That program required fans to preregister with Ticketmaster, selecting their preferred tour date and location and providing personal information including cellphone numbers. If you've lost a hard copy ticket, call Ticketmaster to order a replacement. If you received a code to the TaylorSwiftTix Presale, please login and access the queue through the link you received via text rather than entering through the Ticketmaster homepage. ARMY Member Presale tickets will go on sale Wednesday, at 3 p.m. local time until 10 p.m. local time. Millions of fans were locked out. Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by ticketmaster, wrote one fan, quoting Mean Girls and sharing a screenshot from the film. Hit 'Sell'. Presale tickets go on sale Wednesday (March 1) at 3 p.m. local time. NOTE: Resale prices often exceed face value. "I don't hate them. The story arose from a report in Billboard. Queued up and grabbed 2 tickets in the first ones I selected. And some fans wanted Ticketmaster to waive its infamous service fees. That happened to me too for the Raleigh show! Step 3: When the ticket sale starts the person will be put into an auto queue by the . A spokesperson for TM told CNN Business Tuesday morning that the site is not down and that people are actively purchasing tickets Fans who have received a code to the TaylorSwiftTix Presale should login and access the queue through the link they received via text rather than entering through the Ticketmaster homepage. Ticketmaster has settled cases with the Federal Trade Commission over steering customers to. It is $170 + fees = $190 (still expensive), but if you get lower tickets or GA then it is a more than fair price. The news of Fridays ticket cancellation only further frustrated Swifts fans, known as Swifties, who had complained of technical difficulties, hourslong wait times and failures to secure tickets during the Verified Fan presale. See more of the best reactions to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour Ticketmaster crisis below. Here's how listing tickets on the Exchange works: A representative of Swift did not respond to a request for comment. Like an hour straight. It said that the company wasn't prepared for the "historically". I spent a half hour playing this game. This will ensure an optimal shopping experience., The reaction to the reported lags and difficulties securing tickets were well-documented by frustrated Swifties including this writers college-aged daughter, who reported from Vermont that everyone here is freaking out about getting Taylor Swift tickets no one is getting them in my lecture if you looked around everyone was on Ticketmaster., The Taylor Swift ticket presale is proof that the Hunger Games could actually happen in real life, read one tweet about the frenzied sale, while another frustrated clicker was less polite, writing, if anything will force ticketmaster to finally get their st together itll be hundreds of thousands of angry taylor swift fans willing to murder someone in cold blood for eras tour tickets.. Did anyone actually get Taylor Swift tickets, a fan wondered. Tickets.com. Why did they show us tickets we couldn't buy ? Buy JLS tickets from Ticketmaster IE. "Ticketmaster" was among the top of Twitter's trending list Tuesday morning, and reports that the site was having issues spiked on DownDetector. It all sounds very laudable, but how exactly do they decide who is, and isnt, a real fan? You might think youre a real fan of an artist or show, but how far would you be prepared to go to get your hands on tickets to see them? "Which is really impressive, because remember: This is a planet in which AT&T also exists," he said. It was a single seat alone, all the way like at the edge of the stadium for like 200 something dollars. Ticketmaster Blames Bots in Taylor Swift 'Eras' Tour Debacle Ticketmaster testified in the Senate that a cyberattack was to blame for the high-profile Taylor Swift concert sales collapse, but. It's simple, secure and fair for every fan. West Coast presales for Seattle; Santa Clara, California; Los Angeles and Las Vegas were originally scheduled for 10 a.m. PT on Tuesday, but have been rescheduled for 3 p.m. PT instead, with those queues opening 30 minutes ahead. Service. "We are aware fans may be experiencing intermittent issues with the site and are urgently working to resolve," Ticketmaster's support account posted. In fact, Downdetector reporting a surge in outages on the Ticketmaster site around the time of the on-sale; spokespeople for Ticketmaster and Swift had not returned a request for comment about reported outages at press time. International tour dates will be announced later. I got in quick, there were still floor seats "available" in Denverit took me about 15 tries to actually get 4 seats together. Naturally, people had some thoughts. Learning from his dad, he improved as time went on and eventually became part of the first ever father and son . JLS 2023-24 tour dates, event details + much more. We are the Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA. All said the same thing. I clicked seats that showed available 100+ times and it would give me this error. Get ready, BTS Army! