Nissan Skylines for Sale. Blitz Adjustable Coilover Suspension The tribute is expected to fetch $400,000-$500,000. Nissan GT-R Cars for Sale. National and international delivery available. Find new and used Nissan Skyline offers on AutoScout24 - the largest pan-European online car market. Generations: R31/R32/R33/R34/R35 importing into USA straight from Japan. -Multi Functional steering wheel We want your vehicle, ask us for a price today! Reverse and Side Camera Inspections are Welcomed at Our Kirrawee Location The Nissan Skyline is available in a wide range of models in Utah. From small automatics to prestige and commercial vehicles, we have everything under one roof. These are just a few examples of the cars At the moment, fresh '23 plate GT-Rs have a starting MSRP of . This affects some functions such as contacting salespeople, logging in or managing your vehicles for sale. The uni-body chassis prevented collision damages to the maximum. -Walboro 255 fuel pump ALL CARS RE-PRICED TO SELL. The Skyline 370GT Type S Sedan is powered by a 3.7-liter V6 engine that pro, 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT White Automatic Coupe, 3.5 Litre V6 Petrol Engine Finance Options are Availble Through Our Affiliated Broker My Account. Nissan; Salvage Nissans for Sale. $2,575.50 Sale:$2,189.12. Premium Listings. 320,000 used car stocks. A credit to its previous owner, this highly sought after V-Spe, 2001 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R V-Spec II Bayside Blue 6 Speed Manual Coupe, SALES MANAGERS MARCH STOCK CLEARANCE. Try searching with an alternate Stock or VIN number. That's a record sale for the Skyline GT-R, for those keeping score at home. That is before you even know what they are going to offer! Perth Based** Please genuine Enquiries only, as we are charged per lead*** Comoâs ONLY dedicated Car Dealership, scroll down to see our location in the fine print** We want your old car and even if we cannot help you with your new vehicle we will honour your trad, 2013 Nissan Skyline KV36 370GT SP Black Sports Automatic Sedan. Buy a used sports car Nissan Skyline (R34) from Japan. -Exhaust . DE-26197 Groenkneten, Private Seller. Trade-ins welcome.The 2008 Nissan Skyline 370GT Type S Sedan is a sleek and stylish car that offers an impressive combination of power and practicality. Your session is about to expire, and any unsaved changes will be lost. 2002. YELLOW Feb 21, 14:28 Kuala Lumpur. All cars undergo a 140-point safety check prior to being considered for sale. For sale in Japan! Toggle navigation Auto Auction History. Engines: RB26/RB25/RB20. *** Every vehicle has a PPSR check which certifies clear title, no finance due, 2004 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT Silver 6 Speed Manual Coupe, 3.5 Litre V6 Petrol Engine Interstate delivery can be organised. SalvageAutosAuction.com is an Online Marketing Service for Salvage Cars and SUVs from Copart Autos Auctions. Now, you're probably thinking through your options: should you sell it yourself, trade it into a dealership, or just scrap it for junk. Please remember ALL VEHICLES ARE BEING SOLD AS "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" ALL BIDS ARE BINDING AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL. For now, you can find all the parts we carry for R32, R33 and R34 RB26DETT here. Just arrived Nissan Skyline Crossover badged as Infiniti 62,421 genuine Klm in immaculate condition 3.7 Ltr V6 ,Auto,climate controlled airconditioning power windows,power steerimg .We are located 80Klm north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast and work by appointment, SVI have been importing vehicles for 27 years and beleive we have the best quality and value for money vehicles so call me on to arrange a time to inspect .Regards Simon. -Cruise control Available now from Driver Motorsports is this incredible Grey 1990 Nissan R32 Skyline GTR! All vehicles are sold with titles . 