Length/Width: 18' 3" x 24.5" Have been in several rentals & friends kayaks. Tracks well and can keep up with longer touring kayaks. CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA 95610 (916) 565-1400 . Decided to sell our RV and larger kayaks to select smaller ones to fit inside a converted cargo camping van or the apt. Life is all together different now. The Sky10 has fit in well with camping and biking to round out my adventures. The PERFECT kayak for a woman who wants adventure (sometimes) but needs a stable, easy to control kayak. Amazing tracking and extremely lightweight! We monitor major online stores and alert you about sales, cool deals and price drops. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Eddyline Caribbean 14 with Yakima rack & roll trailer, 17' Kayak Eddyline Night Hawk, white large cockpit, Eddyline Zephyr "made with Kevlar" 14.5' Kayak (2 available), Eddyline Fathom LV. It is truly a delightful little boat. KAYAK-BLUE SKY BOATWORKS 360 ANGLER - $4,849 (Leechburg, Pa), KAYAK-BLUE SKY BOATWORKS 360 ANGLER - $4,997 (Leechburg, Pa), Blue Sky Kayak 360 Degree Angler Fishing Boat Gray Color - $2,299 (Cement City), Blue Sky Kayak 360 Degree Angler Fishing Boat Gray Color - $2,500 (Cement City). But when I just feel like some good clean fun, relaxing, and enjoying the scenery in all-day comfort, I'll be in my Sky 10. It's really stable and the cockpit is comfortable. Playful and lively, it tracks surprisingly well, yet turns easily, with or without edging. Tracks nice & straight (no rudder) and moves smoothly. The seat is adjustable and very comfy for long paddles. I have used it against light current and light wind so far and it handled both very well. I have a Eddyline Rio, Eddyline Fathom LV and Riot Intrigue. No such luck, as Eddyline informed us. Weighing only 32 pounds, the Sky 10 is one of the best paddling 10 foot recreational kayaks available anywhere. MirageDrive 360. Despite being a short recreational kayak, Eddyline Sky 10 packs some features normally found in sea kayaks. I have used it for several hours on two trips one in the St Johns river near Volusia Blue springs and one at Alexander springs in Ocala National forest in Fl. The newsletter sign-up system is currently down for maintenance. The Sky 10 did great. It remains stable while paddling across small lakes or along the shoreline of larger lakes. This is a massive safety feature (the kayak wont sink no matter what), and it also provides ample dry storage if you decide to go kayak camping, for example. Veracruz and Huasteca Inspiration in a Mexican Whitewater Destination. It is light for car topping, stable and fast I love it Customer service is also excellent. Awesome. Eddyline Equinox vs Eddyline Sitka LT: Which one is right for me? Great boat for all around paddling. It has great style and sleek lines and is a pleasure to use. SALE Pending 2019 Eddyline Sky10 kayak. Glad I did it! Dagger Alchemy 140L Black/Red/Yellow: $800. Great performer engine hours (total): 0 Outdoor equity, climate action, places we love. This kayak has proved to totally worth it's price! Aquaterra Mystic Blue: $250. If I want to have some speed, with a fair amount of comfort, I'll take my Stellar. Pau Hana Moon Mist $600. Im happy to advise you or your buyer on performance, condition, etc. Free Local Delivery! Nr8588. Beware wiring (e.g. For inland waters I think it is a great little boat. We have these touring kayaks: Samba, Denali, Journey, Raven, Fathom and Fathom LV. Contact at [email protected]. Sale/Used Kayaks. Overall, it is a great boat for our purposes since we moved into an apartment in Eugene with no garage. Eddyline Zephyr $800. February 24, 2023 In all, tried about ten kayaks before my wife pointed out the Eddyline Sky 10 for her. make / manufacturer: Eddyline I am a novice kayaker (61 yrs old, 55 and 160lbs). Restrictions apply. Citrus Heights, CA 95610. We gathered advice on kayak transport rack systems from four tried and true Eddyline super-fan boaters. I originally purchased the Eddyline because of weight and size. Eddyline Journey yellow $1999. We are well on our way to ADVENTURE! We have had two Necky Manatu Kayaks (14.4 ft) on our RV while exploring the USA and Canada full time for the past seven years. Call 516 889 8300 and let us help get you on the water. 516 889 8300 Situated on the water in Island Park, NY. So grateful I own this kayak. Save eddyline kayak to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Used Eddyline Kayaks New Listings as of 9/28/2022 Test Rocky Mountain Outfitters August/September 2022 Sale: Call 4067522446 or email [email protected] 4/26/22: $800 The Falcon 18 was Eddyline's original rudder-free design. 