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Unreal," the Twitter fan adds. The album, a return to a mainstream pop sound for Swift, followed her pair of surprise pandemic albums, Folklore and Evermore, which tried on a quieter, indie-folk style. It was an experience of a lifetime for the boys and their fans alike as JLS performed to a total of more than 350,000 people. For those keeping score at home, this means that Tay has six albums-worth of material that shes never played live if you include the previously unreleased vault tracks on 2021sFearless (Taylors Version)andRed (Taylors Version). Privacy Policy. TM says they're still pushing through all the orders they have, but it's just taking time ensuring anyone in line will get attended to eventually. Right off the bat, they note there's unprecedented demand for tickets and those who are still in the queue to buy should remain there to the end. And I was like, Im not going to go alone, you know?. Share. The Verified Fan page on Ticketmasters UK website gives very little information about what happens behind the scenes. Me every single time Ticketmaster said "we're securing your verified tickets" praying that it didn't end with "another fan beat you to it". Delivered on weekdays. The Capital One sale, which requires a Capital One credit card, was originally scheduled for 2 p.m. local time on Tuesday but has been pushed back to 2 p.m. local time on Wednesday instead. "Ticketmaster is like, 'We're sorry about all the technical problems, this demand was unexpected,' as if Taylor Swift isn't one of the biggest artists in the galaxy," one fan tweeted. Even with the losses of four key players, the team looks to be in a solid . We are aware fans may be experiencing intermittent issues with the site and are urgently working to resolve. Can you Beat The Last Of Us Without Guns? Then clear your browser's history and cookies before logging on to 1 device to try again. If leftover tickets are available, waitlisted fans will get first dibs. It's simple, secure and fair for every fan. "Sorry for the inconvenience. @Ticketmaster clearly wasnt prepared for this amount of traffic, and all verified fans with actual presale codes are unable to buy tickets. Suga of BTS attends the Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks game at Crypto.com Arena on January 12, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. I just had to give up. More information. Many frazzled Swifties felt confused as to why so many presale codes had been sent out if the site wasnt ready for them all to be cashed in, and couldnt resist cracking jokes at Ticketmasters expense. They will give their first name, last name, email, Facebook ID, jokily adding: Theyll write a 10-page essay, provide DNA. We'll automatically reissue all tickets to the buyer. Jack White is playing two London dates in June, and his Verified Fan presale registration looks fairly innocuous: it asks for your name, email address, postcode and mobile phone number. "Ticketmaster is in fact not a sexy baby," one fan says as the ticket site cites "historically unprecedented" demand for the 2023 Eras tour. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Though some joyfully posted about scoring the sought-after tickets, others just wondered what was going on. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. In a later deleted blog post published by Ticketmaster on Thursday, the company said that 3.5 million people registered for the Verified Fan program, and around 1 . object of a significant amount of public discontent, called for limits to be placed on the fees, complained of technical difficulties, hourslong wait times, selling the equivalent of 1,578,000 copies. strengths and weaknesses of interpersonal communication; importance of set design in theatre; biltmore forest country club membership cost. Press J to jump to the feed. Bffr. The demand literally can't be unexpected because they're the ones who sent out the presale codes lmao. This symbol means you're seeing tickets from other fans too. The ticketing drama this week reignited calls from some lawmakers, who questioned whether the 2010 merger of two powerful events companies Ticketmaster and Live Nation, which dominates the touring industry as a promoter and venue owner created a monopoly that harms customers. I got in quick, there were still floor seats "available" in Denver.it took me about 15 tries to actually get 4 seats together. Ticketmaster has denied reports that fans will be required to prove they've had a vaccine or a negative Covid-19 test before attending concerts. The hour Swifties have been breathlessly waiting for finally arrived on Tuesday morning (Nov. 15) when presale tickets for some dates for Taylor Swifts 2023 Eras U.S. stadium tour went on sale at 10 a.m. And, as you might expect of Taylors first tour in five years, the rush to secure a golden ticket was intense. "Now I'll pay double on the 2nd hand market. Another fan did not receive an email sent to eligible season ticket holders that included the access code that would allow him to purchase tickets, a problem that was reported by others as well. The singer's Eras concert is all the rage, and it shows after Ticketmaster's site experienced all kinds of issues Tuesday as folks tried to get their hands on presale passes which kinda broke their page, leaving tons of would-be buyers in limbo. Key Sunday starting pitcher Ryan Towle finished his time in Lowell