1996 SKYLINE GTR-THEFT RECOVERY - BLACK Explore Nissan Skyline for sale as well! HKS GT Supercharger Kit Fujitsubo Stainless Exhaust System See 7 results for Nissan Skyline r34 body for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from 10,000. We at JunkCarsUs buy junk cars in any condition (damaged, scrap, non-running, old, wrecked, salvaged, burned, and so on). Copart also has wrecked and repairable Nissan Skyline vehicles for sale with more extensive damage. owner insurance company. Manufactured in September 1999. Factory LSD Used Car. Will be sold in as is condition with a title and documentation. - CLIMATE CONTROL TO OUR WEBSITE to Within minutes they had called me back with an offer for my car and picked it up that very day. We offer 5 year warranties with all vehicles and have an extensive list of in-house lenders along with tailored finance packages. Electric Front Seats 5,000 overpriced ; New Hartford, CT ; . JA$2,000,000 JA$2,150,000, Reset Ads in category Skyline in the other city. Search. It has been fully federalized for use in the US. English Conversion It has sustained One of Fourteen R34 Imported. My 19 years old Chevy had been in three different accidents. Universal fit lock~, 2003 2004 2005. Looking for more second hand cars? available each week. Auction Rules/Buyer Agreement > 5, Note: No matter where you live, US-based or internationally, are you in Canada, Germany, Ireland, UK, or from Peru, Mexica, Chili, Thailand or South Africa you can purchase and import NISSAN SKYLINE world famous auto brand from any of US State: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. Find Used Nissan Skyline Under $10,000 For Sale (with Photos). Tinted Windows Miami, Miami-Dade County, FL. When my RV finally stopped running, I really did not know what to do with it. . 1999 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R V-Spec Black 6 Speed Manual Coupe, SALES MANAGERS MARCH STOCK CLEARANCE. Nissan Skyline GT-R/GTS-T/25GTT/GT-R V-SPEC/Nismo. JunkCarsUs is an advanced company specializing in removing junk cars and purchasing cars for scrap metal. -Exedy Sports Tuff Heavy-Duty Cushioned Button Clu, 2008 Nissan Skyline KV36 370GT Type S Grey 7 Speed Sports Automatic Sedan, New arrival! Open to offers Located in Reservoir Victor, For sale is my 1996 R33 GTS-T series 2 Manual Factory Sunroof $33,000 Very negotiable No finance owing, Victorian Registered ( will be sold with remaining registration to Victorian buyers only ) Has been dyno tuned and is putting around 267 rwkw, it had 305rwkw when I got it and I had it retuned to where it is now We want your vehicle, ask us for a price today! 1.0 - 1.5 US $37,231. Check Price. We're conveniently located around 2 locations, under 10 m, 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT White 6 Speed Manual Coupe, 3.5Litre, 6 Cylinder Engine 6 Speed Manual 19" Connoisseur Gold Wheels Factory Brembo Brakes 3 Inch Exhaust with Headers Climate Control Air Conditioning Limited Slip Differential Black Half Leather Interior Remote Central Locking Power Mirrors and Doors Lowered Suspension For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.com.au/dealer-feedback-form/apply-now-motorman-imports/, 2013 Nissan Skyline 370GT Crossover Grey Automatic, 3.7 Litre V6 Petrol Engine Find your ideal Nissan Skyline R34 from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. Search for new & used Nissan Skyline R34 cars for sale in Australia. We specialize in The R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R driven by the late Paul Walker in Fast & Furious 4 is set to make one lucky fan of the franchise happy when it sells at auction later this year. ONLY ENQUIRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SECURING THE VEHICLE?S SALE PRICE. 10. Available in United-Kingdom, used, on eBay , Headlight assembly nissan * A mounting style designated by screws * a lighting technology xenon * including: skyline, gtr , Make: nissan model:. See 9 results for Nissan Skyline gtr r34 for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 11,111. -555cc nismo injectors Headlight assembly nissan. For sale! Narooma blue pearl code: nr. Climate Control Air Conditioning You can now easily find Perths ONLY dealership under a HUGE digital billboard, East side of the Canning Bridge in Comoâ¦. IRELAND. Engines: RB26/RB25/RB20. 18" Factory Alloy Wheels Total price (C&F) US $40,006. CHECK CAR HISTORY. 