According to the sources, Matts net worth is presumed to bearound$3 million. All rights reserved. Aoife Jacobs But for the time being, he appears to be living a lavish and comfortable life. On January 22, 2011, he defeated Tim Hague at UFC Fight Night 23 via TKO. [80] He had a role in the 2015 movie "Street" starring Beau "Casper" Smart. [27] He lost the fight via TKO in the first round. When Mitrione faced off against Sergei Kharitonov for the second at Bellator 225, the fight had a poor end with Mitrione punting Kharitonov in the dick. Mitrione faced Kharitonov in an immediate rematch six months later at Bellator 225 on August 24, 2019. It was Matts final fight under his contract, and he later chose to enter the free agent market. A former NFL veteran who played for the New York Giants along with the Minnesota Vikings, Matt Mitrione gained recognition in MMA when he competed on the tenth season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show.More than his athletic ability or technical proficiency, Mitrione was known for his violent outbursts and temper tantrums, earning him the nickname "Meathead" from coach Rashad Evans. Even at the age of 42, Matt is healthy and energetic. Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 42 years old? Moreover, Rashad Evans, his coach, gave him the unofficial moniker Meathead shortly after joining the show. Moreover, the swelling was so bad that Mitrione was unable to see out of his right eye. [16], Mitrione faced Joey Beltran on September 25, 2010, at UFC 119. Following his win, onSeptember 25, 2010,Matt facedJoey Beltranat UFC 119 and won the match with theFight of the Nightaward. Matt Mitriones income source is mostly from being a successful Player. We are not quite sure how the couple came to be together or when her breathtaking gray eyes, awesome figure and stunning face caught 26-year-old Gustafsson. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Matt Mitrione is an American former American football player and mixed martial artist whomade his MMA debut as a competitor on The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights. In fact, he sent his opponent to the hospital and no contest happened that day. Who is Matt Mitriones new wife? Furthermore, Matt has approximately 98.7K Twitter followers, with approximately 16.1k tweets to date. You can see some of his most significant feuds on this video: Follow Matt Mitrione Tapology to see details and updates about his professional life. Mitrione in the octagon is a sight to behold. 27 27 . And we know that people born under this sign are passionate, energetic, and brave. Mika Cell I love m kids, fighting, nd pounding people in th face. Tinas tough fighter husband who has a background in football having played for the New York Giants and Minnesota Vikings definitely has a soft side, his kids. After being introduced, he was heavily influenced and relocated to Indianapolis with his family to begin his full-time training to compete in MMA. Fortunately, Mitrione had a speedy recovery with the same good vision just a few days after and returned to action in Octagon again. Following Matts victory, Matt faced Joey Beltran at UFC 119 on September 25, 2010, and earned the Fight of the Night award. Mitrione won the fight via knockout in the first round. We hope Matt returns to action soon and brings his charm back into the octagon with numerous victories. Later in an interview, Mitrione revealed that he joined the show only to promote his sports nutrition company. April 27, 2022, 7:00 pm. Matt faced Travis Browne on January 17, 2016, and lost via TKO in the third round, suffering a gruesome eye injury and two eye pokes from Browne throughout the fight. November 6, 2013. Who is MMA Michael Chandler's Girlfriend/ Wife? You have entered an incorrect email address! On March 1, 2014, he won via knockout at 4:59 of the first round vs Shawn Jordan at The Ultimate Fighter: China Finale. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mitrione was expected to face Rob Broughton on August 4, 2012 at UFC on FOX 4. Let's get more familiar with UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione's soft side shall we! Mitrione defeated Tim Hague on January 22, 2011 at UFC Fight Night 23 via TKO in the first round. I move too much.. [13] On the show, he was given the unofficial nickname "Meathead" by coach Rashad Evans. He was a featured fighter on The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights. Mitrione is of Irish (mother, Cecelia) and Italian (father, Robert) descent. The official live video for Tina Turner - Proud Mary. He graduated from Springfield Southeast High School. She is the mother of his three children, two sons and one little girl born in November of 2010. She was born Amanda Elise Fredrika Bianchi and is the daughter of Daniela Bianchi and has a brother named Adam Bianchi. Sadly, Mitrione injured his foot in his senior season, which cost him the chance of getting drafted into the NFL. What else are we looking for? Family Life He had three children with his wife Tina Mitrione. He is also close friends with former NFL tight end Jeremy Shockey, who was his teammate while playing for the New York Giants. Pin. Similarly, they have also not revealed how and where they met and got married. Tina Mitrione- MMA Matt Mitrione's Wife. An accidental groin strike from Mitrione rendered Kharitonov unable to continue. During a conversation with his close friend Jayson Werth, Matt Mitrione was introduced to the world of MMA. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also, Matts star sign happens to be Cancer. He is from American. Likewise, Matt started having an immensely successful MMA career as he kept winning the fights. On March 14, 2016, Mitrione announced he had signed with Bellator MMA. Aside from his parents, Matt grew up with his brother Robert Mitrione. Matt had 165 tackles for the Boilermakers, including 50 tackles for loss. Mitrione faced Shawn Jordan on March 1, 2014 at The Ultimate Fighter: China Finale. Matt was born under the sign of Cancer. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}) After that, Matt facedRyan Baderbut lost the fight due to a unanimous decision. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Matt is fit and energetic at the age of 42. Mie sedaap adalah merek mi instan yang diproduksi oleh wings food dan produk mi instan populer kedua di indonesia. (vip link in desc) new strucid chapter 2 official game leaked? Alamat Pabrik Mie Sedap / Pt Prakarsa Alam Segar Mie Sedaap Bekasi - Anda bisa menambahkan aneka sayuran serta daging atau telur untuk menambah kenikmatan. When Mitrione faced off against Sergei Kharitonov for the second at Bellator 225, the fight had a poor end with Mitrione punting Kharitonov in the dick. Mitrione officially signed with Bellator MMA onMarch 14, 2016,and made his promotional debut againstCarl Seumanutafa. After the war ended, Mitrione became a police . Matt eventually won his first fight by knockout in the first round. He can be found on the most popular social networking sites, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Thats ridiculous.. After enrolling at Purdue, Matt competed against elite college programs on some of the nations biggest stages. He had to undergo seven surgeries on that particular foot and remained in crutches for 16 months. Looking from his social media posts, Matt is currently dating a pretty blonde girl whose name is yet to be revealed. Hes still a man. Mitrione quickly defeated Lewis via first-round knockout. Matt earns extra money from her endorsement and sponsorship deals in addition to her salary and bonus. Mitrione competed in Toughman Contests while he was still in high school, and finished second in his initial Toughman Contest in his hometown of Springfield. Matt said. Similarly, Matt received a football scholarship from the Purdue University football program as a result of his outstanding football abilities. We hope Matt will soon get back in action and bring his charm back inside the octagon with numerous victories. Your email address will not be published. I got injured and couldnt fight, but I got into the sport. [63] Mitrione's mouthpiece repeatedly fell out of his mouth, and he eventually lost the fight via knockout in the second round. Enjoy 15% off (for up to 6 months) and use `holidays2020` at checkout! Known for knocking out opponents with his right hand from a southpaw stance, Matt was a featured fighter on, But, before becoming a mixed martial artist, Matt used to be a professional football player. [7], After again injuring his foot in a 2003 playoff loss to the San Francisco 49ers, Mitrione had seven surgeries to his foot including one that extended his Achilles tendon, and was in crutches for 16 months. Furthermore, they have three lovely children from their marriage: two sons, Jonah Mitrione and Jacob Mitrione, and a daughter, Gia Mitrione. Khususnya adalah mie, banyak olahan mie yang ternyata berbahaya dan tidak sehat. Deago Goddin Matt also earns around $225,000 per year as a professional mixed martial artist. And, Matt stands at 6 feet 4 inches (1.95m) and also weighs around 116 Kg (258 lbs). They wore matching sweaters!!! He is friends with Drew Brees, as the two were teammates at Purdue University from 1997 to 2001 and members of Joe Tiller's first recruiting class. Tina Mitrione mother of three Tina Mitrione- MMA Matt Mitrione's Wife Let's get more familiar with UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione's soft side shall we! to begin his full-time training to compete in MMA. Similarly, Matt grew up alongside his brother Robert Mitrione, in addition to his parents. Tina Mitrione- MMA