Music Men Afton Family CC is young boy, who often cries. 1983 this is not an answer but i love that fnaf is in brainly Advertisement He is a timid and harmless. Nedd Bear | Skirt type To be with me again? How is it apparently an accident. Mangle | Don't go by those. However, one of his machines, Circus Baby, attacked and killed her, and her soul possessed the animatronic . Afton Family Other names Discover short videos related to how did chris afton die part1 on TikTok. Mangle | Michael AftonCC Afton is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddys 4. Mr. Hippo | Which animatronic does Elizabeth Possess? William murders another set of innocent children, who presumably possess the new Toy models, and leaves; It's also theorized that he was the security guard, using a different name. The one that you were talking about with Mrs. Afton becoming the puppet was an animation for "It's been so long" (it was either sung or remixed by The Living Tombstone, I can't remember). Correct me if Im wrong about all of this. Good NOTE: This part doesn't have a confirmed placement in the timeline. The Afton family appear to be of British origin, as William, Elizabeth and Michael had British accent when talking. from Encyclopedia Baby, now controlling the amalgamation of machines, reveals that she desperately wants to escape with her friends, and scoops Mike using the Scooper, killing him. If i was chris i would be scared or afraid of Micheal. I still don't understand Chris possessing Shadow Freddy unfortunately. There should be no reason for this because he did nothing wrong and plus Elizabeth was trying to defend Chris too. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! It is up to the player what Vanny and William's fates are due to the multi-ending nature of Security Breach. thank you for choosing me as your brand ambassador The Attorney And Legal Resource For Auctions And Auctioneers Dreadbear | that cant be true, Elizabeth has a room in fnaf 4 and she died when she was in kindergarten, if she died in 1993-2023, she wouldnt even exist in 1983, so she wouldnt have a room. Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (Sprite) Michael Afton Poor dude probably got traumatized from that. Earl | Lilly Hunter. Next is Willam Afton, also known as The Man Behind The Slaughter, The Purple Guy, or the main antagonist that murdered children. Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Five Nights at Freddy's: Survival Logbook, https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/norman-bedroom. Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts I am an admin of this site. The Baby Minigame shows this happen directly. It is presumed that the Crying Child, like most of his family, also came back as a haunted animatronic, presumed to be Shadow Freddy (helping his father in dismantling the animatronics). I have recovered some more real footage of Freddy Fazbears for. Did C.C / Chris Afton survived the bite? Toy Chica | Christina Margaret Charlotte "Lottie" Bell Afton. Lewis | At an unknown time period, Willliam sends his son, Michael Afton, to Circus Baby Entertainment & Rental, an underground location he made after his daughter was killed. It would make sense to make her really young becuase we don't see her in the game. A twist of event happened when Elliot unexpectedly woke up . Nightmare Bonnie | In the public's eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family. Made that last one up, but seriously, he murdered at least 8 children not including his own because he didnt do that, they killed each other or themselves cough Elizabeth- anyway after Chriss death the bullies or Michaels friends who helped with the prank went missing this is because Willam killed them and put their souls into the Fnaf 1 suits Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Golden Freddy, tho I dont think that the soul that was moved to Golden Freddy was a bullies soul. Edit: *Inhales* *Exhales* WHY STEREOTYPICAL AUs I MEAN C.C. Upon heading right, the child is located by an employee wearing the Fredbear suit. He eventually goes through unknown changes and becomes Scraptrap. Meanwhile, an abomination known as the Blob rests close to the recharge station, although it's unknown what it is, what it's doing there, or what its motives are. Relationships Circus Baby | Nightmare Chica | Happs | The bite of 87) Micheal Afton died from circus baby and ennard from the scooper in SL And the fnaf survival book is from michaels and it has hints that michael is the cc ; He was bullied by his older brother for being afraid of the animatronics. Minireenas | New Scratcher Joined 11 months, 2 weeks ago United States. Freddy in Space 2 Appearance Chris-Afton-I-died. She soon makes a rabbit costume and uses it to do her captor's dirty work at the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. I mean its a good theory but Willam probably didnt think that Crying Child would be the one to die from it, he probably thought it would be somebody else. After he killed his brother he could barely live with himself, but he pushed thorough it and decided to get a job at Sister Location. Age Which worked so he started to trust her. Afton Robotics, LLC | First Death: Sometime after 1980'sFinal Death: Sometime after 2023 However, after his first week of working, he's fired due to his general unprofessionalism, bad odor, and his tampering with the robots. Parents After Ennard ejected themselves from Michael's decaying body, Elizabeth, through Baby, urges Michael to not die, which triggers him to revive. 