All donations can be used as a tax write off, and we are so grateful for the support because without it we could not continue saving lives. Very cautious, Big Boy is a 5 year old lab mix. A few short daily walks and some playtime inside will be plenty for this small dog. I need to find GOOD homes immediately. TANK His mom was hit by a car and ended up in the, Cali and her sister Kira were found in a trashbag out by the lake. she loves humans and babies aswell as cats. Meet Omega! She loves to play fetch, extremely toy driven. Change Location. Rather than send him back to the, Bella is great inside, she is house broke, she walks well on a leash and will comply and walk slowly when she's, Blue's new home should be an only animal household and no small/young children. House trained and sit / stay trained. He is fearful, Cuddled when sleeping. Janet Richardson They are 4 months old. 1,849 Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In South Carolina. He is a sweet boy. Female, Born on 01/09/2023 - 6 weeks old. Thank you for supporting our beautiful thought! House trained. Shih Tzu Rescue Information: The Shih-Tzu is a toy breed similar to the Pekingese. N/A. Cockapoos in South Carolina. Location: Davie, Florida. She is still a puppy, she needs training. Lhasa Apsos for Sale in South Carolina. Momma dog is still, Very loving puppy who just wants to be loved and be outside playing. She has been vet checked/examined and is a healthy little girl. Anabelle came to us from a hoarding situation. We now have owned the Charleston, SC territory with Bark Busters since 2008, have trained thousands of dogs, have been awarded National Office of the year several times and even teach the . Chaperone a pup for a Pampered Pup Day! She is UTD on vaccines, spayed, HW neg and Microchipped. Want to be involved, but can't because of your home life? If you are looking for a tried and true companion dog, the Shih Tzu is the breed for you!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_3',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0'); If you can't find the right Shih Tzu Rescue that youre searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for. Age: Adult. As a puppy, Geronimo is between 2 and 3 years old. Will have well. 2.5 Rocky Valley Kennels Puppy Boutique #2 LLC. Super friendly, not aggressive at all, Here we have Jules! He does need a fenced in, Oh sweet adorable little Oliver is just 10 months old and LOVES getting and giving attention. Stray dog showed up 2/9/23. bulldog mix. Box 31364 She appears to be a husky mix. Our past couple weeks have been a little rough. PO Box 969 We rescued Jo Jo in hopes of having a friend for our other dog since we moved and both work full time in Charlotte. Daphne would love to be your hiking partner. Shih Tzu Puppies for sale in South Carolina Select a Breed. The shelter said he is a shih tzu but our groomer says lhasa. Adopt Apollo a White - With Tan, Yellow or Fawn Beagle / Shih Tzu / Mixed Dog in, Adopt Apollo a White With Tan, Yellow or Fawn Beagle / Shih Tzu / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6678190954t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1675134540, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6553725192t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1675184636, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6737935094t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1676200623, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6706567255t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1675816924, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6646290108t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1672720940, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6646293791t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1673073795, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6560075433t_1l_dogs_in_west_columbia_sc/?1672720850, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302367t/1670618768/male-yorkshire-terrier-dog.jpg. Cookie is very active, submissive, loving puppy who needs a good loving home that can provide her the attention she, My friend found this beautiful puppy outside of a gas station approximately 3 weeks ago. List Your Pets. Here, you can see a complete list of all Shih Tzu breeders in South Carolina. Search filters. Found as a stray. ), Black Goldendoodles: Top Facts To Know About This Amazing Breed, http://stharpe47.wixsite.com/silverBellsPawPrints, http://www.happyholmesbreeders.com/AboutUs.cfm, http://stharpe47.wixsite.com/SilverBellsPawPrints. She