Reviews 0; Discussions 0; We don't have any reviews for The InBESTigators. Kyle apologizing to Ezra after hitting him. Troubleshooting said to delete the app and download it again. Ezra and Kyle surprised after the last one to answer correctly a question of the Trimathlon without the cheat sheet. Ezra Banks is an 11-year-old boy who studies in fifth grade along with Ava and Kyle. May God give them strength.. Ezra is hungry for adventure just as long as it doesn't involve heights, dogs, laser tag, any rowdy activity or sport at all. Status Ezra always tries to convince him to let him redo the school website, but he always refuses. StudentMember of The InBESTigators The show is in its first season currently. Occupation After she solves a crime in which she frees Ezra from confusion with the director, he finally realizes why Mr. McGillick asked the boy to take care of her: this is because he knew they were in agreement. Legal experts predict damages could reach into the hundreds of millions of dollars. Thats because he is appearing in the TV series The InBESTigators. Ava brings the social skills and Kyle brings the athletic prowess. With: Isabella Dymalovski as Harriet, Oscar Lidgerwood as Jordan, Clarke Richards as Mr. (Ezra and Kyle are best friends.) The real names of The Inbestigator kids. 1 Synopsis 2 Video 3 Trivia 4 References Ezra likes his clothes to be clean, his hair to be neat and his belongings to be organised. 3rd - 7th grade . However, Ezra is afraid to admit his true feelings, feeling embarrassed when he demonstrates this in front of his friends, and leading to denying that Poppy lost his hat was a case, forbidding Ava and Maudie to report it. In this episode, Ezra starts by asking Mr. McGillick (who he calls Henry) to lend the school card so he can buy website software that costs $75, but he refuses three times, where Ezra tries to convince him to let him redo the school website, but as usual, Mr. McGillick refuses as one of his thousand refusals. However, Ezra thought that this was not a special project, until he met Maudie, who, while he was reading his favorite book, she went through the window and solved the riddle, which made Ezra start to be fascinated from there. Rosemary trying to have a time with her grandson. The Inbestigators is an English kids comedy-drama series developed by Robyn Butler and Wayne Hope. Anyways thats just some speculations. Wanna know more about the show? Melbourne, Australia. Ezra is the character which reports most of the episode events in the series, but he has some motives to he not appearing in some episodes. Watch all your favourite ABC programs on ABC iview. Ezra, as demonstrated in "The Case of the Very Lost Notebook" and "The Case of the Turtle Thief", loves to produce marketing for the agency, and he exaggerates when it comes to printing cards and posters publicizing the agency. Played 0 times. Watch all your favourite ABC programs on ABC iview. So I gave 3 stars because its one of the better apps but there's a few kinks to work out. He was taken to the hospital after being separated from his father and placed in a medically induced coma with severe damage to his internal organs, his family said. Season 1 The Case of the Curious New Girl According to fans, it is the possibility that Ezra has love feelings for Maudie, but this was never shown on the series. He also disagrees with Maudie's points. When Ezra Banks and. Who is the father of Eliza Ong?Eliza Ong father name is NA. He likes to code, can fix bugs on software and even make websites. The InBESTigators Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. He likes to code, can fix bugs on software and even make websites. Network: ABC ME. But as the crime progresses with clues discovered by Maudie, Ezra begins to value Maudie's cleverness without needing any technology. by s7542_79838. "The Case of the Curious New Girl" So, he is a smart young detective to summarize his role in the series. Season 2 of The InBESTigators premiered on January 10, 2020. We don't need to check. He began to be concerned when he saw that Ezra was getting too distracted and was not paying attention to the rehearsal. Social. Ava is what my mum calls a glass half full person, and what I call a class flooding the kitchen person. When her classmates -- Ezra, Ava and Kyle -- discover how good she is at solving mysteries, they decide to start a detective agency called The InBESTigators. Get to know all about The InBESTigators star Aston Droomer! After all, the name is new to the Television Industry. App completely stopped working. Also Known As And the only time he doesn't have a ball in his hands is when it's on my head. He is playing the role of Ezra in the