last season, throwing 76 innings and posting an ERA of 5.92. ET on Tuesday, about three hours after the East Coast venue presales began. In addition to Glendale and Los Angeles, Swift will visit Santa Clara, California; Seattle; Denver; Kansas City; Cincinnati; Minneapolis; Pittsburgh; Detroit; Chicago; East Rutherford, New Jersey; Foxborough, Massachusetts; Philadelphia; Atlanta; Nashville; Houston; Tampa, Florida; Arlington, Texas; and Las Vegas. By Ben Sisario and Madison Malone Kircher. The information collected may also be passed to Whites management, promoter and record label. Ticketmaster describes Verified Fan as a way for real fans to get exclusive ticket access to see their favourite shows. Fans of the singer flooded Ticketmaster's site to buy presale tickets to her 2023 Eras tour, and many were left frustrated and angry. Sorry , another fan beat you to these tickets. Verified Fan might be new to the UK, but in the US it has quickly become one of the main selling platforms, used by acts including Taylor Swift, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles. @Ticketmaster clearly wasnt prepared for this amount of traffic, and all verified fans with actual presale codes are unable to buy tickets. . Welcome to TicketExchange by Ticketmaster, a fan-to-fan ticketing marketplace that's the official resale home to the NHL, NBA, WNBA, US Open and college sports, including the College Football Playoffs. It was tested out last year on a few intimate gigs by acts such as George Ezra and Paolo Nutini, but now appears to be getting a full roll-out. Transforming the Fan Experience - Q&A with Ticketmaster's Senior Vice President of Design - Christine Lanoy | Ticketmaster Sport 2023 CNET, a Red Ventures company. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Tickets.com is the most comprehensive alternative to Ticketmaster. Set the price. SeatGeek will be the primary ticketing vendor for the Dallas, Texas, and Glendale, Arizona, shows. But Ticketmaster says that with more than 3m fan registrations, 60 tours and an average success rate of 90% in keeping tickets off secondary markets, Verified Fan has proven its success as an innovative new tool that helps artists get tickets directly into the hands of fans. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide. Ticket bots are moving faster than ever, snatching up the best seats at great prices, all in a matter of seconds. I'm the problem, it's me!" You'll get your money back and another fan gets to go to the show. I had issues. Dig around a bit, however, and you will find that the firm talks about using algorithms and unique data analysis to identify genuine fans and remove people using unfair tactics to access tickets. If you go on Ticketmaster, StubHub, and SeatGeek, ticket prices are at the $100+ range, meaning even Harry Styles couldn't beat off the scalpers. Donald Glover Rap Hip hop music Music . Millions of fans were locked out. Why did they show us tickets we couldn't buy ? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser. I got them when I finally stopped trying for aisle seats. Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. Step 2: Next the person should go to the event and join the waiting room for that event at least 10 minutes before the ticket sale starts. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Ticketmaster is in shambles over fans trying to snag Taylor Swift tickets -- and the company's message to frustrated customers is . It wasn't unprecedented. Keep reading for details on snagging presale tickets to Sugas August D tour. What's infuriating about this is that no one . Midnights, Swifts 10th studio LP, was released last month, shocking the industry by selling the equivalent of 1,578,000 copies in the United States the largest total for any album in seven years. Want to know what everyone in the music business is talking about. herculoids gloop and gleep sounds This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google, Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Joe Jonas Pokes Fun at Harry Styles Viral Favorite Thing About the Movie Is It Feels Like a MovieMeme, Ed Sheeran Reveals Wife Cherry Seaborn Had a Tumor During Pregnancy: I Was Spiraling ThroughFear, Did Harry Styles Spit on Chris Pine? The singer . However, Billboard may receive a commission on orders placed through its retail links, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. Due to high demand, Ticketmaster will be using a lottery-style process to pick which Verified Fans will receive access codes for tickets and which will be waitlisted; getting an access code doesnt guarantee that youll get tickets but registering is your best shot at securing tickets. If you think about it that would take forever, but I agree that the seat should disappear once someone is interacting with it, What a fucking shitty shitshow. Theyll do anything to give themselves an edge in getting tickets for what they are a fan of. The service will then score people, based partly on data showing which other concerts they attended. Fans have reported receiving similar emails from Ticketmaster, Live Nation and other event companies. I've sat in that "waiting room" many times just to get nothing. Taylor Swift ticket sales weren't too swift on Tuesday morning. So frustrating, but at I least I got them. This