is definitely still a young dog. Athena. She loves chasing and loves playing fetch and cuddling on the couch, Beauregard came to us from a rural shelter in Georgia where he was on 'THE LIST'. We are so thankful for our foster families - we could not do this without them! All rights reserved. She loves treats, soft toys and attention! Location: Darlington, SC. Phone: 864-972-1466, Save the Strays Animal Rescue Dogs have been mankinds best friends for thousands of years, some of them even making history with their pure devotion to their humans. $100. $1,800. A Shih-Tzu will do just fine in an apartment if it gets enough exercise. Labrador Retriever (short coat) E-Mail: [email protected]. Bred as a companion dog in China, the Shih Tzu is a loyal, affectionate, and happy breed. The shelter said he is a shih tzu but our groomer says lhasa. You'll be asked to provide information about yourself and what you are looking for so the breeder can help you find the right match. and microchipped. Current owner a senior citizen with health issues. 2.4 Shannon s Shamrock Kennels. He is a really sweet dog. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! He is a sweet puppy and he loves the. He is microchipped. Breed: sharpei mix. Black-and-white and she is very very sweet just needs training she has been abused but she's very smart I just can. Good with kids. But once he gets to know you, he is your best, Buster is UTD on shots, Neutered, microchipped and on preventatives. Places Near Charleston, SC with Shih Tzu Puppies For Adoption. Gypsy is a sweet 12-13 year old, 14lb female Shih Tzu. When a 83-year-old Irene first heard about a senior dog available for adoption at Charleston Animal Society, she didnt waste any time coming in to scoop up Donald as her own! Pomeranian / Shih Tzu. $600. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. There is also a vet record and a ckc registration form included (if you want to register her . Adopted! PO Drawer 1467, 324 Winn Street I have made. Mandy Red collar. Breed: sharpei/shepherd mix. $1,400. HE NEEDS A BIG YARD TO BE ABLE TO RUN AND PLAY IN. Shih Tzu, South Carolina Charleston. She is 11 years old (she will turn, Our dear friend Nancy White is in hospice in Spartanburg. Very friendly dog. Learn More. N/A. CKC male Shihtzu ready for new home. Phone: 803-209-5791, MONKEY We rescued Scout and they thought that he was a beagle. A good breeder would ask more questions from you than you would for him or her. They are playful and energetic, which makes them a great companion for all ages. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Inspired by, and benefitting little Nola. Theres nothing like a happy adoption story to lift your spirits during these uncertain times in the world. She is not, Death in family leaves behind 11 dogs locked up in a metal shed with no one to care for them. When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Still chewing & nipping. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. "Click here now to view all South Carolina Lhasa Apso Rescue Groups and Lhasa Apso Dog Shelters." RESCUE SHELTER NETWORK . 1.5 years old and currently 19 pounds (she needs to put on some weight). She is super sweet, housebroken, playful. Beware, once you show him some loving, there's no stopping, So many times, we ask for a home without other dogs or a home without little kids but this time you're in for a, Very sweet, intelligent, eager to please. He is that shy little guy who gets your attention straight away. Charleston, SC 29416. Phone: 843-557-0014 If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. We have two dogs and. Awesome dog alert! Part Carolina dog and part pit bull. She is, 6 month old Duke. Age: approx 13 years old. When they were forced to get him the, She's a very sweet gorgeous dog who is in need of a loving home. Due to us having four small children he. He loves exploring, running (very fast!) They take great care when matching dogs with people. For sale puppies billiejodrake. (803) 260-2030. Very playful but can also be very relaxing/loving. She'd do best, [Read About Natural Seizure Care] Jade is a, 2 puppies from our foster pup Yuri. Parents on premises. Phone: 843.655.0232, Huskies R Us 1 Shih Tzu Breeders South Carolina Listings; 2 Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in South Carolina. The puppies are approx. Dorchester County, N. Charleston, SC ID: 22-12-30-00246. Shih-Tzus are gentle and do fine with children who are taught to respect the dogs. She is ready to find her home. Great, Kenai is a fun, high driven, energetic dog. Shih Tzu. The first step to adoption is completing an adoption application at http://lowcountrylabrescue.org/application . Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat) Average Joe. Our past couple weeks have been a little rough. She is potty trained, sleeps in the big bed, comes up in your lap to give kisses, and LOVES her belly rubs. Keep in mind that a puppy from a registered breeding program will always come from health-tested parents. 7/2/2022. We are not sure because he was found chained to a tree in a yard in Georgia, Hayes is the most adorable little guy. She is a sweet old gal and will follow you everywhere, so be on the, Albus is extremely cuddly and thinks he is a lap dog! Last year alone 5,266 animals found new homes through Charleston Animal Society. Unable to provide attention this, Hey. . Not all of the animals turning to the organization for help started out with happy stories. What Dogs Make the Most Loyal Companions? Sumter SC 29151 Parents on premises. Call or text for more information. Ask our foster parents how it feels to save a life. I have had 7 setters, they are a wonderful breed. South Carolina Dog Rescue. This heartwarming story encourages all of us to adopt no matter how old we are. PO Box 775 She had a collar on but, Very good boy. We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. 2.7 La Petite Pet Care. Better hurry! He unexpectedly died 5 hours after his wife's funeral. We breed quality AKC Registered Shih Tzus. New Beginnings Shih Tzu Rescue, Inc. - Wisconsin. Bring out the scented candles, the comfy pillows, and the warm puffy blankets, and join in on the wonderful Christmas spirit. Hachiko was an Akita that made history and showed us all how powerful a dogs loyalty can be. Bow is sweet girl who loves to crawl like a baby. 11 were here. We have adopted 3 dogs from them over the years. He is amazing. How much do Shih Tzu puppies cost in Charleston, SC? Everyone, say hello to this little long hair chihuahua mix! Shih-Tzus are proud little dogs and loaded with personality. Because we are a private nonprofit, we do not receive any financial support from the government. Also, create a cold environment for your pup, especially during hot seasons. Address: 1500 LD Dr, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582, United States. Crate trained and house broken. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Colin wants to be your couch potato buddy. She is shy when she first meets someone. He is beautiful and very friendly and he absolutely. Will run if, 9yr old unfixed female Gracie ,mom fell sick having foot removed can't take care her or re-home her family giving, Karma is a beagle/cocker spaniel/terrier mix according to her genetic test. This special little girl is 3 - 4 years old and weighs about 12 lbs. Buenos Dias, friends, it's me bilingual Benny. Dogs are just like Santa, as their motive is also to spread love. She especially likes being outside, and needs a fenced yard, and another small dog to play with and learn from. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. 2,727 French Bulldogs adopted on Rescue Me! He is beautiful and very friendly and he absolutely loves people. They are a healthy, long-lived breed that adores playing and being part of a family. Laurens SC 29360 We found running around a neighborhood in Columbia in early December. Shih Tzu. Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 847. cuddling with her human and looking out the. Pet Adoption FAQs. Out of all toys, your pet will love the squeaky ones. Sibling (Olokun) also posted. Loves to run! Training: crate trained, and doing well with, In my world it's all about me Hoagie. Misha was my dad's dog. Phone: 803.447.6304, Achlieves Owner is having to move out of state and cannot take the dog due to housing. Shih Tzu Trivia: Shih-Tzu means Lion Dog in Mandarin. He is a sweet little guy and gets along great with his, Jackson is approx. Charleston SC 29417 Jobs. She has been staying with, Rex is a male dog we can no longer have him we are trying to re home him he is 1 year old he is playful he is, Please share and help find this sweet, loving dog a great home. Rhonda if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'animalfate_com-box-3','ezslot_9',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-animalfate_com-box-3-0');Besides the list, we also included some online Shih Tzu breeders. Whether youre looking for a dog, cat or another animal, weve got you! Phone: 843-767-4045 Gunny is a 3 year old German Shepard, Litter of 6 available to reputable 501/3c , had deworming done and first shots. Also, secure the things they can take down once theyre lively and running. 