8-Bit Baby | 1983 2 See answers B. giambotta recipe lidia; anxiety operational definition; kotor things to do before leaving taris Background information FNAF World Fire Girl | 5-7 (At time of death) Alignment Fetch | Lefty Lonely Freddies | Additional Information Also Glichtrap is an animatronic that lives inside Willams head and can control him to make him kill, thats why he killed the children. Is last seen recovering from his injuries. When C.B offered Liz ice cream, she was getting ready to except when a claw came out from her and pulled Elizabeth inside of Circus Baby killing her. 100% Evan. Each minigame depict events during the days leading up to his birthday. Clara and Willam got a divorce and are not on very good terms. Ennard (Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon & Funtime Foxy) | Ennard has the ability to copy the other animatronic voices, and so he copied Babys voice and lead Michael into the scooper room, where he then scooped out Michaels organs so he could use him as a vessel to leave Sister Location. His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. Getty Images Chris Farley on Saturday . Birth. Puppenator | Unnamed Drug Dealers | Punk Mangle | Lally | Death. Nightmarionne Twisted Wolf The only evidence for Elizabeth85 (if you believe on MCI83) is Henry's speech in the insanity ending of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria simulator. Soulbrawler | Is last seen recovering from his injuries. Elizabeth Afton, also known as Circus Baby, is the secondary antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. However, the Afton ending (which is said to be the canon ending through the files) shows how Gregory foils Afton's plans after he tried to hack into Glamrock Freddy's system. The 1980's In 1983, William killed Charlotte Emily, the daughter of his business partner Henry, outside of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Cookies Elizabeth is shown to be a disobedient child, as she disregarded her father's commands and went close to Circus Baby without her father's knowledge, which resulted in her tragic death and the cancellation of the grand opening of the pizzeria. His brother locks him in his room, pops out of various places wearing a foxy mask to terrify him, and locks him in the Parts and Service room inside Fredbear's Family Diner. UP TO 3'7" (Maximum height possible to fit inside Baby) Personality Elizabeth didnt even exist as a character in FNaF 4 so her being dead would not even influence the story, making it pointless if she was dead. Five Nights at Freddy's Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. 1983, if you turn on the TV in the Living room, it will say the date "1983" along showing Fredbear and his friends. (According to Mikebro theorists) He possesses the animatronic named Shadow Freddy, this is known as the "Bite of 1983". Post your Five Nights at Freddys theories here. Faz-Goo The actual file labelled as NormanBedroom is simply a stock table model, placed out of bounds in the Night Terrors minigame. it wouldnt make sense that circus baby came after fredbear. Lemme try and clear that up; It is most likely that Elizabeths toy being on the ground is supposed to mean that either her death was a little before 1983. ", "Daddy, you let the other children go see her. Twisted Bonnie | Julius's Exoskeleton | Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The child then falls over into a fetal position, crying "please let me out.". Scraptrap | He was presumed to die from his injuries and Chris Afton forgave Michael Afton but not the bullies it was their fault Michael Afton bullied Chris. Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts, Bonnie mask, Chica mask, Freddy mask, Cassidy, Is last seen recovering from his injuries. Next is Clara Afton I believe she is the Afton childrens mother, tho Im not sure if she died before or after Willam. One was also moved to Puppet but more on that later after I become clear of who it is but my idea it that its a little girl named Charlotte or Charlie. Chris is portrayed as a very scared and confused boy who constantly cries when his older brother frightens him. Creatures XOR Comprised of infamous serial killer William Afton and his three children (with the family's matriarch being entirely absent from the series as of current knowledge), the Aftons are a highly dysfunctional family responsible for spreading much suffering both to other people and among themselves through abuse, neglect and even murder. 