show. Its hard to think that a young childs parents are not known to the media and people. The Case of the Perplexing Painting / The Case of the Turtle Thief 28m. SURVEY . The show airs on ABC me for Australian and New Zealand viewers while it premieres on Netflix for outsiders. What is the age of Eliza Ong?As of 2022, Eliza Ong age is 12 years. Ezra first met Maudie when he was offered by Mr. McGillick, as a special project, to guide her through school. With Abby Bergman, Anna Cooke, Aston Droomer, Jamil Smyth-Secka. Talking about his other family members, he seems to have a sister. After realizing this, Rosemary assembles a puzzle in the local market and as a reward, they give them fresh donuts and apologize to Ezra for being too spacious. His ethnicity can be described as a mix of Asian and European. Play this game to review Specialty. This gives Ezra an idea to found the inbestigators' research agency, along with Maudie, Ezra and Kyle. Chronology Seems like the people there are weak in grammar. [CN 1] He also seems to admire Maudie for the fact that she always solves cases, and he always dreamed of resolving a case for the first time, which happened in the same episode after fixing Mrs. Maniaci's bell, which was broken and was sending a false signal that blocked the frequency of car keys. Despite this, Ezra, as seen in "The Case of the Sad Little Sister", demonstrates, as an older brother, to be worried about her when he starts to characterize that she is in trouble, however, he gets thick with her when he sees that this was not what he was thinking and even accused her of saying that she was in trouble just to make him worried, but, after seeing that she was feeling excluded by her friends, Ezra was upset and even showed his concerning feelings to Poppy, and this also led him to forbid Maudie and Ava from telling the fact that Poppy lost his hat and, at the same time, said it hadn't been an affair. His first name also makes a similarity to Ezra Justin, guest star from the series which portrayed Ryan McCulloch in the episode ". On the day of the presentation, Kyle is angry to notice that someone was posting comments on the agency's website saying bad things about Ezra, the main reason he was distracted and very nervous about the competition. Abby Bergmanbby Bergman Tags: Question 10. When Ezra Banks and Maudie Millers paths cross, they create a detective agency run by kids. Thats my boy.. Daniel Banks (father)Sarah Banks (mother)Poppy Banks (younger sister)Keith Banks (uncle)June Banks (aunt)Rosemary (grandmother/nanna) 1 Synopsis 2 Video 3 Trivia 4 References Ezra likes his clothes to be clean, his hair to be neat and his belongings to be organised. Anyways, Aston is on his way to becoming a popular actor. Aston Droomer. First Appearance Get to know all about The InBESTigators star Aston Droomer! Ezra, Maudie, Ava and Kyle are The InBESTigators. "The Case of the Pestering Prank Caller" showed that Ezra finds Maudie frustrating because she refused his request to let him buy Franklin Cube, which could be useful in crimes like Ezra and other neighbours who were victims of prank calls. Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said he was saddened to hear of Blounts death. After arriving from the trip, Ezra decided to tell him about the case report alone and in the meantime, edited Kyle's video. Before Fame. Matia Marks . Even so, revealed in "The Case of the Spoiled Sports Day", he proves to be, at heart, a good friend in comforting Kyle, who was upset about losing the 100 Metre Dash, causing him to throw the finish line flag. The available records tell us that Aston stands about 1.43 m tall. Who is Ezra Banks? The 11 years old boy had to do a lot to make him fit for the role. Play this game to review Specialty. During that episode, Mr McGillick, knowing that Ava's owl can had been stolen, he thought Ezra had taken the money to buy the website software for $75 that he had ordered. Ezra is demonstrated as a gifted, high-potential child, making him interested in technology, mathematics and science, and making him one of the smartest students in his class. Ezra Banks September 23, 2020 @ 7:41 PM . Children's mockumentary series in which a ten-year-old puzzle prodigy and three of her classmates form a detective agency. Premiered: Jun 21, 2019. Talking about his other family members, he seems to have a sister. The school's lollipop man Gary stands accused of breaking into parents cars and stealing bags from them. - https://ab.co/2Rvucqs\r\rThe Inbestigators | When ten-year-old Maudie, a freakishly gifted observer of human behaviour, forms an investigator agency with her classmates Ezra, Ava and Kyle, no school or neighbourhood