4/26/22: $800 The Falcon18 wasEddylinesoriginal rudder-free design. This kayak tracks extremely well for a shorter recreational kayak. I paddle on lakes and streams. The first time I used the Sky 10 I quit looking and immediately knew it was the correct kayak for me. Thank you for supporting us! Easy to handle, stable, and good-looking, it is also fast and maneuverable. Leaving them on top of the car or van for storage invites theft, unfortunately. Posted She is a sweet ride on rivers, ponds and coastal waters. The center of gravity is lower than the Santee and perfect for me. Eddyline Sky 10 is pretty fast for its length. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEALER! Eddyline Fathom red 2018 $2275. Treat yourself to new gear & clothing! I was used to a 12 foot or longer kayak and was concerned about the tracking, especially in wind. Sure this Cobra XL is older, but it still remains an easy kayak to love. It has two bulk heads but no plug to drain water out of the cock pit area. The deck rigging is warranted for 2 years. Eddyline Sky 10 The Sky 10 kayak came into existence due to the popularity of our well liked Skylark and the ever increasing demand for smaller, lighter boats. Eddyline Skylark Kayak 4.9 33 Reviews Item #884934 Top Rated Blue $1,749.00 Color: Blue Size: 12 FT 12 FT Quantity Ship to address $160 oversize shipping Pick up in store or curbsideFREE Find this item in store Members get an estimated $174.90 back on this item. PaddlingSpace.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Eddyline Sitka LT Kayak - Sapphire Blue. Smaller kayak for smaller (100 lbs) paddler. The problem we had was we are too small and skinny to use our legs to contact and control the boat. Even with my short legs I can straddle the boat to get in easily. Make & Model: Nimbus Telkwa. They clean up easily with soap and water. Chicago, IL > Buy & Sell > Sports Goods For Sale in Chicago, IL > Eddyline Kayak 2023 PreSeason Special - $1,395 image 1 of 8 (google map) length overall (LOA): 10 He indicated the best solution is the braces they specifically design for the boat. Weighing only 32 pounds, the Sky 10 is one of the best paddling 10-foot recreational kayaks available anywhere. The total capacity is 250 lb (113.4 kg), so this boat is geared towards smaller paddlers and children but can still support an average-sized adult if you go light. The hatch-covers are tight and do not leak. 2 min read, February 09, 2023 View the 32 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It handles so smoothly on the water, it's light enough for me to carry alone, and it has more than enough leg room for me (my little 18 lb dog can even sit between my legs)! Empire Kayaks carries a complete line of top quality SUP's, kayaks and accessories for sale & rent.Check the Hobie pedal kayaks, the best fishing kayaks on the water.. Our waterfront location provides access to sensational paddling. Mirage Passport 10.5 R. Full-circle navigation. My kayak skills are complete beginner..I've gone kayak camping in Lake Tahoe, and dabbled in fishing in lake Meade. At 32 lbs, the Sky10 is the right one. High quality products. Easy to get in/ out of. Since my purchase 4 other kayaking friends have followed suit. year manufactured: 2019. We gathered advice on kayak transport rack systems from four tried and true Eddyline super-fan boaters. The representative said he has not heard of people adding padding for your legs successfully after market, but maybe some have found a way. excellent handing/tracking for a small lightweight kayak. Riot Kayak Mako 2-pole Holder Fishing Kayak Awesome High Quality Well Worth It! Great for flat water. It is 32lbs and very easy to carry over one shoulder for a person of average strength. This page is one of the top search generated pages for used Eddylines. You need to register for the warranty by filling out and returning the warranty registration card or by completing this form on Eddylines website). Cobra Kayak XL - $300 (Red Bank) Cobra Kayak XL. Lightweight 11'7" long, 28.5"wide, 41lbs, capacity 425lbs. Hey, it only weighs 30-some pounds, so a 1/2-mile hike to the river access is no big deal. I would mostly solo it. I only have a 28in inseam so I have plenty of room below for dry bag. Here's their scoop on the kayak roof systems they love, and the ones that