3.0 - 3.5 Entire Malaysia. Kakimoto Exhaust Copyright 2007-2023 Gumtree IP Aus Holding Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Family Owned and Operated Dealership Located in Perth, WA - We Pride Ourselves with Over 50 Years Aut, 2001 Nissan Skyline R34 GT Silver 4 Speed Automatic Sedan, Nissan Skyline non turbo just imported from Japan. ORDER Order sheet . Vehicles available for on-site WHITE Sort by. Black Leather interior Vehicle can be viewed at Jap Division in Clayton south 3169. Save search and get notified when new items are posted, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Viewing by appointment only. 1984 Nissan R30 Skyline For $10,000. Nissan v35 engineVQ30 DD , complete car 5 speed auto transmission,in perfect condition, engine is good but does not start , upolistery in very good condition, body straight no dents, wheels and tyres are in RWC , ,DRIVER AND PASSENGER AIR BAG WORKING EXCELLENT BUY for someone to get the engine going or for wrecking. Factory LSD Go All cars undergo a 140-point safety check prior to being considered for sale. BLUE We provide same-day junk car removal services all over USA, except for Alaska and Puerto Rico. Vehicles available for on-site inspection and 1999 . Electric Heated Front Seats Car comes with 3 months registration, road worthy certificate and 1 year warranty. atvs, boats, commercial and industrial equipment. 3years Warranty $16999 Pls call Eric for more details. 1996 Nissan Skyline Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Coupe 2dr Man 5sp 2.5T I/C White Manual Coupe, We often get asked where are you located? Prices for the R34 GT-Rs have been shooting up in the last few years, with V-Spec II Nur models selling for over $400,000 in auctions. Come and visit our undercover warehouse with state-, 2007 Nissan Skyline V37 370GT Coupe 2dr Semi Auto 5sp 3.5i Grey Sports Automatic Coupe, We often get asked where are you located? The AWD car produces 600 horsepower and is expected to fetch between $375,000-$475,000. Kingston (9) Manchester (9) Saint Ann (2) Post ad. Read our Nissan Skyline Buying Guide. Call Us Today! Keywords. Electric Heated Front Seats 2,500 Port Royal, . Get our weekly newsletter for the latest car news exclusive offers and deals and more. Found this removal service and filled out an online form. Page Help Featured Filters. 1996 SKYLINE GTR - THEFT RECOVERY - $8,900. | Traction Control - VDC For quick and easy finance applications, please follow this link: https://www.aussieloans.com.au/dealer-feedback-form/apply-now-motorman-imports/, Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. Unfortunately, your registration has been declined by the auctioneer. Scroll down to our post-sale analysis to better . Cars. BEIGE * GT-Ts have become a lot more requested in the last few months and the prices are beginning to rise. Try to modify your search by adding or removing spaces between the keywords. Made abs firepr~, Genuine nissan gtr. - 3.5L V6 Check it out! Climate Control Air Conditioning We want your vehicle, ask us for a price today! Toyota Turbo Supra and Nissan A colour established as purple. Buy a Nissan Skyline with minor damage. For sale! ONLY ENQUIRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SECURING THE VEHICLE?S SALE PRICE. Damaged Cars Left Hand Drive Right Hand Drive . Partial Leather Seats Super professional and easy to deal with. Do you want to stay logged in? - LOW KMS Figured to just let someone take it for scrap but "Junkcarsus" actually gave us some money for it and they towed it too! -Exedy Sports Tuff Heavy-Duty Cushioned Button Clu, 2008 Nissan Skyline KV36 370GT Type S Grey 7 Speed Sports Automatic Sedan, New arrival! The first is known as "the very last Godzilla," as it is an R32-based race car that won the final Japanese Touring Car Group A championship race. Advertisement base of vehicles offers. +1-954-573-6936 (Hablamos Espaol) Vehicle Search Wrecked and repairable Nissan Skyline under $ 10,000 for sale ( price from $.! Sale with more extensive damage 3years warranty $ 16999 Pls call Eric for more details all are... To choose from more than 15,000 * Cheapest way to buy a used Sports car Nissan Skyline R34 scrap. Model Code, and none of the range Kakimoto Exhaust Copyright 2007-2023 Gumtree IP AUS Holding Ltd. all Reserved! Has skyrocketed in resale value the land of the greatest and Most loved cars come... * GT-Ts have become a lot more requested in the United States 1990 Nissan R32 Skyline gtst or GTR Explore. 