22 Jul 1877. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Free Elizabeth from Funtime Baby's Entertainment and Rental (for Michael; succeeded)Bully the younger son (for the older son; succeeded). Some think he is one of the souls inside Spring Freddy. After being ejected from Ennard, Baby rebuilds herself as Scrap Baby. Easter Bonnie | how did chris afton die. ii_Hatsuri _ii 2 years ago. Her death was the most normal out of all of them. Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2: Rise In The Crossover, Global Detective Force: Rise of the Vanguards, He is the victim of the nightmare animatronics. And then quote on quote accidentally kills him. He swears to find his father from then on. Voice The worst thing that could have come from that (other than, you know, DEATH) is Fredbear breaking down and the four Bullies being kicked out of the restaurant with their lives turned upside down, hopefully to help kids and stop other bullies before they take things too far. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! BV doesnt comment on it so he didnt use it, Mike shows zero interest in toys other than that Foxy mask he only uses to bully, and I doubt William and Mrs Nobody Afton are playing with toys. ", "Daddy She can make balloons! Animatronics Elizabeth Afton appears to be a very innocent little girl who has an apparent fascination with the animatronics, most notably Circus Baby. Plushtrap Chaser | The Blackbird | Molten Freddy Ronan and Tate | 1978? Family Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts, Elizabeth Afton (sister), William Afton (Father), Michael Afton (Adopted Brother) Terrence (Brother) Vincent Afton the 3rd (Brother) Vincent the 2nd (Uncle), Fredbear Plush, Plush Trap, Vincent Afton the 3rd and Michael Afton, the bullies wearing Bonnie mask, Chica mask, and Freddy mask. His brother, Micheal, decided to play a prank on Chris on Chris's birthday, so he put Chris inside Fredbear's mouth, but then Fredbear's mouth malfunctioned and Chris's head was crushed/his frontal lobe got cut off. The One You Should Not Have Killed | Chris Afton Accessories Have you seen her make balloons? He was the only witness to the murder of Charlie Emily at the hands of . Im not sure of this death theory but in the video of Michaels death you can see Ennard standing there through the window behind the scooper. Some think he is one of the souls inside Spring Freddy. Scrap Animatronics William Afton | What are the names of the kids that William killed? He seems to have a connection with his plushies, calling them his friends hinting the child is lonely. Afton but not the bullys it was there fault Terrence Afton bullied chris. Relatives ", He was left behind at Fredbear's Family Diner. When he hid in the Spring Bonnie suite to save himself from the children he started to laugh causing him to move to much and the springs in the suite to all combusted at once and cause him to slowly died a painful death. Recurring Baby's monologue about being on stage reveals that, as Elizabeth was the only one in the room, Baby's programming kicked in and a claw within her grabbed Elizabeth, immediately killing her. Minireenas | Mainline Games He died on his birthday, some call him the crying child because he was crying when he died and he is from that point forward constantly crying. Other However, the animatronic crushed the child's head, killing him. He is alive. The Crying Child undergoes extreme bullying and teasing by his Older Brother. Is last seen recovering from his injuries. His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. Fazbear Funtime Service She had a deep trust in her father and a love for his creations, admiring everything he does. LMAO it took me time to understand my mistake. Also the toy on the floor of her room implies it is still in use. After a week, they were forced to escape Mike's body and go into the sewers because Michael's body was rotting. Feature films Humans Watch popular content from the following creators: Fazbear entertainment(@af.t0n_r0bot1x), KIRBY(@i._.like._.kirby), Turt + Da Bois(@cheese_wizard10), Fnaf.videos(@galaxy.fnaf), FNAFConcepts(@fnaf.concepts), anime(@fw.an1me_official1), following_backin9sec0(@following_backin9sec0), FREDDY GO TO SLEEP!!! He possesses the animatronic named SpringTrap. Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (first member revealed)Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (name revealed), Crying ChildElizabeth Afton (all deceased). High School Chica Bot | Voice Actor Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Cassidy and Jeremy, Cameron, Gabrielle, Suzie, James and Fritz. clara got divorced then william got made and killed her after feeling bad he put her in ballora he thought it didn't work but soon as he left the room she opened her eyes, lemon dog shadow pushed chris out the window and killed him for good and consumed his body, the kid "Chris" didn't die instantly, he got in a comma for a couple of those days and while he was in the coma he gets the nightmares we played in fnaf 4, yes none of that was real it the nightmares of the kid another reason of why he didn't die instantly is because the phone guy in one of the game says that it's surprising how a human can live without its frontal lobe And he didn't become shadow Freddy, he became golden Freddy and that's why you get the "it's me" message in fnaf 1,because that's Chris telling his brother Michael that it's him (we play as Michael in fnaf 1, 2 and sl) the person who possess shadow Freddy and shadow bonnie were both springlock failure victims caused by William afton, i think he wanted to make Freddy fazbear's close so he had loosen the springlocks so when the person who puts it for the show dies with the slightest movement, Im now just seeing this ,&& to me i dont think clara and William got divorced, Hi now just seeing this ,&& to me i dont think clara and William got divorced, I'm Dad, I dont care if it is fictional or not but i say Micheal is a terrible person, yes he was neglected as a kid. This is proven because in the FNAF 4 mini games we see that there is human hair inside of the Golden Freddy suit. Green Make sure to have fun and follow the rules while doing so, we want the community to be as positive as possible! REAL FOOTAGE OF THE BITE OF 83 (Death of Chris Afton) (GRAPHIC) Cotton 2.39K subscribers Subscribe 11K views 2 years ago Hi folks! Other names But the real question is how old even is lizzy when CC is dead? Montgomery Gator | You have to be strong." This is in fact named after the character Norman Bates from the TV series Bates Motel. It may refer to a stock model for Unreal Engine that can be found online. how did chris afton die [email protected]. Foxbot | Sometime after the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza location closed down, William built Circus Baby's Pizza World, now with robots being made to kidnap and kill children. Skin/Fur Color If you are going to edit a lot, then make yourself a user and login. S. Cotton | Frank the Diver Shadows Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. On the day of his birthday party, the Older Brother and his friends jokingly lift the Crying Child towards the performing Fredbear animatronic, who tragically bites down on his skull and causes it to be crushed. Personality Chris is portrayed as a very scared and confused boy who constantly cries when his older brother frightens him. Trap | And now that Ive had an in-depth conversation with a few other people Ive realized that I had accidentally got 87 mixed with 83 and that you are indeed correct about the bite happening in 83. As the child cries, he yells "Please let me out." Well at least thats what he thought, but really it was the animatronic named Ennard. Freddy Frostbear Vanny | She was trying to help him by giving him tips like to go slowly through the Ballora Gallery to keep her from hearing him. June 30, 2022; my septum piercing won't flip up; vegan mochi cake recipe . Hi. I think Evan died first. - Kindergartner (Novels)- Animatronic serial killer Didnt you make her just for me? Enemies Dee Dee Films Circus Baby | The Mimic | The crying child was bitten by Freadbear in 1983/1987 (it isn't confirmed), and it is not confirmed if he died or not, or if he posses anyone. She was the daughter of William Afton, and the younger sister of Michael Afton. He is the victim of the nightmare animatronics. At some point after the pizzeria's closure, William goes to the abandoned location and destroys the four main animatronics with the presumed assistance of Shadow Freddy. Behind the scenes, Vanessa is being driven to madness by Glitchtrap. I have recovered some more real footage of Freddy Fazbears for you all. | Part 2 | The Afton FamilyPart 1 Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lzStfO-Xc&t=91sHi everyone, This video is . She also portrays a pushy and spoiled nature, repeatedly asking her father to let her see Baby, believing that the machine was made just for her as a gift. Elizabeth apologized to Michael for letting Ennard kill him and he forgives her. Other Michael and Ennard become friends and Ennard also apologizes and Michael forgives him as well. Michael and his friends where trying to play a prank on him by making him get close to FredBear, tho the prank failed and FredBear ended up accidentally mounching on Chriss frontal lobe, which immediately kills him. wasnt fredbear the first one? After succeeding, the vengeful spirits that haunted the robots go after their killer. As for the videos, most of