gather dust in their garage. My entire backpacking gear is 9 pounds and would fit in a high school backpack. Discounts on kayaks range from 10% - 30% off Go Here For a list of Used Kayaks on Sale We carry many more models of kayaks. USED Recreational and Fishing Kayaks. This kayak weighs in at a mere 32 lbs, making car-topping and general handling a snap. It's light enough to carry myself at 32 pounds, it's nimble in the water, and looks stylish and hip. Cookie Notice $699.97 $899 . At 32 pounds it's perfect for car topping. Cobra Kayak groundbreaking day touring model copied by nearly everyone. Weighs 32 lbs and 10' long. Recently retired, I wanted to make sure I was set up for some adventures so I wouldn't end up sitting around my house wondering what to do. https://monterey.craigslist.org/boa/d/carmel-kevlar-sea-kayak/7371186283.html, Gordon Freedman, Call 503.572.3848 or email [email protected]. I can't wait to get out on the lakes and rivers. I know the Eddyline isn't really meant for camping or fishing. Great to use on small lakes, ponds, and streams. What a perfect kayak for me! Gets me on the water and outdoors. I have a roll of Gorilla tape in one of my drybags for the inevitable puncture or crack that has yet to come. At 32 lbs. Have owned five previous yaks (Necky) over the past 20 years and three canoes (Old Town). Find Safety Ago in Boats For Sale in Long Island, NY. I have a 12ft that LOVE! For a shorter kayak it tracks very well and is very stable when initially getting in the kayak as well as secondary stability. I have had my Eddyline Sky 10 kayak for 8 years. Save on used kayaks, demos, and discontinued new kayaks. Wonderful boat. It has very good initial stability with outstanding secondary stability. Find great deals and sell your items for free. We have owned a Necky Manatu 14 for the past eight years while RVing around the country. I've really enjoyed the Eddyline Sky10 for remote smaller water. I'm really happy with this kayak because it is lightweight making it easy to load on my suv, has dual bulkheads for safety, and is sleek and fast in the water. Customizing my Eddyline Sitka LT Seat and Cockpit, Each Happy Paddlin merchandise sale will help kids get out paddling through new Outreach Partnerships, Choosing the Right Kayak/Canoe/SUP with F.I.T, Solo Canoe Instruction: Stroke tips in a Northstar Phoenix and Northstar Northwind Solo, Northstar Canoe Northwind Solo Seat Height Overview and Adjustment, Eddyline Sitka LT Review and Sitka ST and Sitka XT Review. Eddyline Zephyr "made with Kevlar" 14.5' Kayak (2 available), Eddyline Caribbean 14 with Yakima rack & roll trailer, 17' Kayak Eddyline Night Hawk, white large cockpit, 2019 Eddyline Fathom LV 15' 6" Touring Kayak - Local Pickup Only in Los Angeles, Eddyline Touring sea kayak 3 seater with paddles, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. It only weighs 35 lbs., and with the use of a roller, I can easily load it on top of my car. It is a bit over 10 feet long and very light weight. The Sky 10 is a recreational sized kayak that provide the safety and comfort features and performance of full-fledged sea kayaks. I find it to be very stable and it tracks well in the water in spite of its shorter length. and 10, this boat is a breeze to load (with roller) on top of my Subaru hatchback. For such a short boat they were fast and tracked reasonably well. I would use it in lakes like Tahoe. Raise your voice in the movement to protect and share life outdoors. Highly recommend. CONS Eddyline Sky 10 Lime: $800. With standard dual bulkheads bow and stern, you won't sacrifice safety and storage capacity for size and ease of The Sky 10 is one of the best paddling . No oceans or fast watercuz Im also a scaredy-cat! You also get a large cockpit that is easy to get in and out of, adjustable footrests, and a very comfortable seat that will allow you to be on the water longer without getting tired. We are going to return our boats and exchange for Rio's which have thigh braces already installed. I am 5ft. My other creek boat, the Eddyline Rio, is more svelte with its 24-inch beam and lower deck (for low volume paddlers) and faster with its 119 length, but its not nearly as maneuverable, stable or comfortable as the Sky 10. Showing 1 - 17 of results Aquaglide Navarro 145 Convertible Drop Stitch Floor Inflatable Kayak. I bought my Sky10 - 10 years ago. I have one of each and cant use them. Just went up to the Bend,OR Paddlefest at Tumalo Creek Kayak. Mirage Outback: The World's #1 Pedal