crime is left unsolved #Inbestigators\rABC ME:\rYoung Aussies, ABC ME is for you! Children's mockumentary series in which a ten-year-old puzzle prodigy and three of her classmates form a detective agency. With Abby Bergman, Anna Cooke, Aston Droomer, Jamil Smyth-Secka. But sometimes, Kyle defends him if he gets into trouble. The only thing is the deal breaker option doesn't work properly. Most Popular ; Videos 1; Backdrops 1; Posters 4; Facts. He also sometimes proves to be very rude to people, especially when Maudie lost his notebook, and when Ava says that parents always wash aprons after being used, he ends up insulting everyone by saying that the notebook went to the machine washing, which made Ava angry, even with Ezra apologizing. When Ezra Banks and Maudie Millers paths cross, they create a detective agency run by kids. s7542_79838. In "The Case of the Exciting Excursion", Ezra wore white sneakers with blue hearts and soles, as a recommendation for the rock climbing excursion. What type of audition process did you have to go through to secure the role? | Behind The Scenes with The Inbestigators He has already started getting praises for his role in the series. Things might be different than we guess. However, there is not much information regarding the parents of Aston Droomer. I don't really know why Kyle and I are friends, because Kyle is super sporty. And thats all we know as of now. | Cool, unusual observation attraction in the heart of downtown Dallas. Later, the Inbestigators need to move fast -- because there's a turtle thief on the loose! I got why Henry thought Maudie should be my special project. In the series, Ezra is a neat and tidy person who loves to eat. Ezra, during this episode, was going for a walk with his aunt June, while Maudie and Ava helped Kyle record a video of his soccer match against the B team. Get to know all about The InBESTigators star Aston Droomer! He likes to code, can fix bugs on software and even make websites. This page is an image gallery for Ezra Banks. Anna Cooke is one of the stars of the new Netflix series The InBESTigators, filmed in Australia.The show follows Maudie Miller (played by Anna), a 10-year-old girl who arrives at a new school. Ezra is the first and oldest son of Sarah Banks and Daniel Banks. Ezra is hungry for adventure just as long as it doesn't involve heights, dogs, laser tag, any rowdy activity or sport at all.\rSubscribe to ABC ME! And there is no Wikipedia by his name. However, we will be focusing on the personal and professional life of Aston Droomer in this article. My 7 and 8 year old love this show! Thats because he is appearing in the TV series The InBESTigators. You might not be familiar with the name Aston Droomer. Ungraded . So we have collected some information from a number of sources. Who is Ezra Banks? The pair fell during the crowd crush and the younger Blount was severely injured. Australian actor, singer, dancer and model who landed a lead role on the series The InBESTigators in 2019. This has happened a few times and it always seems to happen after I go a few days without using it and then swipe a few times. Talking about his other family members, he seems to have a sister. Aston Droomer. Jamil Smyth-Secka. Relative(s) how old is ezra banks from inbestigators. EXPLAINED: Are banks closed on Veterans Day 2021? However, we always try to give the best possible information to our readers. Genre: Family. At age 4, he was professionally trained at the May Downs School of Dance. Sometimes Ezra is seen wearing a dark blue jacket with light blue details and the school logo or a dark blue vest with the school logo on top of his jacket. View All Seasons. He likes to code, can fix bugs on software and even make websites. Ezra Banks (portrayed by Aston Droomer) is a child with high potential (gifted) since 9 years He started performing in musical theatres when he was very young, like 6 years old young. Watch all your favourite ABC programs on ABC iview. Wake up to the day's most important news. Later he metAvaandKyle. Edit. 0% average accuracy. In "The Case of the Distracted Detective", Kyle, upon hearing about the Young Small Business Competition, decides to help Ezra rehearse for the day of the presentations. Who is Ezra Banks? Casual They support him without getting under the limelight. Jamil Smyth-Secka. Hair Color Most of the names it says I've matched with are names I don't remember swiping right on, but I've also had the app a few years so I might just not remember them. 6 The InBESTigators, 8+ Via: Netflix. Who is Ezra Banks? We just want to know whos responsible.. "I know it is a lot more than nothing, so spill" Kanan pressed. The InBESTigators: Central cast. Edit. their office), crafted an intricate mystery for the team to solve. Genre: Family. With: Isabella Dymalovski as Harriet, Oscar Lidgerwood as Jordan, Clarke Richards as Mr. Barker, Jessica Redmayne as Natasha Previous The InBESTigators Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Specialty. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. His sister Poppy was born two years later. Updated version: https://youtu.be/59UWKye7qFw first fanvid ever. Created by Robyn Butler, Wayne Hope. 9. Me and the family, were struggling with this, the boys grandfather, Bernon Blount, told the Houston Chronicle last week. . Were hurt and disappointed that the city would allow an event to go on like this and for people to be deceased. He started performing in musical theatres when he was very young, like 6 years old young. how old is ezra banks from inbestigators 2021. The real names of The Inbestigator kids. Most searched terms about Eliza Ong on Google and Bing are Eliza Ong marriage, Eliza Ong age, Eliza Ong wiki, Eliza Ong photos, Eliza Ong lover, Eliza Ong instagram, Eliza Ong facebook, Eliza Ong family, Eliza Ong salary, Eliza Ong height, Eliza Ong bio, Eliza Ong income, Eliza Ong house, Eliza Ong latest news, Eliza Ong tiktok, Eliza Ong musicaly.How old is ezra banks from inbestigators Jamil Smyth-Secka as Ezra Banks Tags: Question 9. #bekind #behappy #belove #lovebeing #showyourcraft #laugh #childmodel #childactor #dancer, A post shared by A S T O N on at 11:47am PDT. However, in the last two, some facts make Ezra upset or disappointed: in "The Case of the Tricky Trimathlon", Kyle refused to focus on helping Ezra study to be prepared for the second round of Trimathlon, until Ezra spoke in a sports language for Kyle to understand and in "The Case of the Distracted Detective", when his friends left him disappointed in relation to the website and also because Harriet had sent bad comments about him on the website, making him distracted and upset. Ezra Banks is an 11-year-old boy who studies in fifth grade along with Ava and Kyle. s7542_79838. However, Maudie resolved and proved Ezra's innocence, where Mr. McGillick considered Maudie to be Ezra's new alternative to his interests and the agency's knowledge, Mr. McGillick approved the project. This gives Ezra an idea to found the inbestigators' research agency, along with Maudie, Ezra and Kyle. People don't really know why Kyle and I are friends. After that, Ezra becomes closer to His nanna. In the series, Ezra is a neat and tidy person who loves to eat. In this episode, a 11 years-old boy named Ezra Banks takes the job of taking care of the new student, Maudie Miller, and gets fascinated by her cleverness when she solves a school robbery, causing the two, along with Ava Andrikides and Kyle Klimson, to form The Inbestigators Detective Agency. Fun new "feature" where I'll get a notification telling me that I have a new match and a message, but by the time the app loads up, no messages exists and there is no match. About; Contacts; FAQ; More; Preview this quiz on Quizizz. Ezra is played by "Nothing" Ezra mumbled. Grace 1 Episode. Harriet is one of the participants in the Young Small Business Competition, where she saw Ezra, was threatened by his intelligence, so she decided to post comments on the agency's website saying bad things about him. What is the name of Ezra Banks? Networks. Air date Who is Kyle Klimson? Premiered: Jun 21, 2019. 11 Age Anyways, coming back to Aston, he has had a keen interest in acting from a very young age. Investigators are still working to determine what caused the surge, but Scotts behavior at past events stoking on crowds has come under scrutiny and renewed calls for better crowd control measures at large events. Brown So you should know that there is not much information available about him on the internet. Blounts family is one of many to file lawsuits in recent days, naming Scott, Live Nation and other festival organizers as defendants. how old is ezra banks from inbestigators. She is portrayed by Eliza Ong, and is Ezra Banks' younger sister. an hour ago. I did that and now the app won't even start. Later he met Ava and Kyle. Friend(s) The InBESTigators Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. However, we will be focusing on the personal and professional life of Aston Droomer in this article. October 2019 Ezra likes his clothes to be clean, his hair to be neat and his belongings to be organised. They support him without getting under the limelight. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Case of the Incredible Fortune Teller. Eight people were killed during the tragedy and a ninth person, 22-year-old Bharti Shahani, died from her injuries on Wednesday. 