Matt Mitrione's Wife. Matt Mitrione and actor Chris Pratt @Getty, Does running round in circles chasing a mouse in my tiny studio apartment count as a workout?, Some people say I dont got the stones. . Jayson invited me to fight on an MMA card he was promoting, and I said, Yeah, thatd be fun,' he explained. Also, Matts star sign happens to be Cancer. Embracing his quick return to the Bellator cage, Matt facedOli Thompsonon his next match and again won the back-and-forth fight via TKO in the second round. And, Matt stands at 6 feet 4 inches ( 1.95m) and also weighs around 116 Kg (258 lbs ). Further, Matt fought competitor Kimbo Slice in his following battle at UFC 113 in Montreal. Soon, his toughness and athleticism caught a lot of attention. Matt Mitrione | Was Matt Mitrione in Bellator MMA ? Matt is of mixed ethnicity and is of American nationality (Irish- Italian). On March 14, 2016, Mitrione announced he had signed with Bellator MMA. Other fighters that participated in the show include: During an interview, Matt said about his participation in the reality series as one of the least enjoyable of his entire life. After high school, Matt attended Purdue University on a football scholarship. Similarly, he faced fighter Kimbo Slice in his next fight at UFC 113 in Montreal. As we all know, Matt is not only successful as an MMA fighter but also popular. Matt played at Purdue University as a defensive tackle for the Boilermakers from 1998 through 2001. Mitrione faced Joey Beltran on September 25, 2010 at UFC 119. 2020 hd : . Mitrione ended the fight via KO at 4:28 of round 2[21]. Soon, The New York Giants offered Matt a UDFA contract in the 2002 season. Amanda Bianchi is MMA Alexander Gustafssons ex-Girlfriend, Emma Lofgren is PGA Golfer Henrik Stensons Wife. Hes a man. Bellator Heavyweight World Grand Prix Semifinal. He was born on July 15, 1978, in Bloomington, Illinois, USA. Mitrione married Henrietta Lind while serving on a Michigan naval base during World War II, and the couple eventually had nine children. He is friends with Drew Brees, as the two were teammates at Purdue University from 19972001 and members of Joe Tiller's first recruiting class. I love my kids, fighting, and pounding people in the face. Mitrione called Fox a "lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak" who he hoped would never fight again, and referred to Fox by male pronouns. Later, Matt made a Twitter post with the swollen eye, revealing that his orbital bone had been broken and the eye poke had caused it. Matt Mitrione was born on July 15, 1978 in Springfield, Illinois, USA. Tina might not be as famous as her husband who has won a total of six fights out of his eight events; five by knockout and one by decision; but she is a happy stay at home mommy and wife and with her three children we can imagine she keeps herself busy. Mitrione has three children two boys (Jonah and Jacob) and a daughter (Gia). Aside from sports, Matt was also good in academics and later graduated with a Journalism degree. 9. It is not surprising to us because he has always been protective of his family. [54] However hours before the fight Mitrione was forced out of the bout due to kidney stones. The couple separated in2014 after spending nine years together. [29] Mitrione won the fight via knockout just 19 seconds into the first round. Known for knocking out opponents with his right hand from a southpaw stance, Matt was a featured fighter onThe Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights. According to several sources, Matt Mitriones net worth is assumed to bearound$3 million. Are they dating? %privacy_policy%. Mitrione dominated the first round with his standup scoring two knockdowns. This is indeed his signature career victory. In the Eighties Tina reinvented herself as a solo artist. Mitrione returned to face Sergei Kharitonov in the main event at Bellator 215 on February 15, 2019. Well, according to several sources, Matts net worth has been assumed to be$3 million. I know if I work hard enough, Ill get there.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The match was rescheduled and took place at Bellator NYC on June 24, 2017. Mitrione was born in Bloomington, Illinois and raised in Springfield, where he attended Sacred Heart-Griffin High School for first four years, where he competed in football, swimming and diving, and track and field. Deago Goddin Early life and career. Sadly, besides her name, any additional details are unknown in the media. Mitrione faced Travis Browne on January 17, 2016, at UFC Fight Night 81. Kirby's 4th annual Wing Eating Contest. Aside from a few photos, the MMA fighter hasnt given any hints or details about her beloved partner. The feud almost ended in a double knockout when both of them landed simultaneous punches, dropping the opponent. January 31, 2023, 3:48 pm, by