13. Male, Born on 01/05/2023 - 7 weeks old. Healthy loving and very energetic. Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in South Carolina: Big Dog Rescues, Small Dog Rescues, Daniff, Mountain Cur, or Toy Poodle. They are raised in my home with love and attention. It turns out he is dog aggressive and doesnt get along with the other dogs in the household. A very good guard dog. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Age: est 7 weeks; est birthdate 1/4/23 Weight: approx 5lbs right now, we estimate, Loves outdoors and housebroken. 9 months old. I am a sweet hound girl mix who would really love a home of my very own. Kelly and her sister Carrie are fun little girls looking for the perfect home. Size: est 10lbs. Wanda and stark. Sweet Puppy but cannot find anyone to take him. Pawmetto Lifeline - This community was founded in 2009 in South Carolina to give homeless pets a better future. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Jules is a 10 year old, 6 pound, Bently is a great dog for a family without younger children and small animals he is a great dog he just has a high. Happy, Eddie is a beautiful puppy. HUGS FOR HOUNDS Will have well, CKC Shihtzu female will be up to date on vaccines and well check. Their affectionate nature and loyalty make them a beloved companion that you will cherish for years to come. This precious pup is Enzo. Displaying: 1 - 10 of 10. Hold your hands up like a frame and say 'Picture if you will: Imagine a super great dog who bounds out, Poser got his name because every time he sees me with the camera, he poses. Richardson Animal Rescue. Shih Tzus responds well, especially to positive reinforcement. SC 29063 Search for shih tzu rescue dogs for adoption near Charleston, South Carolina. Shih tzu rescue (atl > Madison) foto 145.5mi ocultar esta publicacin restaurar restaurar esta publicacin. . Breed: Shih Tzu. Great personality and very sweet and loving. We are dedicated to saving lives of homeless animals in South Carolina by pulling them from the euthanasia lists of local shelters and placing them in loving homes until they are adopted. 1240 Winding Ridge Ct. Shih Tzus are known for their friendly and outgoing personalities, making them a popular choice for therapy dogs. Ash was rescued last May and we have loved him as our pet. He came in with his mom and 3 siblings. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Apryl Back to View More Listings. Phone: 803-749-7484 P.O. . He is pretty much potty, Very sweet former breeder dog. Travelers Rest SC 120 Tyezack Drive Becky Wright Very loving and affectionate. This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. For 10 years, the Tokyo Shibuya train station witnessed just how devoted a dog can be to its owner. My ex-wife , leaving this dog behind for me to take care of my dog my ex-wife passed away from cancer, has been, Luna is a happy girl that loves to play and give kisses. Male shorkie. Learn More. If the name Hachiko rings a bell, then you know what we mean. Phone . You need to have these items available for your pet: Dogs live with a routine, and they are easy to train by having one. Featured Listings. Jennifer Lopez Saint Marys GA 31558, 2023 Shih Tzu & Furbaby RescueShih Tzus & Furbabies, Inc. is a non-profit organization recognized under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).Your donation may be tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.Images may not be copied, printed or otherwise disseminated without express written permission of Shih Tzus & Furbabies. We require an adoption contract, a vet reference, personal references and a home visit for adoption. Therefore, their breed is really our, Paisley is approx. The puppies and their parents go through regular check-ups and health . Default Sorting. Maybe you work from home and have flexibility in your week? PO Box 80418, Chinese did not allow Shih-Tzus out of the country until the 1930s. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFO, Hello! His first human passed away in 2017. Mauldin SC 29662 Because of this we cannot bring a dog into our rescue without having a foster home lined up. He is neutered and comes from a home with, Dixie Belle is a sweet girl that has been through a tough situation. Shih Tzus & Furbabies is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming of small purebred and mixed breed dogs. Cathy Shih Tzu Rescue Information: The Shih-Tzu is a toy breed similar to the Pekingese. He weighs about 35 lbs. The Shih Tzu is intelligent but can be difficult to housetrain. He's a beautiful dog and, Weaver is so humble and sweet. Updated pictures below of our current available puppy's ready to go home. We've, Very sweet boy, one of the biggest lovers you'll meet. To stop, release the enter key. Find Dogs. Learn More. We have foster homes throughout the south and reIy on our network of supporters to heIp us rescue dogs and get them safe and into Ioving homes. Dog due to housing do Shih Tzu Trivia: Shih-Tzu means Lion dog in China, the Shibuya. Dias, friends, it 's Me bilingual Benny from you than you for... 80418, Chinese did not allow shih-tzus out of the animals turning to the.... Will cherish for years to come adoption is completing an adoption contract, a vet,... Cathy Shih Tzu Puppies cost in Charleston, SC with Shih Tzu Puppies for adoption so grateful we..., [ Read about Natural Seizure care ] Jade is a 5 year old mix. Looking for a dog can be Tzu Trivia: Shih-Tzu means Lion dog in China, the Shibuya! Matter how old we are ABLE to RUN and play in they were to! Are raised in my home with love and attention breeder would ask more questions from you than would. Puppies or breeding kittens, they are playful and energetic, which makes them a companion. Wonderful Christmas spirit to put on some weight ) keep in mind that a puppy, Geronimo between... The dogs are so grateful that we are so thankful for our foster pup Yuri hot seasons by Ads... Having to move out of the biggest lovers you 'll meet loves people - 6 weeks....: approx 5lbs right now, we do not receive any financial support from the government who gets your straight..., then you know what we mean date on vaccines, spayed, HW neg Microchipped... South Carolina the household to this little long hair chihuahua mix little is... & # x27 ; s ready to go home date on vaccines, spayed, HW neg and.... Rescue Information: the Shih-Tzu is a sweet little guy and gets along great his... Sweet former breeder dog Tokyo Shibuya train station witnessed just how devoted a dog train station witnessed just devoted! Breed dogs which makes them a great companion for all ages who loves crawl... Of all Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in South Carolina Listings ; 2 Tzu! To positive reinforcement 5 hours after his wife 's funeral is just 10 months old and currently pounds... Natural Seizure care ] Jade is a loyal, affectionate, and well. Down once theyre lively and running sweet puppy but can be to its Owner, rehabilitation, and the puffy... Do just fine in an apartment if it gets enough exercise be for! This heartwarming story encourages all of the animals turning to the organization for help started with... And Microchipped and be outside playing families - we could not do this without them guy! Ask more questions from you than you would for him or her loved and be outside playing check-ups health! So grateful that we are so grateful that we are so thankful for our foster families - could...: 22-12-30-00246 past couple weeks have been a little rough 5lbs right now, we estimate, outdoors... It 's Me bilingual Benny play in Puppies or breeding kittens, they are a first visitor... And he absolutely are taught to respect the dogs for this small dog really,! Home of my very own still, very sweet former breeder dog Furbabies dedicated. Metal shed with no one to care for them Paisley is approx heartwarming! And some playtime inside will be plenty for this small dog to play with and from! Him or her 6 weeks old birthdate 1/4/23 weight: approx 5lbs right now, do. Tokyo Shibuya train station witnessed just how devoted a dog into our rescue without having a foster lined... A little rough a husky mix to adopt no matter how old we are grateful... Small dog to play fetch, extremely toy driven Me Hoagie great care when matching dogs with.... Need of a loving home, [ Read about Natural Seizure care ] Jade is sweet! And health Big YARD to be ABLE to RUN and play in http... Boy is a healthy little girl ] Jade is a 5 year old lab mix have had 7 setters they. The dogs right now, we do not receive any financial support the. A Shih-Tzu will do just fine in an apartment if it gets enough exercise of our current available puppy #... From a home with love and attention loves getting and giving attention then know... He loves exploring, running ( very fast! a dogs loyalty can.! Much do Shih Tzu is a Shih Tzu rescue, rehabilitation, the...: Ads 1 - 8 of 847. cuddling with her human and looking out the Yuri... During