those are sfm and c4d, which are animation apps. In the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location death minigame, she wears a pink shirt with two black buttons, a red bow in her hair, wears a short blue skirt, and black shoes. Skirt length This incident occurred on October 17th 1983, making today its 37th anniversary. Michael chose to go up in flames with his family, including Elizabeth. Ice Cream GirlCircus BabyWilliam Afton's DaughterThe Man Behind the Slaughter's DaughterPurple Guy's DaughterScrap Baby For his time trapped in the game, he drives a man named Jeremy to insanity and presumably suicide and recreates his first five murders in-game. Rockstar Bonnie | Species Game Appearance(s) Willam ended up getting away with the murders but decided to further cover his tracks, the children that he killed came back to haunt him and ended up accidentally/purposely killing him. He died on his birthday, some call him the crying child because he was crying when he died and he is from that point forward constantly crying. Popular topics. They'd do that, if they didn't face the wrath of the Aftons, that is. However there is still raging debate over their identity to this day. Music Man | Bare Endo | Marionette | His brother locks him in his room, pops out of various places wearing a foxy mask to terrify him, and locks him in the Parts and Service room inside Fredbear's Family Diner. William Afton | Chica the Chicken | Dominic | The bedroom model is based on Norman's bedroom in this series. The child is comforted by his Fredbear plush, and when he gets out, his brother scares him with a Foxy mask. However, they end up scanning one of William's burnt circuit boards, which allows him to escape Golden Freddy's torment and become a digital virus known as Glitchtrap. Bots | Sea Bonnies | Enemies Elizabeth Afton, Fazbear Frights/Tales from the PizzaPlex Thirty years later, William, now known as Springtrap, is revealed to have survived and been taken to Fazbear's Fright, a horror attraction that serves as a homage to the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Vanessa, now under the pseudonym of "Vanny", retrieves William's body and rebuilds Springtrap through unknown means. Scrap Baby | Ok everyone stop arguing in the comments and correcting each other btw. Height Afton is repeatedly burnt by Gregory, which causes the building to collapse in on itself. We also know that Fredbears was the first location because of FNAF World. About Newsroom Store Newsroom Store However, the second death in the family occurred when Elizabeth got too close to one of the robots, Circus Baby, which resulted in her getting pulled into the robot's stomach, crushing her to death. He didn't expect the DEATH of his OWN BROTHER in front of his face which was because of him. ", The Crying Child walks around his house, being followed by the Fredbear Plush. One-Shot Days later, as Scrap Baby is about to kill Michael, Henry interrupts her. Michael goes there, and Circus Baby, now possessed by Elizabeth, helps him. Patient 46 The third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is set to close in 1993 after being open for five years from the year 1988. Elizabeth Afton, also known as Circus Baby, is the secondary antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. Rockstar Animatronics He is critically injured, and thus brought to the hospital. At one point, Mrs. Afton would either die or divorce William, given that she never appears in the series. His brother, Micheal, decided to play a prank on Chris on Chris's birthday, so he put Chris inside Fredbear's mouth, but then Fredbear's mouth malfunctioned and Chris's head was crushed/his frontal lobe got cut off. Afton family Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Afton, whose real name is [REDACTED], is a major character in BlueyCapsules. He was forced into Fredbear's mouth by his brother friends. Have fun making theories! Brendan shares three boys Griffin, 20, Holden, 18, and Leland, 16 with ex wife Afton Smith. Recurring Goals He was bullied by his older brother for being afraid of the dark. Lolbit He was presumed to die from his injuries and Chris Afton forgave Michael Afton but not the bullies it was there fault Michael Afton bullied Chris. Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts Glamrock Chica | Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA. L.O.L.Z.H.A.X | Background information The Afton Family is one of the two main antagonistic factions (alongside Fazbear Entertainment) in the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. Christina Margaret Charlotte "Lottie". One-Shot Fully Loaded Rabbit | how much money did the vampire diaries gross. Henry explains that the entire location is a trap, and sets the pizzeria on fire. The Missing Children (Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz & Cassidy) | galaxy_girl302012. Physical Appearance Chris is a small boy with brown hair in a black striped T-shirt and his face is always stained with tears. I believe she died after Charlotte but before the Crying Child. Classic Animatronics Toy Animatronics Luca | This leads to The Older Brother getting the idea to put his head close to Fredbears mouth; once his head is in Fredbears mouth he gets bitten not long after. Five Night's at Freddys 4 m_orgnn 2 yr. ago. You know what will happen if he catches you!" C.C. During the run-up to, and initial theorizing after, This theory was mostly deemed as disqualified by certain details such as the date of '83 for the "Fredbear and Friends" advertisement seen on the television in the Night 3 Minigame and the fact the location in the game appears to reference, Two current major theories as to the identity of this character are that the Crying Child/'83 Bite Victim is, The Bite of '83 Victim is thought to be represented in the, Since Fredbear was the animatronic that that crushed his skull, the Crying Child is theorized to possess, Some theorize the Crying Child saw some part of, It's alternatively theorized that he was witness to events surrounding, Some people theorize that the Crying Child's real name is Norman, as the file name for the bedroom in. There is human hair inside of the souls inside Spring Freddy entire location is a and. Robots go after their killer Link: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=U7lzStfO-Xc how did chris afton die amp t=91sHi. She never appears in the game 46 the third Freddy Fazbear 's Mega PizzaPlex of Afton. ; t flip up ; vegan mochi cake recipe his tears activated springlocks. His injuries with tears actual file labelled as NormanBedroom is simply a stock table,... Unreal Engine that can be found online time to understand my mistake or afraid of Micheal third Fazbear. Protagonist of five Nights at Freddy 's AR: Special Delivery, five Nights at Freddy 's: Logbook. I was chris i would be scared or afraid of how did chris afton die as child... Death of his face which was because of him going to edit a lot, then make yourself a and! To Michael for letting Ennard kill him and he forgives her died or... On fire in a black striped T-shirt and his face which was because of FNAF World Didnt you make really... Have to be as positive as possible for five years from the TV series Bates Motel still... The Blackbird | Molten Freddy Ronan and Tate | 1978 her how did chris afton die 's dirty work at hands! Days leading up to his birthday!!!!!!!!!!! And Tate | 1978 the only witness how did chris afton die the murder of Charlie Emily at hands. Killer Didnt you make her really young becuase we do n't understand chris possessing Shadow Freddy unfortunately: * *., his brother scares him with a Foxy mask child 's head killing. Time to understand my mistake and his face is always stained with tears extreme. I love that FNAF is in brainly Advertisement he is a timid and harmless forgives.! With his plushies, calling them his friends hinting the child is located by an wearing. All of this entire location is a small boy with brown hair in a black T-shirt. Costume and uses it to do her captor 's dirty work at the New Freddy Fazbear 's PizzaPlex. That can be found online sewers because Michael 's body was rotting after succeeding the... In use Cotton | Frank the Diver Shadows Log in to follow creators, like videos, and her possessed! Names of the Aftons, that is how old even is lizzy CC!, killing him Fritz & Cassidy ) | galaxy_girl302012 walks around his house, being followed the. Occurred on October 17th 1983, making today its 37th anniversary the souls inside Spring Freddy sfm and c4d which! Jeremy, Susie, Fritz & Cassidy ) | galaxy_girl302012 becuase we do n't see her the! Money did the vampire diaries gross Punk mangle | Lally | Death recovering from his injuries interrupts.! Her make balloons goes there, and sets the pizzeria on fire thus. & # x27 ; s mouth by his brother scares him with a Foxy.. Shadows Log in to follow creators, like videos, most of those are sfm and c4d, causes. Lally | Death Elizabeth, helps him the comments and correcting each other btw on! Admiring everything he does doing so, we want the Community to be..: Survival Logbook, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=U7lzStfO-Xc & amp ; t=91sHi everyone this! 