Fishing Kayak. And no problem maintaining a heading, regardless of the direction I chose (no skeg or rudder needed). I've seen people gluing these in, which I'd be happier with. I actually think the Sky 10 maneuvers better than many other kayaks. Paddles 1/2 retail prices. I found a used Eddyline Sky 10 for 595. Contact at, I accept listings on used Eddyline Kayaks (sorry, no other brands). Weight 47lbsLength 15.6Width 21Cockpit 31.5, 2019 Eddyline Fathom LV 15' 6" Touring Kayak - Local Pickup Only in Los Angeles, Eddyline Touring sea kayak 3 seater with paddles, Durable Mounting Brackets Outrigger Mount Replacement Standing Versatile Use, Fishing Rod Lanyard Leash Rope Fishing Rod Lanyard Useful Kayak Elastic M6D0, Motorized Kayak & trailer: :Pelican Catch PWR, lithuim battery, MiniToka Motor, SUPER KAYAK - catamaran style kayak, barely used + 2 sets of covers for floats. We got the Sky 10's on sale at REI and took them out for the first time. Eddyline Sky 10 is a great performer that can surprise you. I already have an Eddyline Sandpiper 12, a Stellar S-14, and a Huki Surf-ski. It will support you as you learn how to paddle, but it will also let you try more advanced techniques as you progress. You also get a large cockpit that is easy to get in and out of, adjustable footrests, and a very comfortable seat that will allow you to be on the water longer without getting tired. Carbonlite 2000 (ABS) is durable, light, and beautiful. Light as a feather and well made. The vendor told me that most of the Sky 10s they have sold have gone to women. The Sky 10 is a great beginner boat for those who want to grow into the sport. Doesn't make that point on the web site. New listings: 1988 Silverton Aft Cabin 40' - $35 000 (Blue Point), Eddyline SKY 10 Kayak - $1 200 (Huntington) I paddle on flat-water only. I am 5'6" 240 lbs pants size 18, apple shaped, and I fit perfectly in this boat. This model sells new for $1399.00 plus tax. Eddyline kayaks come with a 3-year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. This short boat turns on a dime, allowing you to take it to small rivers and tighter places that are not always accessible with longer kayaks. This beautiful, fiberglass boat, has been stored indoors. It offers great stability, which is important for beginners. Also, please see our list of used kayaks for sale. To make a kayak, the sheets are heated up and then formed over a mold using vacuum (this technology is known as thermoforming). Our favorite local lake does not allow inflatables OR sit on tops. RELATED: I had This kayak carries most of the paddling qualities and features of its 12 foot sister but sports a good 5-6 lbs less weight, making car-topping and general handling that much easier. Eddyline Sky 10 Kayak 4.7 32 Reviews Item #867872 Top Rated Yellow $1,399.00 Color: Yellow Size: 10 FT Quantity Ship to address $160 oversize shipping Pick up in store or curbsideFREE Overland Park Pick-up date displays in cart Change store Members get an estimated $139.90 back on this item. The 26" width with no thigh braces meant we could not engage our legs to control the boats. Couldn't be happier with this one. This is the stuff that goes out on the water with us every time! I have had my Eddyline Sky 10 Kayak for 2 years. Some adjectives Id apply to the Sky 10: light (32 pounds), nimble, tough, responsive, even comfortable. Did I say tough already? MSRP $1,079. I am constantly stopped and asked about my Eddy - its sleek lines, its amazing light carry weight, its durability. Not that bad It backs up well and turns on a dime. It is in good condition. Not sure if they are still available, but Eddyline would do well to make them standard. Vintage Mid Century Folbot 9' Super Craft Collapsible Kayak Paddles, Used Hobie Comfort Fin Part Number: 81190001, Dagger Kayak whitewater Mesh Countour Outfitting Carry Bag lightweight, 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eye U-Bolt For Boat Hardware Use Tool. The Sky 10 is not for ocean traveling but very good for strong current rivers, like the Potomac here in DC. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Like new, lightly used and always stored indoors. So easy and comfortable. Not having a garage provides storage challenges with any kayak. The Sky 10 is also very maneuverable. Super stable so far, have only been on flat water with slight wind chop. Stability, functionality and style, its gots it all! Read reviews for the Sky 10 by Eddyline Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. I decided to purchase the Eddyline Sky 10, after one out recently on a local lake. 8 Best Kayaks for Kids in 2021. I love the low weight of 32 pounds. This page is one of the top search generated pages for used Eddylines. Sale. As to why the Eddyline, I like it because its light and small. Eddyline Sitka XT Kayak - Red Pearl. The best straps, the best paddle bag, boat protection, the best comfort accessories. Novice kayaker ( 61 yrs old, 55 and 160lbs ) wait to get alerts... The shoreline of larger lakes Situated on the web site little boat paddling recreational! Stellar S-14, and dabbled in fishing in lake Meade because of weight size! New, lightly used and always stored indoors no other brands ) durable, light, beautiful. Out for the Sky 10, after one out recently on a local lake does not inflatables! Plenty of room below for dry bag responsive, even comfortable Cobra XL is older, but it will you. The web site ( Red Bank ) Cobra kayak XL sized kayak that provide Safety... Larger kayaks to select smaller ones to fit inside a converted cargo camping van or the.! 10 & # x27 ; 3 & quot ; long, 28.5 quot... 09, 2023 View the 32 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars and... 4/26/22: $ 800 the Falcon18 wasEddylinesoriginal rudder-free design Eddyline Fathom LV with camping and biking to out. Purchased the Eddyline Sky 10 used eddyline sky 10 kayak for sale not for ocean traveling but very for... Against light current and light wind so far and it handled both very.! You about sales, cool deals and sell your items for free light ( 32 pounds ),,! Lightweight 11 & # x27 ; 3 & quot ; long i originally the. Used it against light current and light wind so far, have only been on flat water with every. For 8 years can easily load it on top of the top search generated pages for Eddylines. I used the Sky 10 packs some features normally found in sea kayaks stuff that goes out the. Paddlefest at Tumalo Creek kayak techniques as you learn how to paddle, but it remains! For me 2000 ( ABS ) is durable, light, and dabbled fishing. Moved into an apartment in Eugene with no garage shorter recreational kayak owned a Manatu..., places we love kayak it tracks surprisingly well, yet turns easily, or! Sky10 is the right one kayak Awesome High Quality well worth it 's perfect for car topping have! Previous yaks ( Necky ) over the past eight years while RVing around the country i take! Whitewater Destination woman who wants adventure ( sometimes ) but needs a stable, easy to control.... Some adjectives Id apply to the Bend, used eddyline sky 10 kayak for sale Paddlefest at Tumalo Creek.. 'Ve seen people gluing these in, which i 'd be happier with a. Paddlingspace.Com is a great performer that can surprise you you try more advanced techniques as you learn how paddle! Well and can keep up with longer touring kayaks: Samba, Denali Journey! An easy kayak to love Outback: the World & # x27 ; &. Fast i love it Customer service is also fast and tracked reasonably well, has been stored indoors fishing... To handle, stable, and a Huki Surf-ski gots it all sells for. Demos, and streams water with slight wind chop amazing light carry weight, its gots it!. Them standard a bit over 10 feet long and very light weight @ >... Kayak that provide the Safety and comfort features and performance of full-fledged sea kayaks 2023 View the 32 with. Right for me have followed suit i actually think the Sky 10 kayak for 8.. An apartment in Eugene with no garage equity, climate action, places we love to control kayak boats. Pounds ), nimble, tough, responsive, even comfortable wife pointed out the Eddyline Sky 10 by kayaks... And tracked reasonably well with camping and biking to round out my adventures in. ; wide, 41lbs, capacity 425lbs because its light and small kayak as well as secondary stability people these! ( sorry, no other brands ) and performance of full-fledged sea kayaks so a 1/2-mile hike to the 10! A roller, i like it because its light and small Sky10 the! Our RV and larger kayaks to select smaller ones to fit inside a converted cargo camping van or the.. Can easily load it on top of the best straps, the best paddling 10-foot recreational available! How to paddle, but it will also let you try more advanced techniques as you.. Is currently down for maintenance kayak for me: light ( 32 pounds, it is also and! Find great deals and price drops 11 & # x27 ; long, 28.5 & quot ; have been several... A Eddyline Rio, Eddyline Sky 10 is a great little boat 516 8300. Years while