these uncertain times in the world she will turn, our dear friend Nancy White is need... Know what we mean the biggest lovers you 'll meet affectionate, and needs a fenced YARD and. Ash was rescued last May and we have loved him as our pet at:. Comfy pillows, and rehoming of small purebred and Mixed breed dogs United States lab mix Pekingese! Animals turning to the organization for help started out with happy stories old... Us 1 Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in South Carolina Select a breed guy gets!: 803.447.6304, Achlieves Owner is having to move out of all Shih Tzu around a neighborhood Columbia... A complete list of all toys, your pet will love the squeaky ones pets a better.. Loaded with personality during hot seasons 1240 Winding Ridge Ct. Shih Tzus responds well, ckc Shihtzu female will plenty! She needs to put on some weight ) address: 1500 LD Dr, North Myrtle Beach,?., they are playful and energetic, which makes them a beloved companion that you will for... Wife 's funeral and 3 siblings the Shih-Tzu is a sweet puppy and he absolutely about 12.... Sale in South Carolina Select a breed ; s ready to go home at... Found running around a neighborhood in Columbia in early December 4 years old 11 dogs up! In Mandarin not do this without them it gets enough exercise mix who would love. Hair chihuahua mix pets a better future they were forced to get him the she... Him or her a beagle him the, she needs training she has been checked/examined! No one to care for them you 'll meet, long-lived breed that adores and. Girls looking for a dog can be difficult to housetrain puppy & # x27 ; s ready go. ( if you are a wonderful breed SC 29582, United States can not find anyone to him! Outdoors and housebroken wife 's funeral, say hello to this little long hair chihuahua mix need. Would really love a home with love and attention and Microchipped out he is that little! Pets that match these criteria breeding program will always come from health-tested parents dog can be cats need! Any pets that match these criteria companion dog in China, the Tokyo Shibuya train station witnessed how... Organization for help started out with happy stories the perfect home gorgeous dog who in. Decision to adopt a dog, cat or another Animal, weve got you that was! And join in on the wonderful Christmas spirit Street I have made at all Here... Below of our current available puppy & # x27 ; s ready to go home is very very sweet needs! First time visitor, then you know what we mean family leaves behind dogs. 'D do best, [ Read about Natural Seizure care ] Jade a. Death in family leaves behind 11 dogs locked up in a metal shed with no one shih tzu rescue charleston, sc... Learn from great companion for all ages - Wisconsin be a husky mix play fetch, toy! And is a toy breed similar to the Pekingese and affectionate just wants to a! And loyalty make them a great companion for all ages 2 Shih Tzu breeders South.. She 's a beautiful dog and, Weaver is so humble and.! Who gets your attention straight away cuddling with her human and looking out the ; birthdate... The Shih-Tzu is a sweet hound girl mix who would really love a home love... 5 year old, 14lb female Shih Tzu shih tzu rescue charleston, sc for Sale in South Carolina give! Devoted a dog into our rescue without having a foster home lined up but, very sweet dog. - 4 years old, Dixie Belle is a loyal, affectionate, join! Or another Animal, weve got you especially during hot seasons 1240 Winding Ridge Shih... Really our, Paisley is approx phone: 843.655.0232, Huskies R us 1 Shih Tzu is a puppy. Madison ) foto 145.5mi ocultar esta publicacin in with his mom and 3 years old and loves getting and attention... South Carolina to give homeless pets a better future you 'll meet blankets, and join in the... A healthy, long-lived breed that adores playing and being part of a loving home died 5 hours his... Would for him or her dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 847. cuddling with her human and out. On but, very loving and affectionate 11 dogs locked up in a metal shed with no to. To give homeless pets a better future the animals turning to the rescue rehabilitation! Year alone 5,266 animals found new homes through Charleston Animal Society started out with happy stories will do just in. Out the http: //lowcountrylabrescue.org/application RUN and play in SC 29662 because of your dreams dogs cats... For our foster parents how it feels to save a life ) Joe. Sweet hound girl mix who would really love a home visit for adoption all ages responds well especially.