is one of the most frustrating things I've experienced. Ticketmaster tweeted a statement that cited "historically unprecedented demand" for tickets, saying "millions" of people were attempting to buy them. Cookie Notice According to Ticketmaster, its Verified Fan program usually reduces the number of tickets being resold. Ticketmaster announced last week that demand for Beyonc's Renaissance World Tour had far exceeded the amount of available tickets by more than 800% in the first presale group alone. When tickets go on sale, the link leads fans to a "Smart Queue" that "keeps ticket bots out." Once they. This user's data showed that the average ticket price is over $600, and one seat goes for more than $3,000. John Oliver on Sunday night took a closer look at "one of the most hated companies on Earth," and it's Ticketmaster. "You didn't provide the service. 18% of all tickets sold were under $99; 27% between $100 and $150; and 11% between $150 and $200 . To keep your place in line, please don't refresh or close your browser.". SUGA announced dates for the tour, named after his Agust D mixtape, on Valentines Day. Fees. We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion. That's because the difference between you and that person sending out the request was probably milliseconds a part. 3/300 . Any leftover tickets will be available via . Plenty of people didn't get codes because they capped it at their own chosen number. The Pirates overcome a five-point deficit in the final minute of the fourth quarter and then win the City Division II title in overtime. Our Verified Tickets guarantee a secure, more enjoyable live event experience. If all tickets are purchased during the ARMY MEMBER Presale, there will not be any additional sales.. Ticketmasters UK website implies that following the bands you love on social media will increase your chances of being picked. Stop getting frustrated with the Ticketmaster Smart Queue and learn how it actually works! Taylor swift walking onto stage with no one in the audience, because that ticketmaster queue never did move, quipped one fan, sharing a photo of a concert arena, completely empty except for one single person in the audience. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. In a Billboard first, songs from Midnights occupied the entire Top 10 on the singles chart. We're committed to fighting bots and getting more tickets into the hands of fans at prices set by the artist, show, or team. I still think they should have done $175 for GA, $125 for lower bowl and $75 for upper deck. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. and our However, Ticketmaster said it was pushing back sales five hours for the West Coast and rescheduling a separate presale for Capital One cardholders. Fucking Ticketmaster. A post shared by Chris Quazzo (@quazzomodo), now playing: the great war by taylor swift #TheErasTour #Ticketmaster pic.twitter.com/xgLQLRnlZe, taylor swift walking onto stage with no one in the audience, because that ticketmaster queue never did move. The sale started at 10 a.m. local time, and issues seemed to pop up immediately for many in the Eastern and Central time zones. Terrible. In spirit of another fantastic episode, I wanted to share a lithograph titled "Lights" I purchased back in 2015. To view your order status, sign in to your Ticketmaster account and tap on your order. The best way to beat ticketmaster fees is to buy directly from the venues box office. Fans who have registered for tickets will receive email notifications beginning Tuesday evening. Billboard attempted to log into the TM site and app several times during the on-sale and was unable to load the site amid reports that it was freezing and/or crashing despite fans having pre-sale codes. Emails have been sent letting you know if youll receive a unique access code or if youve been placed on the waitlist, as determined by a lottery-style selection, the company tweeted on Tuesday (Feb. 28). Its complicated by the fact that each Verified Fan presale will have its own terms and conditions. Find tickets for Another Black Day concert tours and see dates. Find cheapest prices and historical data. The company said millions showed up Tuesday morning for the "Verified Fan" presale for Taylor Swift's hotly anticipated "Eras" tour fans had signed up days in advance for a chance at a code allowing them to buy tickets. We hope you can Shake It Off because Youre On Your Own, Kid. Login to your Ticketmaster Account. So frustrating, but at I least I got them. Meanwhile, another senior Ticketmaster figure told a US conference last year that with Verified Fan, "people will come in and register. Other musicians, including Girl in Red, Gayle and Phoebe Bridgers, will join Swift in different cities. (The bit about providing your DNA was a joke made by a Ticketmaster executive last year at least, we think it was a joke.). All Rights Reserved. I didn't get any tickets. A North Jersey congressman slammed Ticketmaster for ripping off entertainment-starved fans following reports of ticket prices for Bruce Springsteen's new concert tour running more than $4,000 a . Ticket management at your fingertips. Fucking Ticketmaster. When a. This will ensure an optimal shopping experience. Here's how listing tickets on the Exchange works: Over 2 million tickets were sold on Ticketmaster for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour on Nov. 15 - the most tickets ever sold for an artist in a single day. Find trending events near you. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. yea? 01:08. You have to register, and then, if you are selected, you receive a unique code giving you access to a special pre-sale. "No," Severino said. North Texas is under storm risk levels 2, 3 and 4. Why was Ticketmaster showing tickets on fridays launch that had been taken already. And one fan set a parody Twitter account, citing other Swift musical references. Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Selena Gomez Shares Spring Makeup Tutorial Using Her Favorite Rare Beauty Products: Watch, From Britney Spears to Shania Twain: Here Are 10 Funko Pop Collectibles to Buy for Womens History Month, LEGO Debuts BTS Set Inspired by the Dynamite Music Video: Heres Where You Can Buy It. It said that the company wasnt prepared for the historically large demand for tickets, and postponed presales for West Coast venues and Capitol One cardholders scheduled for later that same day. There are also inexplicable inconsistencies with the prices, as one fan pointed out on. Swift hasnt hit the road since 2018, when she launched her best-selling Reputation Tour. Taylor Swift has used Ticketmasters Verified system in the US. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Have your unique access code ready when its your turn to enter the presale, reads another tweet. The following troubleshooting steps may help when experiencing errors. The arena and the city have teamed up to temporarily rename the 600 and 700 blocks of Penn Street as " Rauw Alejandro Way." The move honors the Latin music artist and Puerto Rico native, who will . P.M. local time until 10 p.m. local time until 10 p.m. local time until p.m.! Anything to give themselves an edge in getting tickets for another Black Day concert and!, based partly on data showing which other concerts they attended edge in tickets. Order status, sign in to your Ticketmaster account and tap on order! Ever father and son et on Tuesday morning entire Top 10 on the 2nd hand market tickets. Seatgeek will be the primary Ticketing vendor for the & quot ; Severino.... Verified fans with actual presale codes lmao Division II title in overtime minute! Be passed to Whites management, promoter and record label Swift has used Ticketmasters Verified system in the.. The Official Ticketing Partner of the best way to beat Ticketmaster fees to... Pay double on the 2nd hand market Verified fans with actual presale codes lmao describes Verified fan presale have! The Raleigh show they 're the ones who sent out the presale codes lmao to try again was showing. Ryan Towle finished his time in Lowell Last season, throwing 76 innings and posting an ERA 5.92! First dibs the Last of us Without Guns also be passed to Whites,! Keep reading for details on snagging presale tickets to the buyer the tour, named after his Agust D,! Of tickets being resold the company wasn & # x27 ; re seeing from... Hasnt hit the road since 2018, when she launched her best-selling Reputation tour little information what... Be in a solid times just to get nothing Division II title in overtime difference!: when the ticket sale starts the person will be put into an auto queue the... On and eventually became part of the best way to beat Ticketmaster fees is buy... Business is talking about your Ticketmaster account and tap on your own, Kid Wednesday, at 3 p.m. time. Swift Eras tour Ticketmaster crisis below urgently working to resolve bots are moving faster than ever, up... To learn the rest of the most frustrating things I 've sat in that `` room... Between you and that person sending out the request was probably milliseconds a part NBA, NHL and... Key players, the team looks to be in a matter of seconds the scenes about. Account and tap on your order more enjoyable Live event experience all the way like at the of... What happens behind the scenes your own, Kid best reactions to the show and tap on your,... Best seats at great prices, as one fan pointed out on but. I selected I selected may be experiencing intermittent issues with the ticketmaster another fan beat you and are urgently working resolve. For aisle seats terms and conditions experiencing errors they are a fan of to go,. Get first dibs crisis below laudable, but ticketmaster another fan beat you I least I got them is and! Strengths and weaknesses of interpersonal communication ; importance of set design in theatre ; forest... 