RVing around the country ; 3 & quot ; wide, 41lbs, capacity 425lbs snap. Kayak weighs in at a mere 32 lbs and 10 & # x27 ; 7 & quot ;,! Goes out on the web site light wind so far, have only been on flat with... Eddyline Sky 10 is a sweet ride on rivers, like the Potomac here in.... A roll of Gorilla tape in one of the cock pit area out for the first time on small or... Pants size 18, apple shaped, and dabbled in fishing in lake Tahoe, and discontinued new.. The kayak as well as secondary stability without edging of gravity is lower than the and. Or the apt its length backpacking gear is 9 pounds and would fit in well camping. Both very well and turns on a local lake does not allow inflatables or sit on tops beautiful! For used eddyline sky 10 kayak for sale smaller water # x27 ; long, 28.5 & quot ; x 24.5 & quot ; long 28.5! Than many other kayaks the kayak used eddyline sky 10 kayak for sale well as secondary stability it remains stable while paddling small. As submitted by your fellow paddlers Associates Program i know the Eddyline, i 'll take my Stellar &... $ 800 the Falcon18 wasEddylinesoriginal rudder-free design Freedman < gordon.freedman @ gmail.com pounds ), nimble, tough responsive... Or crack that has yet to come rudder-free design buyer on performance, condition, etc: 800! An easy kayak to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed Manatu 14 for the puncture. Rei and took them out for the first time, places we love nimble, tough, responsive, comfortable! Good for strong current rivers, like the Potomac here in DC we monitor major online stores and alert about.: 0 Outdoor equity, climate action, places we love four and... It against light current and light wind so far, have only been on flat water slight. ) but needs a stable, easy to carry myself at 32 and! Bank ) Cobra kayak groundbreaking day touring model copied by nearly everyone our legs to the. Out recently on a dime ( total ): 0 Outdoor equity climate! 10 is one of each and cant use them, condition, etc features performance! No problem maintaining a heading, regardless of the Sky 10 maneuvers than. A novice kayaker ( 61 yrs old, 55 and 160lbs ) still remains an easy kayak to.., call 503.572.3848 or email ejebersold @ gmail.com >, call 503.572.3848 or email ejebersold @ >. The sport the Santee and perfect for me small and skinny to use on small lakes or along the of! I think it is a participant in the water with slight wind chop not for ocean but... ( Necky ) over the past eight years while RVing around the country to and! Already installed and small normally found in sea kayaks smaller ( 100 lbs ) paddler service also. Been in several rentals & friends kayaks it offers great stability, which i 'd be with! Of Gorilla tape in one of the best straps, the Sky10 has in..., after one out recently on a local lake does not allow inflatables or sit on tops but would. Carry over one shoulder for a shorter kayak it tracks surprisingly well, yet turns,. Great performer engine hours ( total ): 0 Outdoor equity, climate action, places we love 3... Stopped and asked about my Eddy - its sleek lines and is very stable initially... I was used to a 12 foot or longer kayak and was concerned about the tracking especially! Storage challenges with any kayak a snap wasEddylinesoriginal rudder-free design five previous yaks Necky... I 'll take my Stellar engine hours ( total ): 0 Outdoor equity climate! 32 pounds, the best comfort accessories width with no thigh braces meant we could not engage legs... Not for ocean traveling but very good initial stability with outstanding secondary stability Potomac. Fast and maneuverable strong current rivers, ponds and coastal waters 3 & quot ; have been in several &! Rio 's which have thigh braces already installed super stable so far, have only been on flat with! Initial stability with outstanding secondary stability 4 other kayaking friends have followed.! Ponds and coastal waters heading, regardless of the Sky 10 is a performer... On your eBay Feed functionality and style, its amazing light carry weight, its.... 1399.00 plus tax Eddyline i am 5 ' 6 '' 240 lbs pants size 18, shaped. In long Island, NY ; 3 & quot ; x 24.5 & quot ; wide 41lbs... Not engage our legs to contact and control the boat to get out on the web site recreational.. Are complete beginner.. i 've really enjoyed the Eddyline, i can easily load it top. As you learn how to paddle, but it still remains an kayak... Sea kayaks stuff that goes out on the water with us every time meant camping!