What are the travel restrictions in Woodbury Common Premium Outlets? To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Port Authority Bus Terminal, Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Port Authority Bus Terminal to Woodbury Common, NY - bus shelter bus services, operated by Shortline Bus, arrive at Woodbury Common, NY - bus shelter station. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Port Authority Bus Terminal is recommended. 315-684-6073, Olean, NY Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. I felt it was my duty to disclose things from my childhood. Times Square is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood in the Midtown Manhattan section of New York City at the junction of Broadway and Seventh Avenue. How do I buy a London Underground ticket? Fare Information for bus, rail, and light rail service. We had so many bags, I was worried we wouldnt be able to fit them all in our convertible, but we did. It has a roof height of 1,250 feet (381 m), and with its antenna included, it stands a total of 1454ft tall. Am I allowed to travel from Port Authority Bus Terminal to Woodbury Common, NY - bus shelter? Coach USA ShortLine is proud to service select locations in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania! Exit 14 Park/ride service in Nanuet - One way and Commuter tickets can be purchased online for Midtown or for Wall Street and from the Port Authority, North or South wing ticket offices or Multiservices at 94 Orange Ave., Suffern. During the peak periods, train service is every 5 minutes on the NWK-WTC line, every 4-5 minutes on the JSQ-33 line, every 7-8 minutes on the HOB-33 line, and every 6-7 minutes on the HOB-WTC line. Located from 40th to 42nd Streets, between Eighth and Ninth Avenues, the terminal is both the largest bus station in the nation and the busiest in the world. You can find bags and clothing at stores like Michael Kors, Nike, Adidas, Under Armor and Timberland. It stretches from West 42nd to West 47th Streets. Woodbury Common Bus Schedule Schedule New Location: McDonald's 51st Street and Broadway Departures: 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am McDonald's 1651 Broadway & 51st Street Returns: 4:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm All tours end in Times Square. The Bear Mountain Bridge is a toll suspension bridge in New York State, carrying US6/US202 across the Hudson River between Rockland/Orange Counties and Westchester/Putnam Counties. Port Authority Bus Terminal Woodbury Common, NY - bus shelter, Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Call toll free 800 880-4117. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. Find all the transport options for your trip from Port Authority Bus Terminal NYC to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets right here. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Book your Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Day Trip today for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience and exceptional deals! Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Book your Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Day Trip today for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience and exceptional deals! Plus, get great deals (often over 50% off!) How I wish there was one in Boston too. The layout of Woodbury Common is like a small village with a house on the next border. The road distance is 82.6 km. NEW JERSEY Ridgewood, NJ Ridgewood Park-Ride 201-444-7005 Southbound: Short Line Term. The Gray Line Woodbury Commons bus ticket is about $47 per person, and seating on their buses is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. It contains what is perhaps the largest collection of contemporary outdoor sculptures in the United States. Tickets cost 4-14 and the journey takes 1h 4m. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Woodbury Common Premium Outlets? Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. It takes approximately 56 min to drive from Port Authority Bus Terminal to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Rome2rio makes travelling from Port Authority Bus Terminal NYC to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets easy. 17 North Summer Service Only From electronics and luggage to jewelry and home decr, theres truly something for everyone! you dont have to rush to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets as soon as possible. Also check out my New York hotel finder! The quickest way to get from Woodbury Common Premium Outlets to Port Authority Bus Terminal is to drive which costs 7-12 and takes 57 min. Then well help you with other relevant suggestions free and fast! Open 10am - 9pm, daily. Did you like it? [CDATA[// >