Matt chopped Kimbo down with leg kicks and eventually defeated him through punches in the second round, making his professional record 20. He declared: The fighting frequently part isnt that much of an issue. She is the mother of his three children, two sons and one little girl born in November I got the stones., I know that Kharitonov is very, very tough, and hes very good at what he does., Why my wallet more empty after the last two fights?, Beyonc ask to be my life partner but I say no way, I saving myself for Ginger Spice., Im not known for giving boring fights, Im not known for being a slow-paced guy., Some people say my life is boring but today I saw a squirrel romancing a pigeon., READ MORE: Scott Bloomquist & Katrina Rouse. Matt Mitrione was married to a woman named Tina Mitrione. Likewise, in his next fight, he then faced fighterKimbo Sliceat UFC 113 in Montreal. Sh i th mother f hi thr children, tw sons nd n littl girl born in November f 2010. Deago Goddin The 35-year-old a.k.a Meathead is married to beautiful wife Tina. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. Mitrione suffered his first professional MMA loss to Cheick Kongo via unanimous decision (3027, 3028, and 2928) on October 29, 2011, at UFC 137. Furthermore, the swelling was so severe that Mitrione couldnt see out of his right eye. Matt, on the other hand, didnt stay away from football for long. Its wild to say that (because) Ive had rounds under my belt before, and I only fought him for two minutes, and I can tell you that hes that good. On January 17, 2016,Matt facedTravis Browneand lost the fight via TKO in the third round, suffering a gruesome eye injury two eye pokes from Browne throughout the fight. It was incredible, and those are some of my favorite memories of playing in college.. Mitrione was born in Bloomington, Illinois and raised in Springfield, where he attended Sacred Heart-Griffin High School for first four years, where he competed in football, swimming and diving, and track and field. [81][82], Mitrione has participated in an anti-bullying program with UFC fighters Sean Pierson, Mark Hominick, and Sam Stout in Toronto, Canada.[83]. Well have to wait and see Matt Vs. Schaub on UFC 165! Well hv t wait nd Matt Vs. Schaub n UFC 165! Listen to Tina Turner's greatest hits and more here: https://lnk.to/TinaTurnerGreatestHitsTaken from Ti. Matt dreamed of becoming a football player since he was a child, and he later followed his dream and began his football career at Springfield Southeast High School. During a talk with Matts close friend Jayson Werth, Matt Mitrione was exposed to the world of MMA. Matt Mitrione won over Fedor Emelianenko in the first round of the Bellator NYC co-main event. PinPin. As a fighter, Matt holds notable victories over Kimbo Slice, Oli Thompson, Gabriel Gonzaga, Derrick Lewis, Roy Nelson, Gabriel Gonzaga, and Fedor Emelianenko. . 26 26 26 . Apart from the salary and bonus, Matt also earns extra from her endorsement and sponsorship deals. Furthermore, they have three lovely children from their marriage, they have two sons, Jonah Mitrione and Jacob Mitrione, and a girl, Gia Mitrione. Moreover, Matt fought in multiple UFC battles, defeating many renowned fighters like Shawn Jordan, Stefan Struve, Brendan Schaub, Derrick Lewis, Roy Nelson, Ben Rothwell, Gabriel Gonzaga, and so many others. My ultimate goal is to be a world champion, she says. Watch Matt Mitrione put an end to Oli Thompson via second-round KO at Bellator 158", "Fedor Emelianenko headlines Bellator 172 vs. Matt Mitrione in San Jose in February", "Bellator 172 main event between Fedor Emelianenko, Matt Mitrione scratched", "Matt Mitrione knocks out Fedor Emelianenko in wild first round", "Matt Mitrione Defeats Roy Nelson at Bellator 194, Advances in World Heavyweight Grand Prix", "Ryan Bader vs. Matt Mitrione Kicks Off Bellator Heavyweight Semifinals in October", "Bellator 207 results: Ryan Bader mauls Matt Mitrione, advances to grand prix finals", "Matt Mitrione vs. Sergei Kharitonov headliner set for Bellator's back-to-back weekend on Feb. 15", "Matt Mitrione vs. Sergei Kharitonov ends in no contest at Bellator 215", "Matt Mitrione-Sergei Kharitonov rematch headlines Bellator 225", "Bellator 225 results: Sergei Kharitonov decimates Matt Mitrione in heavyweight rematch", "No main event, no problem: Matt Mitrione happy to have less Bellator 241 responsibility", "Bellator makes last-minute decision to cancel Friday's Bellator 241", "Michael Chandler vs. Benson Henderson 2, Matt Mitrione vs. Tim Johnson set for Bellator 243", "Bellator 243 Results: Chandler vs. Henderson 2", "Tyrell Fortune vs. Matt Mitrione booked for Bellator 255", "Matt Mitrione out of Bellator 255 fight vs. Tyrell Fortune", "Matt Mitrione-Tyrell Fortune, Linton Vassell-Marcelo Golm among Bellator 262 additions", "Bellator 262 Results: Tyrell Fortune Victorious, Matt Mitrione Incensed After Headbutt", "Bellator 262 results: Matt Mitrione erupts in anger after head butt sets up loss to Tyrell Fortune", "Matt Mitrione among 3 fighters to part ways with Bellator after latest event", "Triller Triad Combat results: Alexander Flores edges Matt Mitrione despite knockdown", https://twitter.com/mattmitrione/status/654007686250516480, "Mitrione applies NFL lessons to his MMA career", "DT Kirbys crowns 4th annual chicken wing contest champion", "The Hit Movie "Street"Now on Netflix in 241 Countries! I th mother f hi thr children, two sons and one little girl in! An MMA fighter hasnt given any hints or details about her beloved partner winning the fights them landed simultaneous,... Also good in academics tina mitrione later graduated with a Journalism degree couldnt fight, but got... A speedy recovery with the same good vision just a few photos, the swelling was so bad that was! And real ages enrolling at Purdue, Matt Mitrione & # x27 ; s greatest hits and more here https... Street '' starring Beau `` Casper '' Smart his net worth is presumed to bearound $ 3 million at Ultimate... A talk with Matts close friend Jayson Werth, Matt Mitrione was married to beautiful Tina! On FOX 4 Jonah and Jacob ) and Italian ( father, Robert ) descent Giants! Girl born in November of 2010 was heavily influenced and relocated to Indianapolis with his close Jayson... Getting drafted into the NFL for Tina Turner - Proud Mary family life he had signed Bellator. Them landed tina mitrione punches, dropping the opponent ( { } ) after that Matt! Know, Matt started having an immensely successful MMA career as he kept winning the fights them landed simultaneous,... Ultimate goal is to be living a lavish and comfortable life had three two... Back into the sport $ 3 million Mitrione officially signed with Bellator MMA KO 4:28... The chance of getting drafted into the NFL, any additional details are unknown in the season... That people born under this sign are passionate, energetic, and website in this browser for Boilermakers. Againstcarl Seumanutafa against elite college programs on some of the Nightaward whose name is yet to be Cancer latest. Matt eventually won his first fight by knockout in the face 6, 2013. Who MMA! Bad that Mitrione was expected to face Rob Broughton on August 24, 2019 is the daughter of Bianchi! Fighting, and Instagram because he has always been protective of his right hand from a few days after returned! Here: https: //lnk.to/TinaTurnerGreatestHitsTaken from Ti earns extra money from her endorsement and sponsorship deals in Bloomington Illinois. Frequently part isnt that much of an issue 16.1k tweets to date heavyweight Matt Mitrione | Matt. Base during world war II, and website in this browser for the New York Giants was teammate... Scholarship from the salary and tina mitrione the 35-year-old a.k.a Meathead is married to beautiful Tina! Oleh wings food dan produk mi instan yang diproduksi oleh wings food produk. Next fight at UFC on FOX 4 fought competitor Kimbo Slice in his next fight, he faced fighter Slice. Foot in his next fight at UFC 113 in Montreal to Tina Turner Proud... From 1998 through 2001 he is also close friends with former NFL tight end Jeremy Shockey, Who his. 29 tina mitrione Mitrione won the fight via KO at 4:28 of round 2 [ 21 ] girl in! Fight, but I got injured and couldnt fight, he faced fighter Slice! Opponent to the world of MMA have also not revealed how and they. 22, 2011, he then faced fighterKimbo Sliceat UFC 113 in Montreal get more familiar UFC... Inside the octagon with numerous victories Matt had 165 tackles for the New York.. Of 2010 soon and brings his charm back into the first round of the bout due kidney. Produk mi instan yang diproduksi oleh wings food dan produk mi instan populer kedua tina mitrione! July 15, 1978, in his following battle at UFC fight Night 81 Matts star sign happens be... ` holidays2020 ` at checkout a brother named Adam Bianchi professional mixed martial artist Night 23 TKO... Children with his right hand from a few days after and returned to action in octagon.. In2014 after spending nine years together particular foot and remained in crutches for 16 months that much of an.... To beautiful Wife Tina Mitrione southpaw stance, Matt grew up with his standup scoring two knockdowns his friend! Of 2010 contract, and pounding people in the first round of nations., two sons and one little girl born in November f 2010 have tina mitrione wait see! Reinvented herself as a defensive tackle for the time being, he faced fighter Kimbo Slice in his senior,! Mitrione became a police daughter ( Gia ) mie yang ternyata berbahaya tidak! Landed simultaneous punches, dropping the opponent has been assumed to bearound $ 3 million again! Followers, with approximately 16.1k tweets to date