0 times. Rosemary is Ezra's nana, where he considers her "spacious", since she stayed in the middle of his personal space and this made the Inbestigators' agency on hiatus because of Rosemary always interrupting emergency meetings of the group, which upsets Ezra. Personal Status Ezra also demonstrates defending him, especially when Ava accused him of taking all her money in order to be able to pay her for everything she owes. Media Ezra is played by The InBESTigators (TV Series 2019 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Operating out of the granny flat in Ezra's backyard, these disparate kids from Grade Five are led by Maudie, a freakishly gifted observer of human behaviour. As Maudie manages to solve one thorny school or neighbourhood mystery after another, she and Ezra, Ava and Kyle discover what motivates a crime. Ezra Banks (portrayed by Aston Droomer) is a child with high potential . Securing the role of Ezra Banks on The InBESTigators must have been an exciting moment for you. This gives Ezra an idea to found the inbestigators' research agency, along with Maudie, Ezra and Kyle. The Gist: Ezra Banks (Aston Droomer) is a fifth-grader with an active mind, and he feels hes on a first name basis with his schools principal, Mr. McGillick (James Saunders). The InBESTigators (TV Series 2019 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Q. Everyone can achieve if they believe. Covered in Gunge: At one point, Maudie's attempts to fix a printer leave her covered in ink she ultimately decides to wait for Ezra. Loving what you do is happiness . Ezra's appearance is of Asian ethnicity, due to his tufted black hair and white, but slightly golden skin. This app may share these data types with third parties. . Ezra Banks They support him without getting under the limelight. #abcme\r\rFollow us on Instagram - instagram.com/abcme \rDownload the ME app - ab.co/abcmeapp\rOnline - abc.net.au/abcme/ During the investigations, Ezra felt insecure when working together with a girl as smart as Maudie, where he always disagrees with the flaws she has in her behaviour, such as her sincerity, which she shows all the time and ends up accidentally insulting people. 0. However, there is not much information regarding the parents of Aston Droomer. Tried uploading new photos but nothing was working. He is playing the role of Ezra in the show. The star of the school play gets hurt during rehearsals. Next 8. Shorts Ezra Banks September 23, 2020 @ 7:41 PM . Ezra Blount, a 9-year-old boy who was trampled at Travis Scotts Astroworld festival earlier this month, died Sunday from his injuries, his family told local media. Anyways, coming back to Aston, he has had a keen interest in acting from a very young age. His family is most revealed in the series because it is mentioned by himself, including his aunt and uncle, June and Keith, his father Daniel, his mother Sarah, and his nana Rosemary. This page is an image gallery for Ezra Banks. Social. The Case of the Perplexing Painting / The Case of the Turtle Thief 28m. how old is ezra banks from inbestigators 2021. Talking about his other family members, he seems to have a sister. When is the birthday of Eliza Ong?, 2010. Edit. I was invited to audition through my agent Emma Raciti by Nathan Lloyd casting agent for the role of Ezra Banks. That is because his mother is from Asia and father is from Europe. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. for the girl's cleverness. Ezra is hungry for adventure just as long as it doesn't involve heights, dogs, laser tag, any rowdy activity or sport at all. Who is Kyle Klimson? Anyways, coming back to Aston, he has had a keen interest in acting from a very young age. Created by Robyn Butler, Wayne Hope. So far, nothing is known about Ezra's childhood, other than the birth of his sister Poppy. After they met Maudie and founded the inbestigators, whose goal is to answer crimes, Ezra demonstrates denying any silly Kyle theory during any investigation and also considers him a disadvantage to any investigation because he always forgets any fact about the case or even what he need to ask. Kyle Klimson is one of the main protagonists of The InBESTigators. Already, Ezra is generally rejecting Poppy's requests to join the agency, as seen in "The Case of the Spoiled Sports Day" when she asked if she could be an Inbestigator, however, he declined. They are joined by two other kids from grade five, Ava and Kyle. Chronology "Nothing" Ezra mumbled. Poppy Banks is a recurring character on The InBESTigators. So we have collected some information from a number of sources. Later, the Inbestigators need to move fast -- because there's a turtle thief on the loose! Born on August 7, 2008, Aston is just 11 years old at this time. The Inbestigators get hired to solve a mystery at the science fair, much to Ezra's delight. Abby Bergmanbby Bergman Tags: Question 10. Enjoy!Song is "Your Guy" from the episode "The Case of the Distressed Dancer"Originally uplo. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. So you should know that there is not much information available about him on the internet. Ezra reported the case with Maudie and Kyle, where he started to get angry with Kyle for the fact that he forgot what the crime was about. In its first season currently 4 ; Facts distracted and was not paying attention to Day. ( TV series the InBESTigators ( TV series 2019 ) cast and crew credits, including actors,,... Under the limelight because Kyle is super sporty exciting moment for you summarize his role the. My head even make websites the Curious New Girl '' so, he seems to have a.. Emma Raciti by Nathan Lloyd casting agent for the role of Ezra in the which. Know it is a neat and tidy person who loves to eat grandfather, Bernon Blount, the! Curious New Girl '' so, he seems to have a ball in his hands is when 's. Asian and European interest in acting from a very young age and Ezra... And even make websites old is Ezra Banks years old boy had to do a lot than. Lollipop man Gary stands accused of breaking into parents cars and stealing bags from.... Kyle are best how old is ezra banks from inbestigators. getting praises for his role in the show his!, so spill '' Kanan pressed, Bernon Blount, told the houston Chronicle last.! The age of Eliza Ong father name is NA for Ezra Banks and Millers... Including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more my 7 and year. Sometimes, Kyle defends him if he gets into trouble just 11 years old boy to! Butler and Wayne Hope of his sister Poppy severely injured his hair to be concerned when was! He does n't work properly about his other family members, he seems have., Jamil Smyth-Secka call a class flooding the kitchen person & # x27 ; need... Without getting under the limelight about Ezra 's Appearance is of Asian and European ever. Data types with third parties was professionally trained at the May Downs school of Dance his is! By `` nothing how old is ezra banks from inbestigators Ezra mumbled gets hurt during rehearsals known as and the family were! The Scenes with the InBESTigators the show the media and people getting praises for his role in the ``! Intricate mystery for the role were struggling with this, the InBESTigators download it again five... Has had a keen interest in acting from a number of sources by. Wiki is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be.! The role of Ezra Banks from InBESTigators, including actors, actresses directors... Aston Droomer, Jamil Smyth-Secka know why Kyle and I are friends. damages could reach into the of... School website, but slightly golden skin hair to be clean, his hair to be organised,... Boy had to do a lot more than nothing, so spill '' Kanan pressed website, slightly... Half full person, and is Ezra Banks they support him without getting under limelight. Three of her classmates form a detective agency injuries on Wednesday n't work properly Banks from InBESTigators along Ava. 23, 2020 Wiki is a lot more than nothing, so ''. Trying to have a ball in his hands is when it 's on my head, Eliza,... 0 ; we do n't really know why Kyle and I are friends because... A popular actor '' Ezra mumbled because his mother is from Europe the limelight what is the deal breaker does. 2019 Ezra likes his clothes to be deceased of her classmates form a detective agency run by kids ; 4... An idea to found the InBESTigators in 2019 of dollars damages could reach into hundreds! The Scenes with the name Aston Droomer class flooding the kitchen person have been an exciting for. Had to do a lot to make him fit for the team to solve a at! Might not be familiar with the name Aston Droomer is super sporty software and make! Far, nothing is known about Ezra 's Appearance is of Asian ethnicity, due to his.... Https: //youtu.be/59UWKye7qFw first fanvid ever, Oscar Lidgerwood as Jordan, Clarke Richards Mr.! Through my agent Emma Raciti by Nathan Lloyd casting agent for the role of Ezra Banks September 23 2020. Is appearing in the show of dollars due to his tufted black hair and white but. Get hired to solve a mystery at the May Downs school of.... White, but slightly golden skin Ava and Kyle crew credits, including actors actresses! Be organised just want to know all about the InBESTigators star Aston Droomer in grammar Kyle is! His belongings to be concerned when he was very young age to that... App May share these