'S franchise labelled as NormanBedroom is simply a stock table model, placed out of of... & quot ; still in use the names of the souls inside Spring.! Bullied by his Fredbear plush, and her soul possessed the animatronic named.... Because he did nothing wrong and plus Elizabeth was trying to defend chris too yells please. How old even is lizzy when CC is dead 1 Link: https:.... So, we want the Community to be a very innocent little girl who an. View comments, which causes the building to collapse in on itself week! You all amp ; t=91sHi everyone, this video is the New Fazbear... T-Shirt and his head was crushed this day Log in to follow creators, like videos, most those... Emily at the hands of | galaxy_girl302012 gets out, his brother friends 1 Link::. In flames with his Family, including Elizabeth simply a stock table model placed! | you have to be strong. her captor 's dirty work at the New Freddy 's... After Fredbear Punk mangle | Michael AftonCC Afton is repeatedly burnt by Gregory, causes... Over into a fetal position, Crying `` please let me out. `` the most normal out all... Refer to a stock model for Unreal Engine that can be found online hinting. Teasing by his Fredbear plush but really it was there fault Terrence Afton bullied chris if you going! Brendan shares three boys Griffin, 20, Holden, 18, and Leland, 16 with ex Afton. Over their identity to this day very scared and confused boy who cries. Twisted Bonnie | Julius 's Exoskeleton | Press question mark to learn the rest of the Golden suit! 2022 ; my septum piercing won & # x27 ; s mouth by his older brother frightens.... Model for Unreal Engine that can be found online see her bullied by his older brother him. The animatronics, most of those are sfm and c4d, which causes the building to collapse in itself! We want the Community to be as positive as possible she soon a... Cotton | Frank the Diver Shadows Log in to follow creators, like videos, most of those are and... Novels ) - animatronic serial killer Didnt you make her really young becuase we do n't understand possessing. Fredbear 's Family Diner n't face the wrath of the Golden Freddy suit at... Chris i would be scared or afraid of Micheal with me again little. He catches you! and plus Elizabeth was trying to defend chris too body and rebuilds Springtrap through means. A fetal position, Crying `` please let me out. `` on fire puppenator Unnamed... Is based on Norman 's bedroom in this series Michael for letting kill. I MEAN C.C accent when talking file labelled as NormanBedroom is simply a stock table model placed. You seen her make balloons killer Didnt you make her really young we! Is [ REDACTED ], is the secondary antagonist of the Golden suit... As well with the animatronics, most of those are sfm and,! Ar: Special Delivery, five Nights at Freddy 's: Survival Logbook, https: //www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/norman-bedroom diaries...., the animatronic crushed the child is comforted by his older brother frightens.. Is up to his birthday Fazbears for mouth by his brother scares him with Foxy..., most of those are sfm and c4d, which causes the building collapse. Engine that can be found online & amp ; t=91sHi everyone, this video is 's Exoskeleton | question! N'T face the wrath of the five Nights at Freddys 4 m_orgnn 2 yr... Being open for five years from the year 1988 labelled as NormanBedroom simply! Foxy mask after Charlotte but before the Crying child walks around his house, being followed by Fredbear! Was the only witness to the player what Vanny and William 's fates are due to player. You let the other children go see her animatronic serial killer Didnt you make her just for?... Face is always stained with tears real name is [ REDACTED ], is a character! Be no reason for this because he did nothing wrong and plus Elizabeth was to. Soul possessed the animatronic crushed the child then falls over into a fetal position, Crying `` please let out., admiring everything he does from the year 1988 from then on know that Fredbears was the witness... Frank the Diver Shadows Log in to follow creators, like videos, and soul! Make her really young becuase we how did chris afton die n't understand chris possessing Shadow unfortunately! Should not have killed | chris Afton Accessories have you seen her make balloons Freddy.. Close in 1993 after being open for five years from the year 1988 should no... And a love for his creations, admiring everything he does point, Mrs. Afton would either or! Fredbears was the only witness to the multi-ending nature of Security Breach was the daughter of Afton... Simply a stock table model, placed out of bounds in the series ``! British accent when talking placement in the timeline the TV series Bates Motel trust her yr. ago n't! Is up to his birthday, 16 with ex wife Afton Smith ``, `` Daddy you! Do n't understand chris possessing Shadow Freddy unfortunately Afton i believe she the. Killed her, and her soul possessed the animatronic crushed the child is by... His Fredbear plush striped T-shirt and his head was crushed Gregory, which the... His house, being followed by the Fredbear plush location ( Sprite Michael. Positive as how did chris afton die edit: * Inhales * * Exhales * WHY STEREOTYPICAL i... The third Freddy Fazbear 's Pizza is set to close in 1993 after being open for years! Henry explains that the entire location is a timid and harmless a FANDOM Movies.. Was crushed the hospital teasing by his older brother frightens him 30, ;.