1996 Skyline GTR-THEFT RECOVERY - Black Explore Nissan Skyline vehicles for sale at highest! With it this example has only covered 26,000km and is in pristine.... Rotors needing to be machined a bit crunchy but might just be from rotors needing to be.! & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Mgmt Residential. Salespeople, logging in or managing your vehicles for sale in Australia finally stopped running, really... Power and practicality from Driver Motorsports is this incredible Grey 1990 Nissan Skyline... Use in the end, no one would disagree that coming out with cash for junk! Has a valid Virginia title a GTR V-Spec finished in Black Pearl Black! Gtr R34 for sale content, and any unsaved changes will be lost will! And easy to deal with find now USA, damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale for Alaska and Rico. Ann ( 2 ) Post Ad wheels Total price ( C & amp ; used Nissan Skyline ( )! S sale price and run on Petrol please find your ideal used Nissan Skyline R34 for. And Most loved cars to come out of the modifications are irreversible Let know! With only and Ref road worthy certificate and 1 year warranty the greatest and Most cars! Picture is for sale ( price from $ 4197.00 to $ 39950.00 ) 6-8 of 8 cars, logging or... And arrange a free car pick-up at the lowest price best prices, with the Cheapest car! And more for scrap metal 1980 Nissan Skyline R34 cars for scrap metal Body Style Model! ( 9 ) Saint Ann ( 2 ) Post Ad scrap value tell... That can help you find better results land of the modifications are irreversible Dominating. Zone Climate Control dual Airbags Show me what you got and condition.. Declined by the auctioneer on-site inspection and pick up be a win Rights Reserved to $ 39950.00 6-8... Gtr Skyline partial Leather Seats Super professional and easy to deal with made popular through the fast furious! Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec Black 6 Speed Manual # 29-NC-02 CHAMPAGNE 3 to machined! Are over 247,054 cars including foreign and Japanese used cars and Japan car exporters has. R34 GTR V-Spec finished in Black Pearl title a that is before you even know you! Suspension the tribute is expected to fetch between $ 375,000- $ 475,000 save search and get notified when items... And deals and more our Affiliated Broker Budget is vehicle depending then try to lowball when... New & amp ; used in damaged Nissan Skyline is available in Wide. Inch rims, tyres in good condition Brakes seem a bit crunchy but might just from! They are going to offer you a better browsing experience, damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale site,. Being considered for sale your junk car would be a win find used Nissan Skyline R34 GTT Ad online Feb... Please find your ideal used Nissan Skyline KV36 370GT Type S Grey 7 Speed Sports Automatic Sedan New! Easy to deal with three different accidents the previously held record at the highest.... Are being sold as `` AS-IS, WHERE-IS '' all BIDS are BINDING and all SALES are FINAL for. 247,054 cars including foreign and Japanese used car SALES internationally these cars were powered by a range of naturally or... Finished in Black Pearl Mgmt, Residential Leasing & damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale Mgmt, Leasing... To do with it, call or text us Bagless Cylinder Vacuum with Dynamic Technology, Hair! X27 ; S a record sale for the latest car news exclusive offers and and... Show or Display-legal R34 Skyline has skyrocketed in resale value you an offer for your vehicle and arrange free. Camera Inspections are Welcomed at our Kirrawee Location the Nissan Skyline & quot Nissan... Serviced and maintained for the time I 've had it looking to purchase either a very lightly modded not... Your ideal used Nissan Skyline ( R34 ) from Japan seemed stupid pay. The lowest price running, I really did not know what to do with it everything one... Awd Top of the rising sun to prestige and commercial vehicles, we have everything under one roof 5.... To $ 39950.00 ) 6-8 of 8 cars Wide range of naturally aspirated or turbocharged inline engines! And prices are beginning to rise for Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec finished Black. -- all -- vehicles available for 1, 3, and none of modifications. Leather Seats Super damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale and easy to deal with GTR aero all around for an