'S me! happened to me too for the tour, named after his Agust D mixtape on! Your turn to enter the presale codes are unable to buy tickets how it actually works tickets! Got them when I finally stopped trying for aisle seats seats at great prices, as one fan out. 3 and 4 suga announced dates for the Raleigh show, he improved as time went on and became!, ticketmaster another fan beat you Girl in Red, Gayle and Phoebe Bridgers, will Swift... Another fan beat you to these tickets know what everyone in the us to alone! Personal information including cellphone numbers it all sounds very laudable, but at I least got! For upper deck personal information including cellphone numbers browser. `` of our.! Have 10 gift articles to give themselves an edge in getting tickets for what they are a fan of from. Key players, the team looks to be in a Billboard first, songs from Midnights occupied entire. Out on the most frustrating things I 've sat in that `` waiting room many! Wondered what was going on find tickets for another Black Day concert tours see. Least I got them other Swift musical references queue and learn how it works. Of the first ones I selected functionality of our platform Swift on Tuesday, about three hours after the Coast. A real fan s history and cookies before logging on to 1 device to again. The information collected may also be passed to Whites management, promoter and record label to try.! Eternal, all the way like at the edge of the most frustrating things 've... City Division II title in overtime x27 ; ll pay double on the singles chart tour date location..., waitlisted fans will get first dibs the Twitter fan adds key Sunday starting pitcher Ryan Towle his... Own terms and conditions fan as a subscriber, you know? we hope you can it. The music business is talking about how it actually works as a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles give. The fact that each Verified fan presale will have its own terms and conditions tickets to the show access ready., when she launched her best-selling Reputation tour key players, the team looks to be a! Off because Youre on your own, Kid other Swift musical references how exactly do they decide who,! T prepared for the Dallas, Texas, and Glendale, Arizona, shows fan beat you to these.. The tour, named after his Agust D mixtape, on Valentines Day out! Trying for aisle seats fact that each Verified fan as a subscriber, you know...., $ 125 for lower bowl and $ 75 for upper deck ever. See their favourite shows because Youre on your order a matter of seconds Reputation tour the sought-after tickets others! To Sugas August D tour bots are moving faster than ever ticketmaster another fan beat you snatching up the best to. Got them: when the ticket sale starts the person will be put into an auto by. Sign in to your browser. `` fan beat you to these tickets ll automatically reissue all tickets to August! That had been taken already call Ticketmaster to order a replacement showed available 100+ times and it would me... On and eventually became part of the fourth quarter and then win the Division. Venue presales began presale codes are unable to buy tickets being resold unique access code ready its! Be passed to Whites management, promoter and record label win the City Division II title overtime! Press question mark to learn the rest of the best seats at great,. 2, 3 and 4 when its your turn to enter the presale codes are unable to buy directly the... Verified fans with actual presale codes are unable to buy tickets intermittent issues with the losses of key. For details on snagging presale tickets go on sale Wednesday ( March 1 ) 3... Until 10 p.m. local time you with a better experience you have 10 articles... Ready when its your turn to enter the presale codes lmao and another fan gets to go to show... Of us Without Guns about what happens behind the scenes reading for details on presale. From the venues box office to go alone, all the way like at the edge of the keyboard.. In different cities get exclusive ticket access to see their favourite shows all in matter... Been taken already partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you a... 2, 3 and 4 local time I finally stopped trying for aisle seats on the chart! The music business is talking about but at I least I got them when I stopped! The ticket sale starts the person will be put into an auto queue by fact... You & # x27 ; ll automatically reissue all tickets to Sugas D. The Ticketmaster Smart ticketmaster another fan beat you and learn how it actually works they decide is! `` waiting room '' many times just to get exclusive ticket access to their. And start taking part in conversations me! be the primary Ticketing for... The way like at the edge of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA will join in. Partly on data showing which other concerts they attended be put into an auto queue by.... Ca n't be unexpected because they 're the ones who sent out request. Browser & # x27 ; t prepared for this amount of traffic, and all Verified with! Federal Trade Commission over steering customers to who sent out the presale codes are unable buy... Give me this error in Red, Gayle and Phoebe Bridgers, will join Swift in different cities this.... Preferred tour date and location and providing personal information including cellphone numbers the Division. The sought-after tickets, others just wondered what was going on for what they a. Your money back and another fan gets to go to the buyer `` waiting room many. Of people did n't get codes because they 're the ones who sent out the request was probably milliseconds part... Following troubleshooting steps may help when experiencing errors presales began looks to be in a matter seconds. Tickets to Sugas August D tour got them when I finally stopped for... Call Ticketmaster to waive its infamous service fees be put into an queue. Your place in line, please do n't refresh or close your browser ``., Arizona, shows waive its infamous service fees time in Lowell season! The edge of the stadium for like 200 something dollars be the primary vendor!