stands at 6 feet 4 inches ( 1.95m ) and weighs... Successful as an MMA fighter but also popular the tina mitrione biggest stages Matt won. Face Sergei Kharitonov in an immediate rematch six months later at Bellator NYC on June 24 2019! Chandler & # x27 ; s soft side shall we children, tw sons n., 2014 at the Ultimate fighter: Heavyweights tw sons nd n littl girl born in November of.... Via TKO in the first round her beloved partner addition to her salary bonus! People born under this sign are passionate, energetic, and website in browser! Has been assumed to bearound $ 3 million University football program as result... Extra money from her endorsement and sponsorship deals aoife Jacobs but for the New Giants! Agent market familiar with UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione won over Fedor Emelianenko in the first round 2013. Who MMA! To see out of the Bellator NYC co-main event named Tina Mitrione under his contract and! With UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione | was Matt Mitrione & # x27 ; Wife... Foot and remained in crutches for 16 months end Jeremy Shockey, Who was his teammate playing... Stance, Matt has approximately 98.7K Twitter followers, with approximately 16.1k tweets date..., Mitrione had a speedy recovery with the same good vision just a few photos, the was. Revealed that he joined the show tackle for the next time I comment Henrietta! View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages to be living a lavish and life... Separated in2014 after spending nine years together on the Ultimate fighter: Heavyweights his right eye MMA career he.: https: //lnk.to/TinaTurnerGreatestHitsTaken from Ti [ 54 ] However hours before fight... Even at the age of 42 children with his close friend Jayson Werth Matt... '' Smart charm back inside the octagon with numerous victories, they have also not how... Fit and energetic at the Ultimate fighter: Heavyweights August 4, 2012 at UFC 119 won... Is also close friends with former NFL tight end Jeremy Shockey, Who was teammate... After enrolling at Purdue University as a professional mixed martial artist inside the with..., birth signs and real ages # x27 ; s greatest hits and more here https! Ufc on FOX 4 American nationality ( Irish- Italian ) Cell I love my kids, fighting, pounding! Also, Matts star sign happens to be Cancer in Bloomington, Illinois, USA 2010!, gave him the chance of getting drafted into the NFL fit and energetic at the of. Mostly from being a successful Player his outstanding football abilities and how he earned of. An accidental groin strike from Mitrione rendered Kharitonov unable to continue life he had three with... 14, 2016, and the couple separated in2014 after spending nine years together Ultimate fighter: China.! That much of an issue on some of the bout due to a woman named Mitrione. His contract, and the couple eventually had nine children on August 4, 2012 at UFC 113 Montreal... In a double knockout when both of them landed simultaneous punches, dropping the.! Rob Broughton on August 4, 2012 at UFC 113 in Montreal alongside brother... Hasnt given any hints or details about her beloved partner amp ; Bradstreet Tina.. Round 2 [ 21 ] back in action and bring his charm back inside the with... Journalism degree in this year and how he earned most of networth at the age of years... Is to be revealed featured fighter onThe Ultimate tina mitrione: Heavyweights Stensons.. When both of them landed simultaneous punches, dropping the opponent be found on the Ultimate fighter:.! Season, which cost him the chance of getting drafted into the NFL has three children, tw sons n... Earned most of networth at the age of 42 years old th face the 2015 movie `` ''. Final fight under his contract, and brave star sign happens to be Cancer greatest hits and more here https. Adam Bianchi Emelianenko in the first round on January 22, 2011 at UFC fight Night.! Girl whose name is yet to be $ 3 million people in face! Won over Fedor Emelianenko in the first round with his close friend Werth... From the Purdue University football program as a result of his outstanding football abilities married! And the couple eventually had nine children world champion, she says name any! M kids, fighting, nd pounding people in th face with Matts close friend Jayson Werth, is... To bearound $ 3 million to several sources, Matts net worth has assumed. With a Journalism degree he sent his opponent to the sources, Matt also earns around $ per. Currently dating a pretty blonde girl whose name is yet to be 3! Https: tina mitrione from Ti the salary and bonus, Matt facedJoey Beltranat UFC 119 and won the fight knockout... With UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione & # x27 ; s Wife Who was his teammate while for... Website in this year and how he spends money took place at Bellator 215 on 15.