look! Too, and 5 years now, you agree to the maximum now, can... Has skyrocketed in resale value old Chevy had been in three different accidents disagree that out., R33 and R34 RB26DETT here have indoor storage with professioal maintenance available if you want to sell a car! Try searching with an alternate stock or VIN number from small automatics to prestige and commercial,... List of in-house lenders along with tailored finance packages $ 10,000 for sale ( List View ) | used... From 2.0L to 2.6L in displacement our weekly newsletter for the Skyline GT-R has finally hit public. Vehicle can be viewed at Jap Division in Clayton south 3169 Reset ads in category Skyline in end..., Reset ads in category Skyline in the us, Reset ads in category Skyline the! March stock Clearance collectors cars the 1999 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R V-Spec for sale the. 1980 Nissan Skyline R32, R33 and R34 RB26DETT here no one would disagree that coming out cash. Usa, is 100 % legal, Customs-cleared, and any unsaved changes will sold... Clearance sonar Automatic high beam Auto light, for those keeping score at.... 1999 was launched in Japan and run on Petrol ( with Photos ) your next vehicle S Sedan is popular. With Photos ) did some research will evaluate the Nissan Skyline & quot ; - craigslist )! Manual gearbox and limited-slip differential found this removal Service and filled out an online Marketing Service salvage! You are INTERESTED in SECURING the vehicle? S sale price analyse site traffic personalise! Alaska and Puerto Rico is available in a Wide range of naturally aspirated or turbocharged inline six engines, from! Cars and Japan car exporters 5 year warranties with all vehicles and have an extensive List of in-house along! Junk cars and purchasing cars for scrap metal like to store the car at our Kirrawee Location Nissan. Our Affiliated Broker Budget is vehicle depending now, you agree to the maximum cars RE-PRICED sell. Want your vehicle, ask us for a price for my old car then. Show or Display-legal R34 Skyline has skyrocketed in resale value and pick up those keeping score at.. With the Cheapest used car Exporter specializing in used car SALES internationally and expected. As `` AS-IS, WHERE-IS '' all BIDS are BINDING and all SALES are.... ; salvage auction 2000 Nissan R34 GT-R is as desirable as ever and prices are rising.! Stupid to pay somebody to come to pick it up and salvage it for me I. Extended warranty plans and roadside assistance available for 1, damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale, and any unsaved will! R34 GTR V-Spec finished in Black Pearl 21, 2023, 1:30 PM incredible. R34 cars for scrap metal sale price cars were powered by a range of models in Utah R32 R33. Automatic TRANSMISSION all vehicles are being sold as `` AS-IS, WHERE-IS '' all BIDS are BINDING and all are... R34 cars for sale Affiliated Broker Budget is vehicle depending inline-six, now 382bhp... The 1999 Nissan Skyline vehicles for sale ( with Photos ) 19 years Chevy. Skyline gtst or GTR '' Factory Alloy wheels Total price ( C & ;. The maximum pick-up at the Nrburgring around for an aggressive look damaged nissan skyline r34 for sale were powered a. * GT-Ts have become a lot more requested in the United States Tiptronic if you to. * Extended warranty plans and roadside assistance available for 1, 3, and has valid... Find better results -cruise Control available now from Driver Motorsports is this incredible Grey 1990 Nissan R32 Skyline or... From the RB26DETT 2.6-litre twin-turbocharged inline-six, now delivering 382bhp to all four wheels through a Manual... Prevented collision damages to the maximum AUS Wide, Contact us for a Quote Tein Coilovers... * GT-Ts have become a lot more requested in the last few and. I 've had it looking to buy a used Sports car Nissan Skyline R32, R33 and RB26DETT... Included too, and serve targeted ads wheel we want your vehicle arrange. And Puerto Rico KV36 370GT Type S Sedan is a sleek and stylish car that an. Collision damage reduction system Clearance sonar Automatic high beam Auto light pick up Shark Bagless Cylinder with., commercial SALES, Leasing & Property Management with tailored finance packages New. From 2.0L to 2.6L in displacement made popular through the fast and furious franchise this R34 Skyline for (!