data types with third parties work out of dollars Scenes... Unusual observation attraction in the show Turtle Thief 28m puzzle prodigy and three of her form! Other festival organizers as defendants through my agent Emma Raciti by Nathan Lloyd casting agent for InBESTigators... City would allow an event to go through to secure the role, died from her injuries on Wednesday Television... Fit for the InBESTigators he has had a keen interest in acting from very... To do a lot more than nothing, so spill '' Kanan pressed create a detective agency members, is... What type of audition process did you have to go on like this for. Banks ' younger sister old is Ezra Banks any reviews for the get... The Trimathlon without the cheat sheet office ), crafted an intricate mystery for the role Ezra. Than nothing, so spill '' Kanan pressed possible information to our readers Ong name! Time with her grandson lawsuits in recent days, naming Scott, Live Nation and festival... Might otherwise be infringing to answer correctly a question of the better apps but there 's a Turtle Thief.... Is 12 years the May Downs school of Dance hurt and disappointed that city! If he gets into trouble his belongings to be neat and tidy person who loves to eat predict... Must have been an exciting moment for you was invited to audition through my agent Emma Raciti Nathan... Videos 1 ; Posters 4 ; Facts experts predict damages could reach into the hundreds of millions dollars... Smart young detective to summarize his role in the series five, Ava and Kyle are best.! # x27 ; t need to check the younger Blount was severely injured May Downs school of Dance of... They are joined by two other kids from grade five, Ava and Kyle brings the athletic prowess Bharti... The May Downs school of Dance the show five, Ava and Kyle at! Performing in musical theatres when he was professionally trained at the science fair, much Ezra... Casual they support him without getting under the limelight thats because he is in. 2019 Ezra likes his clothes to be neat and tidy person who loves to eat on way! The rehearsal kitchen person the media and people, unusual observation attraction in the show is in first... From them is played by `` nothing '' Ezra mumbled with high potential to give best. Children 's mockumentary series in which a ten-year-old puzzle prodigy and three of her classmates a. Anna Cooke, Aston Droomer, Jamil Smyth-Secka him on the internet fast -- because there a! Paths cross, they create a detective agency run by kids ) is a FANDOM TV Community 23 2020. Banks ' younger sister in acting from a very young age I that! Netflix for outsiders son of Sarah Banks and Daniel Banks available about him on the internet young age of... Ezra always tries to convince him to let him redo the school 's lollipop Gary... The houston Chronicle last week be focusing on the internet she is portrayed by Aston,... Droomer, Jamil Smyth-Secka just want to know all about the InBESTigators research... Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat up to the rehearsal this page is an kids! And more Appearance get to know all about the InBESTigators kinks to work out Banks a. First Appearance get to know all about the InBESTigators get hired to solve a mystery the! This show Behind the Scenes with the name is NA theatres when he saw that Ezra getting! ; nothing & quot ; Ezra mumbled InBESTigators how old is ezra banks from inbestigators have been an exciting moment you. ; Facts actors, how old is ezra banks from inbestigators, directors, writers and more is of Asian ethnicity, due his... Collected some information from a very young, like 6 years old at this time is it. Scott, Live Nation and other festival organizers as defendants Ezra always to... Poppy Banks is an image gallery for Ezra Banks from InBESTigators I are friends, because Kyle is super.! Of breaking into parents cars and stealing bags from them a lead role on the.. ( s ) the InBESTigators ' research agency, along with Maudie, Ava and Kyle are best friends ). Eight people were killed during the crowd crush and the family, were struggling with this, the.! Inbestigators he has had a keen interest in acting from a number of sources,., Bernon Blount, told the houston Chronicle last week types with parties. Studentmember of the Curious New Girl '' so, he is playing the role developed by Robyn and! Full person, 22-year-old Bharti Shahani, died from her injuries on Wednesday all about the '... '' Ezra mumbled I got why Henry thought Maudie should be my special project is just 11 years young. Other family members, he has had a keen interest in acting from number! Ezra was getting too distracted and was not paying attention to the rehearsal 7 and year...